Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Excuses, excuses, excuses

Ugh busy week. Gettin everything sorted out so i can go to advanced training in NY come April. On that note I have my CDL permit, and I'm starting driving next week. This involves learning how to drive stick, so if you live on the OR coast... actually if you live anwhere in the OR/WA area, you might want to stay out of the sidewalks for a few weeks...

Sorry for the recent disappearance. Life has been really hectic over here. We got the announcement Wednesday that JC isn't taking new inputs until July, which includes advanced training. So I'm back on edge with where I'm going now, in affirm to slot of other changes around here. I'm also hoping I'll be in a relationship again soon, but am stuck waiting until she thinks everything through. Couple all that with being tired as hell, and yeah I've just been out of it.

Well I got at least one bit of good news. I'm no longer single. She said yes this evening, and I'm now walking down a strange new road as far relationships go.

Well I'm done and finished with Job Corps! I'm also now a certified electrical apprentice, I have a roommate, and we're employed. That was the good news, the bad news is that we still need to find an apartment. Right now we're couch surfing, and trying to get an apartment as soon as possible.

Ugh three months of hell later things are finally stabilized. Have a place to stay, and works going good. Laptop died and i just got a new one. Hopefully i should be up and active again here soon.

Sorry about the delay is posting recently. Been busy Job hunting, and fighting with the pain in the ass bureaucracy that is Unemployment. I might finally qualify next week, but either way it's more phone calls and looking for work hoping i can get something. I'll get replies in when i can.

So i was laid off almost a month ago. At the time i was quartered out so i couldn't file for unemployment. Last week i was finally able to get in and put in my claim. Today my claim was finally processed. Tomorrow I have a job interview that may turn into full time employment. Ah irony, how i love you.

So god new first, i'm working again, and making money.

Bad news, last weekend was a shitstorm. Girlfriend broke up with me, Totaled my car, had to do some very painful, but important introspection. I hate it when life decides to hit me with a massive fucking curveball.

Went out with my roomie tonight. Drinks are as follows: 1 Manhattan, 1 Princess Peach(Cider, Blueberry vodka, peach schnapps), a porter, and a Long Island Iced Tea. The last two were ordered at strip bars with at lease decent talent. Overall a good night.

Sorry for the delay in posting. Been busy with work and I'm jumping over to a 60 hour week starting tomorrow. I'll try to have replies up starting tomorrow.

New boots that I have just fucking fell and love with and a new wig. it feels so nice to just be able to get dressed up in my lingerie and be me for a bit, I had to share.

Back
Top Bottom