Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Slaver's Journey! rp idea and interest. for MFF

While posting a thread rp that may or may not have the other party interested in responding. I came up with this single idea or rather ideas as I was writing down the post. Here is the premise-

After many years of hard work, A slaver is asked to return to his estate to inherit his uncle's manor. Before he leaves to assume his place, one of the slavers valued customers a count from a wealthy family asks him to take with him a set a slaves to use at his own discretion. After making the selection the slaver leaves going on his merry journey along with his new companions.

The Roles: MFF

My default role will be the Slaver/Master journeying back home. As for your roles well here's the two I desire

Mistress/Slave- Was once a former slave of the slaver, but soon came to fall in love him. Will basically help him top the recent addition to their group. Will sometimes switch when ordered by her master and husband.

Newer Slave- The slave procured from the duke. Will be at the mercy of this pair. Being taught the pleasures of the place.

The setting itself will be in a fantasy world so a diverse set of girls is welcome and appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom