Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wild Side of Thing (ΘLemon SparkΘ and Zero5906)

In a forest area about 20 miles away from the nearest town of Gill, a girl paced around in a abandoned camping ground, not that the girl knew of it as that. She just thought of it as an odd clearing with wood...thingys.(Picnic tables) The girl thought about the rest of her fate. Find food and stay way from the tribe and hopefully find a mate within that or find food, go back to the tribe and be paired off with one of the male tribe members. The girl shook her reddish-brown head to clear her head. Her, and her tribe, were plenty like the Native American's that lived in the American plains. They, like the Native American's, lived in harmony with the nature around them. However, they, unlike their 'cousins', do not wear any clothing. Yep, this girl was walking around, in public eye, naked like the day she was born and didn't feel embarrassed about it in the least.

The girl sighed as she thought about her tribe and the other humans she's watched with their funny dens and contraptions. She wondered if her mate-to be was one of those strange humans. She shook of her head as if to get rid of those thoughts. It seems so stupid that someone like her, one that walked with nature was to be mated to the one who normally destroys it. It was impossible. She huffed before hearing the padding of feet. In fear of it being her tribe members, she dashed off in search of food, and hopefully, a mate. However, because of her thoughts, she never noticed the dark, looming clouds that was behind her. Promising rain and thunder.

Ricky who was a city type of guy and had a normal life living in a house to himself and never had a companion by his side for long time which was odd cause he was a loving guy just no one gave him the chance. He decided to take a breather from the city life so he took off driving off to the deep woods for a camping trip. Once he had found a nice spot, he had setup his camp site putting the tent up and rolled out the sleeping bag inside, only packed the simple needed things like hygiene things and food.

After the day went by of him enjoying the outdoors a storm arrived with heavy rain and roaring thunder so Ricky took in cover inside his tent out of rain. What he didn't know is what lives in these parts of woods and close by, he laid there staring at ceiling of tent relaxing in just his boxers and nothing else ontop of his sleeping bag.

A surprised squeak fell on deaf ears as the girl found herself in the middle of sudden storm. She had dropped the fish she had caught and dashed off, trying to find some sort of shelter out of the rain. She slid into a camping site, confused. She saw the weird den again...She poked it, unknowing that someone was in it. As it moved and thunder sounded, the girl yelped in fright and fell back, scraping her hands and nearly kicking the odd den.

Ricky just turned over onto side ignoring the sounds thinking it was forest animals outside and closed to maybe try to sleep. In his mind, he kept on dwelling on the thought of how much he wishes he could have a girl to love and have a good love sex life, and didn't ask for much as appearance not like model material or close to. He mumbles to himself barely hearable, "I hate my life..." his eyes wander around about the tent then see a girl figure shape outside his tent. "Ello? Someone there?"

zero5906 said:
Ricky just turned over onto side ignoring the sounds thinking it was forest animals outside and closed to maybe try to sleep. In his mind, he kept on dwelling on the thought of how much he wishes he could have a girl to love and have a good love sex life, and didn't ask for much as appearance not like model material or close to. He mumbles to himself barely hearable, "I hate my life..." his eyes wander around about the tent then see a girl figure shape outside his tent. "Ello? Someone there?"

When the girl heard his voice, she nearly had a heart attack as she scrambled to get up and leave. A whimper escaped her lips as she fell back down. It seems like she wasn't able to put weight on her right ankle seeing how she sprained it. She sighed before atleast trying to crawl away without be noticed. She needed a shelter dammit. A loud sound of thunder caused the girl to shriek in fear. SHe was always told to find shelter during a storm or the gods will strike you down and this is only helping her fear the stories, storms, and the gods more.

Ricky frowned as heard more scared noises and ruffling sounds after he had tried talking to the girl, he saw from her shadow that she fell acouple and assumed she must be pretty hurt. He crawls over to tent door unzipping door fairly well open, he pulls the girl in by her thighs all way inside tent and zipped back up tent door. Ricky laid her down inside his sleeping bag after he had tied a wet wash cloth from the rain applying it to her sprained ankle in a knot, he looked over her beautiful slim and amazing curvy body.

She had such great sexy legs, plump apple ass cheeks, flat stomach, D Cup breasts close to DD, and beautiful gorgeous long brunette hair. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you hun. I just want to help you and give you shelter and anything you need." He scoots over onto the sleeping bag and gently pulls her onto his lap sideways and cradles her in his arms holding her tightly to give her warmth, Ricky could feel how shivering cold she was and there was something needed to done here... "What's your name hun? I'm Ricky. Anything I can do for you sweety?"

Ni'na (Neh-nah) looked up at the male and gasped.. He looked sexy. A thought went through her head. If only he knew the forest like she and her tribe did, he would make the perfect mate..partner for her. She opened her mouth to speak her name only to shriek at the sound of the thunder. She shuddered thinking that weird den wouldn't be enough to protect them.

Back
Top Bottom