Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Family Open

7DeadlySins

Super-Earth
This is a pure smut RP. Not much of a plot and romance. Also it is is an incest rp, but it doesn't have to be.

It needs a father and a mother. I will be playing the daughter but if you don't want it to be a incest, I can be the pet or slave.

Time period is modern.

Kinks that I want(but not limited too): total control of my character, lactation for the mother, humiliations, sex in public, threesome, bdsm and more. ( just look at my signature for my f-list)

Both the mother and father are dominate, but one can be more dominate than the others. I love big breasts and cock, so yeah. ;)

Here is the basics of the rp:
I was something rough and twisted. I want you to make me bleed in pleasure. Mark me as yours. Make me rely on you for everything, my pleasure, pain and food. You can treat me anyway you want (no violence, just sexual violence). We can discuss more in PMs about the plot and kinks. I really want lactation in this RP, because I would have to relying you for food. Kinks: toys, big toys, nipple piercing, rape, consensual (I am giving you permission to be rough), humiliation, public sex ( and I don't mean discretely), Basically all my kinks and more. Lets even get messy. I want to be your human bitch, fuck toy and more. This is purely a sex role play. Please don't be afraid to tell me a kink that I haven't listed. If you think I might say no, try me. This is suppose to be a twisted RP, and I mean really messed up. I am willing to suspend some of my limits for this like Watersports/urine. This isn't for the faint hearted. I really need some one to take charge. If you have seen the hentai Bondage Game, if it suppose to be softer than that but along those lines.

I copied the above from my thread in my request thread. Just post here if you are interested.

Never RPed with a futa, some maybe we just need a Futa mommy.

RE: It's a Family Affair(Open) Need Mother and Father

Are you looking for someone to fulfill all your kinks in this rp or just some?

RE: It's a Family Affair(Open) Need Switch Mother

Well I can do total control of your character, lactation for me as I would like to play the Mother, humiliations, sex in public (always wanted to do this in a rp), threesome and proberly other stuff like sex toys and filming.

RE: It's a Family Affair(Open) Need Father and Mother

I'm still up for playing the Mother if you still need one :)

RE: It's a Family Affair(Open) Need Father and Mother

Nice, just need to find a father :)

Do you have an f list or something?

RE: It's a Family Affair(Open) Need Father

Yes its under all my posts clearly now after I got rid of the Deadpool sign haha :)

Proberly water sports and male on male. What sick deeds you looking to do :p

Dahaka said:
Proberly water sports and male on male. What sick deeds you looking to do :p

Well there is only one male, so that shouldnt be a problem. And do you mean a no on Watersports as whole(giving and receiving), or just receiving?

Well, lactation is one on them, it isn't really sick but yeah. Mading my RPC act like a dog(ie walking, and eating), I will say yes to beastly for this one. Also, bathroom control, my character. Bdsm, spanking and degrading my character. Rape. Public humiliation and sex. Food play. Nipple and clit piercing. Basically dark and twisted.

Yeah I wouldn't be up for most of those things :/

Back
Top Bottom