Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassins (Findarato and Lemon)

"Oh...God.... you're the best, Sash...." he said, deliberately excluding the a in her name, something he had never done before. Maybe another thing he planned to call her from now on, along with 'baby.'

To think he could of had this treatment all these years if he had only asked or opened up to her, and yet she now seemed to be making it up to him in the span of one day. "Mmm.. I will," he said, trying to hold himself back deliberately, just to savor the sight, and the feeling of her.

It didn't take him long, however, considering the build up she had already invested in him. It seemed like she had planned it all out, from the very point she decided to take off her clothes.. all to get him off. With that thought in mind, it was very easy to find his release, aided by her hands and mouth. "Oh I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum!" His hand took its own action, grabbing the top of her head and tilting it back, making her mouth helplessly open. His other hand placed itself on top of hers, angling his cock downwards, his hips inching forward to let the head go between her lips. His seed began to spurt over her tongue, his head tilting back as his toes curled into the sand, she even felt his thigh quivering under her grasp. His liquids were not as abundant as before, but she still had a mouthful by the time he was done.

He did not say anything for a long time, his head lowering to look down at her, his mouth once again open wide as he panted, like he just finished running a marathon. "Fuuuuuck," he said finally, exhaling long and hard. "Did you plan that as soon as you took off your clothes babe?" he whispered, reaching down for her hands.

He knew exactly what she wanted, and when he urged her head back.. her lips parted, and the tip of his member slipped forth, Sasha was more than accepting. The feeling of warm spurt, after warm spurt gave her a rush. She loved the musky, salty and poignant taste of his seed. The woman eagerly swallowed down every bit he gave to her, working her lips to close about him in a tight suction. She sucked, her hand sliding down gradually to milk him of any remaining drops. "Mmpf.." It was a sound of pleasure, happily licking her lips clean and watching him bask in the aftermath of his orgasm. Sasha was happy she was able to give him so much pleasure..

"Maybe," she replied sweetly, lacing his fingers with her own before she got to her feet, rivulets of water cascading down her lower body. Her body pressed close, eliminating any space between them before her hands dropped from his own, and she wrapped her arms about him. "I couldn't help myself," Sasha confessed, kissing across his collarbone just as she pushed herself up onto her tippy-toes a bit. "You do wonderfully horrible things to my body.. and for the life of me, I just can't resist you," she murmured before giving the corner of his mouth a chaste kiss. "I'm addicted.. and I really hope you don't mind giving me my daily doses."

His whole body seemed tense after it all, his hands and arms wrapping around her, but the strength wasn't there. Slowly his hand lowered, and savored her ass, groping it lightly, moving the cheeks in circular motions. "Mm..I wouldn't have it any other way," he whispered. "You get me off better than anyone I have ever been with... I lose my mind every time. You blow me away... literally." He chuckled softly. He pulled away and once again held her hands, finding enough strength in his legs and feet to walk a few steps towards the shore.

"Is my baby satisfied?" he asked, uncertain. Never before had he cared about such a woman so deeply, he actually found himself worrying. "You know I like to get you off too.." he whispered into her ear, biting down near her neck softly. "I hope you figured that out in the shower," he teased.

He had a feeling, however, that she was more concerned about him than herself in the current moment, so he steadily walked back to the shore with her. "Baby I hate getting sand on my feet.. it gets all sticky.. ugh. If you weren't such a good cock sucker I'd be so mad at you right now."

She couldn't help but take pride in knowing she was better than any woman he had ever been with. It was.. a really nice feeling, after all. Sasha only wanted to express just how much she had fallen for him, how much she adored this man that had unexpectedly made his way into her heart. So far, it seemed as if she was doing a wonderful job at proving her true feelings. Giving him pleasure, gave her pleasure in return. She was as satisfied as he was within this moment, and so, when he asked if she was alright.. she couldn't help but blush at the notion. He was worried about her? Gods.. whatever did she do to deserve someone like him?

