Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's My Best Friend's Girlfriend (JamesL and myself)

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
Kate-Lyn and her boyfriend, Nick, drove up to the beach house them and a few friends had pitched in together to rent for the month. The 20 year old college student hopped out of the dark green Saab convertible her boyfriend owned. "Finally! Nick, you drive like an old lady." she teased and leaned over the side and kissed him. She brushed her long hair out of her face and looked around at the scenery.

The clear cerulean sea lapped peacefully at the clean tan shoreline, the clouds floating lazily in the sky. "It's stunning here." she said and smiled. She pulled her black and hot pink streaked hair up into a ponytail and grabbed her bags. "I'll go find us a room!" she called to Nick as she ran up the front steps, her pleated black skirt billowing slightly in the sea breeze. She had on a lavender halter top, a small gold chain with a sapphire drop dipped between her cleavage.

She greeted her friends and then smiled brightly at Nick's best friend before heading up the stairs to claim a room for her and Nick. She finally decided on a large room with sea green paint, a king size bed with soft navy blue blankets and pillow cases, and a vanity with a plush seat. She started unpacking her clothes and put them in a cherry wood chiffonier that had a full length mirror attached, before sitting on the bed, kicking off her heels. She waited for Nick who was no doubt playing around with his best friend right about now...

James, Nick's best friend had already started drinking before they had even arrived, half a bottle of Jack Daniels sat in his right hand as he greeted his friends as they arrived. 'About time, I've been here since 11' he says, teasing Nick like usual.

He swept his Black hair back into position, it was slightly longer than he usually had, and it took more effort to keep it sat on the right side of his head. His Maroon hoodie covering the white tee shirt he'd worn underneath. He smiled at Kate-Lyn as she walked past him and into the house, before turning to Nick, 'Your not going to be a pussy this month are you? I'll send Kate-Lyn home if you do' he whispered to Nick smiling, it was his opinion that he had lost his best friend since Kate-Lyn come on the scene, so any opportunity he had he put her down, whether in front of her or not, he took. 'This month is about me, you, the boys, Beer and hooking up with as many girls as possible' he said placing his hand on Nick's shoulder, giving him a wink, whispering all the while.

Picking up Nick's bag for him, he walked into the large front door which lead straight into the large Kitchen/dining room, where 4 of the 5 expected friends sat around the table, drinking already as the party started now nearly everyone was here.

Kate-Lyn rolled her eyes when Nick didn't come upstairs. She had wanted to discuss the nights plans but she realized James had probably dragged him away. She never understood how James and Nick got along so well. They were polar opposites. Nick was soft-spoken and sensitive, always trying to make her happy. It aggravated her sometimes. She wished he was a little more assertive, like James.

She sighed and stripped down, examining her body in the mirror. She had a pale complexion, deep blue eyes and beautiful curves. She had three tattoos, a small sparrow on her hip, a needle and six hearts on a string of thread on her right breast, and a sakura tree that ran up her back, small pink flowers dotting her ivory skin.

After a few minutes she grabbed her bikini and got dressed, a light lime green string bikini that showed a nice amount of cleavage. She put on her flip flops and headed down the stairs. She walked into the kitchen and got a wine cooler. "Hey guys." she said and smiled, kissing Nick on the neck. "I'm going to go swimming. Come join me soon?" she asked.

Back
Top Bottom