Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassins (Findarato and Lemon)

It most certainly felt like a dream. How many times she had slept in her bed back in Paris, curled up with her pillow, pretending it to be him.. only to have her thoughts completely filtered through by those haunting memories. Sasha had time and time again, woken up with the hope that she'd finally be met with the sight of Scott beside her.. but alas, every day thus far had been a complete disappointment. He was nowhere to be found, and once more she was forced to endure another day of wondering where in the world that man was, and what he was doing. Today, though.. it'd be different.

She felt a slight shifting beneath her, after having quickly fallen into a light slumber, something that was greatly needed. The hours leading up to this point had been exerting, and stressful.. now, she was finally relaxed to the point that she was no longer thinking of those pesky, troubling details. When her lashes fluttered open and she was greeted with the familiar sight of the window she had been looking out of, Sasha couldn't help but smile.. realizing that even if this felt far too good to be true, that it was most certainly real. She was actually here. He was holding her.. and.. gods, she had waited for what felt like an eternity, to experience this.

Letting her head tip up, she spied those familiar blue eyes looking down at her, and her skin immediately grew warm. "Hey there," she whispered, "What time is it?"

Scott stretched his formidable body out, his toes curling out of the blankets, she could feel the tautness of his muscles below her. His arms unlatched from her, raising above his head as he yawned powerfully. "Mmm... I don't know. Three? Or four?" He wasn't too sure, his hands reaching down to stroke her face to confirm she was real, and this was not a dream. He was still cozy as hell too... the bed may have not been the most comfortable, but their warmth combined made Scott not want to move as much. He could only imagine what a bigger, more comfortable bed would feel like with her, without a rip in the middle of it.

"Maybe earlier... I felt like a slept for an eternity," he said, yawning again. He listened to the crickets outside. Perhaps it was earlier than what he guessed. He sat up to a certain extent, his elbows supporting his weight, his chest still a perfect pillow for her, but the blankets and sheets fell down, exposing both of them to the cold air. Scott immediately lowered himself back down, and tugged the covers over the both of them protectively. "You still wanna go out baby? I think I could stay like this with you forever..." he said, entwining his legs with hers underneath the covers, listening to the blankets ruffle at his movements.

It was still dark outside.. from what she could see. They probably managed to get a few hours of rest, which was something she didn't mind. After all.. the last thing she wanted to do was snooze away her time with him. It had been so long, and finally relishing in their mutual adoration for each other? After years of trying to snuff out these feelings? Sasha was going to be extra greedy, and cherish each moment she possibly could.

"Forever is an awfully long time," she teased him, pushing herself up onto her palms. They kept her body above his, eyes taking in the image of him beneath her. He looked as relaxed as ever, and it was nice to see Scott in this state. No longer was he tensed, seeming to be a strained muscle in any situation. Now, he was as fluid as the ocean right outside. "You lazy bum," Sasha cooed, dipping her head down to give him a long, sweet kiss. "I want to go run around on the beach, and play in the water," she murmured with a laugh. It was childish, yes.. but the thought made her giddy.

It had been a very long time since she was able to feel so free and lighthearted. "Come on, get your things together and we can make our way back to the hotel I'm staying at. The bed is a lot bigger, and isn't ripped.. that way, we can be somewhat productive with our reason for getting up," she insisted, wriggling her hips to intentionally stir up a bit of his energy, "Cooooome on, babyyyy.. I'll make it worth your while, I promise."

He grumbled in irritation. Scott was pretty grumpy when he was content. "But it's so cold out..." he complained. Still, this was his girl, and she wanted to go out. He didn't want to disappoint her. Quickly, he rolled them over, arching his back as his hands placed on either side of her head, playfully thrusting his hips down against her. His cock was erect, a natural effect from waking up and being with her soft, warm body. "Fine." he said, before he sat up, the blankets rolling down his body. "Only because I imagine you have cute outfits back at your place.." he said with a lazy smile before he stood out of bed, once again stretching. He kept his back to her, his arms raising up, the sinewy muscles of his back exposed, as well as the crevice forming between his broad shoulder blades. His ass, was hairless, the buns strung tightly together as they pressed out with muscle.

"You're going to have to wear one of my shirts, your tank top is still bloody," he explained, glancing at its bloody orange color. "Unless if you want people to think I raped you or somethin... which would be more or less true," he said, quite smug about his sexual prowess and the way he could make her moan and scream as he pulled on a pair of blue boxer briefs, one leg at a time.

His obvious irritation was amusing to the woman, and just as she was laughing, unable to help but find the way he reacted to be adorable, he rolled her over, quickly catching her off-guard when he thrusted his hips downwards. A sharp squeak was heard when her body was quickly overwhelmed by the motion, leaving her blushing. Gazing towards him whilst she shivered a bit in response to the lingering tingles that he left her with, Sasha took it upon herself to greedily admire the view of him stretching. "I have some things you might like on me," she murmured offhandedly, pushing herself to sit. "Knowing you.. you'll want them off, though..."

A grin and she got to her feet, stretching as well with a low, quick groan. It felt good to work out her muscles after having slept in the same position for a few hours. Her body felt a bit sore, but that was expected after their bout of ravenous sex. She'd have to get used to it. After all, Sasha could only assume they'd be able to keep their hands off of one another for so long.

"Well, well, well.. aren't we egotistical today," she sang out, walking up from behind him to give his ass a quick smack. Squeezing the firm cheek that had previously been covered by his blue boxer briefs, Sasha giggled and grabbed at her denim shorts. Luckily, they weren't covered in blood or much of anything else, unlike her thong. That poor thing was absolutely soaked, and she figured that leaving it behind, would be for the best. Tugging the tight material up to her hips, she secured the button and glanced over towards Scott, brow quirked. "I don't remember where my bra landed.. was it in the bathroom," she asked, glancing about for a moment.

His ass tightened at the smack, his cheeks tensing together. It was obvious he was not used to being touched there. "Whatever," he said, glancing over his shoulder at her, smirking. He picked out a simple white t shirt that would cling to his skin. He wasn't too worried about the cold once he started moving, it was always relatively warm on the island.

He turned to face her, casually leaning against her, his weight making her lean back. "Your bra..." he said, glancing around before he pulled the shirt over himself. "Over there," he said, after he had given the room another survey. He pointed briefly, her bra had been discarded carelessly against the wall. He had probably threw it over there. Scott refocused his attention to the dresser, picking out a pair of jeans that seemed clean- he hadn't been taking care of himself that well, nor his clothes.

"We can come back here later... I need to clean the place up and leave a tip. Then we can decide on what to do. But for now, we'll enjoy ourselves." There was something about what he just said that was almost like the old Scott, giving out instructions and planning things... except the part about enjoying themselves. That seemed as foreign as the smile that kept shining at Sasha. As he spoke he had sat himself down on the bed, pulling the jeans up before he stood himself up, carefully buttoning them. Once he was dressed, he glanced at her, to see her progress.

"Oh yes.. a shirt for you.." he said, moving to his dresser to pick out another article of clothing. He tossed an unbuttoned silky white shirt at her, one that was partially see through and would be able to make out her body. He had bought it as a tourist, it was comfortable to wear. Its size was far larger than she, so it would far down past her shorts, giving off the impression she was naked, had it not been for the fact her jean shorts would be able to be seen through it.

And soon enough, there it was. She quickly made her way over and snatched up the article, not really wanting to put it on because.. hell, being naked was just so unbearably comfortable. She intended to strip herself of her clothes the second they arrived at her own hotel room. Sure, it might be a bit scandalous considering she'd probably venture out onto the porch to admire the scenic view, but.. she wouldn't be hearing any complaints from her roommate. The thought of actually being in a tropical paradise with Scott, clear of any and all stresses for the time-being was akin to a miracle. Absolutely unheard of, yet here they were, as peachy as can be.

The clasps were secured and she turned about, situating her breasts before hands fell to her hips, and she watched the man. Right.. he'd be having to join her in her practice of being a nudist, as well. This man looked like something out of a magazine, photoshopped.. and just unnatural. To know, that he was all her's, too? That she could very well touch any place on him, then retrace it all, with her tongue? Sasha grinned to herself, pleased that she had managed to catch quite the keeper. It was a difficult process to find someone when she was so used to merely relying on herself. Trust didn't come easy, but somehow.. they had managed.

"Sounds like a good plan," she quipped, tugging the silky white shirt over her head with ease. It fell past her shorts, but it would certainly do. It was thin, and comfortable.. and unable to help herself, she quickly posed. A swivel of those devilish hips and she perked her butt out, "How do I look? Do I fill it out like you do?" She wriggled her slender brows at him, letting her rear-end give a playful shake, "Hmmm? So stylish, eh?"

Scott was carefully examining his room, dreading the task of cleaning up the place, but he did not want to trouble the owner of the establishment. He would worry about it later..when he looked back up at Sasha, she was busily strutting around, posing with the shirt left unbuttoned. She posed expertly, managing to keep her ass exposed to him, as well her front partially as she kept her body twisted. He laughed, but it quickly faded away, the more he watched, the more transfixed he was. "Baby do you want to go to your room or do you want me to hold you on the ground and fuck you like an animal?" he said, no hint of laughter in his voice, only a craving for her.

He walked up to her, and made her stay still, carefully buttoning her up. "You look fucking stunning as ever," he whispered, leaving the top few buttons undone, before he looked up at her face, leaning in and giving her a quick kiss on her lips.

His reaction ultimately had her blushing, brows lightly furrowing as she bit onto her bottom lip. It was startling how he managed to make her feel this way with just the tone of his voice. That, with the way he watched her? Sasha was under his control whether she wanted to be, or not. It was just as simple as that.. he was mesmerizing, and had her quickly kissing him back, resisting the urge to let him have his way with her.

"Don't tempt me," she murmured against his lips before pulling away and making her way towards the front door of the room, where she quickly slipped her sandals on. "And don't look like such a lost puppy when you're looking at the mess you've made either," she called out over her shoulder, "I'll be helping you clean up, so it'll be a piece of cake, baby." She might not enjoy the thought of having to throw out what would be bags upon bags of empty bottles.. but it was needed. The quicker they got this place situated, and got away from here.. the more their chances of being safe spanned out.

The door was opened, and she stepped out, "Grab my purse!" She was like a child too excited to be held back by futile details, already leaning against the railing and eager to bound towards the beach. Frankly, they could have stayed in that shabby room, on that torn bed and just talk all night.. and she would have been happy. But, she honestly wanted to enjoy this opportunity completely. Not to mention, her room had a jacuzzi tub and that was something she wanted Scott to take notice of, immediately. Insatiable some would call her, but given that she had earned this moment of carelessness tenfold, she didn't feel guilty at all.

He'd find her waiting for him outside, hands digging into the back pockets of her jean shorts and a smile plastered over her face, "Ready?"

It wasn't too big of a deal, Scott could clean the mess up himself. He just did not want something in the back of his head while he was with Sasha, enjoying the few, cherished moments they had together before ultimately they would have to resort of their old ways of stealth and murder to ensure their own survival. "I know," he said, following her, before she instructed him to get her purse. "Oooh, yes, your purse." He had left it in the bathroom, so he moved over towards it, finding it where they had left it, on the counter before they showered together.

With the door opened, he saw his eager partner partially bent over the railing, looking out before she turned to face him, and stuffed her hands in his jeans. "Course," he said, pulling an arm around her possessively, just like how he had done when they walked to the place, when he knew her as Caroline. "Do you want me to carry your purse babe?" he said, soon replacing one of her hands with his own, sticking it down her shorts. He would make sure from now on that everyone knew that she belonged to him, even if there was practically no one awake.

He walked with her slowly down the steps, and opted to walk on the sand, stopping briefly to take his sandals off. "Your hotel is by the air port I imagine?" he asked, throwing her a glance.

The beach, as he had told her, was beautiful. The waves came in lazily, brushing across the shore, and the moon and stars were bright as he had predicted, giving the water a silvery, glittery look to it.

"Mmn, it's okay, I got it," she mused up towards him, finding his kindness for her to be.. well, addicting. Oh, she could only imagine the fun they would of had if they had actually been brave enough to admit their blossoming feelings earlier. But, alas, it just wasn't meant to happen that way.. and at least now, they were able to enjoy each other's company. Sasha would always be thankful for this second chance, and was adamant on never taking anything for granted, ever. People were right when they claimed one didn't know what they had, until it was gone. To lose Scott again.. that would surely break her heart to the point of no return.

The strap of her purse was tugged up onto her shoulder, just before she leaned her body into him, and kept her arm wrapped securely about his waist. "A little ways from it, actually," she admitted, "The beach is about three minutes away.. it's just at the beginning of downtown." Her room sure as hell had a view that'd kill, that was for certain. She had wanted it that way, too. It wasn't every day she was given the opportunity to come down to the Bahamas, after all. Even if her cause had been one she would never want to relive, or talk about. Sasha planned on keeping the past in the past, where it belonged.

Slipping her sandals off too, she giggled the moment her toes dipped into the soft, white sand. "Oh god, this is amazing," she gasped out, admiring the way the waves crashed up onto the shore. The sparkling illumination of the stars and moon on the waterfront was something out of a movie, looking absolutely flawless. "You got to see this every night, for nearly two months," she asked, "I should have moved down here..."

He held her close after she had taken the purse from him, and placed it upon herself. He sighed in pleasure, at the feeling of the sand along his feet, and the soft woman close next to him. "Mmm. It was the one thing I enjoyed about this place," he admitted, reaching his far hand to take her sandals, wanting to hold them for her. He soon snatched them up, and brought them across his body to the far side of himself, not allowing her to grab them back. "You should have... that way I wouldn't of had to wait two months to see you again. You coulda dressed up as a banana and I would have found you somehow, I'm sure of it. Caroline," he said with a scoff, pretending that he had not bought so easily into her disguise. "You could have been called Augustine and I still would have been all over you." He paused, wondering. "Is that even a girl's name? I have no idea..." Either way, it didn't matter. Hopefully he got his point across, looking past her, at the beach before helplessly leaning in and planting a firm kiss on her cheek, that sent her head to tilt to the side from the amount of force he pressed into her.

"So which hotel is it?" he asked, as they neared closer and closer to where there were more buildings that looked nicer, rather than the seemingly deserted, broken down shack he had preferred.

"Oohh? So does this mean I should dress up as a banana and have you call me Augustine," she cooed up towards him, "I didn't know you were so kinky, baby." A giggle and she returned the forceful, affectionate kiss on the cheek. "It's further down.. second to the end of the line," Sasha explained, her eyes watching him before she pulled away. "We can't go up there immediately though.." A devilish expression crossed her face and she dropped her purse, beginning to undo her shorts after having taken a few steps from him. "Do you think I'll be arrested if I go skinny dipping," she asked offhandedly. Whatever the answer was, she was still going to do it.

She made sure to turn about just when the zipper was all the way down, giving him a show as she bent over and tugged the tight denim down to her thighs. They dropped to her ankles and she stepped out of them, bare-assed and laughing. "I haven't done this since I was a teenager," Sasha exclaimed, tugging the white silky shirt off of her in a hurry, and quickly undoing her bra. A pile of clothes was all that was left before she rushed down towards the waterline, dipping her toes in. A gasp, and she looked over her shoulder to Scott, "It's the perfect temperature, honey!" Amazed at something so simple, she splashed the sticky, salty water about with her foot, marveling at the nippy breeze that made her give a slight shiver here and there. A part of her wanted to tempt him further, standing there blissfully nude.. illuminated by the moon's light.

Before she gave in to her urges, to turned to face him, shamelessly cupping and massaging her breasts, "Baby, I'm a little cold.. my nipples are hard.. see?" She arched her back and perked her chest out, biting at her lip mischievously. Sasha loved knowing she could get under his skin, a woman that was highly tuned into her skills of driving a man crazy, especially a man that returned the favor in full. It was a game of cat and mouse, constantly fighting for power.. teasing, taunting the other until they submitted. No matter how long she kept at it, though.. Scott just had his ways, and would always make her be the first to fall.

"Ahhh. I see it." There were still some lights in the city, the night life was always pretty busy in the city, and it wasn't rare to see an occasional person here and there from the beach. There were still far off from entering the edge of the city... so it was quiet for the most part. Scott was busily eying the city, admiring its beauty, before he felt her pull away. "Huh?" he asked, looking back at her only to see her bent over. He was at a loss for words. "Well ... they'll you know... have to deal with me if they want to arrest you..." his voice trailed off as he just stood there, watching her. He'd seen her near naked plenty of times, and naked a few times now.. but every time he saw her he had to stop everything he was doing, and admire her beauty.

Soon enough a trail of her clothes scattered the sand, and she went a few feet into the water. "Baby.. it's cold I don't want to get my feet wet.." he said, but his body helplessly went towards her, casually removing his shirt, letting it fall near his sandals. The sight of her body was alluring to him, even though his mind wanted to get out of sight and into the hotel room as quickly as possible, he followed her, unbuttoning his jeans, and pushing them down. Soon, his boxers followed, and she could see the effect her naked body had on him - a half erect cock that hung an arch. He stepped closer, bending down briefly to cup a handful of water, spilling it across one of her breasts, the upper curve before it trickled down against her nipple. "How cold?" he whispered, stepping directly in front of her, his head lifting up from her breasts to her face, slowly cupping her face.

Goodness, did she adore him. Despite not wanting to get into the water himself.. there he was, stripping off his clothes and immediately coming to join her. Sasha appreciated the fact that he let her have her fun, the woman always managing to be the more careless of the two. Ever since they had began to work together, it was more than obvious that she tried her best to make any situation entertaining. Even if her partner had done absolutely nothing to aid her in her efforts.. he was definitely making up for it now. Scott had changed so much, she was still trying to believe that this was the same man she had somehow come to like.

The cold water made her squeal, shuddering as the air immediately assaulted the now wet, vulnerable flesh. "Colder now," she whispered back to him, nuzzling her cheeks up against the hands which now cupped her face. A step closer, and she shamelessly pushed herself into him, relishing in the way he kept her warm with just his body heat. He'd feel some very curious, insatiable fingers then.. dipping down between them and suddenly grasping at the slightly aroused cock between his thighs. "I'll keep you warm" Sasha murmured, stroking him from base to tip at a leisured pace. To know she had this effect on him.. goodness, was it arousing.

"Will you," he whispered softly, knowing the answer already as he did not really phrase it as a question. "I'm not the one who is cold.." he whispered. His cock grew hard, and stiff within seconds under her soft grip. "I'm very.. very warm." He inched closer, his hands trailing his nails up and down her sides. His head tilted in for a kiss, dragging his tongue along her lower lip as the moon shone above them.

The water wasn't too bad, as he felt it, but it was not as warm as it was during the best hours. He pushed them more into the water, just past ankles deep, the waves rolling in lazily as the water brushed across them. "How deep do you want to go Sasha," he asked again, not really as a question, perhaps having a different meaning rather than the immediate thought that he was referring to the ocean. He pushed into her more, grabbing handfuls of water, only to place his palms upon her ass, his nails digging into the lower curve. "I want to go as deep as I can with you," he whispered against her ear, a soft grunt coming out of his lips as she continued to touch him.

"Mmpf..." The kiss he blessed her with made her quiver, her hands not letting up on their constant motion against his cock. Over and over again, she languidly worked him into a state of complete stiffness, loving the way he was just so large.. heavy, pulsed with power and felt beyond intimidating to hold. He was a man that was the basis of strength, every inch of him oozing with muscle and making her feel so wonderfully tiny against him.

Stepping back until she felt the ocean splash up against her legs, reaching past her ankles now.. nearly to the middle of her calves as she was considerably shorter than Scott, she smiled against his mouth. "How deep," she repeated, giving another squeal when he graced her bare backside with an abundance of salty water. "Deep," Sasha purred, giving the base of his cock a firm, potent squeeze, "I love it when you go as deep as you can..." Her left hand dipped and she cupped his weighted, soft sac then, massaging his balls expertly with a gentle yet determined motion. She was determined to drive him crazy, rubbing the silken pad of her thumb continuously about the thick, swelling head of his prick. It was a fact that she couldn't get enough of him.. all she yearned to do was bathe him in pleasure, make him feel good and give him the attention he so deserved.

Now he was unable to answer her questions. His completely thick cock molded easily to her hand. His mouth fell open, a stupid, dull expression taking capture of his face. His mouth exhaled hot air in pleasure against her lips. "So.. fuckin' deep," he said, becoming less poetic with every second that passed. "I love going balls deep in your fucking pussy," he whispered. His powerful chest rose up and down heavily as she continued to pleasure him using just her hand. Every passing second his hands on her rear squeezed possessively, harder, his nails making marks.

