Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a quick and steamy exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubian

Supernova
My dear fellow Blue Mooners,

While I definitely do enjoy a good forum or PM based role play, there are those times – rather often actually in the recent past – where I would also like something more immediate involving quicker response times for a nice change of pace. Which means role playing over messengers, preferably YIM.

Now “Wanna do an IM RP?” is not the most exhaustive way to formulate a request thread, and usually that is where plot suggestions and a kink list would come next. Well, to not completely go against tradition you can find a rather good synopsis of what you will be getting yourself into here.

However I would first like to address what likely will be the main obstacle for our cooperative stimulating writing: I reside in the middle of Europe, which means for most of you the mere existence of differing time zones will put an immediate stop to any role playing ambitions we might have. To make matters worse, I will not be available every day, either. However if your online times do match mine (during the week starting at 2 PM for east coasters, 11 am for west coasters, or in the evening if you are a European like me) and you are interested in trying a little sexy adventure together, do not hesitate to drop me a PM.

As I am still looking for a kindred soul to help me fill my evenings and weekends with exquisite sensual fantasies, allow me to bring this back to the forefront of your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom