Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Improve Those Vocals!(Zalvek x SpecialKay)

SpecialKay

Star
Larten was a big time producer, his latest hit was ready to take the stage at any moment, but he had to speak with her first. He rushed around the backstage area, making sure there were no Audi problems, and all the other items were perfectly fine. He made sure to double heck running the routine again before heading to her dressing room. He didn't knock and simply entered closing the door behind him as he smiled.

"You ready? You're on soon, I think...you should hear this though."Larten said, handing her an almost legit looking article that stated, singers who had a human erection inside there body and rode it sang better than those without. It was strange, but Larten had developed feelings for his pride star for a long time, and he didn't realize it until now. He had developed a system of glory holes and bench hiding spots over time to prepare for this moment...he would not fail his dreams.

Haku was getting ready in her dressing room, doing a few final makeup touches along with prepping herself mentally. The red eyed, fair skinned young woman let out a heavy sigh. As she wasn't the first Vocaloid produced, she felt she had a lot of pressure about being a new Vocaloid that wouldn't be as popular as Miku for example. She sighed again and she looked in the mirror, trying to get herself excited and prepared for her next performance.

She blinked when she heard the door open and saw that it was her producer. She nodded softly, even though she wasn't prepared at all. Haku tilted her head curiously when he handed her an article. Haku took a few moments reading over the article before a heavy blush covered her cheeks, "I... I guess that's really interesting, but... Why are you showing me this?"

Larten smiled, sliding his hands into his pockets as he looked over her body, it as perfect. She was one of the newer vocaloids sadly, so she had a lot to live up to. Especially with the explosion of Miku's success, it was almost impossible to live up to. His eyes diverted to the ground as he kicked at apparently nothing before looking at her in the eyes and he smiled.

"Well...when I read that article...knowing its your first performance to make an impression...I thought. Well...I thought you need as much of an edge as you can get... So I."Larten paused dropping his pants around his ankles as a lengthy twelve inch member revealed itself. "Decided I'd like to help you."

Back
Top Bottom