His teeth bit down on his lower lip, something he always did when he was having sex with her, or concentrating on something else. His hips rolled into her hands, desperately, craving more of her. "Oh.. fuck.. you turn me on so easily.. it's not fair." His hands lifted up to grip her temples, tilting her head back and forcing her back to arch, her tits pressing into his chest as he kissed her powerfully, his mouth clamping against her own to connect them, his tongue sliding in as deep as it could.

"Oh god," she whispered, in reaction to both his words, and the way he squeezed her ass, blunt nails digging into the supple flesh. "I love it when you talk like that..." Her lashes fluttered and she reveled in the way he throbbed against her palm, the heavy beat that thrummed through his cock only making her want to touch him even more. She was absolutely smitten when it came to drawing out such reactions from him. A man who could kill another with his bare hands, and here he was.. looking so utterly taken and overwhelmed by her ministrations. She was the only one able to do this to him.. that was final.

At the mentioning of her ability to turn him on to this extent being unfair, she giggled, immediately arching into him as he captured her mouth into his possession. An abundance of moans surfaced and her hand quickened it's pace.. going faster, stroking him and squeezing at those sensitive bits that'd have him going wild. Her tongue was eager to return the curious probing, swirling and tangling with his own wet muscle. Their tastes mingled and her lungs began to burn with the need to gain oxygen, forcing the woman to jerk her head back with a sharp inhalation. "Fuck baby," she panted, "I love your huge cock so goddamn much."

Licking her lips, she pushed into him, wriggling, "Let me taste it.. please.. I want to make you cum..." Not only was she begging with her words, but her eyes, as well.

"I fucking.. mm," his mouth was silenced by hers as their mouths viciously kissed, their tongues dancing together, caressing and twirling around. He pulled away, "I love everything about you Sasha," he whispered, that same husky tone that she only heard him used when he was incredibly aroused.

"Do you," he whispered again, his partially damp hands touching and caressing the back of her head to make sure their kiss continued, but the throbbing of his cock was too much. Still, his lips attacked her own as if that alone would bring him to find his release.

Slowly, his hand found her shoulder, and the top of her head. Forcefully, he pushed down, making her descend towards the water onto her knees. They weren't too deep, so her breasts would be just above the water. He did it slowly, giving her what she wanted, giving her a chance to kiss down his body if she chose to. "I want you to prove to me how much you love my cock.." he whispered, his blue eyes locked onto her grey hues with a look of undeniable lust, his whole body rising with his breathing as he anticipated the touch of her.

Of course she took advantage of the pace he used, easing her down towards her knees slowly.. Sasha, the entire time kissed and licked at his body. He was so gorgeous, and she wanted to treat him with utmost care. She could only assume that this man had gone long enough without concentrated attention from a woman who truly felt something for him. Sasha would give him everything he wanted and more. She'd let him indulge himself in fantasies he had forgotten, would nurse his wounds, accept his flaws and make him feel as if he were the last man on Earth.

Finally she was settled, submerged into the water up to her petite waist. Gazing towards him the entire time, gray eyes dark with lust and proving to him just how badly she wanted this. Her hands had shifted to grab at his upper thighs, teasing the flesh there with her nails.. just as her head dipped and her mouth took hold of the underside of his length. There, she let her tongue flatten out and slide up along his rigid inches. Taking her time, she wriggled the wet muscle about, getting the thick vein that beat in tune to his heart, slightly damp. When she reached the head, she stopped, intentionally wrapping her lips against that sensitive organ. There, she gave a hard, numbing suck and pulled back with a wet smack, grinning like a kitten getting her fill of milk, "You taste so good.."

And before he could collect himself, she had his cock pinned to his toned stomach with her thumb.. just as she had done the first time they were intimate. Keeping him stationed, she averted her attention to his balls, taking one into the warm confines of her oral cavity. Lathering it with her spit, she suckled and moaned, letting her moans vibrate up across the firm orb, before popping it out audibly.. and moving to the other.

He inhaled and exhaled sharply through his nose. She looked incredible, her pretty face so close to his thick cock. For a second, his hands stayed motionlessly at his side, watching her stay there, anticipating it, giving her a brief moment to catch her breath from their kissing. When she started to tongue him, he immediately gasped out out, his hands reaching out, stroking his wet fingers through her hair. "Oooh yes baby!" He cried out in the dark, the sound of the ocean covering their noises. It was amazing to see sensitive and what a response she could get from him just using her mouth. "I... fucking love it!" He groaned out, his breathing hoarse as she took the head in her mouth, and sucked.

His hands in her hair did not guide or force her, he merely clenched onto her hair and scalp desperately, displaying the pleasure he felt just through his touch. "Yesssss," he hissed through greedy teeth, watching her head descend to pay attention to his balls. "Suck on my fucking balls... show me that you're my little slut..I fuckin' love it.."

Sasha wouldn't dare take her eyes off of him, gazing towards her lover in awe, loving the way he reacted to her. He was just so.. gods, he was so goddamn sexy. It only made her want to suck on his cock even more, feeling her own core begin to ache irately, wanting attention. Right now, however, it was all about the one standing in front of her. The one pulling at the short, blonde hairs decorating her pretty head. Sasha sucked his other testicle in a flurry, pulling back with the same smack as had with the last. "Mmn.. god, I can't get enough of you," she whispered, beginning to work her tongue viciously up and down the underside of his member.

Determined, to get him slathered in her spit, she didn't hesitate to collect an impressive amount in her mouth before letting it drool out between her red, kiss-swollen lips. Now that he was thoroughly coated, her hand dropped, grabbed the base of his member and began jerking him off without hesitation. Up and down, up and down, a blur of motion as she smiled up towards him, knowing he had to be feeling all of her efforts. "Missed having your little slut suck on your cock, baby," she asked, just as her tongue slipped out, and she smacked the thick tip of his shaft against it repeatedly, all before taking him back in, and deep-throating the pulsing organ in one go. Sasha groaned, giving her head a shake before coming back up to the surface and giggling, "Oh.. that's fun.." And to prove her point, she immediately did it again.

His stomach breathed in and out, his abs appearing more prominent every time his stomach exhaled. The man was speechless before her. He knew she was good at giving head, and he wondered how long he had been able to go on without it. "You're fucking perfect babe!" he blurted out, once she let go of his cock, he took her hand, placing it against his stomach, letting her feel the increasing rate at which he breathed. She soon used her other hand to start pumping him. "Oh I missed it so much.. you're fucking spoiling me... I can't fucking live without my slut.."

"Ooooooh shit babe..." he groaned out as she went down on him once. He half chuckled as she giggled and declared it was fun. "Mmm.. do you like to suck my cock?" he whispered, as if it wasn't obvious enough already. Once again, he let out a low groan. Unable to help himself, his hand snatched the back of her head, starting to force it to bob to his cock, his hips thrusting forward in unison. "Yeah take that fucking cock slut," he growled down at her. With every thrust, he felt more of his release building. "You're gonna make me cum.." he whispered faintly, in a contrasting tone to the demanding growl just moments before.

Soon he pulled her head away, a trail of saliva and pre-cum connecting her pretty lips to his cock. He admired the sight, his breath being taken away as he stopped panted. "Oooh I could get used to this so easily."

She was in utter heaven, loving the way it felt to have him grasp hold of her head, and force her to take him continuously in her throat. Up and down she went, breathing heavily through her nose whilst her jaw continued to stay slack, giving him the most she could possibly muster up. Sasha was thankful for when he pulled back then, such giving her the opportunity to catch her breath. Her own chest was heaving, eyes heavily-lidded and complete appearance looking more than taken by the passionate moment they were currently lost in.

She didn't even notice the chilled breeze any longer. Her body was now flushed and tempered, all thanks to the man whom currently spoke down to her. "Good," she stated, rubbing her wet lips across the head of his dick tenderly. "You better get used to it.. because I'm going to be doing this every fucking day.." A claim, she was more than happy to fulfill.

Once more taking him into her hand finally, she stroked, leisurely at first.. letting him enjoy the moment before she began to quicken her actions. She wanted him to cum, and now. So with a twinkle in her eye and a sly grin etched on her face, she dropped her head and yet again, took one of his balls into her mouth. Mouthing, suckling and pulling at them both eagerly, she kept her hand in constant rhythm all the while. "Better tell me when you're going to cum," Sasha cooed, "I want every last drop in my mouth, baby.."

Back
Top Bottom