Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paint My Heart

Elizabeth smiled a little and leaned into the simple touch of having her hair stroked. "i feel alright." she admitted smiling a little. "i've slept better than i have in years.." she admitted softly shaking her head a little. "i'm sorry i tried to smother you." she muttered smiling a little. "i did warn you though..."

Able whined a little as he snuggled into the other, kissing back, looking confused. "nnng... ice-cream kisses..." he mumbled happily sucking the others lip into his mouth and sucking on it, stopping the biting but continuing the sucking. he whined as he was nuzzled and slowly, very slowly opened his eyes to blink at Eiri. "mmm... no." he whined licking the others collar bone. ".... taste good." he groaned, drunk on sleep and dreams. "want more." he whined rather pathetically.

"Good."Morgana said smiling a little, laughing as she rubbed her ribs."ITs okay. Eiri used to keep a death grip on me to.Though he wasn't big enough to make it really hurt."She teased a little,"Come on.They'll be awake soon and wanting breakfast."She said getting up and heading for the door.Glad she had someone again to fuss over.

Eiri moaned softly, groaning as he stroked his hands over te boys back, tugging him to strddle his waist, sighing softly at the feel of him laying on him, gently stroking able's hair."Come on love, wake up."He teased,"I'm not ice cream.You can't eat me."He said nuzzling his lover with a sigh,and in the early morning light his usually ironclad resisting will was starting to weaken at the sight of able so cute and pathetic.

she relaxed at the promise that it was ok and she nodded. "Able and Cain used to cling to my legs when i slept." she admitted giggling a little. "they each took one, like their own personal teddies.... Able used to suck on my knee, i'd wake up covered in drool." she admitted with a chipper giggle as she followed Morgana, making the breakfast with the other woman was fun, though she'd never cooked before it was fun.

he whined again as he was manhandled around and purred when he was stroked, blinking at the other. "but i want to eat you." he complained. "i wanna suck on every inch of your skin, and then let you slid deep inside." he purred, more awake now, but like Eiri his sleepiness made him horny as hell. "i wanna tease you and tease you for hours and just when you finally start to beg i want to give you everything you ever wanted." he purred licking along the others neck, stroking that firm, soft chest, dragging fingers over nipples and giggling again. "i wanna fuck so bad Eiri..."

Morgana laughed at that, looking amuse."That's cute. Eiri refused to let me go until we were up for breakfast."she said smiling as she started to cook."Hopefully eiri doesn't mind waking up in drool.Able probably still snuggles."she said snickering.

"O do you?"He teased thrustign up against him a little, smiling as he kissed his lover slowly, sliding his fingers through his hair."And wat do I want?"He muttered shivering as he was stroked, moaning softly as he held the other tighter against him, kissing him slowly."What do you want to do to me?"He said rolling them over, pinning the younger man to the bed as he kissed him slowly, waking up more, but not enough to really make him worry about doing this

she giggled a little and nodded. "i'm quite sure he won't mind." she admitted with a small giggle before hesitating. "am i a terrible mother for not caring in the least that an adult is no doubt going to be screwing my sixteen year old son before the day is done?" she asked, honestly looking worried about it.

Able purred eagerly, smirking a little. "you want me." he growled eagerly. "i want to suck you, tease you in my wet, hot mouth. i have a good mouth." he purred moaning as he was pinned tot he bed, sighing softly. "mmm i want you to tie me up, make me all helpless and take me as slow or as fast as you want to." he moaned happily, bucking back into the others touch, panting softly. "please Eiri i've been a good boy for so long. i've wanted to feel you in me ever since you found me in that damn tent...'

"No, because you also know that eiri has resisted for the last month, even with Able sleeping in his bed for every night."Morgana pointed out, smiling softly."You are not horrible, you know eiri'd resist if able would let him.But able wont."She pointed out.

Eiri moaned softly, swallowing hard, closing his eyes as he rubbed against the other pulling away and laying back on the pillows as he pulled able down."Come on."He muttered pushing the other down a little, undoing his pants with the other hand, urging him to exactly what he'd said."Come on able, do what you want. Come on."He purred softly shivering at the idea of what the othe wanted to do.

she pondered that and then giggled a little and nodded. "this is true, poor Eiri, he's got a good iron will but Able can be SO persistent." she admitted chuckling a little as she shook her head a little. "he gets that from me i think." she admitted smiling a little. "he certainly didn't get it from his bastard of a father." she admitted flipping a pancake and wincing as she realized she'd burned the bottom. "... oh dear... i'm so sorry...." as if she expected to be scolded, or struck.

Able purred in delight as he realized he'd finally won, and he took his time traveling down the others body, kissing, licking and sucking a line of hickies down the others body before finally settling onto the thick hard length, trailing his tongue all over the thick heavy length as he suckled on the head before sliding his mouth, hot, and hard as he sucked the other deep, deep into his mouth sucking, swallowing, groaning in delight as he moved up and down the thick length, smirking up at Eiri, as if taunting him, moving slow all of a sudden, teasing the other again, urging him to loose that firm control.

Morgana frowned at her a little before laughig."Its okay. Leo enjoys his pancakes burned."She said willing the other woman to be calm."I do?"Leo asked as he walked in, and at morgana's look he nodded quickly."She's right. I do."He said getting down a plate holding it out."Give me that pancake."

Eiri moaned softly closing his eyes as he watched the other mve, his fingers gripping the other's hair tightly, swallowing hard as he thrust up into the other a little. Shivering as he tugged n the other's hair,"A-ab-"He stuttered, wanting to tell him that if he didn't stop he was going to cme, but he couldn't do it. Not when the man's mouth on his cock felt so damned amazing.

Elizabeth relaxed a little at the promise that Leo liked his pancakes burned, smiling a little as she gave him the pancake,missing the looks entirely, Elizabeth was rather dense. she flipped the other pancakes, making sure that these ones didn't burn, looking pleased with herself as she started getting the hang of it.

Able moaned as he felt the others grip tighten on his hair, making him shudder eagerly as he sucked and slurped along the length, moaning eagerly as he heard the other trying to warn him, he continued without changing pace in the least, curling his tongue and tasting the flesh, sucking, slurping swallowing, and when the other came, he swallowed the seed down eagerly, moaning happily as he licked the other clean, panting eagerly, starting to shift out of his pan pants, thick, hard, hot, wanting. he was ready, he was so ready he was leaking, sucking on his own fingers, getting ready to stretch himself out. "need, Eiri i need." Able moaned, slipping fingers into himself. "please, i need, need to be fucked, i need you to fuck me..."

Leo grinned as he sat down to eat the pancake. It wasn't that bad, it was just kind of tough."Come on ara, time to eat.We have pancakes."he grinned at his girlfriend when she appeared in the door.

Eiri moaned rolling them over, pinning the boy to his bed as he thrust against him a little, rubbed against him."You want me?now?Like this?"He teased gently stretching the other man before sliding into him, shuddering at the feel. Moaning as he shuddered, gripping the other man to him tightly, makign sure he couldn't move much because he didn't want this to end to soon.

Ara smiled as she walked into the room. "that's good, you'd better make lots, Eiri and Able are going to be starved." he admitted snickering a little as she shook her head a little. "their going at it like rabbits." she admitted snickering a little as she sat down and scowled darkly. "is that the only burnt pancake?" she demanded stealing it from Leo. "it's MINE." she growled at him, Elizabeth giggling a little. "are you having cravings again?" she asked smiling at her, Ara nodding. "i have a few more burned ones if you want them?" "Gimme!"

Able moaned and mewled as he was pinned, feeling so eager, loved, eager, shivering and shuddering as he cried out in delight and passion, squirming under him. "yes! now! like this! just like this fuck me! Eiri PLEASE fuck me!" he pleaded moaning eagerly as he felt the other slid into place, filling him with his thick hot dick, it made him feel SO good. he tried to rock, tried to thrust back into the other and couldn't because of the tight grip. "oooh please! don't tease me Eiri PLEASE!"

"Hey!She made that for me!"Leo pouted scowling at his girlfriend. Mrogana laughed softly looking amused as he looked at them, "You know, you can have the perfect pancakes."She teased setting the plate of pancakes in front of leo, looking amused as the mobster pouted over getting his pancakes stolen. "You want anything else?"Morgana asked looking at ARa, tilting her head a little.

Eiri moaned softly as he thrust against him a little, teasing him a little even as he leaned down to nuzzle the other."Not teasing. Just making sure it lasts."he muttered shivering as he loosened his grip, thrusting into him slowly, sweetly as he kissed him, shuddering because he could already feel his orgasm building, already feeling the need to claim able as much as he could possibly.

Elizabeth giggled a little as she shook her head, Ara turning and Glaring at Leo. "it... is... mine." she growled, actually growled at him before resuming her meal, Elizabeth patting Leo's hand. "don't fight it darling you wont win." she teased smiling a little. "a hormonal woman is boss enough, but she's not just hormonal, she's pregnant." she teased. "you might as well just let her cut off your dingaling now." she teased, Ara nearly choking on her pancakes trying to laugh. "... dingaling Ms. Adams?" she asked lifting an eyebrow, Elizabeth giggling a little and blushing hard. poor Elizabeth, so innocent and cute and unable to say penis.

Able moaned as he felt the other thrust arching into him as he groaned loudly, feeling him start to move properly, it felt so damn good, so damn good. he moaned into the kiss, kissing Eiri like he was trying to suck the man's soul out just with a kiss. full of passion and need as he shivered and moaned, clinging toe the other, feeling his own pressure building as he arched against the other. "u..uuuh please... Eiri.. Harder... just a little harder!"

"....stay away from me and my...dingaling."Leo grumbled pulling his own plate to him, starting to eat as he blushed softly, avoiding looking at any of the woman who were laughing at him. It would so not do the mobster's sense of self image to know that these woman were lauging at him and his...dinaling. Morgana snickered as she started to eat her pancakes, justto hide just how hard she wanted to laugh at the words."Well, leo, you're screwed for the rest of your life, she's got you wrapped around her pretty little fingers."

Eiri smirked a little as he nuzzled te other's neck, whining softly as he eld him against him, shivering as he tried to relax, to not be overwhelmed."Just a little harder?"he muttered thrusting into him harder as he shivered, lowering his head to the other's neck,biting down as he came shivering as e closed his eyes. Wanting to hold onto the perfect feeling of being wit him for just a little longer.

Ara giggled a little and shook her head. "i would never take his penis." she teased smirking a little. "for one it's too big to be stuffed and hung on my wall, and for another i need it attached to him so that he may better pleasure me." she stated simply, Elizabeth gaping a little. "he's that big hmm?" "biggest i've ever seen." Ara admitted Elizabeth blushing furiously and busting up into bright giggles, finding it ever so amusing to be talking about cocks. and then blushing even harder as she heard her son screaming in bliss. "...oh my god is he?..." "in orgasmic bliss?... yes." Ara admitted grinning as Elizabeth covered her red as a tomato face.

Able cried out in delight as his lover fucked him harder, just enough to sen him into a screaming orgasm arching hard against his lover as he spilled his seed across the bed, shuddering and shivering as he squirmed and writhed in delight before moaning and falling limo under the other with a happy contented grin as he sighed softly. "mmm i love it when you bite me." he purred happily, pleased with the ring of red on his neck. but it wasn't going to bruise, Eiri hadn't bitten him hard enough for that. "love you." he purred happily smiling a little. "... i hope no one heard me when i screamed...."

Leo blushed hard as he focused hard on his pancakes, "Wy are we discussing this?I find this disturbing." "aww poor old mobster, you're blushing."Morgana said giggling a little, swallowing hard as she heard the scream, snickering as she blushed to, trying not to think about her own son."Well, at least they'll both be in good moods."Morgana said blushing as she started to eat. Not wanting to think about it.Looking embarassed and slightly worried leo smiled a little, looking over at his lover."Feeling okay?"He asked wanting to see if she was feeling okay.

Eiri groaned as he slumped to the side, closing his eyes as he relaxed. Snuggling against him as he laughed, snickering at the idea of no one hearing them."Able,I'm pretty sure that everyone in town heard you."he said nuzzling his lover before sighing softly, rolling on his back,"Love you to."he said smiling a little, closing his eyes."We should go get some breakfast. They'll probably have breakfast ready now that we've stayed in bed long enough to let them cook."He said snickering as he stretched, feeling good and in a good mood.

Ara giggled a little and shook her head. "we're discussing it to make you feel uncomfortable love." she teased smiling at him a little before blinking as she heard the screams of pleasure, lifting an eyebrow an smirking wickedly. "... oh this is going to be just too easy." she admitted chuckling as Elizabeth giggled. "now don't you torment my son TOO much." she complained giggling again as she blushed, watching Ara rubbing her hands together gleefully. she was so going to enjoy tormenting Eiri and Able. "very good moods." Elizabeth admitted smiling a little as Ara smiled at her lover. "i'm fine, just having cravings that's all. their perfectly normal."

Able groaned, mortified as his face went beat read. "that doesn't make me feel better at all." he complained pouting at his lover. "i suppose the real question would be... how much is Ara and Leo going to torment me?" he asked sulking a little before smiling as he kissed his lover. "well... i suppose i'm just glad to have sex, they can make fun all they want their just jealous." he decided with a small giggle as he gently nibbled on the others neck getting to his feet, cleaning up, and then getting dressed, his stomach growling loudly. "oh... should i... tell Aunty Morgana that my mom has special skills too? like i do?" he asked looking a little worried, his head tilted at the other.

Leo smirked a little as he pressed a kiss to ara's head, sighing softly as he leaned back in his seat, wrapping a arm around him as he shook his head."They wont be down in the near future.They'll probably go back to sleep."Leo said smiling a little as he nuzzed the ara, sighing softly ebcause he had no idea what to think, and he was so worried about ara, that he had no idea what to think about being a father. It was so upsetting to think something happening, and he didn't want to think about it to much, not when everyone else seemed to be happy.

"Oh, alot. Leo gets off on tormenting people."Eiri said yawning as he kissed the other lightly, closing is eyes as he considered what was going to happen when they got out of bed. Smiling as he turned, nuzzling able a little."Just tell them they're jealous cause they cant have sex."He said smirking a little at the idea, amused because able seemed okay. Whining, pouting because he was being made to get up, rubbing his face as he started to dress, his stomach rumbling to. "your paintings?Yes, you should probably tell her."He said looking slightly worried wondering what his mothe would think of that.

Ara giggled a little and shook her head a little. "their going to be hungry after a workout like that, they'll probobly be down sooner than you' think." she teased. "at least Able will be, he's young and has lots of energy." she admitted shaking her head a little smiling as she cuddled into her lover, smiling at him. "i'll have another doctors appointment next week." she admitted with a small smile. "doc says we'll be able to hear the babies heartbeat." she admitted smiling at him, giving him a small kiss.

Able sighed a little and shook his head. "well, i'll just have to make sure Leo knows better then, he won't get a painting if he picks on me." he teased with a small snicker before shaking his head. "Mother doesn't have.... skills like mine... her's is with Music." he admitted smiling a little. "she can make people... feel, when she sings, or plays her flute. she fills the noises with happiness and joy and it makes all the people around her happy and calm." he admitted smiling a little. "Cain could o things too, only he could... hypnotize people i suppose while he danced. he could make them happy, or make them sad, or make them aroused... it depended on his mood and what dance he did." he admitted smiling as he handed his lover his pants.

Leo smiled a little, pressing a kiss to her forehead, looking amused as he wrapped a arm around her shoulder, relaxing a little at that."I'll go with you then."She said nuzzling the other's neck, trying to relax and not knowing what was bothering him abot this. Something was setting off his annoyance, but he just couldn't figure out what it was.Mrgnana laughed softly, grinning at the two."That'll be good. It seems so much more real, when you hear their heartbeats."

Eiri smiled looking amused as he pulled on his pants, leaning over and pressing a kiss to the boy's lips."That's really cool.I wish I could do that."He said nuzzling the other, pressing a kiss to the other's neck, before pulling away, heading for the stairs."Come on lovely, we better get breakfast before leo eats it all." "I'm not eating your burnt pancakes." "...I don't burn pancakes." "Yes you do. Let your mother cook for you."Leo said snickering, hiding his smirk in ara's hair as he watched morgnana already starting to make the two lovers breakfast.

she beamed at him and kissed him again. "good because i want you to be there." she admitted happily, gently biting his lip a little before shaking her head. "what's wrong Leo?" she asked looking worried, her head tilted a little as she blinked at him smiling happily at Morgana. "it's already real." she admitted setting her hands on her belly. "it's going to be a little boy, i'm certain of it." she admitted smiling happily before smirking as she watched the two love birds come down the stairs, Able hopping into his chair as he watched his mother cook, looking shocked. "i didn't know you could cook mom!" he admitted Elizabeth giggling a little. "i can't... i keep burning them.." she had given up and was letting Morgana work on the pancakes while she poured the orange juice, Able chugging it down. "thirsty?" Ara teased Able smirking. "of course, it takes a lot of work whipping old men into shape." Elizabeth blushed hard and Ara started to laugh, unable to help herself. it was funny! it really was! she was still giggling even as Able started to chow down on his breakfast, leaning into Eiri happily.

"I don't know.Just something seems wrong."Leo muttered pressing a kiss to the other's forehead, laughing at ara's declaration."Oh, your sure its a boy?Then what happens when we have a girl?Do I get to gloat over that you were wrong?"He asked snickering because it amused him that she sounded so sure."hey!I'm not old."Eiri whined as he startled to eat, blushing a little."You are to.It takes you forever to run up steps." "It takes you forever to Renyolds."Eiri said scowling at his best friend, starting to laugh because it was amusing at the idea that they were all comfortable enough to tease them all like this. grinning as he ate, looking at ara."So, now that you don't have to work, what are you going to do?"He asked having a idea, and he had a idea if she would go for it.

she blinked a little her head tilted, over the years she had learned to trust her lovers gut instincts, smirking a little. "of course you don't get to gloat, not unless you want to sleep on the couch for the rest of your life." he teased snickering a little as she glanced at Eiri. "you are compared to poor sixteen year old Able." she teased snickering a little as Able sulked. "i'll be seventeen tomorrow you know! i'm not a kid..." he paused, blinking as everyone stared at him. "... what?" "... Able why didn't you tell us it was your birthday?" "... i dunno, no one ever cares about birthdays so..." he shrugged and Elizabeth winced. "... He... never celebrated birthdays... if they got anything for their birthday it was a beating..." she admitted looking sad, Able frowning a little. "oh don't feel bad mom... he used to hit you too... it's not your fault..." he promised the woman smiling a little as Ara sighed. "i don't know..." she admitted pouting a little. "i'v never been without a job to do before..." she admitted shaking her head. "maybe i'll find another job? the local cops could use my help i think... or maybe i'll take a break and make being a mommy my new job?" she mused smiling as she rubbed her belly. "if it's a little boy i'm going to have to be watching him constantly, men are always getting into trouble." Elizabeth had to laugh at that.

"hmmm the couch is comfortable."Leo muttered smirking a little. "I'm not a old man!I'm only 23." "Only 23, so old."Morgana teased her son before pouting. "Well then, we'll have to celebrate then."She decided looking worried at them, but deciding that the two new people of their group, needed a party to make up for everything. And she was really good at parties. "Well you could,but we could use a new security person at the offices."Eiri said tilting his head snickering."Well, it would be leo's son, he would be trouble." "I am NOT trouble!" "....you once wrecked your dad's car because you didn't like the color." "That wasn't trouble!That was just good taste."

Able giggled a little and shook his head a little. "i don't need a party..." he protested, looking a little concerned. he didn't know what to do about a party, he'd never even been to one. he didn't know how to behave? what if he ruined it? Ara giggled a little and shook her head. "thanks Eiri but i'd only be able to work a few months before the baby would be born... and i need to raise my baby, i can't just paw it off and let a nanny or Leo do all the work like my mother did." she admitted shaking her head before Able started to giggle. "i wonder if i shouldn't crash Eiri's green car? the one that looks like puke... it's REALLY ugly."Ara and Elizabeth both laughed at that, Ara had to agree, she'd been utterly horrified when she first saw the car and had secretly had the feds take off with it to have is strip searched for illegals. they didn't find anything, they knew they wouldn't find anything, but like all of her co workers, they'd do anything for her.... she'd been horrified to realize he'd replaced it the very day she'd stolen the first one.

Back
Top Bottom