Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassins (Findarato and Lemon)

"Mmn.. I'll keep that in mind," she whispered hotly, relishing in the way he bathed her in attention. It was more than anything she could have asked for, feeling him again.. like this, so close and only growing closer. Sasha had missed him more than words could ever hope to describe. Her anger had done a wondrous job on shielding it, even from herself. The woman, however, could only run away from her true feelings for so long. Being in Scott's presence again had successfully crumbled down every wall she had unconsciously built up. He was her ultimate weakness, and while their past jobs of being assassins had trained them to never give in.. right now, and for however long he wanted her, Sasha would happily give herself over. She didn't want to fight any longer. It was exhausting.. and they both deserved to finally be happy, especially together.

Quirking a brow at his mentioning of the room being shabby, she grinned.. crooning up towards him mischievously, "Just means you'll have to make it up to me twice as much."

And just then, he was gracing her with that devilish view of his body. Donned in only a pair of tight boxers soon enough, he forced her to bite her bottom lip in eagerness, gray eyes widening whilst she watched his hand stroke himself beneath the thin cotton tauntingly, utterly teasing the ever living shit out of her. Thankfully, though.. they were soon discarded and she was tugged across the bed, shorts unbuttoned.. and pulled up her legs which Sasha effortlessly lifted up. "Much better," she giggled, taking it upon herself to also toss away her bra, having just tugged it up and off of her. Now, in nothing but a small pair of panties, the light blue material blatantly darkened and wet against her little crotch.. she squirmed, playfully trying to push her thighs together. "You're awfully excited to see me," she purred, reaching down to take hold of his cock which nudged itself insistently against her bare leg. Giving it a tight squeeze at the base, she worked her dainty hand across it, up and down, relishing in the way he throbbed. "I'm glad you are.. means I'm not the only one..."

Preoccupied with undressing her, he spoke as he untangled her shorts from her ankles, slipping them off and flinging them against the nearest wall. "Does that mean I have to fuck you twice as long, or twice as good?" He mused, all smiles as he looked down at her. "Or both?"

He let out out a gasp as she touched him, expertly toying with his cock. "Oooh," he groaned. Her soft hand had something special to it.. any other girl who did it to him, he'd grow bored. He had no idea why, but Sasha had that effect on him. "Of course I'm excited... I have the woman of my dreams, a suitcase full of money and the agency has no idea where I am... I really don't know what I'm going to do except have copious amounts of sex with you."

His hands grabbed at her hips, lifting her lower body upper. Her upper half lingered on the bed, bending as he effortlessly lifted her up, to align her panties with his face. She was incredibly wet. He began to pepper it with kisses, enjoying the smell of her, and the fabric of her panties. He nudged them aside with his nose to expose her, using his tongue to gently flick across her clit, managing to do so before her panties reset back into place.

He set her down slowly, kneeling down with open legs, letting their hips align. He dragged her closer to him, her slender legs falling on either side of his thighs to bring her cunt closer to the thick erection that had wanted to be inside of her as soon as he had set eyes on her. His hand reached forward as he started to assert his control, playfully pushing her face into the mattress, her cheek held down against it. He hadn't realized it, but it gave her a profile view of them as there was a mirror on the wall. It gave her a perfect view of him admiring her body, his hand between his legs as he rubbed his cock against the front of her panties, before he pulled it aside. He eased his hips forward, letting the head of his cock pierce her. "Mmm.. yeah."

Letting go of her face, his hands curled into fists. He leaned forward, holding himself up with his fists as they planted themselves firmly against the mattress, on either side of her waist. His body was displayed for her to look, if she chose to look up at him. His body rolled forward, his ass cheeks clenching together as he drove deeply into her. It was a sensual thrust, in between a slow and a fast one. He held himself in her, gasping for air. "Oh I missed your pussy so much baby.." His head hung forward, glancing down between his legs, watching his torso apply its weight down on her clit. Slowly, he pulled back, the magnificent sight of his cock slowly dislodging itself from her pussy half way before he rolled his body again, his abs appearing more prominent, still coated in his own blood. His head raised up, glancing down to watch her face.

"Both," she immediately quipped with a smile, knowing he had planned on giving her such either way. Scott was going to thoroughly exhaust her body, there was no doubt about that. This man was capable of some very wonderful things, and it was elating, to know that he was all her's now. She was beginning to fall in utter love with the one above her, the man who grabbed at her and raised her above the bed without effort. It was true.. they had everything they could possibly want, and more. Sasha knew this was the closest to heaven she'd ever get, and as long as she had Scott with her.. she'd be more than content.

