Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The wolf and red riding hood (Oburi x Talin)

Oburi

Super-Earth
Stalking through the forest, the big bad wolf crept along. His body was covered in a sheath of silver fur, ripped muscles bulging out from his arms, chest, neck and shoulders. He wore no clothes leaving him naked as nature had intended for beasts, humanoid or no. His name was Vincent and he had been a Lycan for many moons now, preying upon the villagers who traveled through his home and wrecking general havoc where he could. There was one female he had watched many times go through the dark forest, and his devious nostrils had sniffed her out again.

He hides behind a thick press of bushes as he monitors the road, watching for all signs of the young lady, preparing to confront her.

He didn't always kill, in fact sometimes he preferred to enjoy the humans, especially the females that crossed his path. And red was one that had eluded him many times until today, that would be.

Rowan had heard that a wolf roamed the woods, she wasn’t scared she’d felt his eyes on her many times though it seemed he never made a move, almost as though he preferred watching her . She felt almost safe in his presence. Other girls and women had been attacked and killed; she was curious as to why he’d bother them and leave her alone. She had to forage and scrounge for food to feed her family; with six mouths to feed, she helped in any way she could. The small basket on her arm held berries she’d collected on her way up the mountain to a secret spot she knew grew the best berries.

Efficient green eyes moved over the forest path singing one of her favorite tunes. Her long brown skirt brushed over the dirt path as she moved. The animals were silent and she worried for just a second before she saw him. He was much too large to hide. She smiled and prepared to move around him she smiled and continued on the path. She was a little scared but the only sign was her heart beat quickening. She tightened her grip on the basket handle and brushed back her light blonde hair.

Vincent grins, his red eyes fading into the shadows of the bushes as he disappears from view. He wouldn't harm Rowan. He enjoyed her scent too much, and even wanted to make her his slave. He finally appears on the path, his body sheeted in fur and his large red cock dangling between his legs in clear view.

He walked on two legs like a man but had the snout of a wolf, his fangs, and his eyes and ears. Tufts of fur shot off from his shoulders in a sightly way. His fur was thick and enjoyable to feel on skin, or at least most people would say if they had the chance to feel it.

"You're not frightened of me... you know I have watched you for a long time, Rowan. Come to me. We will feed your family later." It was an offer, the werewolf knew all about this girl. He followed her home from the forest and watched her. Learned about her. And still he protected her. He offers his hand which had black claws, and would wrap around the tinier hand of the girl if she allowed him too.

As stated, he could help her feed her family. And offer he didn't make to every mortal who wondered the path, obviously. But this girl he was attracted to. Wanted to make her part of his pack as his servicer and lover.

Rowan watched him disappear and sighed moving on up the path just a bit before he stepped in front of her. Her lips parted into a wider smile, though it faltered as she saw his large cock, she’d yet to be with a man and she wasn’t planning to be with a wolf. Noticing now, he stood on two legs she furrowed her blonde brows in confusion as his red eyes bore into hers and the sun glinted off his silver colored fur. She crossed her arms over her breast as he spoke. Her green eyes trained on his face, if that is what it was called. She shook her head, he didn’t scare her but she wasn’t so foolish as to go to him whether he talked to her or not.

We will feed my family?” She questioned, she knew he’d watched her but was unsure of what all he knew about her. “You are right I am not frightened, you have hurt many others but just watch me.” She looked over at his outstretched claw. “I will hear more before taking your offer, how do I know you won’t turn around and hurt me, or kill my family one member at a time.” She raised her brow, “It seems you need some attention, is that what you mean to use as a bargaining tool.” She licked her lips slowly as she foolishly placed her hand in his. The large claw wrapping around her pale fingers, “Keep them safe and I will go with you.”

The wolf said, "If I wanted to kill you, I could have done it already." He caresses her cheek with his other hand, "However, that's not what I wish with you."

"I will let you come and go as you please from my forest and pick what you want for your family. I'll also help by gathering things for you as well. On one condition: You must become my mate. To forever love and satisfy me. I can promise you that I will keep you and them safe from harm." Vincent chuckled, "And perhaps it is, I can satisfy you like no other being could, I know that for sure."

He grins and drops his hand to squeeze the girl's rump, using just enough strength to be firm. "What do you think?" He asks, caressing her face lightly.

She shied away from his touch her bright green eyes taking in the huge silver fur covered being speaking to her. Rowan stared at him, she’d never thought that the wolf watching her wanted her as a mate, she was a human and he was… well we was wolf like. Blushing deeply when he said he could satisfy her like no other she opened and closed her mouth, unsure of what to say.

The claw on her backside caused her to jump. He seemed to be enjoying playing with her in this manner. The idea that he would help her provide for her family was a good thing, she wouldn’t have to be out as much once the cooler weather hit. However, her mind was filled with questions. “Will I live with my family and leave them each night or live with you in a cave? I-I have never been with a man, I am unsure if I could begin to satisfy you.”

She stared up into his red eyes, “Why me, I am just a simple girl? There is nothing special about me, I don’t understand.”

Vincent said, "What would you prefer? Living with your family or with me. I won't ask much of you. We can talk as much as you like until you can decide on my offer." He grins, watching her jump at his touch and then freeing her of his grip as he sniffs her, "I like your scent. It is very alluring to me and I can sniff it out of a crowd, as I've done many times. You are also a beautiful girl. I've seen many of your kind but only a few are so easy on the eyes like you." He peels an apple from a tree and offers it to the girl, "If you're hungry have this. The forest has plenty to offer. It is ripe to eat, if you can trust me."

Many of the apples and berries in the forest were poisonous but there were a few that could be ingested if you knew what signs to look for. Being that he knew the forests well he was knowledgeable of those things.

"You have never been with a man and that is fine. I will teach you how to satisfy me each and everytime." He smirks deviously, anxious to begin her teaching but knowing he may have to wait a bit.

Rowan chewed her lip in thought knowing in her heart once she became his mate there was no going back to her people as she was. The ‘beast’ laying claim to her in an unprecedented manner. Blushing as he sniffs her, she smiled brilliantly if only for a moment as she stretches her hand out to receive his offering of the apple. Looking it over she knew what had been told her about it. Opening her mouth wide in a show of trust she bit through the thick red skin, making her choice. If she lived, she would become his mate easing the burden placed on her by society to care for her family. If she died, it would at least prove that he had been lying and needed her out of the way to carry on some dastardly plan.

Sea foam green eyes closed slowly as she savored the bite. Learning to satisfy him would be something she could dread or look forward to later. Many of her friends were already married with several births under their belt, while she tarried and cared for a family as though it were her life. Her father had become unstable in woodcutting, having a tree topple over on you would do that. However, what no one counted on was that her mother would attempt to kill herself when she heard that her husband had been killed. Now in a daze from a mix of poisonous berries she lay in bed mumbling. The only godsend was her grandmother, still of an age able to help care for her younger siblings and parents. Herself, grandmother, parents and two younger brothers made up the six mouths that depended on her, all when she was barely an adult herself. Taking a deep breath after the minutes ticked by she smiled. “I’ll take the deal, though I will stay with my parents until I am not needed.”

It was the first time she’d thought of herself in years.

Back
Top Bottom