Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Road Less Travled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mother I am well aware what you want me to do but dragging me to this college is not going to change my mind about all of this! I want a year off that’s it! I have had perfect grades, been the perfect daughter, and here we are again at something I could do to please you more!” Her voice was almost a growl as Angela fought with her mother again. Her mother treated her like a child, not the nearly 18 year old girl she was who was not only capable of deciding her future but sitting in the front seat of the SUV.

“We are not negotiating this. You got into a top of the line school with the offer of full scholarship. This is not an option!” Her mother got out of the car to pump gas into their vehicle in order to get the the rest of the way across the country to the school her mother so wanted her to go to. With a heavy sigh Angela laid back on the leather seat and shut her eyes turning the volume up as loud as it would go without her mother being able to hear it when she got back in but loud enough to not have to hear her state her ridiculous reasons again as to why Angela should choose a school that doesn’t even have her major she wanted.

The dark chocolate curls were fanned out over the seat and the right bodice of the corset top let little of the busty girl’s body covered. Her mother had complained about that too. Her mother even disapproved of the distressed denim jeans that Angela was wearing. Corsets were not for proper young ladies but for trashy girls, her mother had said. The thought made her actually chuckle a bit and that was when she opened her eyes, smudged with smoky eye shadow to make her green eyes stand out more, to see that the sky was rolling by over head with the sunroof open. Her mother hadn’t even yelled at her yet to sit up right? So Angela moved to see if her mother was alright and found that she was no longer in the charge of her mother. Angela let out a gut wrenching scream. Her mother’s car had been jacked and all in that action she had been kidnapped.

Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a house in the country with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. But, he was bored... So for fun he liked to steal tourists cars that came into town. He was great at it and the tourists always got their cars back in a day or two...

Ryan was hanging out near the gas station off the interstate. He saw a lady with out of state plates pull up to the pumps the farthest away from the station. The gas tank was on the passenger side. He watched as she filled her tank and headed inside. Once she was inside, Ryan dashed for the car, found the keys in the ignition. He started the car and peeled away from the gas station. Ryan was driving pretty fast to get away from the gas station. But, he wasn't too worried because his cousin was Sheriff and as long as he brought the cars back she didn't care. He was heading up the driveway that lead to his house. When all of the sudden a girl popped up from the back and started screaming. "Holy shit!" He said as he brought the car to a stop. "Who the hell are you?"

Ryanmo97 said:
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a house in the country with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. But, he was bored... So for fun he liked to steal tourists cars that came into town. He was great at it and the tourists always got their cars back in a day or two...

Ryan was hanging out near the gas station off the interstate. He saw a lady with out of state plates pull up to the pumps the farthest away from the station. The gas tank was on the passenger side. He watched as she filled her tank and headed inside. Once she was inside, Ryan dashed for the car, found the keys in the ignition. He started the car and peeled away from the gas station. Ryan was driving pretty fast to get away from the gas station. But, he wasn't too worried because his cousin was Sheriff and as long as he brought the cars back she didn't care. He was heading up the driveway that lead to his house. When all of the sudden a girl popped up from the back and started screaming. "Holy shit!" He said as he brought the car to a stop. "Who the hell are you?"

“You are in my car asking who I am?!” The chocolate curls framed her to the hips and the green orbs were focused forward. Now that they were not in mid scream the soft lips could be seen as full and wide and her smooth tan skin looked as if it were the kind that was always naturally kissed by the sun. The almond shape of her eyes was almost slits in the glare she was giving him. “Look dude my mother will never pay a ransom for me so you may as well just let me go! I mean what would you want with a girl like me anyway?” Then a thought occurred to her by his reaction. He hadn’t known she was there at all!

This could work to her advantage she was sure but too freaked out she simply hadn’t the energy to see the silver lining. Two days of being stuck in a car with her mother was more than enough to make anyone tired, “So since you stole me where are you taking me? It better be a place with food. I’m starving. I’m going to get in the front.” She climbed over the seat sitting smugly beside him and she wondered just how much of her way she will get when she gets home. Then the normal responses came with panic….What is he was a killer?

"Don't worry, Sweetpea... I'm not interested in keeping you..." He watched as she climbed over the seat and got in the front seat. "We are going to my house and it looks like you are spending the night..." Said Ryan as he started the car back up... "Shit....I'm now a kidnapper... I doubt my cousin is going to slide for this one..." Ryan pulled up to the house... "Come on get out... Grab one of your bags and I'll make you some dinner... My name's Ryan by the way..."

Angela swiftly did as he said but in her mind were questions. His cousin wasn’t going to let him slide? “Look you don’t have to kill me or anything I’m not going to rat you and your cousin out. I mean I get it stealing cars and all. How could you know I was in the back right? Just let me go back to my mom and I’ll swear I never saw your face.”

But despite her words Angela did not feel the fear she should. He was going to cook for her? This was an odd thief. She grabbed her travel bag and a change of clothing following his direction unsure if he was a stable person give he was a criminal offering to cook for her. Angel looked him over, “Angela..My friends call me Angel or Angie though.”

Ryan smiled. "Don't worry, Angel... You'll see your Mom tomorrow morning... I promise..." They walked up to Ryan's house. It was quite a large home. It was surrounded by a lot of open space. "I steal cars for fun... I take them from all over town and abandon them in different spot. My cousin is the Sheriff of the town and she let's me get away with it because I give the cars back the next morning..." Ryan had Angel leave her bag in the foyer and they walked into the kitchen. It had all of the top of the line appliances. There was an island with cook top and a couple of bar stools on the other side. Ryan pointed to the bar stools, "Have a seat... What would you like to eat?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom