Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paint My Heart

"I'll protect you, dont worry elizabeth.I know better then to upset your son.Eiri'll beat my head in."He said smiling slightly as eiri smacked him in the back of the head."I most definately would."He said kissing elizabeth;s cheek, looking nervous about meeting his boyfriend's mother."You look good Elizabeth."He said before looking at the others. "I'll do that.Morgana will be glad to see you.And us."Eiri said knowing that his mother was probably frantic. While the police weren't investigating, he knew that the papers had at least seen leo's car blow up, which would have his mother frantic on how they were doing."Ready to go?"Leo asked getting up smiling before looking at able."You'll be careful?And call if you need anything?"

Elizabeth actually managed a small giggle at that and smiled shyly at them all blushing hard at the kiss to her cheek as Able snuggled into her, hugging her tightly for reassurance. "thank you..." she muttered smoothing the front of the dress out, swallowing thickly. "Ara borrowed it to me." she admitted smiling a little as Able nodded. "i'll call you Leo i promise." he muttered smiling at the other, hesitating. "do you think we could... have someone look for Cain's body? i.... i don't know where... Father took him..." he admitted softly, Elizabeth making a strange noise in the back of her throat. "it will be ok Mum.." Able promised smiling at her. "we'll have a real nice funeral for him, with flowers and a nice ceremony and a priest and everything!" "oh i'd like that." Elizabeth admitted, smiling as they parted ways, Elizabeth letting the two pamper her as much as they wanted, only protesting the more expensive clothing, which they always talked her into anyway. smiling nervously as they knocked on the door to Morgana's house.

good night, sleep tight. ^^

Leo nodded tilting his head a little."We already have ara's old contacts starting to search."Leo said sadness showing in his face as he stood heading for the door. Following after the two woman like a obientant dog, letting them just give him all their clothes. "Leo!ARA!"Morgana yelled as he pulled open the door hugging them tightly looking them over to make sure they weren't hurt, ignoring how leo winced as she brushed his scraped up back before stepping back frowning at the woman with the."....she looks like able."she said lookign at the two worriedly wondering what was ging on. "Mor, this is elizabeth, his mother. WE thought she could use a friend."he said smiling as the woman let them inside. "Come in then. Eiri just called and said they'd be here soon."

Ara barley restrained a cry of pain as the woman hugged her broken ribs but managed to not make a sound, she didn't want Morgana to feel bad for accidentally hurting her. "we're alright Morgan, we promise just a few scrapes and bruises." she promised smiling as Elizabeth giggled softly. "Able is such a sweet boy." she admitted. "he paints you know... or he used to." she admitted frowning a little. "Christopher didn't like him to paint, i don't know why..." she admitted as Ara smiled, setting a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder. "he never stopped paining, he gave one to Morgana... Mor, would you let Elizabeth see your painting?" she asked with a grin, Elizabeth smiling brightly as she set her eyes on the painting. "oh it's gorgeous!" she whispered softly, gently touching the edges. "i love unicorns, their so peaceful..." she whispered, Ara smirking as she glanced at Leo. the two women already loved each other, joined by their love of Able and unicorns.

"Able made me a painting. A unicorn."Morgana said smiling happily at able's mother, leaning them into the living room so that elizabeth could see the painting."They are.He thought that they would protect me, along with the dogs."She said smiling a little as the mastiffs sniffed at elizabeth's legs. Leo said smiling as he leaned down to kiss ara's head,"Perfect for each other."He muttered nuzzling her smirking a little as eiri and able came in."Hey."eiri said looking at the three, wondering what leo was looking so pleased about. It wasn't like leo to be pleased without doing something, and there was nothing in the house except his mother and able's.

Elizabeth smiled as she nodded. "they will protect you." she agreed chuckling a little. "he shares my talents." she admitted softly smiling at the dogs and ruffling their ears. "aaaw your sooo cute! i LOVE dogs!" she admitted, calming own and giggling as she nuzzled the giant mastiffs happily, Able giggling as he skipped into the room. Ara beamed at Eiri and Able her head tilted a little. "Morgana and Elizabeth get along quite well." she admitted chuckling a little as Elizabeth beamed at Morgana, much more comfortable with her than she was with Leo and Eiri. "i bet Momma would feel better living here with Auntie Morgan." Able stated suddenly. "we should ask Auntie Morgan if Mamma can stay here."

Morgana smiled as she and elizabeth played with the dogs, smiling at the boys as they walked into the room."So I can see."Eiri said studying the two, amused at the sight. And wondering just what the two were up to, "Mother?" "Yes.She can stay here."Morgana said not bothering to look up from where she was cuddling the puppy in her arms, before looking at able."How are you doing?"She rushed over looking at the two new arrivals, hugging the puppy tight to not grab them both and make sure that they were fine. It worried her to know that they were in danger.

Elizabeth beamed at Morgana. "you really don't mind?" she asked looking so hopeful. she felt safe with Morgana, there where no men, no dangers, she could feel the safety of Able's painting running through the house and out into the yard. nothing could hurt her here, nothing could make her afraid. Able smiled as he skipped over to Morgana and wrapped her up into a tight happy hug. "i'm alright Auntie." he promised beaming up at her. "i got to play with clay today." he admitted giggling a little. "it was fun! i've still got it under my nails, see!?" he showed her his fingers which was coated in the chalky whiteness of dried clay, the people at the office had striven to bring a smile to Able's face and the goopy slimy clay had done it. he had forgotten to be afraid, and Elizabeth looked so relieved about that as she chuckled and took Able's hands. "just like always, so long as it's messy you love it you little imp." she teased kissing both of his palms, Able giggling as he glanced at Eiri, who had two hand prints in clay on his ass where Able had groped him.

Morgana shook her head, smiling slightly."No.Stay as long as you want."She said smiling as she watched the other run through the house.Yelping a little as able hugged her, smiling as she looked at him."Oh, able. Didn't eiri teach you how to clean up?" "I tried."Eiri said laughing softly as he watched the two. Leo smiled a little as he looked at the three, rolling his eyes."Able go clean up.Then we'll get something to eat." "Are you offering to cook?"Eiri said trying not to blush as his mother and leo both snickered at the handprints."I am." "...you can't cook." "I can. I just don't like to when you're there to cook for me."leo said looking amused.

Elizabeth beamed at Morgana and gently kissed her cheek. "thank you Morgana." she muttered softly as she giggled at the clay prints on Eiri's ass, wondering if the man knew they where there. from the blush on his face, that would be a yes as Able grinned and skipped off to wash his hands. "aaw, has he kissed you yet Eiri?" Elizabeth asked smiling a little. "it's nice to see him so happy. thank you for taking my son in... and me too." she admitted smiling as she gently kissed his cheek, and then Leo and Ara's, thanking them for saving her as she moved to help Leo cook.

"Y-yes."eiri said blushing hard at his mother's words, before smiling a little."I don't mind taking care of someone."He said amused as followed. At dinner eiri grinned looking at leo, tilting his head as he ate the crab fettechini, smirking."You know, leo, if you keep it up, your going to actually convince someone you can cook.Then ara'll want to stay with you." Leo pouted looking at them, smirking becaue it amused him."Ara already knows I can cook."he said looking amused."And she still wants me." "cookings a good thing." "not in my line of work." "True.But you do it because your mom did." "Do not."Leo grumbled blushing hard.

Elizabeth giggled a little and shook her head as she settled down for dinner, blinking in astonishment at the fancy food, looking as it she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do with it, as if such fancy food was beyond her comprehension. Ara giggled a little and shook her head. "he has to cook, because i can't." she admitted smirking a little. "i can make simple things, like boxed meals and the like, but cooking was never something she had been expected to learn. Able skipped back down and blinked at the meal, wrinkling his nose. "... what is it?" he asked prodding the food on his plate. neither of them had ever had food so fancy.

"Just eat it, however you want. I cook fancy things because its all my mother taught me."Leo said blushing a little as he looked at elizabeth's face seeing her discomfort. Morgana snickered nudging elizabeth a little,"You'll get used to it. Its the only thing he can do well. "I have sex well."Leo pouted before blushing harder. Eiri snickered looking at ara, "You're going to have to teach him manners."He teased before looking at able, kissing his cheek."It's pasta with crab. Ignore leo, and just dig in. He makes the simpliest thing look fancy."

Able shrugged and just tucked in, forgetting his awkwardness, it wasn't like they where at a fancy dinner or anything. Elizabeth smiled at Morgana and nodded, hesitantly taking a bite and gasping. "Leo! this is wonderful!" she admitted beaming at the other, Ara snickering a little. "why? he does do sex well, he's certainly not lying about that." she admitted with a small laugh as Elizabeth and Able both giggled in unison both of them taking a small dainty bite of their food. it was like watching a mirror, it was clear to see where Able got most of his mannerisms from.

Leo blushed smirking a little."It should be.Fancy things are the only thing I can cook." "Usually thats the other way around. Suck at the simple things." "But I do simple so well, eiri. Unlike you, you cant get laid."He teased snickering because he knew why eiri wasn't having sex with able yet, but it was amusing to tease him about it and declare it was his sexual prowess in question and not that eiri was nervous about pushing able to soon. Eiri blushed making a face, "Shut up."He grumbled starting to eat with gutso, ignoring leo mostly. it wasn't kind when his friends teased him.

she giggled a little and nodded. "well you did a wonderful job Leo!" she promised smiling at him as she and Able enjoyed their meal, Able sulking at the reminder that he wasn't getting laid, Elizabeth pausing as she blinked at Eiri. "you do realize that Able isn't a vir..." "hush mother..." Able ordered suddenly, voice filled with shame. he didn't want anyone to realize that his own father... well that was for later he supposed, Elizabeth sighing a little as she wrapped an arm around around her son's shoulder, eating calmly as if nothing at all had happened.

Eiri blused looking at them before squirming a little."I know..but...it seems wrong."He muttered. "Only you would think getting laid is wrong." "Eiri, son, you're to noble or your own good." Eiri sighed avoiding looking at them all sighing softly as he rubbed a hand over his face."Are you all wanting me to have sex?"He growled, the first stirings of anger in his vice because he was embarased.

Able, Elizabeth and Ara all looked over at Eiri with a smirk. "....yes." they all chorused before laughing at each other, returning to their meals, Able giggling a little harder but he leaned against Eiri, giving him a small nuzzle. "it's ok Eiri." he muttered with a shake of his head. "i think it's very noble and romantic of you." he promised kissing the other gently and nipped at his neck before smiling as he closed his eyes. "i'm sleepy." he admitted smiling a little. "working clay is hard." his arms hurt and so did his back from bending over, but it was a good ache.

"And very nobley stupid, but cute all the same."Leo supplied grinning at able's words. Morgana smiled looking at them all."Upstairs. You're all not going home tonight."She said stading to put their dishes in the sink, assuming correctly, that they would listen to her, because she didn't ask often for them to stay but she was feeling the need to have them with her. Eiri smiled kissing able's head standing as he picked up able."Come on then.We'll go to sleep, and I'll rub your back since it hurts."He said already heading upstairs.

Able giggled a little and shook his head. "not stupid." he stated simply. "wonderful." he admitted kissing Leo gently smiling. "i wouldn't change anything about Leo, even if he is being stubborn." he admitted smiling as he snuggled into the other. "mmm i've never had a back rub before." he admitted smiling as Elizabeth giggled a little as she watched her son. she knew, a mother always knew, Able and Leo where perfect for each other despite the massive age difference. "Morgana, where is Elizabeth going to sleep? you only have two spare bedrooms..." "oh... i can sleep on the couch." Elizabeth promised. "it's better than where i was sleeping." she had simply slept on the floor, too stoned to go to bed unless someone carried her, and usually that was only for a rough fucking from her husband. the couch would be a nice safe change.

