Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

General information and what I look for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salome

Super-Earth
Greetings!
I'm registered on this forum for quiet some time, though I hadn't any request threads for all these time. Decided to finally make it, as I hope it will definitely help to find the partner I would like to meet.

While I have already got in touch with few wonderful people here, the disappointments happen more often, because of difference in tastes and misunderstanding of each other. So I hope this thread will help in that too.

Ok!
One thing to clarify: I am not into 100% smut roleplays. I like when the story is presented and by the story, I mean something going on besides the sex. I don't need cyber sex. I have sex in real life and I don't come here in search of sexual satisfaction. (With this said, I guess many have stopped reading the thread already)

Don't interpret this as I am against sex scenes or kinky things. I can have such a perverted and kinky fantasies going on in the roleplay that one would not even imagine, but again. This must go with the story.

Genres: I can play almost any genre except the likes when I need to be animal or fury. Though I don't have problems with my character having the way with fury or anthro.

I can be into fantasy, light-fantasy, modern fantasy, modern realistic, sci-fi, horror, fairytale, action... I can even consider comedy. Though pure romance seems boring for me as it goes into cyber and smut pretty soon.

One thing I will NEVER do is anime-based roleplays. Everything anime-related is no for me. (I know, I excluded at least 70% of bluemoon roleplayers by now, but I prefer to be honest and clarify things before we chat and find out that we have nothing to do together)

I am not against fan-fiction, but you should know, that all my knowledge about comics characters are based on hollywood movies. I never watched TV-shows about superheros and never owned any comics. (Now I excluded more 20% of bluemoon population I guess :D )

As for characters, I can play wide range starting from teens to 45. I usually use my RL pics as my character's portrait but feel comfortable with using other people's as well. One thing is, I am not into having uber-tits and fat ass.

I don't have anything against big girls. Have few very good real-life friends who are big, but I just won't feel myself in such role.

Now about sexual side of things. You ca find my sexual preferences in my rabbit hole, but the lists there aren't final and they can be revised.

I am ok with consensual as well as, non-con, extreme non-con, even fatal and extreme rape. (Once again. These must fit the story)

I'm ok with incest or most other taboo things, as well as just ordinary couples.

I'm not into Dom/Sub, but if I have to do one, I prefer to be Sub. I never Dom. (Another 5% left the thread :p )

I'm not into gay/lesbian scenes. I won't do girl/girl and don't want gay action in our roleplays as well. (Though I may consider doing FORCED girl/girl, where my character is forced to do it)...

Ok... Those 1% who stayed till the end of the thread. I prefer YIM roleplaying. Or skype. I don't like PMs for playing purposes, I may consider thread, but only for group roleplays, I don't have AIM and Email roleplays are too slow for me (I prefer real-time)

If any of you still left reading this. Feel free to PM or straightforward add me to kilasonias@yahoo.com

Welcome :) Thanx for reading

What truly killed it for me was the last part. IM. Good luck though, don't think there's not someone in here who's not the ideal partner for you.

Thanks for good word :)
Will try to look for him.

If you ever reconsider and become friendlier to YIM or Skype, you know where to find me.

Salome said:
Greetings!
I'm registered on this forum for quiet some time, though I hadn't any request threads for all these time. Decided to finally make it, as I hope it will definitely help to find the partner I would like to meet.

While I have already got in touch with few wonderful people here, the disappointments happen more often, because of difference in tastes and misunderstanding of each other. So I hope this thread will help in that too.

Ok!
One thing to clarify: I am not into 100% smut roleplays. I like when the story is presented and by the story, I mean something going on besides the sex. I don't need cyber sex. I have sex in real life and I don't come here in search of sexual satisfaction. (With this said, I guess many have stopped reading the thread already)

Don't interpret this as I am against sex scenes or kinky things. I can have such a perverted and kinky fantasies going on in the roleplay that one would not even imagine, but again. This must go with the story.

Genres: I can play almost any genre except the likes when I need to be animal or fury. Though I don't have problems with my character having the way with fury or anthro.

I can be into fantasy, light-fantasy, modern fantasy, modern realistic, sci-fi, horror, fairytale, action... I can even consider comedy. Though pure romance seems boring for me as it goes into cyber and smut pretty soon.

One thing I will NEVER do is anime-based roleplays. Everything anime-related is no for me. (I know, I excluded at least 70% of bluemoon roleplayers by now, but I prefer to be honest and clarify things before we chat and find out that we have nothing to do together)

I am not against fan-fiction, but you should know, that all my knowledge about comics characters are based on hollywood movies. I never watched TV-shows about superheros and never owned any comics. (Now I excluded more 20% of bluemoon population I guess :D )

As for characters, I can play wide range starting from teens to 45. I usually use my RL pics as my character's portrait but feel comfortable with using other people's as well. One thing is, I am not into having uber-tits and fat ass.

I don't have anything against big girls. Have few very good real-life friends who are big, but I just won't feel myself in such role.

Now about sexual side of things. You ca find my sexual preferences in my rabbit hole, but the lists there aren't final and they can be revised.

I am ok with consensual as well as, non-con, extreme non-con, even fatal and extreme rape. (Once again. These must fit the story)

I'm ok with incest or most other taboo things, as well as just ordinary couples.

I'm not into Dom/Sub, but if I have to do one, I prefer to be Sub. I never Dom. (Another 5% left the thread :p )

I'm not into gay/lesbian scenes. I won't do girl/girl and don't want gay action in our roleplays as well. (Though I may consider doing FORCED girl/girl, where my character is forced to do it)...

Ok... Those 1% who stayed till the end of the thread. I prefer YIM roleplaying. Or skype. I don't like PMs for playing purposes, I may consider thread, but only for group roleplays, I don't have AIM and Email roleplays are too slow for me (I prefer real-time)

If any of you still left reading this. Feel free to PM or straightforward add me to kilasonias@yahoo.com

Welcome :) Thanx for reading

love the honesty, i messaged you on YIM
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom