Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transfer Student on the Prowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Gabriel grabbing her arm it caused her to look up at him as she was surprised he reacted this way with him pulling her along gently. Following him in his step as she listened to the history of this small get away but when he changed subject she glanced up at him seeing he was blushing. Laughing softly as she poked his side trying to get him to loosen up. "Relax Gabriel." She said softly as she rather liked guys who had brains and bit of muscle but Gabriel seemed to have it together. At that thought she turned red as she looked away when they entered Honeydukes. Once inside she looked around seeing the third years going crazy over the candy.

"Oh you hit my weakness..." she said as she slipped from his grasp and grabbed a large sucker that was changing colors but the one she grabbed was a mood sucker. In her grasps it turned purple, looking over at the chart she noticed purple was the clue for "Loving mood". Lillian laughed as she pointed the chart to Gabriel thinking he'd get a kick out of it. "Guilty as charged. But tell me what else you enjoy doing? I mean I fell in love with flying and bit of hands on crocheting...Making scraves and blankets from yarn. Geeky I know..." she said with a nervous laugh as the color of the sucker changed to yellow for being Nervous.

Gabriel laughed at her sudden burst. He enjoyed knowing that she had a sweet tooth, just like him. He already knew that chart well, since he had eaten a lot of that candy before.

-"I like seeing that you are falling in love wih this place." -He grabbed a box and nodded at her to make her follow him.

He guided her thru a lot of stands filled with a lot of different candies and colors, grabbing one and another here and there.

-"That is the kind of question that you ahve to think for a momen before answering."- He playfully said while they were walking and trying candies. -"I like to walk, it gives me time to think. I like hanging ou with my friends, obviously, but I really love learning about magic. I was born in a wizard family, but unlike the other kids who give heir heritage for granted, I am actually very curious about how we are what we are and ho we can do such things." -He look at her again in her eyes. -"If you see me rambling and boring you again, feel free to punch me."- He smiled at his joke.

Lillian cried out in a giggle as he pulled her along once more. While he was after the candies she grabbed some chocolate here and there and some other hard candies. Though she was glad he didn't assume about the sucker. "Huh, my family has been mixed with witchcraft and wiccan blood. Its funny I have an natural skill for healing and fighting." She said but noticed he was self concious about him rambling. Laughing softly as she shook her head. "Relax, if you ramble to much I'll take care of you." She said with a smile as she bumped her hip into his own to show she got his back.

"But I am wondering is how come you don't have a girlfriend. Besides the research getting in the way."

They moved up to the cash register line. There were some students before them, so he started alking while thwy were waiting.

-"I am not sure. I guess that most girls thought that I may ask them out once in a while, but even thought I had had my crushes and my dates, in the end girls just got tired of my slow pace. No girl has ever been agressive towards me before. I believe that they thought I did not have any interest in them, and that was why nothing ever went more than kissing. The truth is that I am a litle slow towards that, and I don´t know what woulde had happened if any girl I daed before got a little more passionate on me. Well, I will have to live with the consecuences, haven´t I?"-

It was their turn, and Gabriel paid for his share and Lilly´s. The air was a litle colder now that when they first arrived.

-"Do you want to go with Rose, or you had something in mind?"-

Lillian didn't think he'd pay for her share but smiled as he asked about Rose. "I rather spend time with you actually." she said as she took her small bag and walked outside a she slipped her jacket on. The white leather type jacket kept her warm. When he stepped outside she looked over at him.

"Im rather old fashion but had my one boyfriend in the past back home. But he pushed for things when it wasn't right. So I never been passionate with a guy before but wanted to do so but never found a guy who is willing to be on the recieving end and give some of it back. Know what I'm saying?"

Dodging people tha came across them like boulders, he looked at her and thought about her statement. He had a boyfriend and he did not want to give anything back? How did that go? She was his possession? It was a concept that escaped his usual social interactions, and his inexpertise made it even more difficult for him to completely undertand her. Of course, his curiosity got the best of him, rather than his politeness.

-"How can a man who is with you not give anything back? I don´t understand you Lilly."-

When he lifted up his head again, he thought that someone had cast the gemini spell: the roads were bursting with people. He had never said this to her, but he hated crowded places. Too much noise could not let him hear himself thinking, and that made him uneasy.

-"Everyone seems to be here. Would you like to check the Shrieking Shack?"-

The Shrieking Shack, on the outskirts of Hogsmeade, is believed to be the most haunted building in Great Britain. It was just a walking away thru the woods.

"Easy...No affection at all. I would try to hold his hand and he'd ignore me and gave the bare minium." She said as she looked over at him seeing he was freezing up on her but when he mentioned a shack she was taken back. "Umm ok then.."

She said as she followed him out from the crowds to where it was thinning out. Once in awhile she'd look around hearing howls in the distance. "I heard there was a werewolf here long ago...Do you think there are still some out there?" She asked Gabriel trying to get his mind off the large crowds.

-"So you were going out with someone, but he kept the minimun contact possible, treated you like a stranger, and made you hold up to all your feelings. Either, or you were really alone or you just put the ´boyfriend´ layer onto anyone who crosses your sight."- Gabriel suddenly blushed and grabbed her by her shoulder. -"That really came out the wrong way. I did not want to be rude. I apologize. I just spoke the words I had in my mind without thinking."-

They arrived the old and grey construction. As he had thought, there was nobody there. The forest was just on their back, and the ominous presence of the construction could almost be touched.

She was ready to smack his shoulder but he grabbed her instead. Laughing as she grabbed his hand and pulled it off her shoulder. "I was 14 and I was excited a boy was interested in me so hush!" She said laughing to show him she didn't take it the wrong way. "But as I look back on it...Maybe Ii was to eager to be attached to someone who showed some interest."

Soon she came to a stop seeing the large tilted structure in front of them. "Um why do they call this the Shrieking Shack?" she asked with her stepping closer to him as this place seemed eerie and gave her a sense something bad happened there.

-"I was a silent house, until twenty years ago, when some horrible screams could be heard from the inside. Terrible, scary screams that echoed around town and gave you goosebumps. The doors and the windows are completely sealed, and no spell can open them. What is more, even the dead fear it: Hogwart´s ghosts avoid it, saying that some very nasty and terrible ghost live in it."-

He looked at her face and smiled to her. Maybe it was time to break up the heavy mood that the conversation created around them.

-"But it has been nine years since anyone had heard any sound coming from it again, and I really like the forest beside it, so, it not such a bad place after all. Plus, is the perfect place to scare your friends LIKE THIS: BUAHAHAHA!"-

He shouted suddenly, trying to scare Lilly.

With him yelling a there sudden she jumped in the air. "GABRIEL!" She yelled at him and smacked his shoulder. "Oh you're so going to pay." She said smirking as she tackled him to the ground. She sat there straddling him as she was trying to find any of his ticklish spots. "'I told you I'd get you back." She said as she smiled down at him with her feeling the sun beating down on them.

He laughed so hard at her reaction that he did not have any force and was easily brought to the ground. He wisted his body as her hands were exploring it for ticklish spots. She finally found his weak point, the sides of his belly.

-"Hahaha, no, hahaha, stop it, hahaha, have mercy!"-

Gabriel remained on the grass even when she stopped, breathing deeply. He moved his head and looked at Lilly. She looked very beautiful with the sun illuminating her hair, and her smile illuminating her face.

"HA!" She cried out in triumph that she found his ticklish spot. After a few moments she leaned over him as her brown hair fell over her shoulder. She looked at him with a smile but she leaned down and kissed his cheek gently but she sat up blushing as she moved off of him. "Sorry..." She said as she stood there.

He stood up, blushing as well, but smiling. He moved his hand up to where the kiss had landed, but removed it quickly. It is incredible how bold she looked and how quickly she fell apart as she kissed him. She was surely a misterious girl.

-"We should get back, Rose must be waiting for us."-

He picked up their bags and waited for her to take the road back. He was silent, and the surroundings were silent, so it was not a surprise when he heard a cry for help nearby.

-"Have you heard..."- He stopped as he heard the cry again. -"Stay here, I´m going to see what is that about."-

Gabriel took off to where the shout came from, a few steps and an terrain elevation down, he saw two Slytherin students (you could tell by their scarfs)pointing their wands to another boy. Without doubt, he took out his wand and said:

-"Expelliarmus!"- The tallest´s wand came flying and he grabed it. -"What are you doing? You better have a good explanation."-

His voice sounded menacing.

She walked with Gabriel but she couldn't bring herself to say anything to him. Though with him handing her the bags and running off she tried to call out to him. Something didn't feel right as she saw Rose in the distance but when she casted a spell on the bags she sent them flying into Rose's hands who saw Lillian but didn't say a word.

Silently she ran into the forest seeing the boy that was the victim. Though she stayed out of sight for awhile though she was yanked by a strong hand that held her and wrapped over her mouth. She kicked out but she was dragged away from the scene.

They turned their head to watch him, and Gabriel used that second that they were with their guard down, and casted another Expelliarmus that took the wand from the other guy´s hand.

-"Give them back, idiot! Give them back now!"- Shouted the tallest of them.

-"Do not worry. I will give them to you, but not here. Potentia!"- The two wands that he had on his hand flew high and away into the middle of the forest.

The two Slytherin students gasped and began running towards them. When they left, Gabriel approached the boy on the ground. He was a chubby boy, scared to death. He told Gabriel that they grabbed him without explaining him anything and brought him back here, where they threated him. He then took off to Hogsmeade again. Questioning himself about this strange incident, Gabriel began walking back to where Lilly was, or where she was supposed to be. When he arrived, the place was empty.

-"Lilly?"- He shouted, wondering where she could have gone.

Lillian struggled with the guy who held her but soon she bit the hand and the guy yelled in spanish. "JOSE!" Lillian elbowed him hard in the ribs sending him back from her. Her first instinct was to grab her wand and unleash hell on him for scaring her.

"Whoa!" Rose came up out of nowhere getting between them. "We came to see what was happening and Jose disappeared."

"Si, I saw Gabriel standing up to those Slytherin and had to get you out of there. A lady shouldn't duel..." He said with him rubbing his ribs where he got hit.

"Sorry, Jose but you scared me now get going." she said as she grabbed the candy from Rose and left the two of them to return to the spot to see Gabriel. Smiling softly as she slipped from the tree line. "Did you find what the sound was? I went to investigate but didn't see anything." she said with her walking over to Gabriel.

Gabriel smiled when he saw her and approached her, grabbing their bags again.

-"Some Slytherin students were harassing a poor boy. They did not even tell him why did they do that. Hitting people because they can, is despicable."- He frowned thinking of that attitude. -"So, lets continue to meet Rose in town."-

Lillian nodded as she slipped her arm back around his own. "So its the way of the Slytherin?" She asked as she looked up at him. Though seeing Gabriel actually stepping in was something she couldn't describe. "I'm glad you were able to get there in time to stop the event from getting worse." She said as she looked ahead of them seeing Hogsmeade was in view.

-"Well, I am still intriged about what they wanted. Why would they took him out in the woods? If they wanted to humilliate him, they could have done much better in Hogsmeade, with everyone around to see the prank. There is still something rather fishy about this matter."- His face changed ina second from deep thought into a smile. -"Yet, I am still glad that it is over now."-

Hogsmeade was a little less crowded than when they entered, but still bursting with people everywhere.

-"Where did Rose tell us to meet?"-

Looking at him as he was curious about why did they take the kid back there. "That is bothersome." She said as she notice him breaking into a smile but she laid her head on his shoulder. "She didn't say but more than likely we can find her close to Honeydukes." She said with her following him into the small town.

"Over here!" Rose waved from the Hog's Head when she noticed the pair appearing but she noticed Rose was on his arm. "Did something happen to make this happen???" She asked Gabriel and Lillian as she pointed to the linked arms.

"Oh come on Rosa!" Jose walked over and linked his arm with the scottish girl and pulled her back. "Lets go get something to eat." He played the unltra girly role making Lillian and Rose bust out laughing as his act seemed to pull any attention that was held on Lillian hanging on Gabriel's arm.

Gabriel never thought that Lilly´s group was so sensitive about touching another person. He had to kept that in his mind for the future. Jose´s impression made him laugh, and he guided Lilly below them. It took him a few steps to realize that he did not know where they were going, so he thought about proposing something.

-"Um, may I be bold to recommend a place for us to eat? The Three Broomsticks is a well known inn and pub located on High Street in the village of Hogsmeade. It is known for its delicious butterbeer. And is the perfect place to comfortably talk, away from this hideous weather."- Gabriel stopped and said this pointing in another direction than the one they were walking.

Rose nodded to him. "Good idea.." She said to him as Jose removed his arm from Rose's but place it around her shoulder as if being a gentlemen to shield her from the weaather.

"Butterbeer?" Lillian asked with her seeing Rose nodding to Lilly.

"What? You never had that? Oh Gabriel we got a Butterbeer virgin" she teased onoly to get a nudge from Lilly's foot making Rose jump. "Easy Lilly!" she called out but she was lead by Jose to the Three Broomsticks but the girls looked up as they heard faint thunder. rose groaned but Lilly smiled softly.

Gabriel often forgot how alienate Lilly was to some everyday concepts that he managed. Even if she was a wizard. He forgot this difference quite some times now, and made a mental note to make things easier for her.

He also laughed at Rose´s joke, but he had to made a face to Jose, like saying to him ´drop the subject´, as he had looked at him searching for complicity.

The Three Broomstickswas warm and nice inside. All the tables were taken, but luckily, Gabriel knew some Ravenclaw students that were sitting in a corner in the back, and they gave them their table because they were just leaving.

-"Talk about luck!"- Gabriel said and lifted his head up from the table as the waitress came to take their orders. -"Hello. We have to decide yet, but start by bringing us four butterbeers."-

Jose nodded to Gabriel understanding not to say much or anything at all. With the group walking to the Three Broomsticks the girls smiled at the group of studens giving them their table. Lillian and Rose sat next to eachother with her looking over the menu. Though she already made up he rmind on trying butterbeer. Before she could say anything she looked to Gabriel seeing he read her mind or that was all to drink there.

Though Rose leaned over pointing out from foods that were good. Jose smiled at Rose as he was starting to like her and Lillian. Though Lillian caught his look and nudged him wiht her foot making him chuckle. When it was time Lillian ordered a sandwich with plenty of lettuce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom