Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Breeding Center (Anyone Welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They were...embarrassing to say the least. Small fragile things...couldn't last more than a couple of seconds."Lucario said a sigh escaping his lips as a smile danced across his lips. He knew what a regular fire type was like, he had many friends of the like. She was in heat...it was obvious.
"No...I don't think so."Jace said with a wink."You're in heat...I know it...tell me the truth."Jace said smiling as he brought his body ever so close, his mouth close to her ear as he whispered seductively. "Tell me."

“I see, I‘ve had my share of male pokémon who couldn‘t… keep up per say.” Her tails were getting a little more frisky as he moved closer, Ember tried to keep away from looking him in the eyes, fearing if she did she would break so easily.
On the other hand, as he slid up even closer, and when she could feel his own warmth, his breath, and his words. Oh god did his words send waves of fire through her.
“You‘ve got a lot of confidence there, Jace.” Ember rolled over on top of him with an arched brow, looking at him in a way that almost looked like he was sizing him up.
Of course she was now simply avoiding the question. He would have to try harder then that to get her to crack.

Jace smiled, a laugh escaping his mouth as she rolled on top of him, his arms extending to wrap around her body. His eyes sizing her up at the same time, a laugh as he heard her words.
"Thats not the only big thing I got." Jace said with a wink... not realizing what he had just said until it was too late. He laughed, his arms running along the length of her body, her tails were being extra frisky at this point. His hand grabbing hold of the closest one, gently petting it with a smile.

Ember was a little surprised at his words but it still gave her a rush of adrenaline especially catching that wink before she felt his hands wander around her. Gosh he was such a tease, he was enjoying making her- at the same moment his hands lightly grasped one of her tails an escaped shudder had slipped past her teeth., her back arching a bit before her ears flattened and she had no choice but to leave down a bit. Face to face with Jace.
“Ngh… Don‘t do that, their sensitive….” She murmured off to the side.

Dreamless Reality said:
To sum up her emotions during his words it would just have to be a mixture of surprise and embarrassment. The topic was so flustering even Lacy couldn’t hide the near blush that was forming on her face.
“Me? Oh no! Never…”

That sounded better in her head, but oh well. It seemed she wouldn’t be a virgin for long according to what Espio had said about the appointments.
Just thinking about it made her even more frightened and she could hardly imagine being… well that was practically rape!
The Glaceon whined a bit, her ears drooping slightly.
“I really don‘t want to go to that appointment.”

Espio put a sympathetic paw on her shoulder, trying his best to resist his natural urges. "Hey, you'll be alright." He soothed, "Just make sure your partnet treats you right, or I'll have to teach him some manners." He laughed, but in his eyes, you could see that he was erious. He felt so.... Protective over Lacy. She seemed so... fragile, delicate..

'Now what....' The Machoke walked about, looking for something to ease his boredom. He had already spared with a Hitmolee and Rhydon, but their masters had had them moved to a different section of the center. Very little that could be used to excercise with, he had already did his two hundred pushup routine before it was light out, and hadn't had enough room to really jog. Still, some of the staff here looked like they would make good victory prizes, but hadn't shown the inclination. He continued his lone stroll, heading towards where panting noises where coming from.

Jace smiled holding onto Ember with his arms, his arm extending down to her tail as he laughed slightly.
"Sensitive eh? What about when I..." Jace paused, his hand grabbed onto more of her tails, stroking them as if he were petting a dog. A smile on his face, feeling her warm body he couldn't help but do it. Gently grinding his hips against the warmest part of her body and he smiled. "Feel better now?"

“Tch… You‘re playing so unfa- ahh…!” Ember squirmed a bit on top of him as he touched more of her tails. Some curled around his hand like a cats, others decided they would have a mind of there own and brush his legs as he gently grinded his hips against hers, making her senses go even more haywire.
Everything inside her burned, ached and throbbed and she couldn’t help but relieve the aching by grinding her hips back.
“You sure do play dirty, my friend.” She growled out leaning down and nipping at him gently and in playful manner.

Jace smiled, it was working, he could feel her hips moving against his, his pouch that contained his member was slowly beginning to lose its grip. He was well endowed to say the least, twelve inches of male fit into it somehow. A smile on his face as he continued grinding.
"Play dirty? Oh...you haven't seen dirty." Jace said with a wink, both his paws moving from her tails to grab hold of her rear, gently squeezing has his claw which thankfully was trimmed so it wasn't sharp whatsoever penetrated her warm hole on the other side. "That...is dirty."

Firenis dragged himself out of the large group of females that had bum-rushed him, panting and driven crazy by the heat. He managed to get back through his hole, resealing it with a fire wall. Afterwards, he broke out of his cage, casually strolling towards a rather muscled, humanoid pokèmon. In an instant he recognized it as one of the evolutions of Machop. He just couldn't remember which one. Curiously, he trotted over. "Looking for someone my friend?" He tilted his head, studying the creature. The sound of sex was a little distracting, but the Quilava had already had his. He needed to burn off the excess energy. "Maybe a sparring partner?"

