Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

one x one search for quality and quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let us skip the formalities and get down to the nitty-gritty.

I am looking for a partner who enjoys a good story with the addition of sex scenes when they are appropriate. I do not care if you are a male or a female, but I am looking for a partner who enjoys playing the male role. I will consider heterosexual or homosexual relationships. I guess those are the essentials. I would also be indebted for a partner who appreciates quality and quantity in posts. I have very few limitations, so feel free to throw your own preferences at me and we will see how well we will work out.

For the record, these are my current role-play cravings:

ORIGINAL THEMES

Blackmail
Bomb threats on airplanes
Cancer patients meeting in a hospital
Captivity
Cat-and-mouse games
Chase scenes
College professors who become possessive and disgustingly obsessive with their students
Detectives and investigations
Dreams
Foreign countries
Hitchhiking
Interracial relationships
Kidnapping
Language barriers
Nightmares
Red-eye flights

Master x Slave (set during British Raj in the late eighteen hundreds, India’s Raja loses a bet against the commanding officer of [insert an Indian village here]’s cantonment and forfeits his daughter’s freedom)

Doctor x Patient (I have no fancy plot for this, but I would like something where an extremely professional male doctor takes on a new patient [a young female/male with cancer] and over time loses his professionalism due to his involvement with his patient)

Teacher x Student (after the death of his wife, a dance instructor finds it difficult to morn his loss after the enrollment of a student who greatly resembles his deceased wife)

Something involving a drug dealer and the girl who owes him money would be pretty awesome.

As a final note, I tend to play characters that range in age from late teens to mid twenties. I am not a fan of extreme age gaps, so I would appreciate your characters being no older than late thirties.

FANDOM THEMES

Titanic (Cal x Rose)
Resident Evil 4 (Leon x OC / Leon x Luis)
Batman: Batman Begins (Jonathan Crane x OC / Jonathan Crane x Harley Quinn)
Batman: The Dark Knight (Joker x OC / Joker x Harley Quinn)
Final Fantasy VII (Rufus x OC / Rufus x Elena / Yazoo x OC / Tseng x OC / Tseng x Elena / Sephiroth x OC / Genesis x OC)
Kingdom Hearts (Master Xehanort x Terra / Terra x Aqua / Xigbar x Demyx / Xemnas x Roxas / Xemnas x Sora / Saïx x Axel)

I should have mentioned this sooner, but I will only role-play over private threads or private messages. Send me a private message if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom