Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paint My Heart

Able smiled a little and skipped after Eiri. "i want to get that painting finished too." he admitted with a happy little grin. "and start the one for your mom too, i think i can get both tasks completed tonight." he admitted beaming at his older friend before moving over to Gabrielle and kissing her cheek. "i'll see you later!" she chirped beaming happily as he skipped back over to Eiri and snuggling up to him grinning impishly as he tucked his smaller hand into the others, shuddering a little. "god Eiri your COLD." he complained picking the others hand up and rubbing it firmly to 'warm it up'. "you need to wear gloves or something goodness sakes." he complained simply as he slid into the car, chattering on the way back 'home' about all the amazing things they had in the paint store, examining his new brushes closely before looking over at Eiri. "... whats wrong with her?" he asked softly, wondering why Gabrielle was such a child like mind.

Eiri smiled a little as the other tried to warm his hands up, he was always cold, even with gloves on. Smiling as he listened to the other chatter he smiled slightly before looking over at him."There's nothing wrong with her. At least nothing a doctor can find. She just never grew up."he said shrugging a little."Personally, I think my father married her to young, and he was to old, and the shock made her stay young and innocent. It was just to scary to grow up."he said sighing a little as he pulled into the driveway getting out of the car. Heading to the apartment, looking tired but amused at Able's excitedness about his things.

he pondered that and nodded. "that could be." he agreed looking at him. "you know... she has moments, where she's an adult. i can see them." he admitted. "i bet if she got help, she could be all better." not that there was anything wrong with her, but it would make her, and Eiri's life much better if she could be an adult most of the time, instead of a child. he laid his head on the others shoulder, smiling a little. "your a really good person, taking care of your mother like that." he admitted before carefully removing all of his new things from the car and bringing them into he house, being particularly careful with his new canvases, he'd never had such amazing material to work with before. "i'm going to get straight to work!" he decided brightly. "... where am i working?"

"She tries. And I've tried to get her to go,but she doesn't."Eiri shrugged at the idea of getting her help, because it'd been so long since he'd tried to get her to go to the doctor's, that he had no idea if it would be any help or not. Grinning a little at the man's careful handling of his things he helped him carry it, before leading him into his own studio, Eiris things carefully arranged, but the whole upper level of the apartment was his studio, so there was plenty of room for them both to work."Here. You can work at my desk, or at the window or...well anywhere."He said blushing a little at his rambling.

he grimaced a little and shook his head a bit, biting his lip. "well.. maybe we could try convincing her together?" he asked his head tilted a little as he studied the other. "anywhere?" he asked smiling a little as he looked around and set up his easel over bu the window so that the sun shone on the canvas, smiling a little as he took a canvas pencil out of his painting box and carefully running it along the canvas. if Eiri where to look at it he wouldn't even be able to guess at what the other was planning to paint, the boy smiling as he studied it before settling down to paint, using bright blues and greens for the back ground. it was still almost impossible to tell what it was going to be save for a forest with a bright pond and a happy sunshining day. it was almost three in the morning before he finally abandoned his easel and washed up, half asleep as he went through the motions before collapsing onto the couch for sleep. with proper paint, his paintings almost seamed alive, as if the grass and trees might begin to move at any moment. true talent.

Eiri smiled sleepily as he got up as the other cleaned up, looking amazed as he looked at the painting. It was so beautiful. Smiling a little as he dropped a blanket around the boy, tucking him in before heading to bed himself. In the morning Eiri was up and working on his own building, the dream home that he wanted to give Gabrielle if he ever convinced her to move out of the house his parents had shared. Despite the damage his father had caused her, Eiri knew gabrielle had loved him, and in doing so she refused to leave their home. So...but the beautiful drawn home contained both stables and gardens, looking like a miniature versailles. Glancing up at Able as he came into the room he smiled a little."Good morning. Did you sleep well?And you didn't have to sleep on the ouch. There was a guest bedroom downstairs."He pointed out amused that the boy had just collapsed onto the studios couch instead of going downstairs.

Eiri whined as he felt himself being tucked in but didn't wake up, too tired as he slept on the couch, dreaming good dreams until dawn when the memories started to creep in, waking with a violent jerk and a groan as he rubbed his eyes and got up, staggering down the stairs as he smiled at Eiri. "i slept fine." he admitted rubbing his eyes. "and the couch was closer, i was tired." he admitted with a small giggle. "and i know you peeked." he whined sulking at Eiri. "your not supposed to look until it's done!" he complained. "it upsets the paintings." he was still half asleep, so maybe he wasn't supposed to make sense, or he was half mad and honestly thought that paintings had feelings. "is there breakfast? i'm hungry." he admitted his stomach growling loudly. "i can make pancakes... i think... if you like them black on the edges." well look who was never ever cooking ever...

Eiri looked startled at that. Had he...just said that paintings had feelings? Blushing a little as he realized that the man knew he had looked. "I wont look again."He said smiling a little as he slid a few pancakes onto the plate in front of Able before starting eating himself. "Food. There you go."He said smiling a little, "No. I'll cook for you. Don't worry about it."he said amused because he knew his mother had warned that the other about his cooking. It wasn't so bad, just...he wasn't great at it. He was capable of making breakfast."So. What do you want to do today?"He asked looking amused because he probably should go to work, but he really didn't want to. Spending the day with able was much more entertaining to think about.

he just yawned, missing the astonished look before smirking as he caught the blush. "haha caught you." he teased giggling a little as he smiled at the food opn his plate. "mmm yum, thank you." he chirped tucking the food into his mouth eagerly as he nodded. "mmm this is good." he promised smiling at Eiri. "i don't know why your mother was so concerned about you cooking..." he admitted shaking his head a little. "i don't know... it's been a long time since i could do anything that i wanted to." he admitted. "most of my life was spent hiding." he admitted shrugging his shoulder a little. "what do people usually do? don't you need to go to work?" he asked curiously. "if you need to go to work i can spend the day painting and we can hang out when you get home? i'm afraid i'm not a very exciting person..."

Eiri laughed softly, "Ah, well you've made my boring day exciting."he teased looking amused as he finished his food. Sighing as he shrugged, "I should,but I really don't want to."He grumbled before smiling wider, perking up."Come to work with me. I work as a architect, but I also am the owner of Morvane Inc., which means I have to do paperwork sometimes. come with me, along with keeping me entertained while doing paperwork, you can meet some of the other artists I have working for me and see the offices I need paintings for."He said not even commenting on his mother's worry for his food. He wasn't about to tell him that breakfast was about the limit of his ablities to cook.

he smiled a little before looking hesitant. "go to work?" he asked biting his lip a little. "is it alright for me to go to work with you? i don't want you to get into trouble..." he admitted before brightening at the thought of meeting other artists. "i'd like to meet other artists..." he admitted his eyes bright. "i could even bring some of my samples!" he decided moving over to his thinks and pulling out small postcard sized paintings. "see!?" he asked grinning at the other. it was only on paper, but the painting was clearly from before he was on the streets because they had colors in there that he didn't have when he'd run away, and they where very detailed. a gorgeous swan, a large lake, a waterfall, a dog, things like that. small samples of his skills that he had once tried sending to art schools trying to get a grant, but somehow he had always been turned down, he didn't know why, but he had a feeling his father was involved.

"it would be nice to see the offices i'm painting for too, so i can get a good idea of what should be painted." he admitted, now excited to be going as he raced off. "i'm going to take a shower really quick!" he was out quickly, clean as a cat with his hair pulled back into a ponytail with a pair of snug jeans and a tight t shirt showing off his slender but firm body, yanking on his shoes as he slipped his painting samples into his pocket with a small grin, clearly excited about meeting other artists. how many ways had this poor boy been repressed that he was so excited to be going to a boring old workplace?

"Able, I own the business. I'm not about to yell at myself for bringing you there."he teased looking amused before laughing. The boy was so easily excitable as he nodded."Yes, bring them. They're beautiful."he said looking them over. Knowing that soon enough between the morvane name and the other artists that worked for him, they'd have able well set up and ready to sell paintings or whatever he wanted to do. He was to talented to do anything else but paint. Looking sad as he watched the boy run off, it was saddening that he could make the mans day by just offering to take him and show him around a office building that sometimes bored him to tears.

When the arrived at hte office he smiled slightly as he led Able into the offices, holding open the door."Welcome to Morvane industries." "Eiri Ryu Morvane!What in the world have you been doing?!"Morgan, eiri's young if overwhelmingly controlling secretary demanded. She was way protective of her boss, resting her hands on her hips as she studied him,before looking at the boy standing next to him."Eiri, picking up strays again?" Eiri sighed smiling a little, "Able, this is Morgan. Ignore her, she's all bark and no bite." "I'll bite you if you dont get some work done." "I'll work I'll work.After I show Able around the offices.He's going to be doing the artwork here." "Oh!You're finally redoing everything?Good."Morgan said smiling at able."Come on then. We'll show you around."

he blinked a little. "your a big business owner?" he asked in astonishment. "that's so cool!" he admitted with a small chuckle as he offered the other a picture of a massive rolling desert. "you want this one? for your desk?" he offered smiling a little. "you seem like a wide open spaces sort of person." he teased chuckling a little as he hopped into the car, looking so excited to be going somewhere with ARTISTS. "Morvan? is that french?" he asked curiously before wincing at the harsh tone of the woman's voice and he immediately cowered behind Eiri, hiding from the angry female who looked like she could probobly throw a pretty good punch if she felt like hurting someone. he peeked at her from behind Erir when he assured him that she wouldn't bite, swallowing thickly. "are you sure she won't bite?... she looks like she'll bite." he muttered softly before relaxing as the angry look faded from her , offering her a small smile back. "would you like one too?" he offered offering her the small pile of samples he had made. "their free." he promised offering her a sheepish grin. "are you an artist too? i've never met another artist, except for Eiri... but he makes buildings... does that count as Art?" he asked looking at Eiri his head tilted a little. "i thought you said you weren't going to get in trouble." he complained frowning at eiri. "she yelled at you like you where in trouble..."

Eiri smiled grinning."I am. My father founded morvane industries, and I kinda took over. And a desert would be amazing. I like deserts."He said sounding thoughtful and amused. "It is french. From their orginal line of kings. My families had a lofty idea of their own self importance for years."He said snorting a little. Looking amused at able's reaction to the woman he absently ruffled the boys hair as if to reassure him morgan was safe."She wont bite. At least unless you want her to."The gay man teased the younger boy, smirking a little as morgan blushed rolling her eyes. "Ignore him. Morvane thinks he's funny and he's really not."She teased her boss efore looking at Ale. Reaching out and starting to look through them."These are beautiful able."She said choosing one of the ocean before looking at able. "I am. Eiri only hires artists. Figured the only people that could stand him would be other artists." "I'm not that bad." "Yes you are. You OCD, hyperactive and extremely good at buildings."Morgan teased before looking at able"You wouldn't have beautiful buildings without men like Eiri, so yes it is art." Eiri pouted looking at them, shaking his head."ignore morgan. She thinks I AM trouble, so she yells at me no matter what I do." "That's because your usually doing outrageous things, like buying me a puppy." "The puppies cute." "So it is. But I still didn't need it."

Able giggled a little and smiled happily. "i kind of thought you would." he admitted tucking his samples back into his pocket. "i bet your more important than you think." he teased smiling a little. "you might be an heir to the french throne or something.... do the french have kings and stuff? i never paid much attention in history..." actually, he rarely got to go to school at all, he was usually locked in the closet. he flushed as his hair was ruffled, looking almost astonished, as if no one had ever done that before, then he reacted like any normal teenager, he sulked and tried to fix his hair. "you messed up my hair." he complained sulking a little. acting like a traditional teenager for the first time before grinning as he took the samples back beaming at the woman. "i'm glad you liked them." he admitted smiling a little. "i like pretty buildings." he admitted giggling a little as he looked around at all of the people. "so every single person in here is an artist? are there other painters?" he asked curiously before looking astonished. "i had a puppy once, but it bit my dog so he shot it." he admitted simply. "it was really cut, it was all black and fluffy and it had a white ear." he admitted, not even realizing how wrong it was for him to admit that his father had shot his puppy. he looked into an office and watched a couple of artists working on a statue design for something, his head tilted. honestly interested in what they where doing.

Eiri looked amused shaking his head."Not anymore.After the revelution, they kinda did away with kings."He said frowning a little as he looked thoughtful, wondering how the boy hadn't known that. Snickering a little when Able sulked."You're hair wasn't that messed up."He teased. It was good to see the boy acting like a normal teenager. "We have all kinds of artists here. Painters, sculptors, artchitects...name it, and we probably have at least one on staff."Morgan said looking amused before swallowing hard to keep from reacting to the idea that his father had shot the puppy. Glad that the boy couldn't see Eiri's face, as rage filled his eyes."Well,I'll just have to get another puppy. Gabrielle will probably like that."Eiri said smiling as morgan rolled her eyes."Your mother likes anything that gives you more company then yourself in that apartment."She pinted out, pausing at Able's side as they watched the sculptours work on Eiri's newest idea."It's going to be a dinosaur and a human waging war. Eiri thought it'd be amusing to watch a t-rex take on a human."

Able paused as he considered that and then nodded before scowling at the other. "it was messed up enough that i had to fix it." he sulked pouting hard at him. "if i'm not pretty people won't give me things." he teased giggling a little as he stuck his tongue out at Eiri before his eyes went bright and excited. "can we get a Puppy Eiri!? i'll take care of it! i promise! i'll take it on walks, and feed it, and brush it's hair, and play with it, and i'll teach it to never ever bite! i PROMISE!" he pleaded acting the way a six year old might at the thought of a puppy. he had to laugh though at the thought of a dinosaur fighting a man. "you have to be joking!? the dinosaur would win of course!" he complained looking amused. "haven't you ever watched Jurassic park!?" he demanded playfully as he skipped over to another room and looked in, watching an artist sketching with pencils, his head tilted a little. "hmm... pretty." he muttered looking at the hand drawn parrot done in black but the colors just being added. "am i going to be working here too Eiri?" he asked curiously. "that would be pretty fun."

"Oh, I'll keep giving you things, even if your hairs messed up."Eiri teased looking amused at the boy before laughing at the other's look. He hadn't had a puppy since he was young, but seeing Able so happy and excited, he didn't want to crush that hope, so he would give in and get a puppy."Okay okay, we'll go get a puppy."he sid smiling a little as he reassured the man that they would indedd get a puppy, amused to see him so excited over convincing him to buy one."Oh no, Eiri rarely jokes. He doesn't understand them."Morgan said laughing as he looked at the two men, smiling."And yes, he's seen them. Almost OCD in watching it."She said amused at the idea, before watching the other skip around."You can work here if you want to. Be my helper." "...you are such a pervert." "I am not!I didn't mean anything beyond giving him a job!"Eiri said protesting his innocence as he blushed, looking amused as he realized that he was indeed attracted to the young man, but he would not take advantage of the man that needed him to help him find his feet.

he smirked a little. "yes but OTHER people won't give me things." he teased. "see if i look cute and pathetic sometimes people will give me a dollar or a sandwich." he admitted grinning a bit before he practically flipped out at the mention of a puppy. "we have to get a BIG one!" he ordered licking his lips happily. "like a Dalmatian, or a Husky! or a Lab! oooh i want a black lab!" he squealed eagerly giggling a little. "why did the whale cross the ocean? to get to the other Tide." was Able's sneaky remark to Morgan's remark about Eiri's poor humor. "get it? tide... instead of side?... your right he's not funny..." he stated calmly looking amused. "Jurassic park is epic awesomeness that can never be ruined." he stated with a grin before blushing violently at the mention of being a helper, coughing a little. "er... i'm going to go fin the other painters and see what they use for a base..." he decided vanishing from sight, not about to let anyone find out that he had a small... massive crush on Eiri.

Eiri smiled a little as he watched the boy flip out over the dog, absently nodding along with it. Figuring that the man would change his mind soon enough about whawt he wanted. Blushing slightly as the other teased him."I am to!I got it."Eiri said sulking even if it had taken him a few seconds to understand the joke. Morgan smiled a little,"Oh, you'll have to keep telling jokes. Maybe he'll learn to be funny." "Morgannnn stop being mean." "I'm just being truthful." Both artists watched able as he darted away, morgan looking knowingly and eiri looking confused."Come on bossman,he'll be safe enough without you hvering."She teased dragging eiri to his office, figuring able'd come find them when he was ready to go. amused at eiri's obliivousness at how much the boy liked him.

Able took no time at all to find the other painters and planted himself in the middle of his group, chattering excitedly about different paint bases and different painting styles. most of the artists thought Able was a cute little charmer, of course most of them where women so that was probobly why. Able was soaking up the attention like a little sponge. it was almost sad how much he was enjoying attention that he should have had all his life. he found the others after a few hours, covered in paint and beaming brightly. "Eiri! i love it here! can we stay forever!?" he asked looking excited. "there are so many people here who GET me! i just talked for an HOUR about PRIMERS!" "sorry Eiri." one of the other women painters stated looking amused. "Bryant thought Able would handle Coffee better than this... and Tainter though he looked hungry so we all raided the Vendors and loaded him up with Chocolate." "i've never had coffee before! it was bitter and gross, but then they added milk and sugar... at least i think it was sugar, it came in little pink packets and i had to use a LOT of them but i LIKE coffee may i have some more!?" probobly the best answer would be a big fat no.

Eiri nearly whimpered when the hyperactive man bounced into the room, sinking lower into his seat as he looked at the man. making a face at the women before sighing."No, not right now Able. You shouldn't drink it so late in the day you'll be up all night."He said with a slight smile amused because he had known, or at least hoped, that able would find his perfect spot here. Not realizing that he had crossed that line in professionally caring about the man and getting him off the streets to that personal side that wanted to see able succeed and be happy at what he was doing."Did any of you get any painting done today?"He said setting aside the paperwork he had been doing, looking as worn out and stressed as able looked happy and excited. He'd much rather just draw and do artsy things all day, but it was his company, and he hated doing paperwork.But his father had built this company, and he saw it his personal duty to make sure it stayed open, no matter how miserable he was being CEO.

she giggled a little as Able pouted and then blinked a bit at all the paper work. "oooh paperwork can i help? my dad used to make me do all his paperwork, he said it was being constructive since i was too stupid for school, i'm really good at it i promise! i did all the taxes and stuff too because dad was bad at math and mom was too drugged out to know anything but bunnies and purple elephants." he admitted hopping into a chair next to Eiri. "i'm good at numbers, i like numbers but not as much as paint..." the woman looked utterly horrified by this new information but hid it before Able saw and smiled at Marshal. "no, not really. Able is such a cute little darling we ended up talking about painting instead of actually paining." she admitted with a giggle. "you might want to take him home, i'll finish the paperwork, or Morgan will." she promised smirking a little. "besides didn't you promise someone a certain four legged ani... Able! your not actually supposed to help him with the paperwork!" she protested as she watched Able starting in on the piles of paperwork.

(going to bed^^ see you in the morning^^)

Eiri stared at him for a moment, tilting his head a little because it was so odd to hear the things this boy admitted to. Anyone else in the world would have been worried about saying them outloud, but able just blurted them out and didn't seem to know how they affected the people around them. Smiling as he nodded,"Yea, I'll show you.It'll do you good to have something besides painting."he said keeping his face blank as the news hit him, refusing to let himself react before he smiled, tilting his head a little."You never volunteer to do my paperwork."Eiri said smiling a little even as able started helping him."So I did.Able, we're going to go to the mall,get you your four legged friend, since I've been told to go home."Eiri said frowning a little as he realized the woman was smirking at him. Woman so confused him sometimes. Poking able in the shoulder to get him moving he smiled."Come on."

honestly Able didn't even realize most of the things he admitted to where unusual or bad. they where all he'd ever known, as far as he was concerned they where perfectly normal. the only part about his life that he knew for a fact was wrong where the beatings, and his brothers death. he giggled as the woman smirked and winked at him, Lucy was such a flirt. "well maybe i'm making an exception just this once." she teased winking at him. and as the dog was mentioned Able practically exploded in hyper anticipation, squealing in glee as he gave Eiri the biggest hug either of them had ever gotten in their entire lives. "your the GREATEST Eiri i LOVE you!" he chirped giggling as he raced out the door, practically running people over, though they had all heard about Eiri's newest little 'friend' so all they could do was laugh as Eiri calmly followed after the boy.

Back
Top Bottom