"Mmn, I know you do baby.." That bite to her neck made her squirm, tingles racing down her spine. "I just want to give you as much relief as you give me," she quipped, feeling the soft sand shift under her wet feet, while they made their way onto shore. Scott's claim of her being lucky had her laughing, nudging him with her hip, "Oh really?" Quirking a brow, she clucked her tongue in thought and slipped in front of him.

"Could you really get mad at this face," she asked, puckering her bottom lip out, batting her lashes and giving a slight whimper. "Hnnn?"

Scott walked slowly, grinning. Then she stepped in front of him, stopping him dead in his tracks. "Of course not, baby," he said, grinning as he took her by the hips. The man was still powerful when he wanted to be, and she soon found herself lifted up. It was odd to see him below her as she found herself twirling about just once, her legs swinging gently before he set her down, and kissed her nose. "I'll gladly take having your pretty mouth on my cock if it means getting my feet sandy." He smirked at her, picking up her clothes.

His body was cold now, that all the heat of his arousal was gone, and he was certain he was too. He dried her off using his shirt for the most part, until he took his time in dressing her, letting her step into her shorts before he pulled them up for her, carefully placed the silky shirt on her after wiping the sand off. "You can go braless... " he said, giving her a smirk as he stuffed them into the back of his pants after he had dressed. "I might want to get a feel..." he said, dusting off his shirt as he felt some sand on it still.

He reminded her once again what he was capable of, as suddenly her world was spinning and a bright fit of laughter escaped her whilst he spun her around. A giggling mess by the time he put her back onto her feet, she peppered his handsome face with kisses while she could, before the job of getting dressed took place. Something, she found herself not having to do. The way he was so carefully awaiting for her feet to slip into her shorts, before tugging them up her legs.. it made her heart thump a little quicker. Details like this.. they were making her feelings for him grow that much stronger. He was treating her like a gem, something that Sasha wasn't quite used to.. especially when it came to something such as a relationship. She couldn't even vouch for her last to be healthy at all, and thus.. all of this, was beyond anything she had imagined.

"You're insatiable," she crooned, immediately taking his hand in her own, before they were once more making their way towards her hotel. Her purse was hanging off of her shoulder, and her sandals were safely tucked inside, giving her the chance to wrap her arms about his much larger one. Keeping close, she nestled her nose against him, feeling far more chilly than before. It was mainly due to her still being a bit wet, and now.. with no extra material on her upper body. They were only a few minutes away, however, and Scott was the perfect source of warmth. "What made you move down here," she asked after a moment of silence, glancing up towards him curiously, "Have you always wanted to live here or something?" Honestly, when they had worked together.. she had no idea that he enjoyed the sunny, beach-side areas.

"No no.. not insatiable," he was quick to protest, his larger hand fell in perfectly with her own as he gripped it, interlacing their fingers. "I'm just only satisfied when I'm touching you.. doesn't have to be sexual. See?" He lifted up their hands, before settling them down, tilting his head into hers so she could nuzzle her nose against him as much as she wanted to.

Scott knew the answer immediately to her question. It still did not stop the man from recollecting his memory, finding the painful one of him standing in the air port, looking at the flights. "Not really," he told her. "I mean it's nice and all. I don't regret coming here or anything. It was just the next flight out, and one of the shorter ones since it's so close to the States. I wanted to get away fast. I could have been in Paris had the flights been different. It's a nice place. I think I would have always preferred to live in a Scandinavian country, like Norway. They are all doing very well right now. Maybe not as sunny as here.. but there's little crime over there." Some things about Scott seemed like they would never change, such as his attention to detail of a country's economics and geopolitical standing as opposed to what the damn place actually looked like.

"Soooo," he began, before she could answer. His blue eyes looked her over. "If you had one place you wanted to go when this all blows over, where would it be?" He tried to ask the question casually, but from the way he looked at her, it was obvious he was very interested, and probably going to keep it in his head for later use. They walked slowly along the beach, taking their time and savoring the breeze, Scott only worried she was cold, so he nestled closer.

"Mmn, then I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels that way," she mused up towards him with a smile. It was true, Sasha simply couldn't keep her hands off of him. Be it sexually, or not. She enjoyed being close to Scott, having him nearby.. within arm's reach. She had gone so long without this luxury, it was no surprise that she was taking complete advantage of it now, when she finally could.

Heh, so he had been as desperate to get away, as she? Even more it seemed.

The woman listened to him, glancing down towards her feet which shifted through the sand carelessly. It was just like him, to actually pay tribute to a country's stability.. rather than the pretty attractions. Something, Sasha was thankful for. Like always, he kept her grounded. While she was a free spirit, and would prefer to base most of her decisions on the obvious, he always managed to dig a bit deeper. He made her life safe, and controlled. They were two very different people, and yet.. they were able to relate on so many levels. It all evened out in the end, as they were both happy.

Her smile widened as she took note of him looking a bit too interested, and eager.. to hear her answer. "Well," she began, licking at her lips in thought, "I'd have to say.. probably Vienna, Austria.." Her eyes met his and she squeezed his hand a bit, "It's beautiful there. My father, when he was alive.. used to go there all the time for business conferences. He'd always come home with hundreds of photos. He says there's so many tourists there.. it's unbelievable. The buildings though.. in the city, goodness, they're unlike anything I've ever seen before. It's a place that's very special to me, and I think.. as far as your concern for the more professional details go, it would do just fine." Sasha could see them living there, happily, without a care in the world. Would they ever be able to fully retire? She certainly hoped so.

Scott wasn't too surprised when she spoke, as if she saw through his guise. Scott also knew her father had died- he had religiously looked over her files once he first started working with her. "If it's a place that's special to you, the professional details don't matter," he told her. "We will be going there when this all over," he said frankly. There was the question of if it actually blew over, and if they actually survived. Scott spoke with a confidence that they would both survive and it would be over sooner or later, it was just a matter of time. He smiled down at her, before he helplessly leaned in, and pecked her lips just once before withdrawing.

They neared closer and closer to the dim lights of the city, Scott had decided to stop and pull off his sandals, holding them to once again enjoy the sand for the lasting moments before he would have to put them on again when they reached a street. He was tempted to ask her further details, if see what sort of weapons she had, did anyone know the hotel at which she stayed at. Once again he opted to not ask her, figuring it would be best to savor the few moments they had together without worry. There would be time for it later. "You know, Sasha," he said suddenly. "When we first started working I read all of your files until I knew them like the back of my hand. I knew your father had passed away, but the papers never said how." He wasn't sure if this was a sensitive subject, so he did not ask it out right, giving her a chance to not answer if she chose to.

And just like that, the decision was made.

Sasha couldn't even hide her happiness, the way she looked towards Scott.. her heart thrumming excitedly in her chest, and her tummy growing warm. It meant the world to her, that he would go anywhere she wanted to, all because it meant something to the woman. There weren't very many men who would make such a sacrifice, and while she knew he would like it there too.. Sasha was most certain that he'd be by her side regardless. Of course she wanted him to enjoy himself, though.. and honestly, she'd do the same thing for him, too. If there was a location that he yearned to see, she'd be there with him as quickly as possible.

She was tempted to kiss him again, but the question inquiring about how her father died, made her breath cease for a moment. It was something she never spoke about, to anyone. If she had to, though.. it'd be with Scott. Giving a sigh, she looked out towards the water and tried her best to mentally prepare herself. It didn't work very well, but it was better than nothing. "He um.. to be it bluntly, he killed himself," she explained, "I was at school.. and I told Laura.. my mom, to keep an eye on him. He had been really depressed lately because of their divorce, and him losing most of his business.. everything was just going downhill. He couldn't handle it, and I knew I shouldn't have gone but.. I needed to take my SATs." That day consisted of very poor judgement, horrible consequences and a lot of heartache. It had been.. simply put, hell.

"I told her that if his bedroom door was locked, she needed to get in there and help him. He never locked his door, unless I was in there with him and we were talking," she went on, her grip upon his hand tightening. "She didn't listen.. or just didn't care, probably both. I came home and it was too late.. he took too many pills and from the way he was laying on the floor, I can only guess he tried to get help. I couldn't save him, and the worst part was.. all my mom was worried about was how much money she was going to end up getting. I left that year, never looked back. I hate her with every fiber of my being.. I really do."

Scott grew deathly silent as she began to tell her tale. He watched the sand in front of them, his hand holding her own tightly, and when she mentioned his death, he squeezed tighter. "I'm sorry," he whispered. Scott felt bad for even asking. "I'll take care of you for him," he said in a more faint whisper. Suddenly Sasha did not seem like such a highly trained assassin, just a girl trying to find her way in the world and some sort of happiness. Scott told himself he would help her find it.

Scott had nothing else to say, he only released their hands, and used his long reaching arm to pull her into his side, letting her nestle there comfortably as they walked. They reached the city streets, and Scott paused, setting his sandals on the ground before he stepped into them. "You want me to carry you baby?" he asked, giving her a smile to try to lift both of their moods up. "I mean you should be the one carrying me considering my knees are still wobbly from our little ocean adventures, but I'm a nice guy." He grinned at her cheesily.

She could tell he felt bad.. and while it was still difficult to talk about, she had long ago accepted what had happened. Sasha couldn't help but smile when she heard him, though, immediately looking towards the one person who made her feel like.. even if things were difficult, everything would be alright. "You already do take care of me," she whispered back, rubbing his hand with the soft pad of her thumb.

Pushed against his side, her arms wrapped about his waist, she gave him a squeeze, holding tightly.. and just marveling in the luck she had suddenly been given. "Mmn.. you're right, you're very nice," she teased back before slipping in front of him. With a jump, she was suddenly in his grasp, arms and legs tightly wound about his person. Grinning in success, she nipped and kissed at his mouth, "I'm on the top floor. Room 208.. all the way at the end. I made sure to get a room that was away from everyone. Really glad I did now.. maybe we won't get too many noise complaints against us." She waggled her brows, and knew he'd know exactly what she was getting at. She could only imagine how much of a disturbance they had made back at his place.. and given that this was considerably higher up in means of cost, well, people might not be so lenient.

He laughed. "Oh yes... very nice." He reached behind him, carefully adjusting the cup of her bra that was lodged into the large back pocket of his khaki pants. He nearly crouched until she leaped at him, like a cat, clinging herself to him. "Baby I was gonna give you a piggy back ride!" he said, laughing, but his arms possessively took her, holding her with ease. He was glad she seemed to be in a good mood once again, adjusting his hands to hold her up by the back of her legs, walking forward. For the most part he ignored her kisses as he looked past her head, already knowing the building. There was a few people walking the streets, some drunk, some in couples like them, but no one paid them too much attention- it wasn't an uncommon sight.

"If we do get any complaints," he said, finding the entrance of her hotel. The lobby was empty, save for a bored receptionist who was flipping through a magazine. "I'll just have to find something to gag you with... you're the noisy one," he teased. Of course it could be argued he was just as loud at his peak.. but he never noticed himself because he was so into it. He strode towards the elevator purposefully, pressing the button and waiting for the audible ding. Once inside, he pushed her against the wall, lodging his hips against her open legs. His head rested against her forehead, his eyes looking deep into her own as he nipped her lower lip once.

"Hmn.. gag me, eh," she asked, getting a slight glint in her eye. A lick to her lips and she watched him, not at all surprised to suddenly feel the elevator wall pushed up into her back. The sensation, however, still elicited a gasp from the woman. In such close quarters, she was beginning to tingle, hopelessly smitten with the way his eyes bore into her own, that teasing nip against her lip forcing a small whine to be heard.

"What if I enjoy being gagged," Sasha claimed, quirking a brow whilst she murmured her perverse curiosity to the man. "Does this mean.. I get to be extra noisy, just to ensure that you'll give me what I want..?" A bubble of laughter and she stroked her fingers up into his hair, enjoying the scent that rolled off of him. He smelled of the ocean, and certainly tasted like it, too. Nice and salty.. a flavor she was quickly becoming accustomed to. To be frank, she was becoming accustomed to just about everything when it came to Scott. His new attitude, the way he seemed to be all smiles around her.. it was something she had always wanted to witness.

Not every day, after all.. considering their history, was it of the norm to see him actually happy. What exactly, pray tell, made him want to shut out all emotions to begin with? It was a question that continuously popped up, ever since they had started working together. He had made a diligent effort to thwart any attempts at getting close to another.. and given that she had shared a dark part of her past with him, she hoped one day he managed to open up to her, too. She wasn't here to judge him at all, Sasha only wished to know him from the inside on out. She accepted him, flaws and all.

Scott fumbled at his side, to press a button. He hit one to close the elevator, rather than have it move to the second floor. He chuckled at her words. "Yeah.. gag you.." He wasn't sure if she would even like it, but he knew he would make her like it after they had done it.

Scott perked a brow as she suggested that she did in fact like it. His hips gyrated into her, just once, sensually pressing her ass and her back against the cushioned wall. His teeth bit his lower lip, searching her eyes. "Mmm..I fucking love it when you're noisy though," he whispered. His teeth released his own lip, only to take her own, tugging back on it before he released it. "I'll gag you half way when you're getting too loud then when I'm at my peak I'm going to take it off of you and make you proclaim that you're my naughty little slut," his words were hot against her mouth.

He seemed content to simply hold her there, but he soon realized he had hit the wrong button and looked to his side, finding the appropriate one as he hit 2, for the second floor. With his body so close, he did not need to hold her up as much with his hands as the friction between them did that alone. His nails scraped along the exposed portions of her thighs.

"You better love it," she crooned towards him, returning the gyrating of those all too powerful hips, with a little motion of her own. Her nails were scratching along his scalp, relishing in the way he kept her so unfathomably tight against the wall. "I'm loud because of you, after all.. it's completely your fault," Sasha explained with a giggle, knowing he'd be all too happy to take the blame for something such as that.

No matter if it was a disturbance or not, she loved being loud for him. The ability to let him know just what a wonderful job he did, at making her feel good.. giving her insurmountable pleasure..? It was wonderful. Time and time again, she hoped she could give Scott the reassurance that he was an amazing man, in and out of bed. He gave her the best of both worlds. A tender, kind heart.. and a strong, dominant soul.. it was something she truly appreciated. Who would have thought that beneath that steely, intimidating surface he was more than capable of being a sweetheart. She was a very, very lucky woman, that was for sure.

Smiling, she tipped her head back and let her frame relax fully against the wall, hands slipping out of his hair, until they were poised against his chest. "You shouldn't be able to make me feel this way, just by talking.."

As soon as her head tilted back, Scott went in for the kill, his teeth extending out to drag down the front of her throat, taking his dear sweet time with it as the sharp edges pricked softly against her skin. "Why not?" he murmured, using his tongue to drag upwards where he just had scraped his teeth against. "I don't always want to grab you and take what I want by force.. sometimes I want to make you go mad with desire.. just from talking." He placed soft kisses under her chin, and soon the door had opened. Scott still showed no sign of exiting, anyone could look inside and see the sight of his muscular figure, pressing her helplessly against the wall, his hips moving obviously as he pushed himself against her, letting anyone assume that they were actually already going at it.

Since the ride had been so short since it was only one floor up, the door was open for a brief time, before the elevator had assumed they left, and closed again. Only when he heard it close, did he realize that they had reached their destination. Slowly, he set her down, breathing softly against her face before he grabbed her hand, starting to pull her out as he hit the button to open the elevator doors once more.

"Hnnng..." The sensation of his teeth being dragged against the front of her throat was enticing, making her spine naturally arch, her body reacting to his advances near instantly. A deep breath filled up her lungs, and she let it out slowly, enjoying the way he gradually pricked at her flesh before muttering hotly. "If that's your intention," she began.. voice noticeably weaker, "Then you're doing a marvelous job.. ahh.. at it."

She, too, hadn't noticed the door opening, far too overwhelmed with Scott currently rolling his hips into her own, forcing an eruption of friction to flare up. Luckily, they hadn't managed to go back down to the first floor.. and when he finally pried away from her long enough, Sasha was quick to follow him. The last thing she wanted to happen was for them to get a bit in over their heads, and have some unsuspecting patron stumble upon them indulging themselves. Of course, there was nothing to be ashamed of.. but she'd rather keep as much attention off of them, as possible. Her playful fit of skinny dipping made her nervous enough.