"Mmpf," she whimpered, shuddering as she felt his face push up against her wet panties. His tongue.. it had her eyes rolling into the back of her head whilst it teased across her clit, "Oh fuck.. I love it when you do that.." He was only heightening her sensitivity, body practically thrumming from head to toe with arousal. The pressure of his rough, heavy palm against the side of her face made her moan, enjoying the way he simply did whatever the fuck he wanted to, playing up her system. He knew exactly what to do with her, teasing his thick, swollen cock against her mound, vision full with nothing but their reflections..

Watching as he hovered over her, making her hips involuntarily arch up. She was pitifully attempting to gain more, wanting to feel him.. and finally, he gave it to her. That pulsing, reddened tip sank down past the tight ring of muscle and Sasha gasped, gripping at the torn sheets on either side of her. She was free to move her head.. but she couldn't quite tear her eyes away from the mirror, gazing in awe as he pushed forward, thrusting inside of her until his balls were nestled against the plump underside of her ass. "Holy fuck," Sasha cursed beneath her breath, finally shifting so she could look up towards him, face caught in an expression of bliss.

"You feel so good.." And her words were proven tenfold with the way her insides clamped down around him like a searing vice. Massaging and milking every inch he gave to her, trying to coax him further inside until he filled her to the brim. Sasha couldn't even begin to describe how amazing it felt to have him inside of her again, the sensations sweeping across her body blinding, and burning her up wherever they reached.

He grinned after he had set her down, knowing how much she loved to have his tongue against her. "Better get used to it... I think your pussy is going to be my main source of breakfast from now on," he said with a laugh. He planned to wake her up many times with his head lodged between her legs.

Her pussy clamped down on his cock possessively, and he found himself stopping, enjoying the way she seemed to suck him inside of her. He took the chance to lower himself down, his spread knees became closer together as he merely laid on top of her, his weight pressing down even harder against her clit. He used his elbows to hold the rest of himself up, his arms encircling his head, before his hands connected his fingers together, on top of her scalp touching against her bleached, short hair.

With his new position their faces were much closer. They could feel each other breathing on each other. Scott's hips moved very slowly, letting her savor the moment as his cock gently pressed in and out of her, her juices making it hard for him to not reel up suddenly and fuck her brains out without regard for anything. There was no point in rushing it, however, as he knew she was his now. He kissed along the edges of her moaning lips, his blue eyes were becoming lazy with pleasure, whatever coldness there was in them in the times she knew him, was gone, only replaced by warmth and lust for her. "Are you mine, Sasha?" he whispered, letting his teeth tug at one of her lips. Occasionally he could not resist the animalistic urge to simple fuck her, and his hips pounded down sharply at her, but for the most part his rhythm was slow and predictable, feeding her his cock in a steady, gradual manner, half aimed to tease her to wanting more, and half to let her know he cared about her.

He had her as giddy as a child in a candy store. From the way he was gently coaxing his length in and out of her, working her body up into a gradual rhythm, to that devilish promise of her having to get used to having his handsome face tucked up between her thighs.. Sasha was practically purring with happiness. Like a hungry kitten finally being given sweet cream, the woman parted her legs and let him shift further in.. before one lithe limb wrapped about his waist. Having his upper body firmly pressed into her own, was a very welcomed sensation.

She loved the way he felt.. keeping her driven down into the mattress, unable to do much anything else other than lay there.. and take it. Something, she was quickly beginning to love all over again. He stretched her walls open in just the right way, met her depths effortlessly and had those sweet sounds flowing out of her in abundance.

A smile began to twitch onto her mouth, the motion certainly felt before she answered him. "Yes," she whispered.. fluttering long lashes and capturing his bottom lip into her hold. She gave the soft petal a longing suck before letting it snap out of her grasp, "I belong to you..." And it was true. She didn't want anyone else. They would never make her feel this way, Sasha already knew this. The very first time they had ever kissed.. it was like a venom. It coated her veins thickly, and made it so she'd never be completely satisfied with another man.

The pace he had set for them was one that allowed her to feel him out completely, to memorize the way his ridges graced her own, teasing and rubbing the most sensitive parts of her body. Sasha would have taken it just like this for however long he wanted, but whenever he managed to drive a bit faster and harder into her, it left a dull ache in her bones. She needed more.

So.. she moved her head and whispered against his ear, "Make me cum.."

Her smile, and the way she purred at him with her answers, was making him start to lose it. The soft fucking he was giving her, started to turn into something else. He let out soft grunts of exertion directly into her face as his hips thudded against her more firmly, his cock driving more of itself in her faster, and harder.

At this rate he needed very little to set him over the edge, it seemed as though time itself would do the trick. Her lover was an aggressive, and dominant man when there was something he wanted. And right now, no, all the time, he wanted her. The soft, seductive and enticing whisper against his ear seemed to do the trick. He paused briefly, only to reel back, getting back on his knees, but instead of being half hunched over, his back straightened, towering over her. Her hips had to be raised to align with his cock, so he slid an arm under her, just above her ass, and kept her lifted. His other hand shot down and clamped down over her mouth, silencing her as his hips collided with her delicate body, time and time again. "I want you to squirt all over my fucking cock! Prove to me that you're mine..." she could not respond properly with his large, calloused hand over her mouth.

He was sure she would find a release soon, considering the way his thick cock pumped into her. It seemed to stretch her whole being in half as it violated her depths, every stroke hitting her g spot as he fucked her without mercy. She could feel its pulse, the way it throb, the heat that it provided in her neglected cunt. Her panties, which had been on her, had slowly reset to cover her again, except this time his cock was in the way, obstructing their path. The effect of her panties being rubbed irritated his cock, but it only seemed to add to the effect. He let go of her mouth, grabbing her hips and pulling her into her, her body writhing and sliding helplessly on the small bed as his more powerful body slammed into her, time and time ago. His nails dug into her skin as he both pulled on her body and thrusted himself at her, his blue eyes staring at her with fire in them.

And there it was.. the fuse had finally met the end and he was set off.

Sasha could only watch with eager eyes, as he shifted about until he was towering over her, and quickly covering up her mouth. A noise of frustration was heard before it got quickly choked out by a moan, which was equally muffled. The woman was forced to endure his hard, heavy hitting thrusts as he consistently drilled his shaft into her, stretching her muscles until they were sore, and working her furiously up into a complete mess. Her wetness had grown tenfold by now, thoroughly coating him from base to tip, and allowing him to go as fast as he possibly wanted to.

He had her lithe, toned little body jerking across the mattress with ease, the friction encasing her setting her skin alight. She felt so hot.. covered in a light sheen of sweat, forcing her fair skin to become tinged with a natural flush. She was going to cum.. he was going to make her cum and gods, she wanted it so badly, too. To feel her sweet fluid rush out all over him..

Just thinking about it had her keening like an animal in heat, tipping her head back, closing her eyes.. thrusting those bouncing tits heavenward and filling the air with sharp cries the second he removed his hand from her face. "Oh my god.. oh my god.. yes, yes... yesyesyes," she chanted like a madwoman, her muscles beginning to clench up, spasm and milk his cock infinitely. It was right there, the pressure in her gut was steadily rising, boiling under the surface and getting ready to double over the edge.. she just.. she needed a little push..

Reaching down, Sasha met his eyes and grinned, digging her fingers down and mercilessly rubbing her clit through her soaked, dripping panties. That was it, it had her lower body undulating like a fucking fiend. ".. fuck.. Scott," she whined, letting her vision drop down to watch him furiously pump her full of his cock. "Shit.. I'm cumming.. I'm fuckin' cumming," she exclaimed, her frame tensing up like a coiled spring as her climax rushed through her, claiming every inch it touched. He had wanted to make her squirt, and he did. She gushed about him without faltering, practically screaming throughout the assault her nerves were currently undergoing.

"Yes baby," he grunted out, less focused on speaking, and more on taking her and claiming her body as his own once again. "I want you to fucking cum. I want it. I want to make it you my sexy little mess just like how you made me messy..." He was referring to the blood on his person, the sweat mixing in now. "Cum for me!" Her little cries and speech was enough to encourage him even more, reaching the pinnacle of their sex as he pounded away at her body in such a way that promised to leave her sore.

When she finally reached her peak by reaching down and giving herself extra stimulation that he could not provide as his hands held her up, guiding her to impale herself on his thick meat repeatedly, he did not relent. He grunted and gasped, feeling her liquids ooze and coat his cock even more... he loved the fact he could get off her off so much. Knowing she was at her most sensitive after cumming, he pulled out of her, only to snatch her wrist and press it against the mattress. His hand replaced her own, his finger tips madly rubbing at her clit, moving it around in circles, pinching it once.

Once he was thoroughly satisfied in torturing her clit, he moved, suddenly mounting her chest. "I want you to taste me," he whispered, his hand grasping himself as he angled his cock to fit between her breasts. "Squeeze them together," he commanded, his hips already gyrating back and forth. His cock was coated with her juices, and they were soon smearing across her chest, giving him the lubrication to make it easier to fuck her tits.

He had thoroughly forced her to let out every single second of pent-up sexual frustration, and goodness.. was it amazing. Sasha was at a loss for words, but she made it obvious that she didn't like him slipping out of her.. already feeling empty and cold down there. But alas, he made it up to her, pinning her hand and furiously rubbing against her sensitive, hardened little clit. The bundle of nerves he bullied beneath her panties had her squealing, pushing her hips clear off the bed in reaction.

"Fuck," she exclaimed, dropping down just before he straddled her chest, the pressure of him catching her attention indefinitely. Sasha gazed up towards him, mouth tenderly agape and senses hyped, she was something akin to a lost puppy.. following his demands without hesitation. Grasping at her plump breasts, she pushed them together firmly, letting the soft flesh cushion Scott's member thoroughly.

He was so slippery and wet, it was a perfect amount of lube.. letting him slide quickly in between her tits, the sight of it only making her little cunt dribble even more cum out. Everything was throbbing, aching and just feeling so damn incredible. This woman had been horribly deprived, and from the way she was feeling now.. she could only imagine what Scott was going to do with her in the next coming weeks. Probably have her weak to the point she could barely walk, comatose in the bed they shared, barely able to shift around without groaning as her lower body twinged. It was pain she would happily accept.

Licking her lips, she tipped her head down and sneakily captured the thick tip of his cock in her mouth, giving it an audible suck.. before pulling back with a smack. "Cum all over me, baby.. coat my tongue in it.." It was then she let that eager muscle slip out, pink and wriggling, giving him the perfect platform to release his load on.

Scott could no longer respond as he focused all of his efforts on achieving the release he had craved for a month and a half. The blood on his body had been washed away for the most part with his sweat, and his cock throbbed between her breasts, the head tipped in red, his balls gliding along her skin. He grunted softly, obviously close, she captured his tip in his mouth and he held his hips forward, letting her mouth please him before he went back to fucking her. "Oh.. fucking ... fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" He gasped out. His cock spewed out some of his seed over her chest, just below her neck, before he grabbed himself, seeking to thoroughly stroke himself until every last drop was out of him. His forearm was lined up with one part of his v, slapping down against his own skin as he beat his cock off madly, his whole body growing tense. His other hand grabbed the back of her head, forcing her to have her face lifted up.

"Oh god damn it Sasha!" He moaned out again as his fluid shot out in spurts. The first stand was abundant, a long line of his seed that splattered against her tongue, before it shot further up, lining itself perfectly upon the ridge of her nose, and landing against her forehead, some of it in her hair. The second shot had gone against one side of her cheek, nearly hitting her in one eye but thankfully not rising too far. He pulled on her head, making her lips engulf his cock. He sighed with relief, as if his cock had been on fire and her mouth was now hosing him down, he continued to stroke himself softly and gave her every last drop before he let go, gasping for air but remaining seated on her.

Watching him reach climax was.. astounding. He looked so utterly taken by the pleasure that was most certainly coursing through his body, making him shudder above her. Sasha was mesmerized with how gorgeous he was, gazing up towards him and smiling, keeping her tongue laid out for him. She wanted to taste him.. badly. To have his essence spewed all over her was one of the most arousing thoughts she could possibly have.

He gave it to her, too. Cumming, thick ropes splashed against her breasts.. and was quick to be settled on home, right into her mouth. Greedily she let it swish about, gasping as he continued to paint her with his creamy seed, forcing her to endure the process of becoming so very, very sticky. Sasha was panting hotly by the time he slipped the head of his spent shaft in between her lips, working her head in a slow, gradual motion. She sucked and sucked, milking him of every last drop she could possibly get out of him. His taste was potent, musky and wonderfully masculine.

At this rate, Scott was going to have her addicted...

Grasping the base of his shaft, she pumped him softly, letting him become comfortably flaccid.. before she fell back and giggled. Making a show of swallowing down the cum that was still in her possession, she licked her lips and relished in the aftermath of their releases. It had been so long.. and she would have never had it any other way. "Give me a kiss," she teased him, puckering up. She looked adorable in that moment, face a mess with his cum all over her, flushed cheeks and scrunched nose. Sasha was going to be quite the happy woman from here on out, it seemed.

"Oh my fucking god..." he breathed out. His head tilted back, and he let out a loud, low groan, but quickly looked down at her, the sight of his thick, barbaric looking cock next to her sweet, although messy face, was incredible. His hands reached behind him, and he savored the way she diligently finished him off.

Once his cock had softened, he had looked down at her. He was literally blown away by her as he fell to her side, and suddenly realized she had wanted him to kiss her. Scott wasn't going to make the same mistake of simply leaving her there while he took the shower. His arms latched about her slender body in the small space of the mattress, not being large enough for the two of them part of his leg dangled off, but he didn't care. He was so thrilled to simply be with her again, that he would probably do anything for her. He leaned in, partially laying on top of her, and planted a soft kiss on her. He tasted his own seed on her lips, but that didn't stop him from plastering a few more on her until he pulled away, trying to focus on catching his breath. He had nothing to say...

He could not seem to get enough of her, turning to face her as he began to make small marks on her shoulder and upper arm, nibbling gently as he panted through his nose, the air spraying across her skin. He tried to think of something witty to say... anything, to make her laugh or smile, but nothing came to mind. He just said what was on his mind. "I'm fucking crazy for you.." he murmured, burying his face into her soft arm as he still tried to recover.

She'd be lying if she said she wasn't afraid he'd leave her again.. her heart giving a few frightened little thumps before it calmed.. his lips pushing into her own. The soft kiss was just what she needed, especially with his body now settled beside her.. not making any moves to get up. Sasha couldn't quite describe what she was feeling right now. It was very intense, but.. she was also admittedly calm. As if she had known all along that her life would have managed to play out until this moment came true. Maybe.. it was just meant to be?

Either way, she was going to cherish this for every single second it lasted.

The nibbles he lathered her arm with had her giggling, a slight tickling sensation making her squirm. "Mmn.. yeah," she asked, reaching over and up, to tangle her fingers in his lightly dampened hair. She pushed back those dark, thick locks, admiring his face just before he buried it into her. "I'm crazy about you too," Sasha whispered, scratching idly at his scalp. She laid there for a moment.. merely feeling, listening and watching him breathe against her.. wondering what the future had in store for them. Whatever it was, she'd be alright as long as Scott was by her side.. she wouldn't be able to survive another separation from him.

"We need to get that cut cleaned up," she murmured then, shifting so her leg could haphazardly dangle over his waist. "As for all this cum..." She smirked, making little work of wiping away some, gathering a heaping glob that was plastered against her features. She let the sticky substance play against her digits for a bit, catching his attention.. before she shamelessly slipped them into her mouth, sucking them dry.

He smiled against her skin at her words, and rewarded her with a soft nip once more. He felt incredibly tired after his release, it was always the best time to sleep after it, but at the same time he had never felt more awake in his life, knowing that Sasha was his.

His body was content next to her, he could easily fall asleep like this, but his head reeled back, watching her in awe as she gathered his seed, and proceeded to suck her fingers off as if it were his cock. He stared in fascination at her. He didn't notice it at the time, but his mouth had become open, his jaw hanging stupidly. "I can't believe... all those years I could have fucked your brains out.. and it took me this long." It was a huge regret of his, but now that she was here, he smiled at her helplessly.

"Actually I was planning to sleep, but I figure that's out of the question since you plan to snap my neck as soon as I'm out of it," he teased, recalling her incident with Tyler. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to recall, considering how jealous he had been, but a laugh could solve anything and now that he had claimed Sasha, it seemed like a distant memory that had never happened. He pulled away, rolling off of the mattress and into a bundle of sheets that were near it, splattered on the floor. He rose up and stretched his powerful arms, his long torso seeming to become even longer as he arched his back, his cock glistening with their combined juices still. He bent forward afterwards, reaching down and snatching her hands, helping her get up. "This time I'm showering with you," he murmured into her ear, gathering her in his arms. She barely had to move it seemed as he held her against him, her feet gliding and hovering across the floor as he moved toward, to the bathroom.

Another giggle and she shook her head, giving him a playful nip on the nose, "Well.. we'll just have to make all that loss time up to each other." Something, she'd happily do.

His obvious tease was something that made her eyes widen and mouth fall open, gasping before she hit his chest playfully, "You jerk!" But, honestly? Now it seemed so futile. It didn't matter anymore.. she was with Scott, and Tyler Franklin had been dead for months now. Her life was finally back on track, and seemed brighter than ever. This man.. she was going to end up loving him until the ends of the Earth. Already he made her heart beat like crazy with just a glance.. and the simple way he moved, merely breathing.. gods, it had her wanting him even more.

Soon enough he helped her get to her feet, and she was more than grateful for his assistance. Her entire body felt like jello at the moment, and with the little bit of strength she managed to muster up, her arms wrapped themselves about his shoulders. "Mmn.. our first shower together," she murmured sweetly against his neck, unable to help but laugh a bit as he effortlessly carried her across the room, towards the bathroom. Sasha was in utter awe, wondering if this was all a dream.. considering it felt too good to be true. But every time she began to doubt reality, Scott pulled her back in and proved to her, that all of this really was happening.

Unable to help herself, she began kissing across his shoulder, up the side of his neck and finally to his mouth. "Make sure you get all the nooks and crannies," she whispered hotly.

"Hmm?" He asked, wondering what she meant by that. He could assume that she wanted him to thoroughly touch every part of her body... something he had already planned to do. His feet stopped in the middle of the room, using his foot to go through the loop of her dropped purse, before he lifted it up, and carried it with towards the bathroom. His mouth kissed her back, but weakly, mostly focusing on holding her and walking.

He had half carried her, half made her walk towards the bathroom. It was relatively nicer compared to his room, and the rest of the building. The mirror was clean and spotless, and so did the rest of the place. There was a bath, with a shower head above it, dark blue curtains. Scott grabbed Sasha by the hips, and hoisted her up, making her sit on the counter, the mirror directly behind her. The purse soon followed as it settled next to her, and he went through its contents. "You have anything useful in here?" he asked. The main reason that he had taken her purse and was looking through it without her permission, was because he had nothing save for a bar of soap to wash her with...unless if she wanted to try his products. He told her such, "All I have is a bar of soap."

Peering at himself in the mirror, he craned his head upwards, exposing the cut on his neck, his fingers rubbing at it slowly. It wasn't very deep, and it no longer bled. It didn't stop Scott from splashing and rubbing water against it, until he pulled out a bottle of alcohol, and used his hand to apply it to the cut. It stung, but he didn't show it, merely grimacing his teeth and waiting for it to subside before he splashed more water on it. "You're quite devious you know.. you really could have killed me," he said to her, watching himself in the mirror past her head.

"All of my essentials for the bathroom are in my suitcase, back at the hotel I'm staying at," she admitted, watching him with a quirked brow. Honestly, she didn't mind just a bar of soap.. it would serve its purpose quite well. She might have been a woman of exquisite taste, but she had dealt with some very unsettling situations, and made due with just about anything she could.

Watching as Scott began to clean out the cut upon his neck, the woman felt.. well, a bit remorseful. She knew within that moment of violence she had every right to cut his throat.. given that she had believed he had merely used her. She saw red, and had wanted to paint his shabby room with it, too. But alas.. luckily she was stopped, and now they could hopefully move past some very difficult consequences. A frown curved onto her mouth at his words and she slipped one bare leg over the other, timidly tracing her nail against her thigh.. thinking. What in the world would she have done, if she killed him back there?

"I could have," Sasha murmured, tipping those gray eyes up towards the man. "And I had every right to kill you.. but I didn't want to do it," she mused, smiling. Reaching out, she tenderly grasped at his forearm, stroking the flesh there.. before she gripped his wrist and brought the hand he wasn't currently using to clean his cut, down to her lap. There, she laced their fingers together and gave an affectionate squeeze, "I'm sorry I cut you, baby..." And she was sorry, because now.. she didn't want any harm to ever come to him. "I'll make it up to you, I promise," she cooed, giving his knuckles a kiss.

"A finer hotel than this," he said, focusing on his efforts to clean himself, so much so that he did not realized how apologetic she was. It had been a jest. Now the whole experience of her nearly killing him seemed like a laughable thing. "It's okay, really darling," he mentioned, more focused on the mirror and tilting his neck up, washing the blood out. His hand rubbed at his grizzled face. "I need to shave..." he muttered, more to himself than her.

"I'm just surprised you allowed such a bloody brute as myself to fuck you.." he began to laugh and it died when he felt her soft lips on his knuckles. He stopped his actions, a soft smile capturing his lips as he stared at her helplessly, totally in awe of her. "You already have made it up to me, Sasha," he said, slowly pulling her off of the counter.

As he reached behind himself to turn on the water, letting it get warm before they got in, he continued to speak. "I'm really glad you're here... I was.. a mess without you." One only needed to look inside at the messy room, infested with beer bottles to confirm what he said. Further more, his unshaven face was also evidence. "I needed you," he said, his large hands grasping either side of her face, touching her smooth skin with his contrasting rough skin of his palms. "So you already made it up to me."

His eyes searched her face, his thumbs occasionally brushing across her lips, for an extended period of time before he grabbed her hips, picked up her dainty body, and stepped in the tub with her, soon pressing her back against the ceramic wall, his chest making her breasts compress against his body. He kept her trapped there, between himself and the cold war, his hands raising up to wash through his hair as the water poured onto mostly him, forcing her to watch him. Literally bathing in his glory.

"Much finer," she mused with a laugh, not really wanting to know what was worse than this. "As for you shaving.. I kind of like the gruff look," Sasha commented, knowing she'd adore him either way. After all, it was Scott. ".. you can't believe that I might have a weakness for bloody brutes? Tsk.. shame on you," she teased before her expression softened and she got those strange, lovely tingles in her tummy again. The way he looked at her made her feel as if everything was going to be better from here on out. That, once again being by his side, they'd be capable of finally living a life of complete peace.

It was going to be something that she'd have to gradually get used to. Considering, she was accustomed to being a light sleeper merely because she wanted to listen to what was around her.. making sure there was nothing awry or amiss. Sasha was practically built to be suspicious and calculating, but.. she was most certain that sleeping in his arms, would be more than enough protection now.

"Mmpf.. I'm glad you need me," she murmured up towards him, letting him pick her up to place her gingerly into the tub. The warm water gave a light splash to her person before Scott successfully blocked her, pinning her between the chilled porcelain wall and himself. The pressure that held her hostage had her body tingling, unable to do much of anything else but merely.. watch him. He was gorgeous. The way the water cascaded down him, tickling at his muscles and dampening those thick locks.. it made Sasha want to eat him alive. He was a sight certainly to behold, and was quickly making the woman eager to touch.

Lifting her hands, she stroked them up his bare sides, caressing his curves before her head tipped forward and she began to pepper his chest with kisses. Soon, they were being accompanied with nips and licks, a few suckles as well.. "I can't get enough of you," she whispered, words somewhat muffled as her mouth stayed close to his tanned flesh. A roll of her eyes and she gazed up towards him, dragging her teeth across one of his nipples before grinning, and repeating the motion atop of the other one. "Do you always look this good when you take a shower," Sasha asked innocently, batting her lashes.

Scott merely smiled when she said she liked the look. "I'll keep it for a bit," he said, although the reason wasn't truly because of her. He didn't want to worry her head in the current moment by saying he would keep it because he did not want to be recognized as easily.

His powerful arms became even more thick as he raised them up, his biceps flexing involuntarily as his hands washed through his hair, drops of water trickling down his body. Scott was pleased as she decided to mouth and bite his chest, letting her get away with it until he pulled back, starting to thoroughly lather himself up in body wash, letting her watch his large hands touch every inch of himself. He had to laugh at her question, smiling gleefully at her. "All the fucking time, babe," he told her, smugly, enjoying the way her eyes seemed to worship him.

Scott had always been quick in everything he did, including washing himself, so it wasn't long before he stepped back under the shower, letting it rinse him off. "Your turn," he whispered to her, taking her firmly by the hips and pulling at her, making her stand under the warm water. "Every nook and cranny?" He asked, repeating what she had said before. His arm reached to the side of him, taking the bar of soap, running it down one of the curves of her breast as he looked at her, the water hammering down between them.

When he had been so quick in cleaning himself, he took his dear sweet time with her. He fondled her deliberately, groping a breast, her ass, running his nails down her side, her scar. Alternatively, he did it with the bar of soap, doing it all very slowly, treating her body as if it belonged to a goddess. He ran the bar of soap between her thighs, before he held it using three of his fingers, then used his index finger to deliberately swipe through her slit, starting at the bottom, and going through the top. "This is my favorite cranny right here.." he whispered to her lips, keeping close to her.

"Then we'll be taking a lot of showers together.. because this is certainly a sight I can get used to," she purred up towards the other, happy that he didn't mind her adamant admiration. Sasha had always found herself strangely attracted to the man, even when he had been stoic and silent. There was something about him.. the power that was lingering right beneath the surface, the things he was capable of, the fact that he was so.. confident in himself. He was shameless, and the woman absolutely loved it. She honestly wouldn't have him any other way. When there wasn't anything wrong to begin with.. why try to fix it?

A firm nod of her head, and Sasha stepped over towards him just as he pulled her in, "Yes.. every nook and cranny." Her heart was beating a million miles per hour, exhilaration racing through her veins. To know he was going to wash her clean of all the dried, sticky excretions from their passionate tryst had her giddy. She couldn't even remember the last time a man had done this for her, and was careful to take his time too, no less.

The fondling motions of his large, soapy hands made her squirm where she stood, gasping every so often when he managed to touch a considerably sensitive part of her. Sasha was unable to hide just how much pleasure she was gaining from this, the obvious proof of her desire right there, written all over her pretty little face. She was biting at her bottom lip furiously, brows furrowed and nose scrunched whilst her cheeks flared up in a fury of embarrassment. This man didn't even have to try to get a reaction out of her, the talent of him playing her up as if she was made for him, seeming to be infinitely natural.

Knees weak and a breathy exclaim slipping out, Sasha fell against him the instant his digit swiped up the length of her slit, the sensation quick and intense. "Nngh.. do that again," she whispered back to him, "Please.."

Scott's hands, and the way he applied the soap were possessive, and firm against her skin. Every time he touched her, she could feel the power radiating from him, and with every touch, he seemed to tell her that she was now his possession.

Once she fell against him, he leaned back, making her have to grab and lean more forward, her pert rear raised in the air to take most of the water pouring. "Again?" he asked, surprised. "You must be patient baby..." he whispered against her ear, his hands venturing forth to grasp her ass cheeks, shamelessly opening them and exposing both of her holes to the water. The water sprayed down at her sensitive openings, his wrist planting itself on her lower back, his finger swiping between her buns, teasing against the tight little hole of her ass several times. He pulled out, only to strain his arm and hand further down, letting it hook around so he could once again tease against her slit. He used his index and forefinger, laying them flat across her opening, rubbing up and down, slowly. Occasionally the tips of his fingers nudged against her clit. "Like that?" he whispered, fascinated by how sensitive she was.

He pulled his hand away, using the same one to gently grab the back of her head, tilting it so her back had to arch, her face taking the water directly in the face, mostly to make sure to clean it off completely, but also to give her a sense of vulnerability around him. He gave her what she had wanted, his other hand slipping between her legs. His hand planted itself across her skin just above her pussy, and this time, his fingers curled, hooking his two longest fingers inside of her. He gently probed them in and out, his calloused palm rubbing against her clit and applying pressure when his fingers darted inside, and releasing pressure when they moved away. "Is this what my baby wants?" he said, whispering near her ear as her face helplessly took the onslaught of the water.

And patient.. she would be. Sasha was used to taking orders from the one in front of her, be them playing on a serious note, not looking for any mistakes.. or something as casual as her having to wait, as he washed her. Whatever it was, she was finding herself growing exceedingly eager to listen to him, give him that power he could effortlessly possess and making sure she pleased him in any way she could.

She knew she could make him meet his match.. but in moments such as these, she was absolute goo in his hands. Weak, whimpering and desperate for anything he'd give to her, it was no surprise that Sasha had her ass perked and awaited his teasing touches obediently. Not to say she would never give him a hard time though.. just to conjure up a reaction. That, in and of itself, was far too tempting to pass up. Scott was a pleasure to be around, and knowing exactly what button of his to press, how hard and when? Well.. she'd be rocking his world for quite a while.

"Ahh.. fuck," she breathed out as he teased across her puckered little hole, ass wriggling and pushing insistently into that taunting digit. The man didn't dare stop there though, quick to stroke across that sore.. reddened entrance that had previously been filled to the brim with cock. He was driving her mad with his gradual decent, working her thoroughly.. and just when Sasha thought he'd make her wait further, he finally gave in. Panting hotly and keeping her eyes closed, the blonde could feel the water rush across her face, filling up her mouth and spewing out with aid of her tongue.

"Scott," she squeaked, her hands slapping against the front of his chest to steady herself further, before slipping up and grasping at his broadened shoulders. Nails dug mercilessly into the flesh found there and she keened out with each push of his slick fingers, that hot friction against her clit quick to have her knees growing weak. Unable to help herself, she began moving her hips soon enough, grinding down against his palm repeatedly, mindlessly searching for a relief to her heightening pleasure. "Yes.. y-yes this is what I want," Sasha mewled weakly, face lost beneath a veil of ecstasy.

Scott was soon realizing he could mold Sasha to his liking, to make her do anything he wanted. The thought was empowering to know that this lithe woman could seduce just about any man and take away their life, yet she would happily bend over for him whenever he wanted.

"Mmm... shit, come here, baby," he whispered, allowing her face to nestle against him as he brought it forward, holding it against the front side of his shoulders, as her hands clutched desperately at the back of them. His hand and fingers paused between her legs as she bucked at him, trying to get more. "Behave yourself," he said, waiting for her to stop her actions. Once she did, he began to press again, back and forth. Of course his intention had been to clean her with his wet fingers... but Scott was enjoying himself too much. They moved faster, harder, his fingers driving in and out of her passionately, unable to go any further as his fingers were not as long as his cock. He waited for her to find her peak, and when he judged she was getting closer by the sounds and the way she grabbed at him, his fingers pulled out.

Deviously, and almost mimicking her from earlier when she had cleaned herself off using a finger and swallowing on it, he brought the two fingers that had just been inside of her, waiting for her to look up at him to see why he had stopped. His tongue curled along the underside of his fingers, lapping at them several times before he engulfed them between his lips. "You taste good baby," he whispered, pulling them out slowly, using the bar of soap of slowly rub up and down her back, just above her ass.

It didn't take much to get her to fall against the front of his body, affectionately nestling the side of her face against his shoulder, enjoying the feel of his fingers lodged inside of her. Honestly, he could simply be washing her like he had planned on doing, and she'd find as much pleasure in that, as in this. Just having him do it was satisfying. It was both exciting, and scary to know that he had such an effect upon her person. Sasha wouldn't have it any other way, though.. and even if he made her gradually stop rolling her hips, ultimately conjuring up a whine of frustration.. she knew he'd make it worth her efforts.

Those large, controlling digits kept thrusting and thrusting, making her wetness mount up into a noticeable substance. He was giving her just what she had wanted, her entire body thrumming with the heightening sensitivity that came along with her loins being thoroughly violated. Scott knew exactly what to do to her.. to reduce her down into a pitiful state. It was adorable.. the way she gazed up towards him in desperation, having been so utterly close to cumming. He had pulled away from her, leaving her tinkering on that ledge of release. Sasha just didn't know what to do, disbelieving of his taunting.. mocking motions of sucking away her sweetness. Oh, that monster.. she just.. she just couldn't be mad at him though. All the woman ended up doing was giggling, burying her flushed features into his neck and shivering against his hardened frame.

"Such a bastard," she uttered playfully, grazing her nails down his sides before her chin tipped and she nudged her nose beneath his jawline, "Do I taste good enough to eat..?"

Back
Top Bottom