Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy 23rd birthday, Trygon

iKitten said:
Happy birthday, luvvie~!

Are you willing to accept some cuddles with some frisking?
<(*o*)>
Yeah, but you're close enough (And car-having-enough) to provide those in person!

Seraph Nicholas said:
Luna said:
darkangel76 said:
Hrmmm... well, virtual east coast luffs and smexin's will hopefully suffice! lol! XD
*luffs and smexes on*
I agree.
Who would have thought it, affection from Luna. *grins*
..Everyone that has the smallest amount of intelligence deserves to be treated well on their birthday.

My last birthday was the worst day of my life.

Well, went to parents around noonish. Had chinese for lunch with dad. Deposited $50 check from grandparents. Mom got home, went to have sushi for dinner. Got a bowl of sashimi, mother got salmon, father got mackerel. Shared geoduck tempura, then had barbeque eel and geoduck rolls. Had one piece of tako nigiri for myself. Mother gave me a $200 giftcard in lieu of chasing my wishlist around the internet. Ordered both of Dan le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip's albums, ordered a new motherboard, and downloaded Ultra Sheriff's album off CDBaby. Have ~$160 left, think I'm gonna get a decent video card and Starcraft 2 with it. Going shoe shopping tomorrow, thankfully - I've been wearing the same shoes for the last two years.

LOL! That was quite a report! Sounds like fun though! And now...... now I want sushi. I think I'll have to remedy that today. XD
Glad it was a good one! :)

Back
Top Bottom