Grasping his hand tightly, she led him down the hallway to her room, where she quickly slipped out the keycard that was tucked into her purse, and unlocked the door. Pushing it open, she immediately dropped her purse and kicked her sandals off, turning about with a grin, "There's a jacuzzi tub~" A waggle of her brows and she laughed, "Last time we were in a room with a jacuzzi tub, you didn't even bother to join me."

He let her overtake him as they stepped out, following her like a dog who smelled a good meal. Once she was inside, he looked around. It was far nicer than his own, and immediately he saw the bed was queen sized. "Aw baby," he said, when she recalled how he hadn't joined her. "I'll make it up to you," he said, walking closer to her, his hands taking a hold of her hips. "I'll join you whenever you want from now on." He lifted her up gently, taking a few more steps into the room. It smelled perfect. It all smelled like her, an entire room dedicated to the smell of her. Scott could used to staying here more often in the week to come, rather than his own room.

"So where's the view huh?" he asked, looking towards the windows that also served as doors, but currently covered with a pair of purple drapes. He set her down, pushing himself into her, making her body helplessly fall back as he walked towards that direction. "I haven't really seen the beach from this far... and not this high." They weren't too high, being only on the second floor, but it was still a different perspective than what he was used to being so close, directly in front of it all the time. "I gotta take a picture with you and the beach... freaking yummy.."

"Make it up to me," she repeated with a giggle, naturally falling into his hold. "Whenever I want? You should be careful.. I might take advantage of such an opportunity," Sasha admitted playfully, feeling her feet being lifted up from the floor. He enjoyed picking her up, didn't he? The woman was already anticipating for it, something that she had noticed was yet another untold quirk of Scott's. She found the way he effortlessly did it, to be admirable. A lot of the things he gave and did to her, such as those dazzling smiles, pushing her against the closest flat surface.. kissing her, teasing her with his words.. those were all traits that were making her fall even harder for him. She had been right all along, they really couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Something, she knew they both didn't mind. They might have been unconsciously making up for lost time, but honestly.. they were going to stay this way for as long as they could, weren't they? That thought had her giddy, thinking of a future with Scott by her side, keeping her warm and making her happy.

"The view, is right behind those drapes," Sasha said aloud, keeping herself balanced as she was firmly edged back towards the doors which led out onto the veranda. Quickly, she turned and pushed apart the purple material, grinning, "Tada!" The doors were opened and she stepped out, greeted with a brisk breeze that made her shiver slightly. "It's.. really lovely, isn't it," she asked, leaning against the ornate railing.

"Make it up to you.." he said, repeating what she said. "Whenever you want," he said, confirming it. He laughed. "I dare you.. I honestly doubt you could make me regret such a decision. I'd probably enjoy it more than you, anyhow." Scott couldn't think of anything absurd she could make him do that would make him wish he hadn't said such a thing. Even if it wasn't something purely sexual, he doubt he would actually mind doing. It involved her after all.

He watched her unveil the view to him, grinning. "Oh, yes, very lovely," he said, in an agreeable tone. She might have realized he wasn't looking at the view, but rather her ass as he said it. He walked forward, feeling the breeze spray across his skin before he held her in his arms, overlooking the ocean, their heights seeming to work perfectly with each other as her head rested back against his shoulder, near his neck. "Did you have one like this Paris?" he asked, his hands holding over her stomach.

"Mmn.. yes, but it was facing the city, rather than the beach," she mused with a small smile, knowing she'd miss that place very, very much. "It was the best at night. With everything lit up.. the air smelling of sweets, you could hear people talking and laughing," Sasha continued, dropping one hand from the railing so she could give Scott's large, muscled forearm an affectionate squeeze. "The stars, though.. the stars and the moon always looked spectacular. I sat out there for hours every night, just thinking..." Another squeeze and she tipped her chin up, grazing her nose beneath his jaw. "..mostly about you, of course."

"I hope one day we're able to go there together.. I want to sit outside, on a porch just like the one I had and sip wine with you, eat strawberries.. laugh and eventually make love," Sasha murmured, letting her hand raise off of his arm, to warmly cup the side of his handsome face. "This all feels so surreal to me.. I'm not sure if I'm still dreaming, to be quite honest.." Even if it was all a dream, she hoped she never awoke.

He held her close to him, content to feel her soft body in his arms. "Thinking?" he asked, before she finished her statement. His lips tugged into a helpless smile as he looked back down at her. "I must have drove your pretty little head to go crazy," he murmured, his head tilting down to place a kiss on the ridge of her nose, his unshaven face tickling its hair against her before he pulled away.

"Mm.." the more time he spent with her, the more infatuated with her he was. Scott wouldn't consider sitting around outside his ideal evening, but with her, it sounded delicious. "Only if I get to feed you strawberries... and if you sit on my lap." Never before had Scott been so affectionate with another woman. Sure, he had his sexual desires, but to actually want to cuddle and hold someone? Scott was afraid of the feeling, until he reassured himself by squeezing her. "It's real... you're mine. No one is going to take you from me. Ever." His voice was directed towards her ear, a husky tone that he had seemed to reserve for her exclusively. He sighed through his nose, moving his head to direct itself against her neck. His lips stayed clamped together as he brushed them up and down her soft skin. "And if they do, I will kill them," he growled gently against her skin.

"You usually did," she mused with a giggle, teasing her nails against the prickly hair that decorated his jaw. "I didn't mind, though.. I love thinking about you," Sasha confessed sweetly, her eyes watching him. "I missed you so much, it helped ease the pain of being away from you for so long.. even if I usually ended up getting frustrated with myself because I wanted to hate you.." A shrug, and she licked her lips, rubbing the back of his neck, "I'm stubborn, if you couldn't tell already, baby." Yet, her stubbornness was more or less the reason why she was here right now. If she hadn't wanted to extract revenge.. they would have never met again.

"Have me sit on your lap so you can feed me strawberries? You won't have to ask me twice," she said with a laugh, loving how he warmed her up entirely as his arms squeezed about her body. The way he smothered her with attention was more than heavenly. She couldn't get enough of this man, simply put. He was her ultimate weakness, and while that quickly gave others who sought to cause them harm an advantage.. Sasha trusted that their skills, even if they were rust, and knowledge, would keep them going. They were strong, considering they had overcome nearly killing one another. Just today she had almost slit his throat.

Letting her lashes fall to a close, she purred, his husked tone rolling over her nerves like tangible matter. It made her squirm against him, immediately overwhelmed by a sense of arousal. He was so.. gritty, animalistic and dominant. Yet, there was a softness to Scott that was irreplaceable. He was so loving, and graciously affectionate when it came to her. The instant he spoke of killing anyone who took her away from him with a growl, she gasped, tipping her head back into his shoulder and helplessly exposing her neck to him. "Mmn.. when you talk like that.. and say such things," she began in a trembling whisper, "It makes me so wet.."

"Does it," he murmured softly against her skin. His lips parted, bearing his teeth. He used the edges of them to scrape down her neck, making a temporary red mark that would fade within seconds, the sensation of it was tingly. His arms were firm and secure against her, seeming to support her entirely to let her just lean back against him. "I love making you wet," he confessed. A hand reached up, and he groped her breast softly through the silky material of his shirt she had borrowed. Soon he had plucked a few buttons undone, exposing more of her breast to the chilly weather.

His lips clamped down against her skin, mixture of a suck and a kiss. He took his time with them, leaving great periods of space between each of them, letting the kiss resound in the air around them, nearby the beaches waves were heard, becoming mixed in with the noises his mouth made. His hand gently pulled away her shirt, letting his hand caress over her breast, the warmness of his palm planting itself against her nipple in contrast to the cold air it had just felt moments before. His mouth had moved lowered upon her skin, nudging away her shirt even further so it exposed her shoulder, which he began to kiss diligently, increasing his pace.

Back
Top Bottom