Ember looked down a bit, feeling something slightly poking out against her before blushing like mad. She guessed this was bound to happen sometime, they were in a breeding center. But god had he caught her quick, she felt like she should of brought more of a fight but she clearly underestimated her opponent.
She slid closer instinctively as his hand-like paws moved over her ass and squeezed, another small moan escaping, making her press herself even more against him and rub up and down slowly before her eyes widened a bit as she felt one of his fingers slip inside her tight passage.
“Jace!” She gasped slightly, moving against his claw. Gosh she’d forgotten how mind-driving it felt to be touched like this.

Jace smiled, his finger gently moved slowly, prodding her small passage before sliding in a bit more until he reached his knuckle. Sliding in, then out, then in. He smiled slightly.
"You rang?"Jace asked with a laugh and as if on command his erection shot out of his pouch, twelve inches in length his finger continued to mess with her innards as he smiled. His to the gently lapping up at a spot under her chin as he teased her body with his fingers. His hips mount the large length of his member rubbing against not only her hips, but also her chest and so forth as he smiled.

“Don‘t be smart-…. Ohh man, you are certainly good with your hands.” Ember whispered out as he started agonizingly slowly pushing his claw in, then out, and back in ever so steadily, making her tilt her head back a bit. Her breath hitching even more as she felt his member on her stomach. Looking down a bit more she was shocked at the size of his manhood, how did he hide that thing??
There wasn’t much she could do from then on, most of her instincts took over, letting out a small moan as he rubbed his length up and down. It was absolutely insane.
“Ngh… Don‘t tease me so much…” She whimpered biting her tongue a bit, feeling his warm mouth lap up her skin.

Jace smiled, his arms stopping as his hips stopped moving.
"Stop teasing you Ay? Then what should I do?"Jace asked as his hips moved once more his long length sliding along the fur of her underbelly. A smile on his face. "Where do I put it then?"

Ember felt the urge to rise up just a bit and do the work herself but she wouldn’t be so desperate, though she was nearly on the verge.
She just knew if he kept teasing her, fingering her and rubbing his thick prick against her she would start begging.
“Inside… Put it inside…” She whimpered rubbing herself against him, the female would now probably admit she was in heat but she couldn’t help it, she wanted something stuffed inside her, she wanted to feel him thrusting in and out and oh dear lord he better do it fast.
“Please…?” She gave him an innocent enough look, batting her eyes slightly as she grinded against his member.

Jace smiled, she was in heat and they both knew it. He smiled grabbing hold of her body.
"Since you asked nicely."Jace smiled, lifting her off of him do she laid down belly down in the grass as he smiled. On his knees he used his hands to lift up her lower body as he guided his large member to the entrance of her warm folds and smiled. "It's hot in there." Jace said smiling as he teased her entrance, prodding it gently with the large head of his manhood. Suddenly he forced it in, all twelve inches shooting in like a torpedo so his hips slammed hard against her rear end. A moan escaping from his mouth as he arched his back not thrusting simply staying there with a smile. "You're really tight."

Rowan said:
Lycan said:
Standing over her, Dynamo grunted in ecstasy as Nightshade's hot, wet mouth suckled at the cusp of his cock. He thrust forward, gagging the Umbreon unknowingly as he began to release his syrupy milk inside her. The Luxray panted, a surge of electricity ran through his body, powering him up again as he had begun to run on the reserve electrical energy he'd built up and stored. He pulled out of Nightshade's mouth and backed away as she slumped to ground beneath him once more. Dynamo slumped down himself into a sort of pre-pouncing pose where as the two were nose-to-nose.

"Are..." Dynamo swallowed a bit, "Are you ready for this?" He asked.

She looked back at him, eyes trusting, even a little bit frightened. "Y.. Yeah. I am.... Are you""

Dynamo smiled, lightly closing his eyes as he pressed his lips against Nightshade's, for what was regarded as the "moonlight Pokemon", she had been often perky in the lively daylight, though for miles Dynamo couldn't hear the other Pokemon on the center, or at least he ignored them, for the two in his eyes were alone together and as intertwined as their lips which locked in a heated passion.
He mauled at her skin a bit until finally beginning to prod at the Umbreon's moist pussy, his hard-on cock twitched against her labia. Hovering above her, with one big thrust, the Luxray had entered Nightshade, her pussy so tight, not even the lubrication of her saliva was enough.
As Dynamo began to move back a forth, he felt himself grow within the girl, the head of his cock pressed against her cervix, almost to the point where as he would penetrate her womb.

"D-Doe's it hurt?" The Luxray groaned in ecstasy, his body beginning to move on it's own. Dynamo stopped for a minute, clutching at Nightshade's hips as he fell over on his back, the Umbreon now on top as her hips began to gyrate against him.

Lycan said:
Rowan said:
Lycan said:
Standing over her, Dynamo grunted in ecstasy as Nightshade's hot, wet mouth suckled at the cusp of his cock. He thrust forward, gagging the Umbreon unknowingly as he began to release his syrupy milk inside her. The Luxray panted, a surge of electricity ran through his body, powering him up again as he had begun to run on the reserve electrical energy he'd built up and stored. He pulled out of Nightshade's mouth and backed away as she slumped to ground beneath him once more. Dynamo slumped down himself into a sort of pre-pouncing pose where as the two were nose-to-nose.

"Are..." Dynamo swallowed a bit, "Are you ready for this?" He asked.

She looked back at him, eyes trusting, even a little bit frightened. "Y.. Yeah. I am.... Are you""

Dynamo smiled, lightly closing his eyes as he pressed his lips against Nightshade's, for what was regarded as the "moonlight Pokemon", she had been often perky in the lively daylight, though for miles Dynamo couldn't hear the other Pokemon on the center, or at least he ignored them, for the two in his eyes were alone together and as intertwined as their lips which locked in a heated passion.
He mauled at her skin a bit until finally beginning to prod at the Umbreon's moist pussy, his hard-on cock twitched against her labia. Hovering above her, with one big thrust, the Luxray had entered Nightshade, her pussy so tight, not even the lubrication of her saliva was enough.
As Dynamo began to move back a forth, he felt himself grow within the girl, the head of his cock pressed against her cervix, almost to the point where as he would penetrate her womb.

"D-Doe's it hurt?" The Luxray groaned in ecstasy, his body beginning to move on it's own. Dynamo stopped for a minute, clutching at Nightshade's hips as he fell over on his back, the Umbreon now on top as her hips began to gyrate against him.

She began to blush madly, ears tilting back. "A-A little...." She whimpered, feeling different to this strange new experiance. She stiffin a bit as the Luxray toppled over, squeezing the little bot of him that was within her. "J... Just, please..." She almost begged, face bright red, "Please be gentle with me..."

Vixen was a bit surprised when her trainer arrived a breeding center and at first thought it was only to ask for directions, but when he told her to go with the old couple that ran the place she was utterly shocked. While she knew it was bound to happen, she didn't think she would be forced to mate so soon. Although she normally is a pleasant and obedient pokemon, this was too much, she held onto her trainer for dear life as they tried to pull her away. However, eventually they got her off and had her put in a cage big enough to hold her comfortably, then her Trainer said his goodbyes to her.

Being a pokemon that hates confined spaces, Vixen was freaking out! Then just as she thought she was going to start hyperventilating, the cage was opened and she was let out into what looked like an open field with several different pokemon and terrains. Seeing as she wasn't going to get out of this, she decided to go and look around, but viewing a bunch of hormonally crazed girls rub themselves on everything they could got annoying so she teleported herself to the male side.

There, she saw a Large humanoid pokemon which she easily recognized as a Machoke being approached by a Quilava. But before she could even take a step toward them, a stampede of males approached her trying to mount and her first reaction was to cry, "H-he-help!!!!" while trying to fend them off best she could.

The Quilava jumped, looking behind him to find a pokèmon being mobbed by the males. That made him angry, seeing the small creature treated so roughly. "You dirty little bastards!" he yelled out, charging towards them, using combinations of Bite, Tackle, and his signature blue Flamethrower, he eventually free'd the pokèmon. He was surprised to find an eveeloution under the dog-pile, but the crowd was coming again. He did the only thing he could do. He picked her up in his mouth, growling and backing away. "Play dead," he mumbled to her, growling as he made his way to his hole. To make sure none of them got in, he blasted both sides of the hallway with a firewall. "Well, that oughta hold 'em off for a while," Firenis said, laying his head in between his paws, the flames on his back going dim. Idly, he looked up at the Espion. "I'm Firenis. What's your name?"

The Glaceon was surprised when Firenis came to her rescue, forcing the sex crazed males away and keeping her safe. Although, when she heard him ask for her name, she just sat there fidgeting a little before finally whispering. "M-my na-name's Vixen." Then taking a small breath, she glomped the fire pokemon saying "Thanks for saving me."

"Vixen hm? What an interesting name." He rose up to his paws, rising up onto his hind legs. He looked away when she mentioned how he saved her. "It's not a big deal. I don't like it when a bunch of pokèmon gang up on a lone one. It shows a certain weakness in their minds." He grinned down at her, the flamey substance on his back moving in waves.

"Well, I'm still very grateful." She said, before giving him a peck on the cheek. Although, because of how cold she is, steam rose from his cheek as she oulled away.

Then blushing a royal purple, she looked down before, laying her head on her front paws and looking up at the fire pokèmon shyly.

The Quilava chuckled as the steam rose away from his cheek. "Hm. I wonder....." He went down on all four's and pressed his lips against hers. With the heat focused, more steam arose, giving way to the hot situation. "Well," he started, pulling away slightly. "That was steamy." He chuckled, laying on his back. "Yes I know, that was corny. But hey, my specialty is fighting." He grinned at her, exposing cutely sharp canines.

At first, Vixen was surprised at the forwardness of the flame pokemon but it wore away when she saw his overly cute smile, although his canines only made it more adorable. Then feeling her more playful side come out she said, "You want steamy, here ya' go." be hopping ontop of Firenis, her small chest pressed against his. Then without warning, her lips crashed against his, and while there was a good amount of steam, she decided to pull away, only to lick his thinly furred neck. Creating a sauna like scene with how much steam was in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom