Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deception and Lies ( Ava & Thomas )

Eola sighed and rolled her eyes. Sleep was not really on her agenda. Filled to the brim with sustenance, she figured that they was another use for the shower. Then perhaps she would take a swing as passing out. She left the clothes upon the bed and continued to walk around her more relaxed partial nude form. "Fine..." She reached behind herself and unclasped the bra and then dropped the black laced panties to the floor.

In her fully nude form, the suttle curves of her figure complimented the modest bust that fit it ever so perfectly. A hairless sex and a firm rear all visible to the naked eye. A robe was grabbed from the drawer and slipped on, but it was left open. After being alive for so long, you tend to lose a sense of modesty. She crawled on all fours upon his bed and shook his shoulder when she reached his side. "Care to drain the tub before you pass out? I'll take care of the body." She added.

Thomas pushed a gun muzzle under her chin. Blinking he said, "Dammit woman crawling up on a vampire hunter while he's half asleep is a good way to end up ashes and bones."

He looked at her cleavage, his blood started pumping faster. A noticeable tent became visible in the sheets. He smirked at her, "You now, if I didn't know better I'd think you were coming onto me, ninety percent naked, perfect tits and your cunt in clear view."

He let his hand move down, his left middle finger slowly circling her left nipple. His thumb teasingly plying with it. It was obvious he'd been to more than one "Rodeo", as his digits manipulated her nipple with an obvious and practiced skill.

Not a single flinch when the muzzle was aimed at her chin. She was growing more and more accustomed to the well prepared and partially paranoid man. Her eyes noticed his as they ventured from her face and down to her chest and then even further down her body. A smart as laugh came to her lips. "Don't flatter yourself big boy. Do I look like one of Nico's whores? Besides... I really don't think you can handle me."

An impish smile crawl across her lips as she turned her eyes to the tent he was pitching within his boxers. "How cute." She chimed. "Do you really want to open up this can of worms Thomas? I only wanted a shower... if you wanted to get off... I'm pretty sure you remember where the whore house is." All be it, she was now craving a rough pummeling, she didn't really see that from him.

Such a cocky man. Their personalities clashed, and yet... her hand ghosted across the bulge in his boxers. The nipples upon her chest grew taut at his touch in a silent betrayal against her own words.

He smirked, pushing the blanket and his boxers down, to reveal a twelve inch cock. It was firm and very hard as thick as a child's fist. It dripped precum as he smirked at her. Looking at her nipples he said "If you don't think you can handle it that's fine however I've been around the block before sexy, I have no doubt I could drive my point home."

He leaned forward, sucking her right nipple hard. Lashing at it with his hot pink tongue. Suckling at it. His left hand slowly moving south to trace her opening, his middle finger teasing it. Even as hi right had smacked her ass.

His length was impressive. Hell... it was beyond impressive. And again came that cocky ass attitude he harbored so well. "I think I've lived long enough to learn a few things as well. You're not talking to a virgin here, partner." She wouldn't lie. It felt good. Gosh it had been too damn long. However she wasn't about to just roll over and be fucked like a toy for his appetite. Already his hand had discovered the hot dewy folds of her loins. "So you know how to foreplay... good for you." She mocked.

Her eyes went from his and to his marble hard length. Only out of admiration did she tough him. From the base to the arching tip her fingers traced. The hulking meat, no doubt, was another weapon choice of his. Curse the wretched man for being so damn prepared. She trapped her lower lips between her teeth for only a second. The miniscule sign of her enjoying the taunting and teasing of her body.

A delicious little sigh escaped her lips at the firm smack of ass. Oh yes...she missed it. The roughness... being put in her place, but alas... no man had ever done such a thing in centuries. Slender fingers wrapped around his impressive girth. The very tip of her thumb swirling the precum before she sampled it past her lips from her thumb. "Mmmm...well aren't we eager." His touch summoned more of her juices and already she could smell her own damn arousal.

Thomas moved suddenly like a spring he pounced shoving the woman back down onto the bed. It wasn't hard to lift and move the lighter woman, and vampire strength was more fro the energy they lived on then raw muscle mass. His hand locked tightly round her throat, too tightly for a mortal woman to breathe, but that was less than an issue for the vampire under him. Her naked body defenseless before him he chuckled, rubbing his cock head against her opening he leaned down. His right hand playing with her nipple, pinching it too hard for most women to find enjoyable, twisting it 360 degrees, sometimes pulling it d releasing it. He whispered in her ear, "So, your that type of vampire tell me were you born a naughty pain loving slut, or were you made that was, some concubine to some vampire centuries ago who got lucky because she could make him cum before any other, tell me I'm wrong that you dot' want to be taken like a bitch in heat, or a prostitute nympho bitch, TELL ME!"

A sharp gasp was rendered from Eola's throat when she was shoved upon the surface of the bed and on her back. Pinned by the brawny male with his disturbingly arousing appendage prodding at the entrance to her sex. A warmth unknown to her kin engulfed her entire being. Her bosoms heaved with heavy breaths from the sudden shift in position. She trapped a moan by biting down on her lower lip, threatening to sever it completely as he twisted at the taut peak. Her back slightly arching at the brutal attention. Her eyes closed tightly as he knelled in to whisper his ideas as to her past. The hand around her throat got tighter and tighter. Doing little but creating a delicious 'high' effect that brought all her nerves to the surface. "I'm not telling you shit Officer Hellsing." Emerald eyes dared egged him on. Fueling the flames with her words. Could he tame this beast? As badly as her hips ached to get closer to him she laid still. Turning her head to the side to subside the pleasure and the sweet drugging pain.

Thomas kept a hand firm on her throat pulling out a small cross necklace he put it in her mouth, her teeth closed tightly round the chain to keep it from burning her mouth. Thus he in effect had taken her fangs off of the table. If she truly wanted she could of course spit the thing out but if she'd truly wanted she'd have broken his arm and neck when he tossed her to the bed. Not that it mattered since Thomas had o faith in the symbol, however he was willing to bet the vampire's own nature would have her keeping her jaws clenched tightly. Keeping the hand on her throat he thrust all the way into her. His thrusts soon making his hips blur and the bed scream it's protest to his hard and rapid forward thrusts. He seemed determined to bruise her ovaries.

His other hand smacked her tits hard enough to leave red hand marks on a normal human. Over and over as he slam fucked her into the bed. Periodically he's smack her ass and occasionally smack her face as well. Smirking he said into her ear, "That's okay slut, I don't' expect you to speak, I expect you to man and beg for more."

Eola's eyes glowed with valiant and greedy glare. Never before had she worked so hard not to break. The sudden impaling reaped a moan from deep in her throat. Back arched and eyes closed for but a moment. She could feel the helm of his member breaching her womb and igniting every formally languished nerve within her body. The sting of his hand sent jolts to her very sex, no mater where. Then why the hell was so so angry? Because she was liking it? She wouldn't beg. The woman would take whatever hand she was dealt, but never...never would she beg. The smack to the ass was amazing. Her hands gripped at his biceps. Nails digging into his flesh, threatening to break skin, but avoiding it. Alternating grunts and moans escaped her lips. Anger and obvious physical satisfaction render from her throat with every single powerful thrust. Every smack, every inch up the incline to her inevitable release only made her more angry and horny... and remotely satisfied.

Thomas smirked, grabbing her wrists he put them up by the head board. Hand cuffing them he removed the gag. Smirking he said, "I'd rather hear dirty talk from your whore mouth I think."

Thomas locked his hands around her throat, squeezing too hard for a normal woman to breathe but then again he knew he wasn't dealing with a normal woman. He thrusts grew faster, as he pulled out to where the head of his cock was barely in before thrusting deep in then a quick pull out that caused her to bounce on the bed and a savage thrust in as she was literally being bounced into his shaft. Slam fucking the vampire amused him, and he decided to push her control. Leaning down he brought a nail across his pule point, a very shallow cut, but the smell of the fresh recently pumped blood would hopefully fill her nostrils. He leaned down saying, "You like that you vampire slut want a taste don't you, I've heard holy blood burns to a vampire what tequila does to a human, so long as she only has a taste."

Her hands were pried from his arms and forced above her head where they were bound with cuffs. It was not a surprising from Hellsing. The very second the cross was from her mouth, insults commingled with his words. The hands upon her throat straining her voice to a bit of a higher pitch. "Is that all... you've got Hellsing?"Eola was violently impaled upon his generous length with each thrust. Hands balled into fists. Her own nails buried into the palm of her hands, threatening to break her own flesh. The lust laden female cursed aloud at the pleasure she received from his wicked, wicked ways. Lips agape in a thick heady moan. The feeling was almost alien, considering it had been quite a while, but she knew what it meant. Her body was on the verge of plummeting from the highest plateau. "You are such a fucking animal!" Her lips rang out. Eyes grew wide and her pupils dilated at the sigh of the fresh blood spilling from his body. The scent was enthralling. The holy factor of his blood slipped her mind for just a moment. Her tongue ran across her teeth, from fang to fang at the tempting offer. "Tempting." The word managed to escape her lips. The tension in her lower stomach building up with a tremendous pressure. The drugging scent of sex and fresh blood clouding her senses.

Thomas smirked at the vampire, "Oh I'm sorry, am I too rough, does the vampire skank want it soft and tender like a poor sad little virgin?"

He moved his hands to her breasts. Digging his nails in hard enough to leave marks but not draw blood he slammed her. He slammed her harder and harder, faster and faster. Pulling on the muscles built through decades of training. He was literally slam fucking her cunt. His hips moving too fast and hard for a normal person to see. His palms grinding hard into her sensitive nipples. Pinching them hard he twisted and yanked them he leaned down. Biting her tits, sucking on them, and lashing them with his tongue.

He was such a fucking asshole, but a talented one. Back arched and head tossed back as the maniacal male grabbed ahold of her bosoms and began twisting and taunting the peaks upon her chest. Her insides were taking a brutal beating and enjoying every single second of it.

The tension mounted until she could no longer take it anymore. His tongue swirling and lashing at her chest and the fresh smell of his blood had her mouth water and her mind starved of oxygen. The walls of her sex convulsed around his entire length. Tightening in spasms just before and during what felt like an eternity. Even in her own immortal mind. Darkness consumed her vision as her eyes shut tight against the feeling. Breathing grew heavier and jagged as her body was consumed by the sensation of her sweet release.

Thomas groaned in bliss as her sex squeezed him far tighter than any human woman's sex could. Rolling her over to her side he thrust deep into her ass the only lube he was using her own sex juices. Grabbing a handful of her hair he yanked it back hard. Riding her as the same pace he had her pussy. However her ass after probably centuries of non use was that much tighter. He was literally groaning and grunting in pleasure. Grabbing his glove he smacked her ass hard with it, knowing the religious symbols would make her actually feel a bit of pain. His right hand captured her nipples, and tits pinching and twisting them hard.

Just as the orgasmic feeling began to slowly ebb away, she was turned on her side and gasp of air was ripped from her lungs at the sudden entry into her rear. The pain was shocking and yet she was so turned on. She was a sick, sad, and naughty girl. The noises that left his lips and filled the air filled her with a warmth unknown to her kin. Thomas felt much much larger ass. The nerve lined walls struggled to accommodate the intrusive length now pummeling her with equal rhythm as before. Her ebony tendrils wrapped in his hand and in his grip, exposing the thin flesh of her neck. "You like it you animal." She loved pushing his buttons. Those words were hard to get out past the moans and whimpers. The sting upon her ass lingered not because of the glove, but because of the symbols upon it. The momentary searing sensation felt like bolts of lightning traveling to the most sensitive ares of her body.

He growled low in her ear, "Fuck yeah I do skank, now keep taking like a fucking whore or I'll fuck you slow and easy."

Thomas bit hard into her neck. Almost hard enough to draw blood and sucking on it. Throwing his full weight into each and every thrust. The glove pounding her ass and breasts seemingly at random. His other hand thrusting three fingers into her sex Shoving the blood and cum into her mouth. He banged the slut hard and fast. His other hand moving down so his thumb could rub her clit hard and fast. Pinching the sensitive nub and twisting it as he used her tight ass.

An impish smiled formed on her lips for a brief moment. "You wouldn't." They both loved it too much and were in far too deep to go slow. She took it as a hollow threat. "Oh fuck yeah..." She moaned out loud as he bit down upon her neck. Her lips were agape to take in air when she tasted a searing cocktail of flavor. At first she was ready to deny him, but the the taste had her sucking hard on his fingers. Vibrations of her moans traveling from her lips and down his fingers. It burned going all the way down. Her mind was screaming when he began taunting her clit. She was already so damn soaked in her own juices. The shock of almost cumming again was tremendous. Twice?! He was good.

Thomas smirked, as he did just as he threatened. His pace slowing to a dull almost bored thrust. Slowly he eased his cock in and out maybe a half an inch a thrust. It made an easy and steady 24 seconds thrust. A pace and speed a bit too intense for a virgin, but ay as we have been a virgin's pace compared to what he was sure the ancient vampire's body wanted. His nails digging lightly into her back Bringing his hands down slowly rubbing his finger tips against her back. Kissing her er letting his tongue rub her earlobe, "Talk to me."

The female gave a disgruntled whimper when he slowed his pace and her jaw dropped at the fact that he even did it in the first place. Her body hungered for the sweet thrill that he had given her before. His fingers ghosted across her flesh, leaving fire in their wake. She was mildly disappointed, but still aroused none the less. "What is there to say? You are formidable Thomas Hellsing." Eola licked her hungry lips as she could still smell his blood in the air. Her throat burned from the small sample and she reveled in its memory. "You are good... very good, and very cruel." You could hear the smile upon her face at the last few words. "Having fun with your new toy?" She did get a second to regain her breath.

He smirked, "I want you to talk like low class street walker, like the dirtiest whore of all, like you did in life, talk like that and I'll fuck you like one you sexy kinky bitch you."

Thomas's pace switched now, going between savage almost feral thrusts where he went deeper and harder than any man would dare, and the slow soft thrusts teasing and toying with her body. He'd use the tenseness of her muscles as a guide never allowing her to cum before switching to the softer ones. He was playing her body like an instrument. Periodically he would scratch her back deep a painful thing he was sure but he also figured the scratches would heal before they were finished being made.

Her breathing grew jagged once more. Impatience settled in. Every time she teetered on the edge of another release it would slowly be pulled away from her. She wanted that feeling again. Nature kicked in and she heeded his words without even trying. "Fuck me Thomas. I want it...I want it now." Her pleading commingling with moaning as his fingers trailed hard upon her flesh, teasing her with a sample of what she ached for. "Please Thomas plow me until I pass out..." It was a challenge. One he could probably meet. She was a greedy naughty woman. If he came, it would only be a bonus.

Thomas growled lifting her lower body he said, "You top talking like a two silver whore, I stop fucking you like one."

He thrusted hard and fast, forcing her to either balance her body on her hands or be pushed forward His thrusts were it faster than the fastest he'd thrusted before. Every inch of his massive member being slammed home deep within her tight ass. He felt her tight anal walls squeezing every inch of his shaft, every vein pushing the walls out. Hie nails dug into her tits as he supported her weight with his hips scratching hard, and deep down her chest. From above her tits sown to her hop bones. Biting the side of her neck, he cut his first finger with his nail. Letting the finger rub her lips before it was pushed inside of her mouth. His other hand continually smacking her clit as hard as he could. He used the bed under him to bounce harder and faster still deep within her. He felt his release drawing closer.

His growl sent chills to dance across the surface of her flesh in the most arousing manner. Once a sound minded and independent vampiress, now a greedy and lustful whore. The bliss was blinding. Literally. The nails digging into her flesh as they trailed along. "Yes..yes.." she repeated over and over with a whimper and a moan here and there. "Mmm... that's right." The smack to the clit got her nice and wet even more. "Please...oh yeah...harder..." The blood upon her lips brought an instant heat. The tblood of his finger welcomed like a breath of fresh air. Her long lapped and her lips sucked on the appendage like her life depended on it. Her wrists grew weak and knees shook as she neared her inevitable release once more. Her body tensing around him, milking him for what it ached and craved.

He bounced her harder and faster, deeper and meaner on his dick. Three fingers plunging deep into her sex, as his thumb rubbed her clit too hard for a normal woman. He shifted her who;e body so he was on his knees her knees on either side of his. Using the bed's spring to really slam fuck the vampire slut. He tweaked her clit as hard s he could working a fourth finger inside of her cunt. His dick buried deep inside of her ass. His other hand seemed unable to decide whether it want to yank her hair so hard she looked at the ceiling scratched her as hard as it could, or smack her breasts and ass. It did each in turn always causing the most pain possible in the actions.

It seemed as though she could never get enough air. it felt as though he had sucked all the air out of the room and left her none. Her mind was light with a numbing high from the pain she thoroughly enjoyed. The skin of her ass burned from the slapping of his thrusts. Impaling her time after time while testing the limits of her sex as her plowed her in both regions. her body was on fire. The room felt a thousand degrees hotter, both outside of her body and inside. She could feel his rapid heartbeat echoing within her. She panted and moaned until she could take no more. Her hands gripped at the bed's surface tightly. He leaned back until she gushed juices from her convulsing sex and the shivers or her release consumed her body. Her body felt a thousand times heavier now. Eyes laden with pure sexual satisfaction that went on and on and on in waves crashing upon her body. Sweat glistened upon the surface of her body and weariness overcame her.

Back
Top Bottom