Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paint My Heart

Eiri stared at the man before cracking up, his ribs aching as he laughed. Oh man, that was by far the most interesting description of what she ws."Hmm I think I'm jealous of you want to see jack naked."He teased nuzzling the other a little, smirking a little as he slid his hand down."You have a better ass."He muttered groping him a little, laughing softly. It was quite amusing to hear the man describe her like that.

"I'm not a dick,I HAVE a dick."H teased shivering.Leo shuddered smiling a little as he pressed a kiss to her shoulder."Hmmm but you wont shoot me for doing that. You like it when I do that."He muttered pressing a kiss to her head before pulling away, moving slowly. He ached but it wasn't nothing new. Smiling slightly as he did up his pants he helped her up, smiling as he helped her straighten out her clothes."That was fun.But we better go."He muttered stealing another kiss before he headed for the door, pulling it open and stepping out.Looking around to make sure no one would see them walk out, looking guilter then any whore doing the perp walk. Leo and Ara were good actors, but they couldn't keep the sated looks off their faces.

he smiled as the other laughed and smirked at the admittance of jealousy. "the world wants to see Jack naked, even the straight men and lesbian women want to see Jack naked." he admitted before uttering a short, startled squeak as he blushed hard at being groped, so mortified by the sound he had made that he hid his face in Eiri's chest again. "... i made a funny noise..." he complained. "it's all your fault." he complained before looking up at the other. "Eiri... do you... like me?" he asked frowning a little, looking ever so hopeful.

she giggled a little. "a very nice dick indeed." she admitted playfully, shaking her head a little as she kissed back, jumping as her phone rang, answering it and pausing, looking shocked. "i... hello sir... i.. yes sir i do know a Christopher Adam... i... he.. what!?... oh well... no sir it's not a lie i am fucking Leo... well... yes.. alright i'll come in." she muttered softly hanging up the phone and staring at it for a moment before looking at Leo. "Chris caught us fucking and called my boss, i have to go in and explain myself." she admitted smiling at him. "is it alright if i drop you off at Eiri's while i handle this?"

Eiri laughed softly at the squeak, smirking a little as he blushed."Yes.I do."She said smiling as he blushed,gently running his fingers through the othr's hair."But it was a cute squeak.You should make funny sounds more."He teased biting his lip for a moment before kissing th othr lightly."Now watch the movie. You're the one who wanted to watch it."

Leo paled a little as her phone rang, swallowing as she talked before sighing."Yea. You better. Otherwise your boss might like shoot me or something.You know he's got a crush on you..."He said smiling a little even as his stomach rolled, threatening to make him sick as he headed for the car, getting in."Come on before I go kill Adams.He's just made his way to the top of my list of people I'm going to hurt."He grumbled annoyed at having his good mood ruined so quickly

he blushed hard at the mention of it being a cute squeak and he snuggled into the other, smiling a little as he felt the hands running through his hair. "alright i'll watch the movie... but only if you keep petting me." he ordered. "it feels good." he admitted softly, watching Will Turner threatening to kill himself to save the useless idiot woman.

she smiled a little and kissed him gently. "don't worry, i won't get in too much trouble." she promised smiling at him as she led him to the car and took him to Eiri's. "don't frighten Able alright?" she ordered firm;y. "don't let him find out that his father is in town." she demanded before kissing him again and leaving to fix her reputation.

Eiri laughed quietly as he continued playing with the other's hair."okay."He said amused as they watched the movie. "I never frighte anyone. You're delusional."Leo said over his shoulder as he walked inside pausing at the sight in front of him before laughing softly, settling on the couch with the others to watch. Trying not to worry to much.

Richard Graves looked at his best agent, tilting his head slightly as he studied the beautiful woman as she walked into his office. Leaning back into his chair he sighed,"Ara. As much as I do not like the cause, it is good to see you."He said smiling a little before sighing again."Now. I would like a explaination before I decide what to do about it."

he smiled as he relaxed against the other, looking over at Leo when he came in, smiling a little. "i'm right aren't i Leo? Elizabeth has a flat ass and she's completely useless during the entire movie right?" he asked smirking a little. "say yes or i'll have Pastel pee on you." he teased giggling a little.

Ara smiled at him her head tilted. "well Sir, i don't need an excuse." she stated simply. "i'm not doing anything wrong you will find, i am perfectly well within my rights to date an informant if i so choose to." she admitted simply. "i love him and that's a fact." as always, straight to the point. "if you have issue with it i will simply stop using him as an informant and find another." she promised simply.

Leo pouted tilting his head at the other,"Oh you will?But she's pretty. Not overly smart. the perfect whore."He said smirking a little as he bent down to pick up pastel, petting the puppy as she cuddled into his lap."See?Pastel wont pee on me. She likes me."

Richard frowned at her, thinking shaking his head."No, he is to vaulable to the goverment because you want to screw him."He sighed shaking his head a little, annoyed because he really couldn't order her to not see him, not unless..."You will go see the doctor. You know the rules. Most women have at least a physical exam if they are sexually active, even if they are on the pill.You will go make sure you are not pregnant. And if you are, you will have to choose between your job and the boy."

he giggled a little. "oh please, she hasn't even flirted with Will yet and she loves him! she's useless as a whore and otherwise." he admitted smirking a little. "no one want to fuck her because she bitches too much." he pause. "of course Ara bitched a lot at you last night so maybe men like the abuse?" from the wicked laughter in his voice, it was clear Able had walked Leo right into that trap.

she stared at him her head tilted before they narrowed. "fine you utter bastard! if i am pregnant i'll choose!" she spat before storming out of the office, pausing to glare at him. "i will choose Leo, just so you know in advance." she growled before vanishing again, heading to the parking lot, calling Eiri. "..Er... he's making me choose between my job and Leo..." she admitted, her voice choked with tears. "i have to go get a physical, i... i haven't been taking my pill properly i... i might be... and if i am..." she shook her head. "don't tell Leo alright?" she asked swallowing thickly as she hung up and headed to the doctors office, unaware that Leo's super sharp hearing had heard every word.

Leo smiled a little looking amused."Well, sometimes you don't need to flirt to be in love."He said looking at Able, blushing hard at the trap that he'd walked into like a dog being led around by his nose."Hey, the abuse is good. And she didn't bitch that much."He grumbled looking amused before it faded as Eiri answered his phone."I...I need to go..." "le-" "No. I have to go get clothes and things. Ara'll be back soon enough. She'll be able to take care of you and able well enough."He said already heading for the door, not bothering to wait for them to try and stop him. By the time he got back to his house he'd worked himself into a thunderous mood which had both servants and family getting out of his way.

When Ara came through the door, Eiri paled a little sighing softly."Ara...you know how his hearing is...the man's half bat."He said looking slightly amused but worried because she didn't look so good herself. He was afraid of what was going to happen next.

Able blinked a little, looking confused his head tilted a little as he blinked. "where are you going Leo?" he asked looking worried as he left looking up at Eiri. he hadn't heard the conversation. "Eiri what's wrong?" he asked swallowing thickly before settling down to finish the movie, blinking as Ara came in. the girl looked like she'd been crying and she sat down on the couch, her hands in her face. "... i'm pregnant." she admitted softly. "i chose Leo." she admitted trembling as she cried. "he w..won't a..answer his p..phone..." she was afraid, she didn't want to raise this baby alone, without Leo...Leo was everything to her, she needed him and he had abandoned her. how was she going to survive without him? she'd even given up her job for him, her job which had once been everything to her, now she had nothing. Able gently hugged her and Pastel whined and licked the woman's hand, both trying to comfort the crying woman who had lost everything.