Morgana frowned at that, starting before shaking her head."No. Since eiri and able have one, and thees two have the other, you'll just have to sleep in mine."She stated before looking at them, waving a hand at leo."go on. I hear ara's pregant. Get her to bed." "Yes mother."Leo grinned a little standing, looking at ara as he held out his arms for her."You heard her. Come on. Time to get some sleep."He said leaning down to kiss her slowly even as he pulled her up.

Elizabeth hesitated. "you don't mind?" she asked biting her lip. "i tend to snuggle...." Able coughed something into his and and Elizabeth flushed. "ok ok so i smother..." she grumbled Able laughing a little. "i hope your not a personal space kind of woman Aunty Morgana because mother is going to crawl inside you." he teased giggling furiously Elizabeth going even more red. "i would not! i'd NEVER fit!" Able laughed outright at that as he was carried away. Ara giggling as she watched the interaction between mother and son, getting to her feet as Leo kissed her, smirking as she led the way back up to the bedroom, humming happily as she cuddled him in bed, Elizabeth staying downstairs to help Morgana clean up from dinner.

Morgana smiled a little."No, its okay. I've been sleeping alone since Eiri's father died. It will be nice having someone."She said looking amused at able's words blushing hard at the teasing as she cleaned up glad to see the two teasing each other. It was cute. Smiling softly as she finished cleaning up.

In the morning morgana yawned sighing softly as she looked at the cieling, frowning as she tried to figure out what the soft hair in her face was. Smiling as she frowned, realizing her ribs ached."Elizabeth?"She muttered realizing that the woman was holding onto her so tight that it was making her chest hurt.

Elizabeth only snuggled tighter into the other woman, nuzzling into her, her warm soft lips on Morgana's chin muttered something unintelligible, her crotch tucked as tight to Morgana's ass as it could get. Able hadn't been kidding, Elizabeth was a clinger, unconsciously seeking love, affection, hell just attention where she'd never had it before. Elizabeth had practically been sold to her husband, her father and mother hadn't cared a lick about her and neither had Christopher. her grip loosened a little so that she wasn't gripping so hard and nuzzled her again. "mmm, Chris?" she asked, sluggish and confused as she felt a warm body against her, wondering why she hadn't been struck or shoved off. "Cain?" she asked utterly confused as she stroked Morgana's hair, blinking as she woke up enough to recognize Morgana, a bright blush crossing her cheeks as she realized she was practically molesting Morgana. "oh goodness! Morgana i'm sorry!" she muttered scooting back and giving the woman the room she needed.

in the spare room Able was sleeping on top of Leo, his small warm tongue lapping at the others neck, sucking on it a little. Leo's neck was already a ring of hickies. "mmmm...." he whined happily squirming on the other. "ice-Cream tastes good..." he mumbled as he stroked and nibbled and nipped on the others flesh almost playfully, clearly thinking Leo was a giant ice-cream cone. "vanilla." Able growled happily sucking on the others flesh like a leach, clearly he was enjoying his happy ice-cream dream.

"No.Morgana."Morgana muttered looking amused as the other woman held her, gasping a little as she eased away but not going to far, just getting enough space so she could relax easily."Its okay."Morgana said smiling softly at the other woman, gently touching the other's woman's hair."How do you feel?"She asked looking worried about her.

Eiri moaned as he blinked slowly, sleepily as he opened a eye to look at the other before yelping softly when he realized that the man was asleep.Gently running his hand through the other's hair, gently drawing him into a kiss."Able.Wake up."He demanded not wanting to startle him, but wanting to stop getting bite. While he enjoyed pain in the middle of sex, he didn't like it just randoly pouncing on him."Able?"He muttered nuzzling him.

Back
Top Bottom