Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice is looking for fun males

Status
Not open for further replies.

alheena_alice

Planetoid
Here are some of my plot ideas
The world of gor - you are a Master in gor and you come across a female with weird clothing on if you read the books and know gor it will be a open Rp for other goreans to join

World turned upside down - daddy walks in on his 16 year old daughter having sex with her bf You kick him out so you can punish her and show her how a real man does it. Could get interesting

Beautiful disaster -two fathers lock in a century war raised a daughter and the other a son to hate each other. One day her carriage accidentally travels on your land your men attack and capture her. What are you going to do with her.

Fallen blessing- God punished you and sends you to live your enternal life on earth the only exception is if you can find the lost angel of death for she has gone missing. Will you find the beloved angel or will you spend enternalty on earth alone?

The days of chaos- the queen of Greece has been ordered to pick a king but when the day arrived to pick she was taken by romes ruler. Or was she did she run away with servent that's been there since she was little. Who shall take the throne will the queen be found?

Prostatution- you kidnap a 16 year old and make her sell her self to other men. While you wait for your friend you find out she a virgin so you decide to rape her.keepig her scared shitless you threaten you will kill her and you force her to have babies using them against her.

Email. Me vampirealice21@gmail.com

RE: fxm rp ideas

Favorite pairs are
Humanxneko
Nekoxneko
vampirexvampire
Vampirexhuman
Humanxvampire
Masterxslave
Daddyxdaughter
Angelxangel
Angelxvampire