Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boy at the bar (PsionicCuttlefish & alice dear) (m/f, lite femdom)

PsionicCuttlefish

Supernova
To any looking to read this RP, it will include the following themes/content (may be updated as RP develops):
-Modern time
-Humans
-Shy virgin male character
-Confident/assertive experienced female character

Music pulsed and lights flashed, illuminating and animating the convulsing bodies on the dance floor of the Niteshade Nightclub. It was well after dark, and the party was in full swing, from the bar to the dance floor to even the rooms of the next-door motel. Everyone present was having fun. But, somewhere in the Niteshade Nightclub was something that shouldn't be; someone not having fun.

Around the bar and eating area, at the far end of the bar table in a lonesome corner sat one particular patron. He wasn't that much to look at; tall-ish around six feet, but thin and lanky, like a toothpic, with skin that was maybe a few shades too pale to be normal. Adorning his body were fairly ordinary loose jeans, and a T-shirt embalzoned with the latest techno band.

Jason sipped his most certainly non-alchoholic lemonade and sighed. How did he get dragged into this again? Oh right, one of his 'friends' was having his birthday party with all the other 'friends', and after months and months of heckling, the normally-reclusive Jason was dragged along with them on the grounds that he 'really needed rock a real party'. Go figure, after most of them had downed their first glass of beer, they all left for skirt-chasing throughout the cavernous nightclub anyway, which Jason had most definitely not followed. He considered himself more thought-out than that.

Jason took another sip, and tensed up his shoulders as a gaggle of tipsy college studants stumbled by him. He hated crowds, and noise. Hated them so much. They always made him feel trapped, cornered, so many people so close, and the utter chaos of the noise did a good job of keeping any real coherent thoughts from his head. Why hadn't he left already? Oh yeah, he had gotten a ride with his 'friends' out here, and couldn't get home without them. So, he had no choice but to wait until his friends had partied their livers out into the wee hours of the morning for his ride home. Until then, he simply had to endure...for hours.

The bartender had shaken his head when he served the nonalcoholic beverage to the post-teenager who obviously didn't belong. Well, at least his type was the only kind guaranteed not to make more work for the bouncers; unconciously hunched in a protective posture over his drink as if someone was going to snatch it from him, eyes constantly darting back and forth as if looking for the exits or incoming threats, not making eye contact with anyone, rooted in the same place since he got here, hardly spoken a single word beyond his order, and keeping his head bowed down low 'inconspicuosly'. All Jason wanted was to survive the night in peace...though fate would not deign to comply with him this time. Although, the disturbance to his peace wouldn't be what Jason was expecting...

There's this bizarre section of the club Lexi doesn't really favor walking through. Between the entrance and the dance floor, there's a cluster of civilized bar tables and decent lighting where food was served during the day time. It was a bit of an odd transition; untangling yourself from the writhing bodies and spine-buzzing bass of the dance floor to stumble towards the bathroom. She managed to keep a straight line with her steps despite the churning mess of sour, expensive liquor in her stomach. She even manged to trail behind a group of frat boys until she branched off towards the bathroom - which was just another twilight zone compared to the blacked-out atmosphere she'd been swaying around in for the past few hours.

She managed to collect herself a bit inside the stall, and straightened up in the mirror behind the sinks afterwards. The alcohol that'd virtually dissolved her inhibitions didn't care too much about the smudged mascara, or the way perfectly curled strands of brown hair had lost their shape and formed a loose, wavy mane. She shrugged off the minor imperfections and focused on what really mattered with any girl's appearance in a place like this: the unreasonably revealing outfit she'd selected hours before coming out. She had a naturally tiny frame and the snug grey dress that clung to her waist made it a bit more obvious. The length of it made it appear more like an over-sized tank top, but she happened to favor her legs and didn't mind the extra skin showing. For precaution there happened to be a small pair of black boy-shorts beneath. Feet were strapped into a pair of heels that boosted her quite a few inches. Quite a few inches that she probably needed. At 5'3" getting noticed was a bit of a challenge.

The brunette made sure her dress was laying right before wiping away a bit of the smudged makeup beneath green eyes as an after thought. With that, she frowned, because really - she'd been here for far too long, and nobody had caught her eye. The men here were typical: polo shirts and khaki shorts with a corona in hand, or skinny jeans and floppy hair-dos. They were a tiresome breed, but Lexi was sure she'd find somebody.

She teetered her way out of the bathroom, stopping at the bar for a drink. Cherry UV Vodka, no ice. She sipped the drink, which was unsurprisingly watered down, before turning to head back towards the dance floor. She paused, her train of sight caught by a male who was starkly lonesome. The brunette's lips pursed in thought, and on a whim she headed his way. Her head tilted slightly, looking him over. "Waiting for someone?" She asked bluntly. Because really, it didn't seem like the right time to be loitering in this section of the club. Her tongue ran across a cherry-stained lower lip, fingers tucking a bit of hair behind her ear. He wasn't unattractive. Maybe even cute if he'd hold that face up, and really - she'd danced with just about every man in this place by now.
She smiled at the boy, trying to coax away that shy little vibe he had. "You're too cute to be sitting here. You should come dance with me." And by dance, of course, she meant grind obnoxiously until she'd tug him away from the club and really pull him out of that shell he was in.

Jason stared into his half-finished glass of lemonade, lost in his own thoughts and beginning to tune out the world around. It was his coping mechanism, his way of building a wall between himself and the rest of the the noisy, smelly, seizure-inducing chaotic world of the nightclub. His own mind, a little bubble he could be safe in.

Except when a needle meets the bubble and bursts it. Jason started when a voice, a voice many magnitudes clearer and stronger than the background rabble he had just tuned out, pierced his thoughts. Someone was talking to him? Had to be. Had one of his 'friends' come back? Jason's head snapped and looked around--and his eyes met Lexi's, standing right next to him.

He blinked at the revealingly-dressed brunette for a breif second, as if she were an illusion and he was trying to decide if she were real or not. Lexi saw a somewhat round, smooth boyish face, and surprisingly vibrant blue eyes. He seemed to come to the conclusion that she was, in fact, real, and his bowed his head back down and hunched his shoulders up again as he looked down at the table in her direction--initially missing the smile she directed at him--and replied. "Er...yeah, actually. My friends, I'm waiting for a ride--but they'll be hours--" And then Lexi followed up with her second query.

That earned another looking-up of his head in her direction, with his face having the kind of utterly confounded expression one would have if someone had walked up to them and told them they sky were pink. "...Did you just...cute? Dan-dance?" He stammered uncertainly. Dancing! Another thing he hated! At least...when there were other people around... "I don't--I dunno, I'm not...don't dance, really..." He said, clearly nervous, as he averted his eyes from her again and took a quick sip of his lemonade.

Lexi leaned in to hear the other's considerably quieter responses. She nodded a bit, and summed the other's words up to an awkwardly worded 'no.' Of course, that word wasn't in the bright-eyed brunette's vocabulary. She sipped her drink, glancing down at the other's cup. It was either Mike's Hard or just plain lemonade. Either way, the boy's buzz was probably nonexistent in comparison to Lexi's intoxicated state.
She paused, trying to think of a way to lure this sober, lonesome boy back to her place. It was a challenge, considering most people didn't leave with strangers. And they were, in fact, strangers. Hell, he wasn't even up for a dance - which was a lot less personal than her initial goal.

She decided to play on the fact that the boy was waiting for a ride.
"Well your friends are rude." She stated, before breaking out into a grin. "But then again, so am I." She paused, taking a periodic sip of her drink.
"I'd offer to drive you home, but I'm more likely to wrap us around a tree. You could drive, though." A quaint little smile came into play. "It's really the proper thing to do, after all. Just think, if you don't drive us home you'll wake up tomorrow and say, 'Geez, I sure hope poor Lexi didn't drive herself into a ditch.'" She laughed a little, before realizing she'd let her name slip out. Sad. She didn't normally throw it around to men like him so easily. It usually resulted in a post one night stand Facebook friend request.

She laid a hand on the other's arm, leaning in close. "So what do you say, hm? Take me home for the night?" Forward. Incredibly forward, but not unlike her personality. If she seen something she wanted, she'd take it, and this boy was perfect. Socially awkward and closed up in some shell she'd just love to pry open. Although she could bat her lashes and flirt with the boy, she wouldn't completely /force/ him into coming home with her. She could just as well settle for any other tool on the dance floor. This boy - whose name she had yet to know, happened to be a treat. She studied his face, his posture, his vibe. Definitely a treat. He didn't seem like the type that came to bars often, and he didn't react to her obnoxiously flirty gestures as if it was something he was used to, which meant the tricks she kept for between-the-sheets fiascos would probably really get him going. And oh, how she adored situations like that.

As Lexi touched the boy's arm and leaned in close to him, she was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath and feeling a shiver from him, the kind that indicates one is most certainly -not- accustomed to such contact...and thus more potently affected.

Jason regarded her out of the corner of his eyes, still keeping his head bowed slightly. He wasn't a complete fool--he gussed that the girl just wanted to freeload off a nice guy because she didn't bother to have a designated driver of her own; he caught a few whiffs of alcohol about her. And damn it all, she was right...Jason felt uncomfortable just letting her go off driving and drinking by herself, and he had always liked helping people if it was ever possible, especially if it was of little consequence to himself...and especially if it served his own goal of getting out of this crazy place. And even though she -was- a stranger, what's the worst that could happen? And hey, in that tight-fitting dress, and the way she was leaning in, she even looked very....very....he tried not to think about that.

"Er, yeah, you probably shouldn't drive yourself home if you've been drinking...Lexi, was it?" He made a tiny, subdued 'hello' waving motion with his hand that wasn't under her own. "I'm Jason, by the way...um...ah, alright, alright, I'll try and help you out. Gets me outta here sooner, at least..." He quickly drank the rest of his lemonade.

Lexi was a bit surprised when the other agreed. Still, she was pleasantly surprised. "She grinned, perking up. "Alright, cool." She said, taking a sip of her drink. She'd take it with her. It's not like she'd never done such a thing before.
She linked her arm through the other's. "I'll owe you one, 'kay?" she said, only half her attention focused on her words. The brunette lead him away from the table and towards the exit. "I only live a few blocks away, but I'm still too lazy to walk." She said, making small chit-chat.
When they stepped into the night, she shivered a bit, the cold air enough to perk her up some.
She couldn't help but cling to the boy a bit. He was warm and sturdy, while she was chilled and wobbly. Her head turned to look at him again before focusing on the task at hand. "Here we are." She said, unlatching herself to unlock the modest silver car she'd arrived in. She paused, letting out a laugh. "Shit, I almost forgot." She turned around, handing her keys to him. The brunette then branched off to the passenger side, opening the door and letting herself inside without hesitation.

Jason didn't put up any resistance as Lexi hooked one of his arms tightly and dragged him out of his seat towards the door. He was about to ask her where she lived, and starting to wonder how he was going to get home. Hopefully, she'd live in the same area so he would be able to walk himself home after dropping her off, but if not--and oh, there it is. She lives only a few blocks away.

Jason resisted the urge to sigh. Well, it would be rude to refuse to give her a ride now, and if it really isn't that far, he could possibly walk back to the nightclub...or just spend the rest of the night walking home, he thought. That sounded better and better.

As they walked outside into the cold night air, he felt Lexi held his arm even tighter...he hoped he wasn't looking up at his face at that moment, because it was now tinged pink. Which she did, as they arrived at the car and she let go of him to go around to the other side to get into the car, and handed him the keys. He hoped it was dark enough...

He takes the keys, gets into the driver's seat, starts the car, and pulls out of the parkinglot, and then followed Lexi's directions to the street she lives on, pulling up into the driveway of her house.

Lexi fidgeted with the radio, settling on a station she liked and turning it up a bit. She sipped her drink in the car, watching the street lights whiz past. Her eyes casually floated towards the other, admiring him a bit until the car came to a stop. "Ah, we're here." She mused. She left her cup in the cup holder, unbuckling herself. "You have to come inside." she said, turning her head towards him. "I'll show you something cool." The brunette gave him a wide grin before leaning over and grabbing her keys out of the ignition. Her house key was on those, after all. She got out of the car, wobbling towards the door of her modest little home before pausing to see if he was coming. She unlocked the door, swinging it open and flipping on the light.
"God, I can't wait to take these shoes off." she murmured to herself. She abandoned the keys on the counter before teetering towards the couch to unstrap her heels. She gave a small content sigh as she rubbed a sore foot. Attention turned towards Jason. "Do you want a beer? I think I have some whiskey, but you don't seem like a whiskey sort of guy. Am I right?" she stated. She set her purse on the floor, knocking her heels aside.

When they arrived at Lexi's house, Jason got out of her car wand started to speak. "So, uh, I should probably go--" And then she told him he should come inside. He tried to stammer out a response. "Er--uh, are...are you sure? I mean, I really should..." But, she was already moving briskly, albiet unsteadily, towards her door and insisting she had something to show him. Shrugging, he wandered after her, and entered her house behind her.

He looked around with his hands in his pockets as she milled about and took her shoes off. At her question about beer, though.. "Er...oh, uh....I've...never actually had alcohol before...just a water will be fine?" He said, taking his hands out of his pockets and fidgeting as he talked.

Back
Top Bottom