Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take away my power, Take away my fear.

Cinder's body quivered on the hard wood of the table, moan after moan escaping her lips. "Hmmm, Danny. Danny." She siad his name many times in her pleasure, pussy only getting wetter and wetter. If he kept it up, she might even squirt.

Her moans made him more determined to find out how close she was to being completely done. He slipped in a second finger, moving one up, while the other went down. His tongue stopped lapping her juices and found her clit. He used the tip of his tongue to tease it.

Her body grew hot, moans so loud that someone must have heard. She gripped the edges of the table to brace herself, pink nipples are and pussy wet and very hot. His hot tongue felt so good against her clit. She moaned once more, arching her back as she came, juices squirting.

His face was drenched. He looked up at her. "Have you ever tasted yourself?" Without giving her a choice, he locked lips with her, wrapping his tongue around hers. Then he heard a knock at the door. "Shhh!!" He said and got up, grabbing a towel. He walked over to the door and opened it. It was Cinder's dad. He smiled upon seeing Danny (his face still dripping). "I could hear her moaning and screaming from the garden. You must be doing something right, give it to that bitch good" Cinder's dad said, not realizing it was his daughter that Danny's tongue was just playing a symphony with. Danny thanked him and closed the door, walking back into the room. Cinder had heard who it was and what he said.

Cinder was shocked and disgusted at what her father had said. She had never really gotten along with him. He wasn't mean but he wasn't a ver ygood dad either. He was never around and never really seemed to care too much about her. She couldn't remember ever getting a simple hug from him. She looked up at Danny as he returned. "Please tell me he didn't know it was me.." She was sitting in the middle of the table, legs crossed.

"Ha, you think your fine ass would still be sitting there if he knew it was you? Come on, lets finish up breakfast." He picked her up and brought her back to the stove, the eggs had started to get cold. "Work your magic" he said, draping his arms over her shoulders.

Cinder turned the stove back on, sturring around the half cooked eggs, back pressed to his front. She liked this feeling, the feeling of his naked body behind her, his flesh pressed to hers. Maybe..maybe she could forgive him. Do what he asked of her tonight and move on from it, love him. She was a fool, and idiot. But she knew nothing of it and was happy in his arms.

He gave her ass a squeeze as she finished cooking them and went into the bedroom. "Let's do breakfast in bed like people do on honeymoons" he said, knowing Cinder was a sucker for things like that. He laid in bed waiting for her, his body in a cheesy "sexy" pose waiting for her.

Cinder smiled at his words and placed breakfast on two plates, moving towards the bed afterwards. She smirked and chuckled at his little pose. "I can promise you, you don't look as hot as you think you do in that pose." She crawled on to the bed and kissed him.

After eating, Danny sent her back to her place with the instructions to wait for the text. Later that night he went to Cinder's mom's room and brought her a drink. She snapped at him for intruding, but took the drink and shooed him away. After about 10 minutes, he knocked. There was no response. Using the house key he had, he unlocked it and walked in. She was like an older version of Cinder. He took his bookbag off and began taking cameras out like he had done before. When he was done, he sent Cinder a text and moved her mom to the bed.

Cinder wasn;t entirely sure what Danny wanted her to do. he had talked to her about it but the plan wasn't perfectly clear to her. She didn't care what he did to her mom, she just hoped she wouldn't get blood on her clean hands.. She went to the room when she got the text, slipping inside unnoticed by the servants wanderign around the hosue.

He smiled when Conder arrived. He wasn't quite sure if she would actually follow through with it. "Hey sweet pea. Are you ready?" He pulled out a short whip and handed it to her. "You're up first" he said certainly, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Cinder was a little weary of it. She gave a pitiful little whip that wouldn't even sting at all. She hated her mother. But no matter how many cruel things she had said and made others do, Cinder had never physically hurt anyone. Though, she remember the cruel, hard, embarassing spankings she recieved as both a child..and now, as an adult. her father was the only one strong enough to hold her down, but her mother was the one that made him do it. She grew a little angry at the thought and gave a harder whip, leaving a red welt on her mother's back.

He frowned when she gave a weak whip. Was he going to have to show her how it was done? He looked at her face, which had suddenly gotten a look of anger on it. Then she whipped her again a little harder. "Mmm that's a good girl" his voice growled. His and went up her skirt, rubbing her crotch. "Hit her again. Get back at her" Her mom was tied up, face down and had a blindfold on. She hadn't woken up from the drug yet, which was good because he didn't know if she would have done it if she was awake, but after hitting her a few times he knew Cinder would be a lot more likely to continue.

Cinder closed her eyes as she felt his hand slid under her skirt, rubbing her warm core. She whiped her mother harder, feeling a much bigger, much brighter red welt on her flesh. She leaned in against Danny as she did so, wanting to feel his body close as she hurt her mother the way she had hurt her at least twice a week or whole life.

"Again. Make her pay." His hand continued to massage her crotch. Her body was pressed against him and as she whipped her mom, Danny kissed her neck, nibbling her a little bit.

She whiped her again, and again, and again. A couple tears trickled down her cheeks but she uttered no sound as she continued, feeling his lips on her neck. She stopped when she drew blood. "I don't think I can do much more, Danny.."

He took the whip out of her hand. "You don't have to." He dragged her mom's legs so they were hanging off the bed, her ass sticking out. He pulled a strap-on out of his bag. Sidling up behind Cinder, he pulled down her pants and put it on her tightening it. He undid his pants, pull his cock out, and began stroking it. "Now you get to fuck her, while I fuck you."

Cinder went wide eyed. "But..she's my mother. I hate her, i do. But to..have sex with my own blood?..." Her eyes fell on his cock, though. The sight of him made her horny. She wanted him, but not her mother.

"Think of it as revenge, not sex." his voice coaxed, "you can even fuck her in the ass if you'd like that more." His fingers played with her inner thigh. "All in now, remember?"

Cinder looked up at him. "Everything will be okay after this, right?.. Nothing bad will come from it?.." She looked over to her mother's bod yand tried to pretend it wasn't her. She moved forward, a little weary. Give her mother pleasure? hell no. She stuck it in her ass, a look of disgust on her face afterwards, as if she may puke.

"How could anything bad happen. She can't see anything, and she's still passed out." He watched with a look of satisfaction as she did as she was told. "Heartless, sticking it in her ass?" His lips ran up her back before he penetrated her. "What goes around, comes around I guess, right?" He was interested in seeing just had rough Cinder would be with her mom.

Cinder gasped, giving a little moan when he entered her. "Danny..." She whimpered out, closing her eyes. She was as rough with er mother as he was with her, her motions following his,

Danny grabbed Cinder's ass tightly. "Fuck her ass good. Make her pay." his voice commanded. He started being more rough with Cinder hoping that she would return the favor to her mom.

Cinder bit her lips, waves of pleasure and fear waving over her all at once. But she did as she was told, slaming harder into her her mother, trying to focus more on his shaft deep inside her own wet little pussy.

Back
Top Bottom