Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexygrl08

Moon
The Nanny- My character,19,is a Nanny for a newly single father.She lives with them and takes care of the three kids every day.She knows he's lonely,but she has no idea what to do.She doesn't realize it,but he's noticed her in more ways than one. (Character used: Jessie Hunter,human/human) Alternate version:Single mother hires a male nanny.

Sleeping With the Telephone-My female character is 4 months pregnant with twins.She thinks her husband is dead because that's what she was told.He's not,but that's what everyone thinks.One day,her husband shows up out of the blue.He doesn't know about the twins,which are his,and she's really surprised that he's alive.(Will play as a witch/wizard couple or human/human couple) Character used: Samantha Parkington (I have a starter for this one.)

Hidden Danger-My character is walking home from school/college one day.She gets kidnapped by someone her father fired several years before.At first he wants money,but starts to realize he has feelings for her.Her father pays the ransom,but she runs right back to her kidnapper.(human/human only) Character used: Beverly Hanson

The Farmer's Daughter-A man comes to work for a farmer who has many acres of land.He's offered a small house with no rent and three free meals a day.He accepts and meets the farmers 17 year old daughter.She's immediately taken with him,but he spurns her advances because he thinks she too young for him.One day she catches him in a compromising situation.(human/human only) Character used: Alicia Morgan

Dark Prince-My character travels the world looking for adventure.She's visiting Carpathia when the real adventure starts.A mysterious stranger saves her from a rock slide.She can't help but feel attracted to him.She feels drawn to him and feels like she can't be away from him.(human/vampire)Character used: RavenThompson

Circus- My character is a ringleader of a circus.She loves being the center ofattention and has men falling for her constantly.She doesn't like half of themthough.One day someone auditions for a open act and she feels attracted to him.(human/human)Character used: Britney James

Something More- These two grew up together and they'vebeenbestfriends all their lives.Both of them are secretly in love with the other.They've dated other people,but have never crossed the line because they want to do that with each other.One night at a party,her boyfriend gotall grabsy and your char(beingthe bestfriend)savesthe day. (human/human only) Character used: Charlotte Makenzie

Hey, if you are up for brain storming a plot idea, shoot me a pm. I think we could work something out.

My Best Friend's Husband-My character has always had a thing for her best friend's husband.One day,she and her friend's husband are planning a surprise birthday party for the friend and things kind of click. (Character used:Ivy Jamison) Alternate version:husband has a thing for his best friend's wife

RE: Male Needed

You and I-My character and your character were high school sweethearts.Just after graduation,she found out she was pregnant and he panicked and left the town.Three years later,he returns to find out he's got a 3 year old daughter and that her mother is engaged.She still has feelings for him and he still have feelings for her.She's leaving work one night and he's too drunk to drive,so she takes him back to her place.What will happen?Will they end up doing the inevitable or did he hurt her too much?(Character used: Christina King)

Edge of Glory-My character,24,is a up and coming figure skater.Her coach has been in the game for years.She's on the verge of giving up,but he keeps pushing her.One day,she's late for practice,so he goes looking for her.How does he find her and what will it lead to? (Character used: Michelle Cleaveland)

Black Bird-My character,18,works as an office assistant for a wealthy man.One day he catches her doing something that could get him in big trouble.He fixes it,but ends up blackmailing her. (Character used: Dana Smith)

Where We Started From- My character,25,and your character are married.He's had several affairs and when she finds out,she blindsides him with divorce papers.He realizes he's about to lose her and everything she's ever meant to him.Can he win her back and get their marriage back on track? (Character used: Dani Sparks)

In The Stacks-My character,17,is kind of a nerd.The summer between her sophmore and junior year,she undergoes a huge change.Contacts instead of glasses and her hair now falls in perfect long waves.When she goes back to school,she meets the new librarian.How will it play out? (Character used: Carla Moore) Alternate version:Female librarian and a male student.

Rolling in the Deep-My character,22,returns home after traveling the world for two years to find her high school sweetheart is about to marry her former best friend.She still loves him and doesn't want him to marry the girl.What does she do? (Character used:Adele Williamson)

The Teacher's Lounge-My character,16,is in danger of failing her biology class and she'll do anything to get an A.She makes arrangements with her teacher for a Saturday study session at his house. (Character used: Cordelia Price)

Best Friend's Daughter-My character,18,gets a job with her father's best friend the summer after she graduates high school.She thinks she got the job because of her father,but is that true? (Character used: Grace Parker)
Alt versions:Daughter's best friend comes over for a party or something like that.Son's best friend has a thing for the mother who's husband is never around.Mother's best friend is lonely so son tries to cheer her up.Father's best friend has never married,but doesn't realize he has a secret admirer.

The Cowboy and the Angel-Anna Miller works at a coffee shop in a little town out West.Mostly its tourists that come to the small town,but there are a few locals that come in.Anna just moved there from the East coast,so she doesn't know anyone.She flirts a little,but she doesn't think its doing any good til someone flirts back. (Character used: Anna Miller)

Amazing Grace-My character is a fallen Angel who started rebelling against God,so He's forcing her to live as a mortal.She decides to live the life she wants to and meets a mortal boy who shows her how to live. (Character used: Grace Jones) Angel/Human only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom