Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Excuses, excuses, excuses

Nekrosilisk88

Wolf in the Shadows
Supporter
Or so Dad would say if you gave him one. But anyway sorry bout the lack of serious posting lately. between wrapping up the quarter, and getting ready to move out of my mother's basement, and to my Dad's house someplace, I've been kinda hectic, and somewhat sporadic about being able to do anything. should hopefully be back to normal soon.

no worries! sounds like you've got some real craziness going on there. good luck with everything and i hope it all goes well and as smoothly as possible! here's to real life calming down! :)

<333

ok heads up for everyone I haven't forgotten you, but between work and school I'm busy most of the day, and don't have much of an internet connection most of the time till after 11PM PST. I'll try to get caught up on everything this evening before I go to bed. Later!

Regrettably i forgot my power cord at my d&d game last night. Coupled with some family trouble, and i may not be posting much till early next week. I will do my best to work on replies by hand so they're ready to be typed up when i have power to the lap top once more. I'm currently posting this using the browser on my wii, which is not entirely conducive to long posts...

Till later,
Nekrosilisk

No problem. My life has recently gotten a little more busy since I finally got a job so my posts would have been slow anyway.

just received news on the family issue. my grandfather just passed on so i may be out a bit longer than originally planned.

Quick apology to all my rp partners for the extended absence. My mother got married this weekend, and as part of the bridal party I've been a bit tied up. I will get started on the posts again ASAP!

Posts will likely be slow in coming for a while. After a final meeting of the minds with my mother, I am now homeless, and the only place i can access the site from is Starbucks. I'll try to post as often as i can.

Ok ago a brief rundown on what's been happening to me for the past few months. On september 13 I entered job corps. Since then i've signed on to the electrical vocation and begun training. Since it's a government program, the internet usage is monitered and filtered so until I got mt phone a couple weeks ago, I wasn't able to access the site

Ugh. Hard to believe it's been almost a year since I've been on here. Life's been insane and busy and a lot has happened that kept me from stopping by.I'm back now. Hopefully for goods this time.

Ugh insanely long past couple of days. Got back to center later than expected so I wasn't able to get my replies in. Also made today hectic since I had to be up at 4 for a trip in trade. Between that and hardly getting any sleep last night I've been out of it all day. Fortunately the brain is settling back into place finally and I should have all my replies posted tonight.

Ok compy is more or less fixed after an extremely aggravating attempt Wednesday night. Don't have word installed yet, but i can use notepad until i get it. should be back up and running full steam soon. Fingers crossed for when i attempt to reinstall Ubuntu on here. She's old, but i should be able to keep her running for a few more months here until i can save up enough scratch to buy a new one.

Back
Top Bottom