Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Looking For a Bite

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathsKiss

Moon
*Smiles* I'm looking for a male (Though will possibly take a female) RP partner. However, I warn you now, I'm into a bit of . . . Pain. I love role-playing Vampires vs. Lycans. I love to Fight and Battle. Let's just call it foreplay to me. I like a Dominate man, A man who doesn't like to give up power but knows when to wow a woman. I like arrogance as long as it's well done. I also like to be Bitten. I can also dominate and bite so if your interested in a female dominating you, Drop a line.

As for the women, I love to dominate my little 'toy'. I don't like it gentle and I most certainly like it rough. So if this sounds like something you would like to RP, Please send me a PM. Now I am a bit rusty because I have been out of the game for a bit. But I do hope you can forgive me.

If you are also one of those people who want to skip the 'Role' in role play and just role play us skipping straight to the nit and gritty, I don't mind doing that either.

I would also like to state I'm into much more than just V vs. L's. That subject just tends to be my favorite. I don't mind a student/teacher, an anime/anime, or more. I just stated what I was Craving.

RE: I'm Looking For a Bite

are you into Student/Student of opposite cliques?

and if you are into d/S I can play a dominating student for a Fiery Young hot teacher. (By young i mean late 20's early 30's, AT LEAST 28)

Gashnaw said:
are you into Student/Student of opposite cliques?

and if you are into d/S I can play a dominating student for a Fiery Young hot teacher. (By young i mean late 20's early 30's, AT LEAST 28)

I can rp a Student/Student or a Student/Teacher if your interested. But as I've stated, I do enjoy inflicting a bit of pain as well as receiving some. Do you like biting?
malmshodes said:
Which animes do you like to do?

I love Naruto, Inuyasha, and a lot of the classics. I also stretch out from Anime to Videogames as well if your interested.

I love receiving sexual pain. Also I'm fine with any pairings. PM me? xx

Hey, I am willing to rp with you. Though I only rp through email. If you are interested then email me at:
animeroleplayguy@yahoo.com
I tend to check my email more often than this site so if u pm me or reply back, I might not be able to check it for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom