Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

手伝ってくれますか?[frizzy.izzy x ThomasRHellsing]

Furikin high was just another average high school. The structure was made of concrete, and it was many stories high. Each level had many windows, allowing lots of light into the halls and classrooms. Being an average school, everything was in fairly decent quality. A lot of money had been focuses on the sports, as this school had a gym, swimming pool, a huge astroturf field for sports, a track and smaller field, and a tennis court! The grounds were covered by soft green grass, small bushes, tall trees with the greenest of leaves, and a few cherry blossom trees.

It was a new year, and the warmth of spring brushed back the long hair and short skirts of many female students. This spread the sweet scent of their perfume and the cherry blossoms all over the school. The uniform was a simple grey skirt, large beige sweater, white blouse, and red cravat tied into a bow. The boys uniform was just as simple: grey pants, white blouse, and beige sweater. That's if they wore it properly. One student in particular was a rebel. How he passed the entrance exams was beyond the teachers, but simply proved that if he was in fact smart. A lot of student simply whispered that he got in because he was part of the yakuza! He was in his second year here at Furikin high, and like last year, was just as much as a slacker. Yet some how he wasn't quite failing.

He was in the hall way when he was about to making his daring escape to miss class, again. It was a new year, and a timid girl who had been in his homeroom class last year wouldn't stand for it. A girl in their class, nay, a bully in their class had thought it would be funny if she nominated little Kasumi as class representative. With no one else running, she got the job. She was in charge of making sure everyone got a long, and were friends!

Kasumi Ono rounded the corner, and reached out. Her tiny hand grabbed onto his untucked shirt, and she gently gave it a tug. She looked up with a pair of large ocean blue eyes, trying her best to hold her ground. She was scared shitless, to say the least. He had a reputation, but she simply had to try! "E-excuse me... but... but class is about to start..." She said in almost a whisper.

Ryuu Ren "Hell's Dragon" Shou chuckled as the girl touched his shirt. The white boy was tall at 6' 7", a life time of swimming and mixed martial arts had guaranteed he was as strong as steel wire that his muscles so resembled. His white blond hair brushed straight back. He didn't wear a sweater and his button up shirt was untucked and bright red. The coat he wore was black as pitch with "1# Banchou" sewn into the outside. His jeans were also black, and the boots he wore were steel toed an went up to his knees. On his face were a pair of red lensed black framed glasses, hiding his most striking physical feature. His left eye had a scar down it and was ice blue, while his right was dark blue.

He blinked at the girl standing in front of him. petting her gently he said, "Sorry nii-chan a few friends and me were going to get a soda, so I'm afraid I'll have to wait until later to."

A large man wearing a karate Gi yelled, "Dragon you two bit thug, about time I found you, how dare you dishonor the karate club by beating our two newest members!"

Ryuu sighed, "Sorry sweet cheeks guess I'll make class after all."

Two men charged Ryuu, he picked the girl up moving her and sending a savage straight kick into the first one's nose. boot + nose equaled an explosion of blood Thomas put her down blocking the second one's punch and palm thrusting his head into the nearby wall so hard he bounced off. Another two ran towards him and he entered a boxers pose. Ducking a wild punch and sending six at his enemies side. Blocking a high knee that made him slide back. Grabbing the knee he spun tossing the warrior down the hall.

The club president moved forward, as Ryuu yelled "Hell Drgon style, jumping slam kick!"

He threw himself forward his left leg kicking out to shatter the club wielder's right side ribs then turning he kicked him in the sternum. Back turning he elbowed him with his left elbow to the sternum, then his right hand went behind the boss's head and slammed his onto his back. Breathing a bit hard but not a drop of sweat on him he said, "Now Nii-chan, what did you want to talk about?"

His hands were visible now the kanji for hell on each, a glove on each had with metal reinforced knuckles. He smirked at her, "Spit it out Ni-chan."

'... Nii-chan...?'
Thought Kasumi to herself. They had never spoken until today, and he was calling her Nii-chan? Her face burned a bright red, much like rhudolf's nose! From just that simple comment, her body tensed up too! She was a very shy individual, and it took her a lot of courage to speak to him, but to have him call her such an intimate name was simply far too much! They weren't even friends... Kasumi's only interaction with the opposite gender is sitting in the same class as them. Not with them, not partnered up for a project, not even on the train! It was if she avoided them like the plague.

His epic battle happened so quickly. Her eyes simply followed him and his movements. He was quite handsome, even for being so-- so-- SO troublesome! If it were possible, it would make her blush even more to watch him battle. He fought with such ferocity it left her in awe of him. She wish she could be so bold... But it also scared her. Having his large hands grab onto her, and move her to the side caused her to go stiff like a board. The hairs on the back of her neck perked right up!

Soon enough everything ended, and he turned back to her. With her hands pressing against her sides in a very stiff stance, Kasumi tried her best to 'spit it out'. Her mouth opened, but no sound came out. She shut her eyes tightly, then yelled rather loudly,
"Y-you shouldn't skip! Everyone works so hard, so please do not let their efforts go to waste!!"
God she was a dork.

Dragon blinked, and blinked, and blinked again, "Gods Nii-chan, your a dork."

Chucking he said, "Come with me, and try again, this time be specific." He too off at a run for the roof. Ducking or punching students out of his way. Soon he reached the stairs and was up them. Sitting relatively relaxed on the roof.

Oh dear god, had she just yelled at Shou-samma?! In one second embarrassment ate away at her, while fear gulped herself and the embarrassment up. it was a very grand action for her to preform... She hardly spoke to anyone, and here she was being spoken to by the most feared student in the entire district! Not just speaking, but lecturing him to get back to class so everyone can benefit. She was in for it now... He probably had her name at the top of his hit list! Everything was just happening so fast.

Instantly after saying it though, she shut her eyes tightly, and turned her head down a bit. The petite framed girl braced herself to be hit, perhaps just as brutally as the others had been mangled by Ryuu. "Mmm!" She squeaked, her fists held tight. This was going to hurt, right? But... nothing happened... A few seconds passed, and nothing had happened. Opening her eyes, she stared at his steel toed boots before her eyes drifted up to his face.

She blushed terribly; he was staring at her! She looked to him from her straight cut bangs. Her long hair was parted into to long low-tied pony tails. The tips curled slightly! She was bullied because of her pale complexion, blue eyes, and light-brown hair colour. But it was all in genetics. Her great grandmother had been a lover of an American soldier, but he died shortly after she conceived her father. She was married and gave birth to Kasumi's father, who also had fair skin, light brown hair, and the same blue eyes.

It was her first time to find someone else who had the same coloured eyes as she did. Her blush softened, and she looked towards his chest. She was about to answer before he turned to leave. Grabbing onto him she held on tightly, "N-no! Please, just come to class!! We don't have much time before the bell rings... It may not be important to you, but its important to me and the rest of the students who show up to class!! P-please," She rested her head on his coat, starting to get a bit emotional. It was a bit too much for such a small person to handle, "... p-please, just be a good student... f-for everyone..." Her tears rolled down her cheeks.

Ryuu sighed stopping he turned around. Looking at the girl he said "Nii-chan, school is boring and stupid, I show up one or two days week, d have a solid D grade, I don't need to know boring stuff, I need to learn how to fight, how to be the strongest, math is stupid and a waste of time."

His eyes locked on her ad he smirked charmingly. Mentally wondering if he should put forth the effort to deal with the woman. She was his age, despite the fact she was smaller. However running an eye over her bust, hands, ass, and feet he nodded to himself, her skill level was tiny.

He let out a deep breathe, "What do I get out of going to y stupid class, not to mention all the trouble it could bring said class if the karate club find me in there."

He growled pulling out a saber-tooth brand cigarette, it was black with a gray filter, and red line between them. Pulling a Zippo out and lighting it he sat down, "Not even my damn fault, two stupid Jr's in it decided to sweat me for lunch money and I took offense."

Smirking as he took a hit from the cigarette, "Like the lighter Ni-chan, I bought it with those karate club jerk's money, over 1000 yen on them, it was sweet." ((I may not understand Japanese currency correct, but I'm thinking that's ten dollars, or a hundred dollars, I mean one hundred dollars.))

He chuckled, the Lighter was gold plated, and had a Oni on it, surrounded by fire. It was tacky but flashy as well. He tucked it away as he smiled a bit, blowing smoke into the girls face. He took another hit, "Are you okay Ni-san, you look like a tomato."

Back
Top Bottom