Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take away my power, Take away my fear.

"God, you're so sexy." he said as he grunted. "It'd be so much more sexy if you fingered her too." He knew he was toeing a fine line but was confident she would oblige.

Cinder was silent for a while. But, she moved slowly, sliding her fingers inside her. I felt dirty and wrong but..if it was what it took to make him feel better, to make it all go away so they could just be happy..

"Mmmm that's good." He stuck his finger inside her mom's pussy too and pulled it out. "Give it a taste." he said as he put the finger in Cinder's mouth before she could protest.

Cinder tried to stop him but he did it anyway. She was digusted by the taste. "Danny don't do that, she's my mother. It's digusting..." She turned her head to look at him. "I don't want to do this anymore...haven't I done enough?"

He pulled out and looked at her. "No, you haven't done enough." He rolled her mom onto her back, spreading her legs open. He grabbed her by the hair and pushed her head into her mom's crotch. "Eat her out and you'll be done."

Cinder fought against him but he was stronger than her. "I will not do this. This isn't revenge on her, it's just sick. Oh will eating out my mother be revenge? I only makes me ill to think about."

"Do you want what happened to you the other day to happen again?" He slapped her ass, his other hand still pushing her face onto her mom's pussy. "You're going to do it, and you're going to do it until you enjoy it."

Cinder struggled to not let her face touch her mother, despite Danny pushing her. "How is this punishment? She'd enjoy it if she were awake to feel it. The only one it tortures is me..." She wanted to gag at the scent of the woman laying before her.

"Look, I'm trying to be nice and not hurt you. But if you're going to stand there and not do what I say, I'm going to have to punish you." Grabbing the whip, he pushed her head down with one hand and gave her ass a whip with the other. "We can have a good time, you just have to do what I say." As he whipped her ass again he said sternly, "Start eating her out Cinder."

Cinder whimpered quietly. She didn't want to do it. Her stoach turning in disgust as she was forced to, yelping at the pain of the whip. This was supposed to be about punishing her mother..not her. This was supposed to be him and her, happily together and getting revenge. She gagged a little as her tongue slid across her mothers private flesh. It tasted aweful only because it was her mother.

Danny stopped pushing her head down, setting down the whip too. As he went to position himself behind her again, he grabbed Cinder's hand and pushed one of her fingers inside her mom's pussy. With the other hand, he moved it to her pussy. "You know what to do with both of those hands." he said as he slid himself back into her.

Cinder did as little as possible while still keeping him from getting made. She tried to pretend she wasn't there. That she was back at this morning, cuddled to him in bed like they had been. everything was fine then. She was seriously starting to think Danny had two personalities. One that liked her, and would never do something like this, and one that hated her and would do worse things than this.

While fucking Cinder, he intentionally pushed in a little hard so that her face would keep pushing up against her mom's pussy. He smile, knowing her eyes were probably closed. "Open your eyes and look at what you're doing." he instructed.

She refused. How could he know if her eyes were open or not? he couldn't see. if he turned her head, she'd just open them to make it look like she did what she was told. She felt no pleasure from his shaft deep inside her. It didn't seem to effect her at all. She was trying to stay sane by thinking of other things.

He could tell she wasn't enjoying the experience and quickened his pace. Before cumming, he pulled out and pushed Cinder to the side. Taking her mom's waist in his hands, I pushed into her pussy and pumped a few times before cumming as he pulled out. Looking over at Cinder he said, "Clean her out and we can leave."

Cinder sighed, moving towards her. She cleaned her quickly, moving from her with in 20 seconds after she had gotten there. She stood and pulled her panties on, leaving when she was dressed. She went back to her place and shut the door behind her. She went to her bathroom and turned the tub on. As it filled with hot water, she brushed her teeth frantically.

Danny was happy with himself. He had gotten a little bit closer to completely breaking her. Taking the whip in hand he lashed her mom several more times, deeply making sure that they would leave a scar or two. He grabbed all the cameras before cleaning up the room and leaving her lying naked on the bed. He went back to his place and waited for Cinder to pound on the door in anger.

Cinder bathed for a long time until she felt at least somewhat clean again. She had brushe dher teeth three times before she dressed and moved to Danny's place, banging loudly on the door. When he opened it she started yelling very quickly. "What the fuck is wrong with you! You need some mental help here because you're fucking crazy! That was rape. Raping me and raping her all at once! I hate her but I hate you more now! You're not the person I used to follow around. You're not that kind hearted young man. You're just a sick bastard like everyone else. My father may not pay a whole lot of attention to me but he'll have you killed when I tell him what you did to me."

He laughed at her anger. "Oh really, what I made you do? From the videos I have, you look like some crazy nympho who seduced me and then started whipping your mom. Yea, that's right. I got that on film too."

She bitch slapped him across the face, hard. She grew blood from his lips and nose. "Don't you ever fucking touch me again." She ran to her place, locked all the doors and windows, and curling into bed, crying. It started to storm outside. On nights like this, a few years ago, she'd run to him. he'd comfort her and let her sleep in his bed, against his warm chest, in his strong arms.

Angry with her by her actions, he let her run off. A while later when he had cooled down he sent her a text. "Breakfast- 8:00, be here naked. You cook in my kitchen." He wasn't about to give her the chance to poison him with something.

8am came and Cinder wasn't there. 9am came and she still did not show. She slept peacefully in her own bed, doors locked and blocked by dressers and the like. Windows blocked by bookselves and wardrobs.

Danny gave Cinder a call but she did not pick up. He called her again but she still didn't answer. Getting frustrated he went to her mother's room with a tray of breakfast. Knocking on the door, he told her that he was worried about Cinder because she wasn't answering the door and he couldn't get in to give her breakfast. She told him to go to her father, which is just what he did. Her father, remembering that he walked in on Danny, told him he could have the day off and not to worry about Cinder. She was still just a silly girl who had a tendency to be dramatic. Danny shrugged his shoulders and walked back to his room, waiting for Cinder to eventually come back to him. He had the videos after all.

Cinder woke at nearly ten and wandered around her apartment like house on her parents land. She took a both, did her hair, her makeup. Dressed up all pretty but for not reason other than she was bored. She thought all the while about danny and what was going on. She was set down, after thinking hard about it, that he had two personalities. And she needed to knock the bad one out of him. She didn't show up naked..but she did show up She had a knife hidden on her just in case he got violent. She had a plan she had to put in place before she could start dealing with his personalities.

Back
Top Bottom