Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Spy Love {Vash & Kei}

Kei-baby

Super-Earth
08e413331977dda52f2dfaceedddb96e1247552713_full.jpg

Princess... A fitting code name for this stunning woman, a few of the other women had taken more humble ones Fox, Kitten, and Blue Jay. No Princess was what the men had called her when she first showed up at the agency. The blonde hair blue eyed vixen was your stereo type barbie doll as far as looks went. She wasn't sure why they didn't call her Barbie... maybe it was her intelligence. When Princess opened her mouth anything that ever came out sounded mellodious and articulate. Maybe it had already been taken another female agent, she really didn't know...All she knew was who she was. 'Princess' Agent 33, a secret Agent of the CIA...

She had gone into the agency the day before to be informed on her mission. The crime...a rogue agent had taken classified information and given it to the Vanguard. Her mission...infiltrate their headquarters and retrieve it. Sounds simple enough right? No... The place was guarded by men with heavy artillery and it was likely she'd need some time to find the sensitive information which meant snooping... without getting caught. Her setting... a party she could slip in unnoticed and with the host and higher ups of the Vanguard occupied.Retrieve the information and get out. The catch...she'd have to become a real life Miss Congeniality not her favorite thing in the world....

No you would think this gorgeous woman would love to go to the mall get her nails done and pick out pretty dresses for herself. No freakin way! she hated shopping, hated primping, because it made her exactly what the world thought she was a self-center little blonde barbie.She had fought long and hard to build up her rep among her coworkers could this tear it all down?

With the help of a team of agents she prepared... Now she could be a showstopper her golden tresses faling in loose curls around her shoulder and her pale skin compliment the gorgeous gown. "Miss freaking Congeniality is what I am..." she muttered to herself as she stepped out of the Limo and she walked up to the door.

"Invitation please" the doorman said as he glanced oer her physique. Princess smiled simply at him and pulled a small she of paper from the bust of her dress. "Here you are" she said with a smile and she flitted into the grand foyer​

003.jpg

Zachary Phillips stood at the top of the stairs, taking careful observations below. The grand hall was filled with large tables or agley decorated with fine covers, golden inlay china, crystal wine glasses, pompously folded napkins sitting on the plates, and an arrangement of flowers as a centerpiece of the tables. Above each plate were the napkins and a small name card to inform who was to be seated there. Along with the tables there were large ice statues, a small orchestra, buffets of finger foods and drinks to be enjoyed by all. And here he was all dressed up in a monkey suit, he was a trained soldier for christs sakes he doesn't want to be here, but for her he would endure. Zach was in a black suit coat with matching shoes, slacks, and tie. The only thing that stood out was the dark blue dress shirt underneath the coat. He hated wearing this, it made him feel all cooped up and constricted. It would be natural since he was uses to combat jackets, form fitting shirts that allowed flexibility and durability, and/ or holsters for his weapons. He fixed his tie slightly before walking down the stairs and into the crowds.

As he walked down he thought about his current state of affairs. He was currently 29 years old, working with Vanguard for about 5 years now. Vanguard's full name is The Vanguard of true American Patriots. An American Ultra-Nationalists that's primary objections is the re-emergence of American global dominance. They believe that successive civilian governments have betrayed American interests abroad. The solution? Begin a revolution to install "temporary" military rule until global supremecy is restored. They have vast funding from various dummy corporations, small governments, and politicians who see eye-to-eye with Vanguard's cause. Zach himself wasn't as fanatic as others in the orginization were, he really only joined up because they offered him a large sum of money, and a chance to fully utilize the skills he learned in his Military Acedemy training. So tonight was a party to salute Vanguard's cause and a time to try and secure more funds. At the completetion of his thought he was at the bottom of the stairs and weaving through the crowd in search of her.

His eyes stayed in a swivel pattern as he looked among the crowds for her. He was hoping to identify her before he moved in to initiate contac with 'Princess'. Inside intel placed her here at the party now so he wonders why he hadn't seen her. The reason he was looking for because it was his mission to intercept her. How did he know what she looked like? She wasnt as sneaky as she thought. A month ago she had stopped Vanguard's attempt to launch a nuclear missile from a Russian submarine, it was programmed to hit in the middle of nowhere, but it would scare the major powers in the world to act in kind. She got caught on one of the security cams and Vanguard copied it. Ever since he saw the tape he had been enammored with her. The skill she posses and the looks as well. Many of his colleagues thought this was just a carnal desire but others worried it may turn into something compromising. He just ignored them.

Then he spotted her! The golden locks, the full figure, the eyes, everything. He quickly moved through the crowd and met her at the entrance. He put on his charming smile and held out his hand to her. "Excuse me mam but you are just to beautiful to be left alone. Care to accompany me?" He had an English father so he just put on an old English charm that he learned from him.

Princess was scanning the ballroom for possible escape route. A door exit to the right a few large glass windows peppering the walls. She had to admit the Vanguard lived in some serious style. She was still subtly glancing about the room when she heard a voice. She instinctively jumped a touch when she heard a deep voice speaking to her and her gaze quickly fell on a handsome blonde who was holding out his hand to her. "Oh why thank you and... ah suppose so" she said her voice sounding surprised and unsure she gave him a small smile as she brushed a lock of curly blonde hair behind her ear.

She held out her hand and placed it in his her green eyes wary and shy playing the part of an innocent party-goer. She thought no one knew who she was so she wasn't really all that worried about any Vanguard agents intercepting her for now once she got deeper into the house then she'd have to really be a sleuth. A female James Bond to slip in and get out with no one noticing become invisible and blend into the walls. She was sure there'd be at least some agents roaming the halls of the mansion and she'd have to rely on all her training and knowledge to get past them. Along with what ever gear she had in the strap around her left leg.... it was the only place to put it her tiara would seem over the top with her outfit. So a thigh holster it was it's not like she had any pockets in this dress.

"Have you got a name sugar?" she asked her voice honeyed with an american southern drawl. All part of the character she played, the woman they had stolen the invitation from who also no coincidentily sat in a comfy cell back at headquaters. "Mines Annabeth but most people just call me Anna" she said giving him a wink

Zach took stalk in Princess again. The video camera footage was zoomed out and it was a bit blurry. Now that the genuine article was infront of him he could truly appreciate her. The blonde locks that were in cute curls, voluptuous, remarkable and full-figured. Very short in stature, standing at barely over 5 feet, coupled with generous breast measurements. Her jade green eyes peered back at him as she took his hand. He could see that her eyes gave away her surprise and innocence, or played innocence. She had no recorded kills, or none that the files they have indicate. So he was assuming she wasn't a killer, that naïveté would get her killed in this line of work. Hopefully she would get the picture and start putting live rounds in her clips instead of impact shots.

After looking at her for a moment he took her hand and took the liberty and hooked it around his arm, a bold move, one she wouldn't be expecting. He then led her through the crowd, the men and women parting and making a hole to the dance floor. On the way over he decided to answer her questions. He remembered the southern drawl she used, adorable, she was trying to play a character for her cover. He remembered the days he tried to get really into his personas for cover missions. Currently he only stuck to two or three different ones, no more and no less. Having multiples makes it harder to remember them in a bind. He smiled to answer her questions, sticking to his natural American accent and not trying to copy a British accent. "My name is Zachary Phillps. You may call me Zach if you want or Zachary if that suits you." Now onto her persona, Annabeth. He remembered seeing that name on the guest list. He didn't look into the person so he would just have to go with what she gave him at face value. He took her out on the dance floor and held out his hand to ask for a dance. "Care to dance Anna?"

Princess let out a tiny gasp when he curled her hand around his arm pulling her closer to him in effect. They walked onto the dance floor an she glanced around as people parted the way for them. She was slightly nervous now, she could dance alright but could she keep up with this dapper fellow? "Oh alright then Zach" she said in that honeyed voice. She didn't find it hard at all to keep to her persona she was used to it, she was an undercover CIA operative. No the hard part was remembering to answer to the name Anna.

She smiled when he offered his hand to her and asked if she'd like to dance. "Why I'd love to" she said taking his and setting her other hand lightly on his shoulder. She listened closely as the band/orchestra began what sounded like more of a slow lovey song. Anna breathed a sigh of relief then as she realized she wouldn't have to pull out all the stops and Tango with him or something, not that she couldn't or wouldn't.

Zachary Phillps... where hand she heard that name before? Somewhere...it sounded to familiar... she mentally flipped throuh the files she had read of the Vanguard higher agants they knew about she had seen his name somewhere.. Maybe she had heard it in the mission briefing she wasn't sure she had been half asleep throught the meeting

Zach stood on the dance floor as she came out with him. When she accepted he gave her a small smile and held out his hand for her to take. When she did he gently and he placed his other hand on her hip, drawing her closer to him. Not as close to where he was somthering her, but a close and intimate distance. While his mission was clear that he needed her to come back with him to his room where the USB device cotianing the missing information would be placed in the open. Protocol dictated he needed her there to see, it did not specify how. So why not kill two birds with one stone and woo her while he was at it. He was very infatuated with her and this was the perfect opportunity to get to know the woman behind the agent. Rather than just reading personal and psyche profiles he could talk, flirt, and many more things that are all enjoyable.

When he heard the miestro tap on his music stand he straightened up and looked professional. When the music began he waited a moment to figure out what kind of piece it was. When he figured it out he took the lead and began a simple waltz. A step forward, one to the side, one back, a diagonal one, all while slowly rotating around the dance floor. "So Anna," He began, "Why would a beautiful woman like yourself be at a party celebrating an organization hell bent on U.S. Global dominance who is rumored to have a military force and uses it to enforce their ideals." This ought to be good to hear.

Anna's was unfazed with his question all her responces were well rehersed from what information the CIA knew of Annabeth Morrow. "I'm representing my father tonight he's always been rather... shall we say charitable to the organization" she said in that shy southern voice. "At any rate the invitation was good excuse to get out of the house I'm always so lonely when daddy is off" she said adding a whimsicle sigh for good measure she smiled as she spun lightly out of his arms and back into them picking up the waltz in time. Princess was good at playing her part 'Better than Miss Bullock' she thought to herself and she let out a soft chuckle as she thought of her present "Miss Congeniality" mission as she called it.

"What about you Zach pray tell why some one as seemingly dapper as yourself is involved with what most folks consider a terrorist group" she asked curiously she truly did one and maybe perhaphs if she got a few snippets of information out of him she may be able to figure out who he was. "I simply don't see it you're so gentlemanly and from what daddy tells me they can be very very naughty men" she said giving him a tiny knowing look. She played her part perfectly and perhaphs if Zach hadn't known who she was he might have actually fallen for the ruse, every part of her story was sound and the way she expressed it was almost perfect all except for those wary green eyes that kept flicking around

Zachs eyes stayed steady with ''Anna's'' while they dances, unlike hers. They were shifting constantly, one direction to the next. She either didn't think him very interesting, or she was looking for her way out incase she needed a quick one. He rifled through his memory and slightly remembered the layout of the building. From here there were a number of possible exits but none that would be very conspicuous. So he was confident in the fact that he had her stuck for the moment until she figured out another way out, and there were certainly plenty of those in this place.

Listening to her story made him laugh on the inside, 'She really is into this whole Annabeth thing.' He himself only did enough to pass, if anything went wrong.... well that's what a gun is for. He listened intently to her story, acting interested in her rehearsed lines, the way she was able to rifle off the answer made him suspect that. It was like she was counting on someone, it didn't matter who, asking that question and she had that answer ready for whoever was willing to hear it. Plus that cliché southern accent was adorable. He even wondered if that was how she really talked or all just part of the act.

She then turned the tables back to him to answer. He laughed at the word dapper, "Dapper? Well aren't you old fashioned." He hadn't heard that word used in ages. If only she knew the truth, which she will depending in how long he would have to be here to get her to his room. "Well to tell you the truth I'm in defense contracting. If the tunics are true the I'm assuming they're going to need a lot of weapons. It could be the best move for my business so I'm here to see if I can't butter up their financial adviser to purchase some... Let's call it 'security'." He continued to dance along with the music, the only time ever parting with her to spin her gracefully. Even though they were both being fake now he was enjoyig this time, it had been awhile since he was last with a woman as beautiful as her.

"Hmm what word would yah prefer I use to describe you?" she asked innocently with a roll of her eyes.
"And actually I suppose I would call my self old-fashioned either that or I should be confined to a nunnery" she said with a sad sigh

"Oh security?" she asked with small smile so Zachary wasn't a Vanguard operative that was a plus it meant she wouldn't have to worry about running into him later when she stole the information back. "Tell me something Zachary is the money worth the innocent people getting hurt in the process?" she asked then

Princess stepped away from him when the song ended to clap her hands with the rest of the crowd and soon the song moved into a much faster one "I suppose you'd like another dance?" she asked with a smile as she watched couples around them do various things in time with the music even a few were swing dancing. She could never do that to afraid someone would drop her or smack her head on the ground. The only time she had tried she had landed herself in the infirmary with a concussion and a sprained wrist... damned staff Christmas party.

She really should be leaving already but it would look odd if she disappeared after only one dance along with the fact she couldn't seem to pull herself away from him. She wasn't sure what intriued her about Zach the fact that she felt she knew his name and just couldn't put her finger on it or his calm cool charms that seemed so natural. She needed an out and she silently cursed herself for not accepting the team of aganet to sit outside and monitor things honestly she could use a rather good diversion at the moment so she could slip away and get the information and get out

Zach couldn't believe she bought it. Really, a defense contractor? He knew there could have been something better to say, but now he was stuck with it. Though he couldn't say stuck because in essence that was what he really did. He provided defense for Vanguard and America, even if that meant taking out a few agents and soldiers in the process. Whatever got the job done and got him payed. Then she asked why he worked to kill innocent people. Great the dumb morality question that everyone looked to ask. He began to ponder how to answer, bluntly or dance around it with fancy words and figures. "Well you could say that they shoot the innocent. Or you could say that it puts a gun in the right guys hands so he protect our freedom and civil liberties." Oh man that really sounded like something Vanguard might say.

The song ended and so did the dance. They both stepped back and clapped at the miestro for his wonderful performance. When they started up again the song changed to a fast paced one. He looked to Anna and nodded his head, "No I think you've obliged me enough. Why not do something that you would like to do? A drink perhaps or something to eat?"

"A glass of champange I'm sure will suit me just fine" she said throwing him a half-hearted smile. Half-hearted because she hadn't enjoyed his comment very he sounded just like one of them... In it for the money the glory the excitement it brought. The Vanguard men were all the same... Which was why she couldn't stand most of them in all her undercover ops it had been get it get out she didn't want any unessecary contact typically the men just pissed her off...Then again most men did that to her.

She crossed the dance floor easily avoding bodies and the occasional flying throught the air limb. She moved through the crowd with grace and ease never one bumping into someone as she scuttled over the refreshments table on the opposite of the ball room. She picked up an empty flut and stuck it under the Champange fountain thinking it interesting it was a rose colored champange drippind from the petals of a sculpted ice rose. "Tch how apropriate" she muttered to her self. The ever lasting symbol of love and beauty at a party for the Vanguard probably celebrating the capture of the information they could use to kill hundreds of agents. "Only thing that'd be better was dove with an olive branch..." she muttered as her gaze traveled around the room

Back
Top Bottom