Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling All Sadists...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Vixen

Super-Earth
Hi there! *waves* I haven't posted here since I joined the website, so I figure I may as well start a new thread. New kinks, new me, new thread and all that. So welcome to my new thread! So first thing first: as my signature says, if you're not going to try to keep up with the grammar, I'd really rather not do an RP. I need to be able to click that little thread/PM button without cringing at what I might find inside.

Oh, that's right! You still don't know anything about me! So let's see, most important points you need to know before looking at the rest of this:

- I only play sub.
- I only play the female role.
- I will NOT do homosexual scenes.
- I will NOT do incest.
- I will NOT do bestiality or anything furry.
- YOU will NOT godmod my character. If you must describe her actions,
use what you already know, if you don't mind.

Those are the IMPORTANT things. Here are things a little further down - important, but not as important as the above six points.

- I love nonconsensual. By this, I mean my character does NOT want. If you do this I will love you forever.
- I love violence. What can I say; I'm a masochist.
- I will do consensual, but as said above, I'm a noncon addict.
- If you're amazing enough to do a noncon, my character won't struggle for a post or two then suddenly turn into a willing slut. Nah, it's supposed to take a while. Hope you have the patience to stick that out with me.
- http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Raina%20Cypher
- If you like something that isn't on there, don't be afraid to ask me! I was too lazy to go through everything and I still am.
- Please, PLEASE, no one-liners. I'm not looking for a novel either. I'll mirror anything between 3-4 sentences to a couple paragraphs, but nothing ridiculously short or ridiculously long.
- PM or thread only. What happens on Blue Moon stays on Blue Moon.

Everything less important than those fourteen points aren't really important enough to put on my little rampage here, so drop me a PM! ^_^

Oh, and did I mention, I LOVE Star Wars? Movies, not extended universe. I prefer the established canon. The Sith/Jedi (apprentice?) noncon pairing is EPIC. And if someone cares to play Loki from the Marvel movie Thor, I'll love you forever. ^_^

Once upon a midnight dreary while I pondered, weak and weary
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore
As I nodded, nearly napping suddenly there came a tapping
As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, rapping at my chamber door.
Bumping this...yet once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom