Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take away my power, Take away my fear.

Danny put his lips around her tongue, eating the other half and then moving up it to meet her lips with his. His fingers teased her shirt. "Wouldn't it be more fun to watching with you shirt off?" he said with a chuckle and a laugh. He was completely unaware of what was happening, if he even suspected she had made him get her pregnant, he probably would have beaten her right then and there. He cared about her a lot, but that's drawing the line. He didn't care about her enough yet to have that news broken to him.

She kissed him passionately. She planed to play stupid. They both knew full well that sometimes pulling out wasn't enough. She'd act like she didn't know, even after the first signs of pregnancy. And when it came time to tell him, she'd freak out just as much as him, play like she didn't want to be pregnant, that it would break their cover and her parents would know and everything would be ruined. But, she'd be too far along at that point to have it aborted. She removed her shirt like he wanted her to.

His eyes casually glanced down at her chest. "I never get tired of seeing those." Giving her a kiss on the neck, he whispered so that his warm breath would tingle on her neck. "How about a little topless back massage for me?"

Cinder shivered when his warm breath hit her neck. "Well..When you put it like that, how can I say no?" She shifted position, making him lay down on the carpet in front of the couch, facing the tv. She let him put boxers on first, of course. So he would get rug burn in some..interesting places. She straddled his ass, fingers rubbing gentl against his knots and muscles.

"Mmmm..." he groaned as she massaged his back. "Your hands feel so good." As she massaged him, his mind began to wander. "So I really just passed out during sex?" he asked.

Cinder worked a little harder on him as time went by, but not too hard. "Yes. You scared the hell out of me, I couldn't wake you up. But when you rolled over, mumbled something about the ninja turtles and burped I stopped really caring and just watched tv." She laughed.

"Aww, I'm sorry baby." he said. "I don't know what happened." He laid his head back down, letting her continue working on his shoulders and back. "Do you want to catch a movie tonight?" he asked, mumbling because his face was against the carpet.

Cinder smiled. He was starting to act like normal again. And he was also starting to treat her like she was his girlfriend. "Sure. What do you want to see?" Cinder wasn't like most girls. She hated chick flicks and much rather see a horror or action movie. She kissed along his shoulders and back, running her tongue up his spine, nibbling at his neck.

Cinder worked her hands down his arms as she continued to rub him down. "Sounds good to me, love." She nibbled on his ear lobe. "Since you missed out on our last round of sex...maybe we should give it another go." She whispered. "We've got four hours to kill before we go to the movies."

Back
Top Bottom