"He's going hom to get clothes."Eiri said though he wasn't so osure.Eiri sighed quietly moving over to kneel down in front of the girl, gently tucking her hair behind her ears."You know he'll be back.He loves you.He's just...feeling off balance. You know Leo doesn't like change."He muttered looking worried because he wasn't so sure how reckless Leo'd be.

Two days later though, Leo had become reckless, as reckless as he ever was. Having gone to morgan's with the intention of fucking his way out of a bad mood, he'd chosen th wrong time. And this was so bad. Because getting arrested and locked in a room with Christopher Adams was no his idea of a good time. Raising his handcuffed hands to brush his hair out of his face he looked at chris."Adams,I wasn't doing anything. Now let me go or charge me."He growled annoyed because he'd refused to get Ara to bail him out of this mess and the police station was empty enough no one had seen christopher drag him inside. Hopefully though, someone would be coming into work early. Though maybe if he had time with Chris, he'd get the man to leave him and Able alone."If you keep following me, I might think you want a kiss."

Able was getting worried about Leo and Ara had refused to leave her bed, terrified that Leo was never going to come back she spent most of her time crying, and Able so anxious about everything had locked himself in the studio and spent most of his time painting to calm his nerves, as well as planning a way to fix the problems that where happening all around him. he thought he had one, but he wasn't sure, he was just going to have to try and see.

Christopher snarled as he watched Leo. "i'm gettign tired of this you little fucker." he admitted. "i want my son, and i want him now." he snarled glaring furiously at Leo, pacing in front of him. "and since theirs no one in here, i can do anything i want with you." he admitted smirking viciously. "including doing to you what you've done to my son." he snarled. "and i have no doubt your behind the disappearance of my wife too, are you whoring her out too you sick son of a bitch!? i should just kill you now!" he snarled. "now tell me where your keeping my son or i'll make sure the next three hours are the worst you'll ever face!"

Eiri sighed as he walked into the studio, wrapping his arms around the other's waist, sighing softly as he rested his head on Able's shoulder."You okay?"He muttered looking worried about him because it hurt him to see Able so anxious. Leo hated being backed into a corner, and he knew Leo was scared of what ara would chose, not realizing that Ara loved him enough to come home to him instead of the job."We need to go to see Leo. Want to come with?"

"Hmmm do you want him the same way everyone else wants him?Cause if you do, it's going to cost you."Leo said shrugging a little as he leaned back in his chair. Looking like a basking leopard, at ease with what was going on around him,but ready to rip Chris apart if he tried something."And why would I want your disease ridden wife?I don't even know her, you fuck."He pointed out shrugging innocently. "If you kill me, you're going to have a difficultly explaining my disappearance."He mused outloud, ignoring the rest of the threat because while he looked breakable, he could take a beating if he wanted. And he knew Chris still thought he just a gangbanger, and not the one in charge. So if something did happen to him... well things were going to get ugly fast for chris. Which would probbly be the best thing to happen. He looked up at the other, refusing to be intimidated.

Able smiled as he leaned into Eiri and nodded. "i'm ok, look i've almost finished your mom's painting." the Unicorn was dazzlingly white, with horns and hooves made of gold, a large ruby gem at the base of the horn, and a wreath of golden flowers around it's neck as it pranced, looking graceful and elegant, and so realistic you expected it to prance right off the page. "actually, i was thinking of making Ara come to us." he admitted as he set his paintbrush down and looked up at the other. "he needs to come and see what he's doing to poor Ara." he admitted softly. "i was thinking of luring him here with a frantic phone call." he admitted smiling a little. "he won't be able to resist coming if i tell him my father is here and threatening to hurt Ara."

Christopher snarled as he slammed his fist across Leo's face, punching him with all the strength he had, and Chris was no weakling. "you sick perverted BASTARD!" he snarled his eyes narrowed furiously. "no one's going to give a shitting hell if you disappear." he hissed smirking darkly. "i already took care of that little slut you where with." he hissed. "that pretty woman, what was her name, Ara? she screamed so nicely." he growled, bluffing, but Leo wouldn't know that. "i can fuck you up however i damn well please and not a single person is going to give a shit." he snarled happily punching Leo hard across the face again, intending on honestly beating the shit out of Leo to get the information he wanted.

"Oh wow Abl, she's going to love this."He said staring, half expecting to watch the horse move. It was amazing, and he so wanted to reach out and see if the mane would move under his fingers."Oh gods, he'd freak."He said snickring a little before nodding."Call him.See if he answers. And if he doesn't, we'll drag him out of the house."He said sighing softly."Ara needs to get up and out of the house. This isn't doing her any good, hiding here."

Leo gasped softly as the other's fist hit in, gingerly moving his jaw to make sure it wasn't broken before paled at th rest of the man's words raising a foot. sliding it around th table, glad it wasn't bolted to the floor and shoving to towards the man, wincing as the mov was to late and he got hit again. panting as he choked he leaned over to spit the blood out of his mouth that his broken nose had leaked."The FBI's going to care if I go missing. She was a agent you know."He pointed out, trying to not sound so disturbed at the idea of Chris anywhere near Ara. Raising his hands he caught the other's fist in his handcuffed hands as Chris swung at him,glaring at the man."Let.Me. Go. Now."He growled.

Able smiled happily. "Yeah, i know." he admitted grinning happily. "it's not done yet, i have to add that little touch of magic yet." he admitted giggling a little. "the painting is really very excited, it's going to protect your mother very well." he promised leaning into the other. "i want to nap first." he admitted. "i'm really tired and i was... thinking of calling home." he admitted swallowing thickly. "mothers home alone with him, i'm scared he might be hurting her..." somehow in the excitement no one had realized they hadn't told Able that his mother had been taken to safety. "and i don't think we're going to get Ara to do anything she doesn't want to." he admitted grinning a little. "she is pregnant you know, i think she'll crawl inside you and turn you inside out if you try to make her do anything." he admitted giggling again before he stole Eiri's cell phone and found Leo's cell, making it ring and listening for an answer.

Chris snarled as the table struck him and he winced, limping away as he nursed his now very bruised leg, the door suddenly slamming open, revealing the local Chief. "what the fuck do you think your doing!?" the man demanded, Chris hissing. "HE TOOK MY WIFE!" he yelled, his eyes filling with tears as the chief moved over to Leo and unlocked his cuffs. "leave scumbag!" the officer ordered before turning on Chris, yelling at him from abusing a man in handcuffs, giving Leo the chance he needed to escape just as the man's cellphone went off. answered or not Able's frantic voice informed Leo that there was a man in the house and that he was trying to hurt Ara and that he didn't know what to do and to HURRY!, how could Leo not come to her aid?

Eiri studied the man sitting next to him, trying to figure out what the other was saying. He'd seen enough strange things to wonder about the magic. "She'll like that."He said smiling because he knew his mothr was going to go ballatstic over it."Able, Leo sent someone to get your mother.I'm sorry...we forgot to tell you...leo got her into rehab somewhere where you father wont look for her."He said smiling a littl looking sorry for not telling him. Snickering before he nodded."Probably."he said amused watching able call leo, looking concerned when the man didn't answer.

"Thanks."Leo muttered to the chief, "He threatend Ara to."He added under his breath, knowing that Chris was getting a earful because while most of them feared Leo, Ara was well loved among the police heree. Darting out th door he stumbled a little, spitting again as soon as he was outside wincing at the blood that was still filling his mouth.Oh yea, he was so not happy. Cursing his luck to be across town from eiri's, he wove in and out of traffic as he listened to his message, his body hurting as he slammed into the driveway, the tires squealing as he stumbled out of the car, barely pausing long enough to slam it into park as he climbed out of the car running for the door and inside.Not realizing just how body he really looked, forgetting his pain as he ran, choking a little on the blood as it ran down his throat.

he smiled a little at the other and nodded a little before beaming happily. "so she's alright!?" he asked hopefully, relaxing as he snuggled into him. "i'm glad he can't hurt her anymore, he was always really angry at her for only giving her two sons... we had a little sister once but he made her... uhm.. get rid of it.." he admitted looking sad. "she went to an adoption agency." he admitted before looking upset as Leo didn't answer. "do you think he's angry that Ara is pregnant?" he asked softly before blinking as the tires squealed outside, blinking a little as he looked outside the window. "... Leo's here..." he muttered softly his eyes wide. "he's all bloody..." he stated sounding horrified, almost terrified as Ara blinked looking up from the bedroom. "Leo?" she asked, catching the man's attention, wiping her eyes from where she'd been crying, staggering to her feet. "oh my god what happened to you!?" she demanded dragging him into the bedroom, not allowing him to protest, Able slamming the door shut and tying it closed so that Leo and Ara had no choice but to talk as Ara carefully started patching Leo up as she always did when he got into a fight. "Leo where have you been i've been worried sick!" she complained carefully snapping his nose back into place.

"well... at least they'll talk now.... do you think Leo is alright? he was all bloody..." he muttered frowning at Eiri swallowing thickly.

Eiri looked upset at that befor nodding."She's fine. Leo's taking care of things."He said before sighing, shaking his head."He's probably doing business and didn't' wnt interrupted."He paused frowning as he watched Leo."bloody hell....yea...he's probably okay..."he said not sounding so sure about th idea, but knowing ara would know if he needed medicial attention.

"Bloody hell."Leo cursed jerking his head back as she snapped his nose back into place, swallowing hard as he gingerly touched the nose, swallowing the blood that was gathering in his mouth."Rouge cop."He shrugged looking amused as he sighed, "Chris's not realized who I am,but he knows I know where Able is."He grumbled annoyed at being in pain because he'd been handcuffed and not able to defend himself well."And he knows his wife's gone."

he nodded and smiled a little as he shook his head a little. "somehow i think he just... doesn't want to be here." he admitted shaking his head a little as he watched Leo his head tilted a little. "hey, i've almost got your present done too." he admitted grinning at the other. for the last two days Able had been tormenting Eiri about the present he was making for him.

she snorted a little. "you mean Chris." she stated shaking her head a little as she carefully set a cold cloth over his nose to bring down the swelling smiling a little as she kissed him gently. "i thought you where never going to come back..." she admitted starting to cry again. "i thought i was never going to be able to tell you that i'm pregnant... with your baby too before you ask you jackass." she teased smiling a little as she shook her head. "... i quit too." she admitted softly. "i... i chose you Leo." she admitted looking up at him before she pressed her face into his chest. "and i'm scared... i.. i can't live without you... please don't leave again..."

"Leo's worried she'll choose work over him.Of course he doesn't want to be here to give her a chance to do it."He said pouting a little as he looked at his boyfriend, poking him in th side."Well.Can I see it then?"He asked wanting to see it after being tormnted so much ovr it.

"Yes I do.Bastard hits like a mack truck."Leo grumbled leaning back in th bed, wrapping his arms around her as she started crying, pausing when she stopped him from asking what he had been going to. If only to tease her. A satisfied pur escaping. While he hated costing her her job, it pleased him to be chosen first. That'd never happened before."I'm not going anywhere....well, unless it's to deal with chris. Bastard didn't even let me out of the handcuff's before he hit me."He sighed reaching up,gently prodding his nose, it hurt so he couldn't help but touch it

he smirked a little and pretended to consider it before nodding. "well, alright, it's not all the way done but i think i can let you see it." he decided with a small chuckle as he led the way up to the studio and over to the sheltered area where he had been working, carefully pealing the sheet he had been using to hide it out of the way, revealing a large painting of a large mountain region all beautifully covered in snow, a massive Tiger standing in front of them with a snarl on it's lips and a single paw raised, it's long claws bared as it prepared to strike, long fangs prepared to sink into flesh, it was only missing a few things, whiskers fr one, but just like the unicorn, you half expected it to leap off the canvas and start ripping your throat out. "what do you think?" Able asked with a small grin at his lover.

she snuggled into his hold on her, sniffling a little. "i'm s..sorry i c..can't s..stop c..crying." she admitted hiccuping. "i w..was so s..scared you w...weren't going to want me." she admitted sniffling before smiling at him. "poor baby." she muttered gently kissing his cheek. "don't touch it Leo, your going to make it bleed again." she muttered sniffling a little as she shook her head and moved to the door to get him some painkillers, blinking as she found herself unable to open the door, blinking a little. ".... i think Able locked us in..." she muttered blinking a little as she looked over at him. "why did you come tearing up to the house anyway? you acted like the hounds of hell where on your heals..."

Eiri grinned, glad that he was finally allowed to see it. Grinning as he followed after Able like a happy puppy, pastel following just as happily. Eiri's jaw fell open a little bit as he started at the tiger, half expecting it to move, to grow at him. "Oh able...its...its amazing."He said sniffling a little, so struck by the beauty and the man who had painted it that he was actually tearing up.

Leo laughed softly stroking her hair as she cried."I thought I'd save you the choice of having to choose...if I apologize for being a idot, will you stop crying?"He teased before whining as he was told to stop touching his nose."It hurts."He whined looking at her but amused. "Oh.well..."He blushed when he realized that able had indeed tricked him to freaking out. Not only because of chris's threats, but he'd freaked out more because of his run in with the officer."Well Chris threatned you while I was getting my ass handed to me...thought I btter come check on you..."he said blushing not about to admit a teenager had tricked him.[/align]

Able grinned at him happy that his lover loved the painting. "i just need to add a few details here and there and then you can have it all to yourself." he teased giggling a little as he examined the painting for a moment. "if you look really closely you can see a scar on it's paw that matches the scar on your hand." he admitted smiling at the other as he picked up the others hand and gently stroked the hairline scar on the others hand smiling a little. "i'm glad you like it." he admitted smiling a little as he kissed the others tiny scar and then pulled him down for a deep tongue involved kiss.

she smiled at him a little. "i will always choose you Leo. you are my heart." she promised smiling at him before kissing him happily, sniffling a little. "no i won't stop crying." she complained simply. "you left me all alone, you deserve this." she sniffled wiping her tears off on his shirt, calming down now that she was certain he wasn't going to leave her all alone. "your lying." she teased smirking a little her head tilted as she shook her head. "Eiri tricked you here didn't she?" she asked playfully shaking her head. "i'm tired... can we cuddle together?" she asked hopefully. it was rare that she wanted to cuddle, only when she was emotionally upset did she want a thing, so it was clear just from that statement how upset she had been when he'd left her all alone.

Eiri leaned in close looking at the scar before shuddering as the other touched his own scar. More then anywhere else, that hairline scar gave him th shivers, growling softly in pleasure as he kissed the other back befor pulling back panting."I got that painting.Well sculpting. I was cutting up polymer clay and cut it up.It was bad. mom freak, dad freaked and all I did was sit there and watch."He said amused before pulling the other in for another kiss."Come on. We better gt food and take the lock off Leo's door. No ned to piss him off more then needed.

Leo smiled a little kissing her back before frowning at his tear soaked shirt, sitting up to pull it off gingerly as he settled down into th bed."Chris really did threaten you. But I didn't freak out until Able called saying you were in trouble.He muttered looking embarasse as he shifted, nodding. Not about to tease her about cuddling, just wrapping his arms around her and cuddling against him."Go to sleep."He muttered, nuzzling her, wincing as he brushed his nose against hr neck. Sighing softly as he just laid still.

Back
Top Bottom