Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rarest of Pets (Quirky & PsionicCuttlefish)

While Rook was standing and looking over the lake, he heard Tara mention that they could go for a swim. Rook whimpered very quietly, quietly enough that she coldn't hear him, but didn't answer before he walked over to her and sat beside her as she talked to him. He was remembering something, and it wasn't a good memory. But, Tara talked to him and reassured him, telling him that she liked him and didn't want him to be scared. Rook smiled, and the memory was pushed out of his mind for the moment.

Rook relaxed with Tara for some time, the two of them just sitting together and taking in the sights, sounds, and feelings of the outdoors, with Tara leaning against the tree and Rook laying down on the grass with his head on her lap, only the fabric of her clothing standing between his face and her feminine treasure...but Rook wasn't even thinking about that much as he simply enjoyed the wonderful breeze and the fresh smell of the air, as Tara's hand scratched behind his ears and rubbed his shoulders. Rooks eye's contentedly fluttered closed and he murred in happines. Tara was talking to him again, telling him about all the things she wanted to show him and teach him. Rook didn't really have much of an idea of what she was talking about, or why she wanted to teach him about them, but she was his Mistress, so it must be a good idea. Rook looked forward to it, his other mistresses were always teaching him new things, new ways to pleasure them.

And then...Tara mentioned swimming again. Rook's eyes cracked open and he looked out towards the lake as his ears submissively-fearfully flattened back again, and he once more whimpered. Tara certainly heard it this time. Rook fully recalled his memory; a few years back, he had been on loan to a particular governess-mistress with a rich estate and had a large luxury pool that she swam in every other day. Rook was absolutely forbidden from going into it, but he was always standing around the side, with towel on hand and ready to pass his Mistress anything she wanted while she was in the pool, help her in and out of it, and other servitor tasks. One day, he had clumsily slipped and fell into the pool while walking beside it. He very nearly drowned, and had to be rescued by the governess's other servants. That day, Rook had been severely punished for twofold reasons; for daring to enter the pool against his mistress's wishes, and for daring to nearly damage himself. He was her property, and he must always keep himself whole and unharmed. Only the mistress herself was allowed to harm him, as he was of course her property to do with as she wished. Rook had never even once thought of it as unfair, it was simply the way of things as he knew them, and had to accept it. Back in the present, Rook whimpered again in Tara's lap, and opened his mouth to speak. "I...Mistress Tara, I....I don't know how to swim..." He said timidly.

She stopped stroking at his pretty dark fur, hearing him whimper, she wondered what was wrong with him? It was such a nice beautiful and warm day. She thought a swim would be perfect for them, Tara smiled down to him, "It's okay Rook! Don't be scared!" She grinned down to him reassuringly, "The lake starts out shallow and get deeper, we can stay near the edges~" Tara was actually very excited by the fact, she could teach him how to swim! When she was little she learned here too with her nanny.

"Why are you so afraid of it?" The raven haired princess asked with a curious tone, slipping from under him she got up to her feet, pulling off her red dress. Leaving the underlayer of the dress, it was short, showing that perk ass of hers clad in those white, tight panties. The sheer fabric of the slip obsured her pink nipples just slightly, she turned to him with a bright smile. "I'll show you okay?" Tara walked over, taking his big furry hands in hers, coaxing him up to her feet.

Towering over her now, he was much bigger than the little princess, she found it so cute how his ears pinned down afraid of a silly little thing like. "Don't worry, we'll go slow.." Tara promised, giving him a big soft big hug before slowly drawing him closer to the water. Giving his hands comforting squeezes and smiling so warmly up to him, Tara had no idea what happened or how his past effected his reactions to things like this. She wanted to heal him, teach and make her big, sweet pet happy. She'd never met someone so soft, gentle.. It bugged her how he never thought of himself, but in his mind he was property. To Tara he was just Rook.

To Rook's surprise, Tara actually seemed to be insisting on taking him into the lake, and reassuring him that they would stay where it was shallow. This was certainly a new thing, something that had never happened to him before. He felt her legs shift under his resting head as she tried to get up, and Rook quickly removed himself and stood up at attention. Tara's stunningly red dress was laid on the ground moments later as she divested herself of it, leaving only the thin white undergown on, which hid very little of her. Rook, of course, was still completely unclothed.

With a bubbly kind of eagerness he had rarely seen in his life, Rook found himself tugged by his hand towards the shore of the lake by Tara. She gave him comforting hugs around his chest, and reassuringly squeezed his hands, as he was led closer to the water, until finally they were on the wet sand where tiny waves lapped at his feet. Rook too a deep breath and looked around. The water of the lake just kept going. It was so wide and vast to his woefully limited world experience. The opposite shore was further away than he could measure with his eye. He swallowed as the gut-wrenching memory of almost drowning welled up in his mind; how he had reached and reached but there was nothing around him he could grab onto, he was sinking, he couldn't breath...He looked down. There was Tara, holding his hand and looking up at him with a joyous expression, and the water was only ankle-deep (for him). She was his guide. She was what he could hold onto, what would tell him that they both were still there. She was his rook. Still, he just couldn't shake the awful feeling...until another thought came to him. He didn't know why it would help, he just knew that it would help for sure. "Mistress Tara..." He said, as his other hand took the dangling end of his leash and held it up. "Please...please hold my leash. I'll feel better if you do, I just know it."

She felt the water slipping against her feet, it was warm, the lake had been sitting in the sun the whole day.. She kept a firm grip on his hand, trying to assure him since he looked so queezy and frightened at the water. "It's okay Rook.." She cooed to him reassuringly, she tried to keep close to him, to comfort and keep him happy through this. Swimming was fun! Not scary, she'd show him that.. At his ankle deep, it was up just half her calves, she kept going deeper but very, very slowly, until the water was at her knees just below her slip. When he held up his leash she took it without question, "Of course I will, whatever makes you feel better.. Doesn't it feel nice?"

She still held his hand as well, "Just relax, it's fun.. It's comforting once you get used to it." She pulled him just a bit deeper, till the water hit her hips, but she was in front of him a bit deeper. "See? I'm fine.. You okay Rook?" She asked, tilting her head up towards him, she tugged his leash very, very lightly. Leaning up to peck his nose sweetly. "Move your arms around a bit.." She let go of his hand, swishing across the water like you would when you swim. "Like this, with both of them.." Tara would slowly teach him at his speed. Looking forward to when they could play around in the water together.

When Tara took hold of his leash, and he felt the familiar, reassuring tug on his neck, Rook sighed and breathed a little calmer. He felt so much more secure knowing that his Mistress had 'control' of him. He happily leaned down at her gentle pulls when she wanted to give him a tiny, cute kiss on his nose, and followed her deeper into the water. One slow step at a time, he walked forward, feeling his feet and toes squish in the mucky silt as the water climbed up his legs. It was pleasantly ticklish. After a few more steps, the water had risen up to his waist.

He held his arms out and up for balance as he watched Tara demonstrate to him. While still holding his leash, she leaned forward into the water, and used her arms to 'pull' the water and propel herself forward, and waited for him to follow suit. Rook looked down at the glassy water, and after taking a few moments to breath, he started kneeling down and leaning forward as well. The water rapidly reached up to his neck as he started to go horizontal. It was just like a bathtub...right until his feet left the bed of the lake. In that instant, there was nothing. Rook was suspended, with absolutely nothing to keep him up. In his mind, he was falling again, sinking, panic surged through him as he yelped and shot his limbs down--and very suddenly stood up, splashing a little water around. He was breathing quickly--but he was fine. Nothing had happened. It was alright.

He looked around again, and looked at his Mistress for reassurance as he calmed his breathing once more. Nothing bad had happened...it just needed some getting used to. Rook prepared himself, and tried once more. He leaned forward and down into the water, and this time, made sure to know when his feet were going to leave the ground...and they did, right when he expected it. Once more, he was touching nothing. Suspended in the water, weightless. The fear tried to return, but Rook ignored it, knowing that nothing bad would happen...and found himself bobbing on the surface of the water. He was floating on his own.

Wide-eyed, he looked around again as he held his head above the water, then realized he was holding a deep breath and started to let it out. As he did so, though, he found himself sinking slightly, and quickly drew in another deep breath, expanding his wide chest, and bobbed back to the surface. He started experimentally moving his arms and legs around. The experience was awe-inspiring; he was floating in the wide water! To him, it was practically unlimited, he could go anywhere! That is, anywhere that his Mistress took him, with her holding his leash. Instinctively, he discovered that gently kicking his legs and paddling his hands beneath him started propel himself around. "Mistress Tara, I...I'm swimming! He said with a wonder-filled voice.

Tara was proud of Rook, facing his fear head on like this, sure he looked nervous but he wasn't screaming or even whimpering. She wanted to be what he could lean on, something to help him through his, keeping a firm grip on his collar for support. After showing him how to swim with his arms at least for now, how to get around. She watched him staring at the water, she waited patiently, giving him all the time he needed to gain the courage. She saw him lean down, letting his legs out from under him, he looked like he was actually swimming! - Until.. she heard a yelp and he shot up back on his feet, Tara smiled at him gently, "It's okay Rook."

Watching as he got his courage up again, he gulped down his fear it seemed, now floating in the water. With it so high, even with her feet on the ground it was well up to Tara's neck, she giggled, seeing he'd obviously figured out to kick his legs on his own. "That's great Rook! I'm so proud of you.." She swam over, scratching him behind the ear as she lightly kicked at the watch herself.

"It's lots of fun, I assure you.. We can come back whenever we like to swim.. I'm glad you tried it." She smiled to him, staring down to his leash in her hand, "Eventually, we'll try it without the leash. Once you get more comfortable." She told him, suddenly dunking her head before popping back up with a sweet little 'Pwa!' giggling more. "Aah~ This feel wonderful.." She leaned backward, that slip clinging to her wet, bare skin. Those perfect, plump round breasts perk with erect - Visible - Pink nipples underneath, soft dribbles and drops of water crawling down her top and her skin, "Hey.. I'm really glad your here with me.. I've been so lonely without anyone to talk too or simply be with.. I have no idea what being a mistress is all about.. But I want to cherish you as a friend as well.." She slipped forward, giving a giggle, "-Pretty much, I want to spoil you!" She gave him a big wet hug, his leash still in hand.

Rook smiled and leaned in happily as Tara reached over to scratch behind his ear. "Yes, I...I think I would like to swim again with you." He replied to her...then realized what just happened. She had said 'when we want to swim again', not 'I', and he had readily given his own opinion. It went against everything he was ever taught about not having desires and wants of his own. Yet...it really did seem okay around Tara. It seemed like he could let it slide, just a little. Then he realized he was starting to sink again and inhaled another deep breath. Too much to ponder at the moment.

The anthro wolf watched with a grin as Tara cutely popped up from the water, though he didn't say anything about going without a leash. He looked her over as she leaned back and floated belly-up, with her semitransparent wet undergarment enticingly flattering her bosom. Despte the chill of the water, Rook felt a flutter of heat in his loins. Nevertheless, he listened to her sweet words as she swam closer to him and pulled him into a hug. He responded in kind, wrapping his arms protectively around her as he took another breath and gently but firmly kicked with his legs to keep them both afloat. "I will talk with you whenever you want, about whatever you want, Mistress Tara...I will always be here for you, for any need to be filled."

He held the embrace as long as he could without both of them sinking, then broke off and swam around on his own again. He continued playing around in the water with Tara for awhile, until the morning sun crawled a little higher in the sky. When Tara finally tired out (though of course the highly athletic Rook wasn't, he said nothing), he swam back to shore with her. As they walked back onto land, sopping wet, Rook's fur clung to his skin closely, highly defining his thick, powerful muscles just like it had when they took a bath together before. His sheath was also now unhidden by any tuft of fur, though he wasn't erect at the moment. That didn't stay for long though, as without thinking, Rook suddenly instinctively and violently shook his whole body like a dog, spraying water every direction and making his fur stick out.

She smiled warmly, "Thanks Rook!" She felt so relieved and happy that he wanted to be with her, it was lonely on her own and she was sure he'd seen worse days then in her care.. The way he was always so surprised at the things she did for him, like no one in his life had ever considered how he felt... It wasn't long till Tara got tired of swimming, feeling a bit water logged and soaking wet. She wavered back up to the shore with Rook in toe, she jolted in surprise at Rooks sudden shaking, brown eyes widening towards him blinking over his stuck up fur and damp, crazy appearance. The young princess couldn't help but burst of laughing, "Hehe~ I love that hairstyle Rook!" Although her eyes did slip over his strong appearence, remembering bathtime with him, the same glimpse she got of his beautifully strong body before.. It brought a bit of blush to her cheeks.

Just as Tara was about to grab her dress, she had to hold it up in from of her damp for as a man came running into the clearing of the forest, he was wearing a knights armor, "Princess Tara, The Queen demands your presence in the throne room!" That surprised look didn't wash away easily, Tara nodded. She slipped behind some bushes, pulling on that red dress before hopping out, taking Rooks hand once more, that knight gave her and odd look as she did, which Tara stuck her tongue out at him for. Walking back to the palace, she told the knight to meet her in the throne room, she'd be coming shortly after. "Rook, you wait in my room okay? I gotta go see what mom wants." Leaving him inside her lavish room, she scoped down a maid and told her to bring him and her some lunch and place it in her room - Specificly tell him to eat some while shes gone and that's a mistresses order!

--

She arrived back a good hour after leaving the throne room, looking worn out and a bit worried. Bursting into the room with a huge sigh, "Oh Rook, it's horrible! My mom wants to force me to go to the summers solace! I hate those things.." She grumbled standing before him still a bit damp, that red dress sticking to her pale skin, long black hair cascading down over her shoulders dripping wet. "Mom said I could bring you though~! I hate the suitors there, the last thing on my mind is marriage.. That's what these parties are for you see.. Courting." She pulled off her dress, that slip against her like a second skin, starting to peel it off her body as she continued, "Not like I have a choice anyway, it's always the mans and of course how much status and money they have.. Oh Rook, I'm so happy I can take you. You'll come with me wont you?" She managed to get it off, letting him see her naked form once more..Feeling her cheeks heat up a bit was she leaned down to tug off her panties as well which were also soaked with water.

"W-We should go wash off any dirt from the lake eitherway.." She approached him, that innocent princess, naked and still damp from there swim. She sat beside him, giving him a shy look with those big eyes, "Rook.. You have to be my date okay? Even though they wont let you dance with me.. And I'll most likely have to sneak you food.. You'll still be my date, to me at least!" She offered with a sweet smile, if it wasn't so wrong.. If it was accepted, she would have taken him as her date offically, he was the only male she'd ever really been this interested in - This close too.. And each moment she was with him, sharing something new in his eyes or hers, it was clear they were changing each other little by little. Before, the young princess was simply bright red at being naked before him. Now she sat completely nude beside him of her own free will, maybe she wanted him to look.. To touch and see.. But, her intentions were a bath after all to clean any grime or guck from the lake they might have carried home.

The moment after he finished shaking, Rook was immediately terrified. Doing something like that, especially without permission, especially when so close to a Mistress, was enough to earn punishment. Of course, there were always times where his mistresses wanted him to misbehave on purpose and so he would sometimes 'want' to be punished. He looked over to Tara, and saw that she was--laughing? Rook was momentarily stunned at the sound. It was a clear, innocent, and pure sound unlike any he'd ever heard before. Immediately, he realized that he liked it, and wondered how he might be able to hear that sound again. When she said she 'liked' this 'hairstyle', Rook smiled sheepishly back at her. Normally, he would interpret even implications and suggestions as commands, but that didn't really seem to be the case here.

Moments later, one of the palace knights came rushing in with a message for Tara. Rook stood where he was as Tara dipped into the bushes to slip her red dress back on, after which she returned to Rook and took his hand. He noticed the strange look the knight gave Tara, and despite Tara's reaction, Rook immediately felt bad and his ears flattened back slightly as his face fell. He should never be the source of any embarassment for his Mistress! Still, Tara then quickly walked him back to the palace, keeping her hand on his with him walking alongside her even as the two waterlogged people went through the palace up to Tara's room, despite the odd looks they both got. To his great surprise, Tara directly told him to eat a meal while he waited for her in her room! After another servant brought him the food and left him alone in the room, even though no one else was there to watch him, Rook instinctively put the dish on the ground and ate off it with no hands like a dog, as it was simply what he was most used to.

Rook looked up from sitting on the side of the bed when Tara suddenly burst into the room, spouting her disappointment at what had happened while she began to disrobe. Most of what she was saying was somewhat over his head, he didn't know why she thought it was bad, but the fact was she did and so she must be right. As she stood naked in the center of the room, she implored to him that he come with her. Rook's response was quick, with a warm smile and "Of course, Mistress Tara...of course, I will always be ready to do whatever you want, and go anywhere with you...You don't have to hate the gathering if I am there with you..." Naked and still damp, Tara then came over to sit next to Rook and continued talking to him about her thoughts, and Rook listened carefully, not even fully realizing he was being just the friendly ear she needed. When she finished speaking, Rook continued smiling, then reached out with one of his own big, damp-furred, comfortingly strong arms and rubbed along Tara's back to her opposite shoulder, then gently pulled her close to him, embracing her and letting her rest her head against his broad, solid chest. He did not become sexually aroused despite their naked bodies brushing against each other, this was just a moment of simple intimacy and trust. "Yes, I will be your 'date', to you, even if they don't let us do things together...I don't want you to get in trouble for me, but I will be with you."

Rook continued holding Tara for a moment, then he let her go and stood up. "But yes, as you said, we should bathe...I was always taught by the other mistresses that I must regularly groom my body properly, to keep it clean and luxurious. Being well-groomed makes me more valuable." He said naturally, still unconciously speaking as if he were property. He started walking towards the bathing room, before he turned and gave Tara a sly grin. "Shall Rook...bathe himself first for Mistress Tara, this time?"

His positive words encouraged the girl, that strong, comforting arm he wrapped around her, pulling her in against his damp furred body, she let out a soft sigh and snuggled against him gently. Yes, with him coming along it couldn't be so bad. It should be fine. Tara didn't want to be courted, to be married off to some prince.. She was still utterly shy about such things, at the moment Tara simply wanted to cuddle with her lovely Rook. She didn't feel intimidated or frightened by being close to him naked like this, it simply felt warm, comforting.. Nice. She stood up as Rook left her side, wrapping her arms around her damp naked form, looking forward to sinking into a hot, nice bath with her sweet pet. More than a pet, he'd practically changed her! She had so much to thank to him, a new found happiness, a cure for her loneliness. She'd always felt so tucked away in darkness, hiding from people and prying eyes... But Rook wasn't judgmental, he'd helped her creep out from being so painfully shy. As he turned and gave her such a sly grin she couldn't help but let out a giggle, skipping a bit faster to his side as they walked into the washroom. "Sure Rook, I'd love to see it.." Giving a innocent tilt of the head to him.

Tara walked ahead once more turning on the water in the tub, hot, steaming water gushing out at an alarming rate. She pulled back watching it fill the tub, having given him a little peak at the tender pink pedals of her untouched virgin sex, she peeked back to him with a sweet smile. "Hey, Rook? I'm really happy you were given to me, I don't think.. I've ever been this happy.." She was fidgeting with her hair gently, grabbing his hand and tugging him closer, "I want to see how you wash yourself.. I want to treat you too.. Rook, have you ever wanted something? It's alright if you can't think of it at the moment, but, if you ever see anything you like or want to go somewhere and visit something.. Anything at all, just ask, okay?" She told him gently, "Please let me treat you.." The slender princess leaned up kissing his nose before shifting into the tub, smiling at him to join her or whatever he desired. Tara wondered if he could accept that, he was just a piece of meat to her, she shook her head, "Rook.. Also.. I'd want you even if you're covered in mud. I think.. You're priceless!" She gave a firm nod, there would never be another Rook after all.

(Sorry about my disappearance, I'm still interested in continuing to the party and all that fun stuff. :3)

Rooks grin spread wider as his Mistress agreed with his suggestion, and followed her towards the washroom as she led the way, watching her excitedly skip about and admiring her shapely, pink, and naked body as he felt himself begin to stir in the beginnings of arousal. Once Tara had reached the tub, she bent forward to open the faucets to allow water to flow into the tub, accidentally or deliberately flashing Rook a brief straight-on view of her innocent nethers, which Rook stared at shamelessly. He felt himself heat up a little more.

She then turned to face him again, having gotten used to Rook's presence and comfortable enough to be naked with him, which allowed him another appraisal of her bare breasts as she spoke. Once again, she told him just how happy she was that she had received him, to which Rook smiled warmly back at her. "Rook is happy as long as Mistress is happy, always very glad to hear that Mistress is happy." Tara then seemed to fidget nervously, as she reached out for Rook's hand and pulled him closer to the bath, which he of course did not resist in the slightest. She then asked him another one of her 'odd' questions, before giving him another one of those pleasant small kisses on his nose. Rook's face took on a contemplative (and slightly confused) expression as he tilted his head and considered. After a few moments, he returned a slightly awkward smile. "I...I see...thank you, Mistress Tara, I...I shall keep this in mind...you will spoil me at this rate, though!" He said with a slight chuckle in his voice. As Tara settled herself into the warm water, she also made a comment on how she'd love him even if he were covered in mud. Despite himself, Rook visibly shivered slightly. "Oh dear, no Mistress, I hope I will not be covered in mud...it makes my fur feel icky and wrong!"

But with that, Rook then followed after Tara and stepped into the tub with her, standing while she was sitting up against the wall. It felt slightly cramped, especially with Rook's bulk and size, but he maneuvered himself as best as he could to make it work; he could make himself 'seem' surprisingly light when he wanted. He reached out and retrieved some soap and washing fluids onto his hand, as he looked down to his Mistress and prepared to give her another show. His leash dangled down from the collar around his neck, and he held the end out for Tara to grab, both to keep it out of the way and that he felt better with her 'owning' him with such a gesture. Once the end was in Tara's hands, Rook began.

It was much like the first time; he started out slow, with his body swaying and his soapy hands running through his fur in smooth motions. In very little time at all, his arousal had fully awoken, and once more, his powerful wolfcock had become fully erect from his crotch. Rook then picked up the motions a little more vigorously than he had last time, with flexing and rippling his muscles underneath his fur, rubbing himself even more suggestively than last time, and even blatantly stroking his own cock every now and then. He exuded his air of powerul masculine sexuality, as his aim was to purposefully arouse Tara and get her nice and hot and bothered before it was time for him to wash her himself. Yet, just as before, despite towering over Tara and being much more explicit with washing himself this time, he still kept in complete control of himself to restrain his motions from appearing overpowering to Tara, or threatening or dominating in any way. The way he held his head, the directions he leaned, and the submissive, approval-seeking eyes he looked at Tara with all helped with that.

"Heheh!" A smile beamed up to him as he so willingly accepted her offer of gifts, he'd looked so scared before, when she tried to treat him well, when she asked him to sit with her or how he desperately egged her on to hold his leash, to own him, the fear she saw in his eyes at that moment made the young princess determined to treat him the best way she could. To make him smile and grin happily, Tara really wished.. She wished to give him a good life. To make up for whatever might have happened before, her innocent mind couldn't even fathom. Tara shook her hands in front of her, "Oh, no, I'd never cover you in mud though!" She gave another giggled to see him so ruffled at the thought, it was odd, this was the first time she'd felt so comfortable around anyone.. It was becoming natural. Once they'd stepped into the tub, Tara became painfully aware of the lack of room, she should have thought about that.. But Rook seemed to be able to make it work, bright chocolate-colored eyes stared up to him in awe as he picked up the soap, her legs were tucked in against that plump chest, looking oh so innocent, like she was waiting for a show to begin patiently.

Perking up, Tara reached out and gripped the leash firmly for her pet, knowing how much he needed the sensation of being owned. The raven haired beauty was learning what made him comfortable, trying to accommodate him. It was odd, they'd both tested one another's comforts and boundaries.. Changing one another little by little. Eyes sliding down his body the young princess couldn't help but notice his full on erection, it'd peaked out of his sheath again, standing at attention oh so close to her, red, hot.. Throbbing.. She remembered touching him before. It brought blush to her face, slowly raising her gaze to his strong muscles how he flexed and washed over them.. Rook's body was amazing, handsome.. Strong.. She wanted to be held tight against his firm chest, feel his big arms around her.. Those big hands too.. She remember another time in the bath, where he hugged her close through her very first orgasm. Tara's face was getting steadily more red at these thoughts, letting out a soft gasp at the sight of him stroking himself, feeling her thighs tighten together at the sight.

Most girls might be frightened of this display, like a wild wolf about to pounce her with that big cock of his, but Rook gave off no such air, he was gentle, soft and submissive, although she was rather submissive herself, the thought that he was her pet, that he had such restraint made her feel safe, it made her more willing, more eager to please such a good pet- No, a good friend. His attempts at getting her aroused were working beautifully, Tara shifted forward, with him standing above her, slender hands touched his hips. She'd sucked him before, remembering hot salty his cum was, how bit and thick he felt between her lips. Tara leaned up, giving the very tip of his erection a tender light kiss, smiling shyly up to him, was it okay to want to clean him up again? She felt so lewd doing that, so dirty.. "Rook, I'm going to help clean you up too.." She licked across his head softly, wrapping her lips around his cock more eagerly than before, giving him a soft suck, popping off his tip to lick up from the underside of him, right back up to the tip with a hot pant.. "W..Whenever i watch you wash yourself.. My head gets all fuzzy.. And.. It gets hot down "there".." She peered up to him, slender, dainty hands wrapped around his erection, hot breath washing over his tip, those innocent eyes, long raven hair wet, sticking at her pale soft skin. "..I.. I find myself just wanting to touch you."

As Rook began to gyrate, twist, and turn in his smooth erotic dance while washing himself, he noticed that Tara started out with her knees held to her chest as she watched him. But slowly, he noticed her loosen up, with her legs slipping away from her, and her chest starting to heave slightly as her breathing quickened and her face flushed a light tinge of red. As before, the innocent virgin princess seemed very easy to to arouse; Rook was used to working much harder for the very self-controlled mistresses who trained him, yet Rook--surprising to even himself--wasn't at all disappointed at the change of pace. He found the ease of which he could make his Mistress slip into being turned on oddly attractive; if he knew the right word to attach to it, he would have called it 'cute'.

After only a few minutes of his show, it seemed Tara couldn't take watching him any longer. Rook slowed his wash-dance to a halt as Tara leaned forward on her knees and rested her hands on his hips. With more boldness and eagerness before, she began to kiss, lick, and suck on his cock in between looking up to him and breathlessly telling him how she felt and how much she wanted to do this, the textbook symptoms of a person aroused and not used to containing it. Rook began to breath harder, partly in raw arousal himself at having his member lovingly tended to like this, but also partly in shock; the last time he was in this precise position, him standing tall with a mistress on her knees and on his cock, had to have been...well, never. He could not remember a time in his life where a Mistress had willingly taken such a naturally-submissive position with him, and allowed him to be left him in the 'dominant' stance. This experience was so new, and...

Deeply stimulating.

Rook continued to run one hand through the wet fur of his solid chest and stomach, continuing to show off the contours of his muscles beneath the fur, while he necessarily had to reach out with the other to brace against the wall to steady himself. Small moans started to mix in with his own panting and heavy breathing as Tara's delicate hands wrapped around the base of his cock while he continued to use her mouth on the end. "Oh...oh...m-mistress Tara...you are s-so generous...too kind... I f-fear you will spoil me...uhn...but it feels so g-good..."

The sweet princess couldn't control herself around Rook anymore, when he began to wash and dance before her so lewdly like that, heart pounding and flushed, she tended and treated Rook's hard erection, that tapered wolfish head lavished with a hot, curious tongue, soft supple lips and sweet kisses.. Before she'd just licked and teased his head while rubbing her hands up and down the long length of him.. Tara was curious, wouldn't it feel better if she used more of her mouth? She could try it on him.. Couldn't she? His lovely moans and huffed breaths spurred her on, lips wrapped around him, she shifted down, filling her mouth to the brim with wolf cock, until he hit the back of her throat, making the girl wince and pull back, innocent eyes turning up to him curiously, she couldn't go too far, but much, much more was deep in her mouth.

Gentle finger tips slipped over the exposed flesh at the base of him, the rest being suckled, licked and covered in saliva, the sight of his innocent new mistress doing such a thing must have been even more of a shock. It seemed Tara genuinely enjoyed making him feel good. How he stroked and rubbed over himself made her wet, she liked Rook's body, but even more so how sweet he was. A submissive, gentle and loyal wolf. She vowed to treat him kindly. Her soft lips drew up, dragging across his thickness till her lips popped off him with a surprisingly lewd pop. Giving a soft pant before licking and running her tongue over his tip, "Rook~" She purred as he moaned and groaned, holding himself up. Trying to assure him, smiling up to her big pet, from his reaction of her pulling off him, Tara thought it might feel good to do that over and over wouldn't it?

Slowly she began to push and pump her hot lips over him, followed by her curious tongue and gently sucking mouth, another curious touch had slipped down, cupping his dangling balls, she gave them a soft squeeze and massage, seeming to get a bit more bold, wanting to see and touch every inch of her sweet Rook, she felt.. Oddly powerful that he would give such reactions from her simply sucking. Tara wanted to make him groan and howl with pleasure, until he went limp and hid himself away again.

Rook gradually panted deeper and deeper as Tara continued to kiss and lick the tip of his cock and her fingers squeezed the base. Rook had only intended to 'prime' Tara for her to more readily accept the pleasure he had planned to visit across her body when it came time for him to wash her, he had not at all expected her to instead turn around and inflict such joyous sensations on himself. He certainly wasn't going to start complaining, however. When Tara fully sealed her lips around his cock, and then slid her head forward to fit as much of his shaft into her mouth as possible while giving a powerful suck, she was rewarded with Rook breathing out a heavy huff with a low groan.

Tara then slowly pulled her mouth off with a soft, wet pop and returned to applying lighter and more teasing oral sensations to the tip of Rook's cock while she moaned into the act, the vibrations of her voice only adding more stimulation to the wolf-man. By this point, Rook had reached out with his other arm to the wall and was leaning his upper body far forward, bracing himself with both arms, and letting his head droop down between his shoulders as his own voice turned to whining in pleasure at what Tara was doing to him. His hips had also begin to lightly gyrate and roll back and forth, he couldn't help himself. His shaft of manflesh was throbbing harder and harder in Tara's mouth, as more blood pumped vigorously through it with Rook's heightening pleasure. Tara then began to use her hands to very gently rub the dangling furry sack containing his two generously large balls, as if fully deliberately trying to coax his malehood into releasing from the source. Rook couldn't take it much longer, in between his higher-pitched whining, he managed to blurt out a few words. "M-misstr-ress Ta-ara! I...I'm going to c-um soon...Am I allow-owed to cum, mistress? Ahh, ahh, uuuuuhn...."

She couldn't get enough of hearing him moan, she wanted to hear all of his delights, to never see his frighted or sad expressions again, Tara had no idea what happened to him before but she was going to make it all better, she wanted him to feel amazing and from the sounds of it her lips were doing just fine by that. She sucked and rubbed him gently, marveling in how he moaned and whined and moaned so heavily his voice so consumed with pleasures. As he asked so sweetly if he could cum, Tara slowly slid her mouth off his thickness, giving a soft lick to his tip. She rose from her kneeling position, shaking her head in a no. "Not..Not yet Rook, okay?" She pressed close, his thickness slid between her soft thighs, she had to stand a bit on her tippy toes to slid his hot flesh against her soft folds, she didn't make him penitrate her, just gently grinding her soft, wet pussy against the length of him, gently rubbing her hotness all over, making him wet with her juices now instead of saliva.

She wrapped her arms around him tightly, "Rook.. I want to feel good together with you.." She whispered gingerly, rocking, bucking and rubbing herself against him, rolling those cute little hips, so innocently having no idea how sex really worked, she just wanted to be close to him, letting out a light sigh of delight at the friction between them. "It's okay.. If it's too much cum.. " She whispered, her soft breasts mashed up against his chest, those round hips grinding him sliding against her supple thighs each time she moved, her face flushed, eager and lustful staring up to him with those big brown eyes, gazing into his green ones.

Rook was panting hard and whining in pleasure as he rose closer to his climax...but after he asked for permission to cum, Tara slowly pulled off of him, and...said no. Rook's head reeled for just a moment, then his training kicked in and willed himself to hold it, even as the pleasure continued to build higher. He wasn't upset or sad or felt betrayed, on the contrary, being forced to deny his orgasms often resulted in more powerful climaxes when he was finally able to release. But gods if the denial wasn't so exquisitely agonizing! He felt Tara begin to rise up, sliding her wet body against his. Rook pushed back from the wall he was bracing against slightly and drew himself back to standing straight on his own, as Tara rose to her own full height and just barely managed to get her delightfully puffy virgin slit to rub up and down the length of his cock without sliding him inside.

Rook looked down with his tongue lolling out of his heavily panting maw at Tara, as she humped against him, wrapping her arms around his torso and holding him close as her ample breasts squished into his chest. Rooks own arms went down to encircle around Tara's back, and once again, Tara felt herself embraced by the very strong and tight, yet still controlled, embrace of the muscular wolf-anthro, while she told him she wanted to feel good with him. His own hips continued to gyrate back against Tara's, pressing and rubbing his rock-hard cock against her feminine folds. The pressure from his arousal was getting worse, holding his climax back was forcing him to contain pleasure his body normally shouldn't (even though he had trained extensively with it). His mistress has told him not to cum, and he would not cum until she said so, unless his mistress made it too much for him on purpose and overwhelmed him, at which point he would be disciplined for failing to follow the command. He was a good pet, he did as Mistress commanded. He was a good pet, a good pet...

By now his whole body was tensed up, his eyes were tightly shut, and his teeth clenched with a tortured whine escaping him as he staved off his imminent orgasm.

The strained, shaky whines he gave from holding off made Tara's heart beat faster, she stared up to him watching him pant and gasp gently as she rolled her sexy little hips up and down his erection slickly, grinding her wet folds against him over and over each inch of him rubbing, bumping her slide and sliding against her wet drooling little hole. His strong body against hers felt so right, she was getting addicted to being close to him, to feeling his heart beat quicken and each hot sound he made. Delighted to feel his strong arms wrap around her, the sweet princess began to sigh and moan gently herself from the friction between them. As they continued she couldn't help but notice how hard it was getting for him, his hips gyrating, gently thrusting up against her as he held her firmly and nicely.

Tara always felt safe with him, she needed more of his touch, but Rook was at his limit.. She leaned up, kissing the tip of his nose as she usually did, her hips continuing to shift, rubbing against him steadily more and more eagerly. "Cum Rook.. Cum for your mistress.." She moaned to him softly, hands gripping the fur at his back, thrusts, shifts and motions of her hips carrying that hot, warm flesh against him again and again, her sweet virgin folds drooling, rubbing and teasing him.. "A..Ah.." She let out gentle little pants and moans to him, gripping him firmly and steadily just how he's done for her when she reached her limits.

( Sorry it's so short. D; )

(Oh, no worries! Doesn't seem short at all really, seems the same length as most of the previous posts. :> )

As it got harder and harder for Rook to contain himself, he and Tara continued to grind their bodies up against each other tighter and tighter. Rook felt Tara grasp handfulls of his fur on his back in her passion. Far from being painful, it only made Rook feel more needed and desired with how she clutched him so when close to the precipice of her own climax. And then, Tara spoke some of the sweetest words Rook could have heard at that moment, telling him to cum for her. Rook's mouth fell open in a cry of pleasure that was a little like a howl as he threw his head back and his body released all the pent-up tension he had accumulated from the denial of orgasm. The tip of his cock burst with cum between his and Tara's bodies, shooting small sticky ropes of his fluid onto both of their stomachs as he was not actually sheathed inside of her.

His body started to relax in a somewhat limp manner as he rode out his orgasm, and slowly, he allowed his legs to fold beneath him as he slid from a standing position down into sitting in the warm bathwater. With his arms still locked in a tight embrace around Tara's back, he slowly brought her down with him until he was sitting and leaning back against the wall of the tub, with Tara lying up against his chest, though she found her smaller frame slowly rising and falling with the heavy breaths of Rook's chest. One of his arms loosened its grip on Tara, and the wet fur of his fingers gently stroked up and down Tara's naked back comfortingly. As trained as Rook was, it naturally didn't take him long to recover, and those deep, caring, and crystal-clear emerald eyes were looking back down at Tara in short order. "Rook...Rook shall now wash Mistress's body for her...yes?"

His cry of pleasure sent a shiver down her spine, she quite liked each pant, each whine and moan he gave it made her feel good to know he was enjoying her attentions so much, it seemed to be right after her coaxing words that her handsome wolf let go, covering both their tummies with gooey wolf cum. She let out a soft breath as he held her close, happily sliding down with him, now laying against his damp furry chest feeling big, gentle hands slid up and down her back. She peered up to him as he spoke, those warm green eyes staring into hers, Tara gave a soft shy smile, kissing the tip of his nose as she'd so often done. "That sounds lovely.." She sat up a bit, stroking the side of his wolfish muzzle, petting him quite affectionately.

Her expression changed from warm and happy to thoughtful, scratching under his chin playfully, "Rook? Tomorrow morning I'm fitted for my dress, then that night it's the event.. Lots of people will be there, mother told me that since I've had you I should be a lot less shy.." She sighed softly, "It's true I don't fear being naked around you, or touching you any longer.. But.. I'd rather have a party alone with Rook then all those mean, scary aristocrats.." She leaned up against him again, "You'll come with me right? Do you still want too? I'm so happy when you're close.." She smile and snuggled into him sweetly, nuzzling his neck, her small body curled up against him now, playing with his wet fur lightly between delicate fingertips. "I was told to pick out a nice leash for you too.." Her hands now tracing the collar around his neck.

As Rook held his small mistress close in his arms, he smiled when she gave him one of those adorably innocent nose-kisses and affirmed him washing her next, though for the moment she seemed content to remain where she was and continue snuggling. Rook also contentedly tilted and leaned his head into Tara's hand in quite a doglike manner as it moved over his face, gently petting and scratching as another topic came to her mind. As always, he listened with undivided and unjudging attention, and when she was done, he gave her body another comforting squeeze with his arms and returned the nuzzles. "Yes, of course, my Mistress...I will still come with you, my only wish is to be with you and make you happy..." Then, Rook's heart fluttered slightly and miniscule shivers traveled his spine (all in a good way) as Tara traced her hand over his collar, reminding him of that symbol of complete ownership and--to him--of comforting security. He nodded back at the mention of a new leash being picked out for tomorrow, he knew that leashes were important and there was a leash for every occasion; casual ones, fancy ones, bondage-centric ones... "I am sure you will pick a fine and approrpriate leash, Mistress."

After a few more moments of snuggling, Rook decided to finish with the washing. He reached over to get some more soap on his hands, then started firmly rubbing up and down Tara's back while she was still embracing him. From the top of her back and shoulders, then down to her lower back, and then...down even further, and Tara felt Rook's large hands grasp her rump, squeezing and rubbing rather lewdly even as he smiled innocently at her face. He kept this up for a few moments longer than necessary to actually wash her down there, but then his hands moved down and to the side slightly, getting along and under Tara's thighs. After that, his hands returned to the sides of his petite-framed mistress and helped her to raise herself slightly so she could turn around, and Rook took a few moments to rinse the cum off of his own stomach. He then let her back down so she was lying back against Rook's chest and sitting in his lap, and though his stiff erection nudged at her back, he drew no particular attention to it.

His hands went to Tara's own tummy, and rubbed his residue off of her as well. His hands then rose up to Tara's breasts...and if it wasn't clear by now, it was undeniable that he wasn't quite going for the "professional" wash before getting her off like last time, instead, he was incorporating deeply erotic touches into the wash. His hands clutched Tara's plump breasts and squeezed them provocatively even as his soapy fur also cleaned her skin and made it slippery. His tumbs and forefingers even began to play with Tara's nipples, gently targeting them with little twists and tugs. His muzzle then pressed into the side of Tara's neck with affectionate and arousing licking and nuzzling, as one of his hands then slid down between Tara's legs, coming to a stop over her precious maidenhood. His thumb started to grind against Tara's clit as he slipped the tips of two fingers into her folds and came to a stop at her hymen, before they began to wiggle and stir around. Rook continued all actions; one hand playing with her breasts, one pleasuring her slit, and his face lovingly pressing into Tara's neck while he licked, and also whispered huskily into hear ear. "I want you to be happy Mistress Tara, I want to make you feel good and I want to do everything right for you...Please, Mistress Tara, please cum, please let me know I am doing good and you feel good..."

Back
Top Bottom