Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Currently Looking [Any Gender Welcome]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original Content

Planetoid
To Be Brief
Let's see, a little about myself. I'm 21 and I've been roleplaying since I was ten, if that's any constellation. I am aspiring writer working on a graphic novel so it's clear I like description. I love visuals, but I also the need and desire for adult themes. I want to role play realistically. Things get tense. We feel a little fresh. Then we "do what comes naturally". Twist up the story and add in your own amazing stuff! I love it and we will be all the happier for it.

Some Guidelines
  • Literacy = Good grammar, good spelling, and [for me] description. I love visuals and the more you can describe me about the scene and your character the more I enjoy. To make this clear 2-5 well sized paragraphs regularly is appreciated.
  • No PMs. They are impossible to keep up with. But I may do e-mail.
  • No Smut. No One Shots. No mindless sex. No plots centered around being fucked by one thing or another. Just No.
  • Deep plots with twists and turns produced from our brain children is a SUPER PLUS.
  • I am a Dominant individual at all times. My character doesn't submit, her attitude just becomes more positive.

I Like
  • Light Bondage
  • Caging
  • Futa [Being One and Rping With One]
  • Branding
  • Bestiality
  • Plot Twists [Surprise me!] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Incest [Anything but Parent x Child]
  • Playing Multiple Characters
  • Power Struggles ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Action & Adventure ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Power Use ♥ ♥

My Turn Offs
  • Smut [One Shots, Excessive Sex Scenes]
  • Anything in a Toilet
  • Death
  • Amputation
  • Little to no description [Several Sentences - One liners]
  • No Help [Add to the story with me please]
  • Macro Anything [Lets keep the sizes realistic please.]

Plots - Long Term Only
Bold is my preferred spot. Otherwise, it's free game.

In Exchange Criminal x [You]
  • She's an elusive criminal and it seemed as if nothing could stop this notorious witch. Finally, she's caught and sentenced as absolutely soon as possible. When the gavel slams down her setencing is: Death. With no intention to die she tries to bargain. In exchange for someone more powerful than herself she is allowed to live, a softer sentence in jail if nothing else. It's agreed upon and her powers are limited while the one who captured her is tasked with chaperoning her during this mission. They have short time to complete this mission. Otherwise, it's The Chair.

Behind Enemy Lines Agent x POW
  • A Military Agent and a POW become unlikely allies when a new third enemy appears attacking the two weakened forces. Trapped behind enemies the two must rely on each other to escape. The Agent must stay alive and try to achieve their mission objective until reliance on each other shows them the line between friend and foe isn't as clearly defined as they presumed. Now must the agent achieve their mission or must they both escape this chaos A.W.O.L. and be hated by three different superpowers? [I don't care who I am in this one.]

Bloody Duo New Member x Band Member Craving!
  • The band has started to slip. Fans are migrating elsewhere and they're not keeping up with the times. A new member is brought in that has that 'new' sound. But they also come with that new trendy attitude and one of the members can't adjust to it. In fact he/she vocalizes it crudely and very loud. At first everyone deals with it, but soon their hostile relationship starts to tear the band apart performance wise. They go on vacation for a month with one objective: Make friends or someone has to go.

Too many offers on this one.
Wish Upon a Star Demon x You
  • We all wish we had a genie to grant our everlasting wishes. Fame. Fortune. Love. Eternal beauty. Longevity. If it can be wished for you want it and so thought this one person. This one demon was attracted to this radiating energy as they passed by in a parallel realm. She reaches out and comes through, not knowing the implications of this action. The two are forcibly tied to each other in an eternal bond. If the demon dies the person dies. If the person dies the demon gains a soul and a free pass to live on the surface. Sadly, the demon herself can not deliver the killing blow but she can manipulate others to do it. In the meantime she must grant any wish this person desires. Well, with twists and resistance. [I ish the demon.]

Cat and Mouse Chaser x Chased New!
  • For so long the two have been chasing one enough. At first it was just business. She was doing illegal things, he was trying to put her down. It always appeared as if she would be caught, and sometimes she was even handcuffs, but she would slip away. Soon, it became personal, like a game. One day she appears as if she's been cornered but you found out, like all of those other times, but she set this up so he would meet her. She needs his help and agrees to turn herself in if he helps her. Finally, he can put this femme fatale behind bars but with all the snippy banter and the sensual tension between the two is this what he really wants anymore?

It's The End Survivor x Survivor New!
  • Whatever the cause, things will never be as we know it. Laws are tossed out the window. It's every man for himself. If you can build an alliance it's shaky because who knows when fear and survival will make you turn on each other? This is the beginning of the end so shops are still fresh with resources, but the streets are dangerous day and night. How do you survive in a world with no rules to protect you?

Time Lapse Fantasy Being x You New!
  • Nothing is as scary as having something you've never seen before laying in your bed beside you one day. That's what happens when time and space folds for a second and out slips something from a parallel dimension. She's lost, scared, and has no way home. And she's camping out in your house. Whatcha gonna do about it?

Hollywood Ho Down Celebrity x Contest Winner New!
  • Your cousin enters you into a contest to have some shitty celebrity stay at your house for a whole year. Against all odds, your name is pulled out of the hat and she comes to your door. She's just as much of a bitch in person as she is on t.v. and you can't turn this down, besides there's a ton of cash involved. She's to live with your starting with nothing but what she brings in her two suitcases, therefore no super star cash. That mean her lazy bitchy ass has to get a job and help out around the house. But when the cameras turn off you find out she's not so terrible as she seems. In fact she is a slave to Hollywoods whims, doing what they want her to do. She fucks who they want, says what they want, does what they want. Can you help her break free from this Hollywood Trend? With the chance that they will object... violently?

Pairings
  • Kidnapper x Kidnappee
    Pirate x Crew Member
    Rebel x Rebel
    (Trade/Art) Master x Apprentice
    Adventurer x Adventurer
    New Power User x Veteran Power User
    Survivor x Survivor
    Classmates
    Roommates
    Coworkers

RE: Enter or Reget It [Gender not a concern]

Bumpy!

Wish Upon A Star
is taken up! Try something else, maybe?

Also would like some threads. I dunno this fascination with pms but I like me some threads...

Reopened Wish Upon a Star and added Not Sharing.

I only want threads now!

In exchange - sounds like a good plot that I think I'll be game.

Now I'm closing wish upon a star again. Either I need to revamp the others or that is one sexy plot.

Bumpalicious.

Made the sections more visible.

Revamped the rules so they're condensed.

Fixed up a kink and turn offs section.

Wish Upon a Star is still closed.

I deleted several old plots.

And I've added several more plots.

Genre section coming soon.

Bloody Duo. I've never done a band RP before but I think I could try adapting my characters to it.

I need to ask if you play males as well. (double?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom