Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gumdrop's Harem of Man-Hoes (Open for servicing!)

Do you like the way this thread is set up by Character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessGumdrop

Supernova
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
Come and enjoy Gumdrop's Harem of Man-Hoes!

There are many a man to play with here. From the kinky to the vanilla, from the tall to the short, from the virgin to the slut, every kind of man for every kind of person. They are all here for one thing and one thing only, to be enjoyed and to give enjoyment. Feel free to browse, however, please follow these simple guidelines.

Rules of the House:
  • Please PM if interested, do not reply to thread.
  • Only Moderate to Advanced posters please (2-4+ paragraphs).
  • Rule 2, on occasion, can be ignored depending on my mood at the time.
  • If it is crossed out, it means that I currently must be very much persuaded to play it if you want to.
  • Please let me know if you are going to be gone for more than a week.
  • Only reason for Rule 4 is because I want to know if you are still interested in the roleplay.
  • Character A is my character. Character B is your character. This holds true unless other wise stated.
  • I tend to play Uke, so all these plots are looking for a Seme.
  • Any plot/pairing/opening showing up in red is a plot/pairing/opening that I very much want to play.
  • If you don't respond often to our rp, I will assume for 1 month you are on hiatus. After 1 month I will write to you to see what is going on. If you are on hiatus, just let me know. If you aren't interested, just let me know. If I don't hear anything after 2 months I will assume you've been abducted by aliens and wish not to continue the rp as you are off enjoying your fun times with other things ;p

Plots:
Plot 1:
A simple boy often mistaken for a girl because of his small frame and submissive actions, but this boy has a bite if you cross him. He's the ideal wife for many men, now if only he can find the man that would want him. Character A has finally opened up his bakery known as "Taste of Heaven" with the help of an unknown benefactor (Character B). Character B seems to have his eye on Character A, helping him when he needs it, always leaving a single yellow rose with whatever he gives Character A. Character A soon finds himself falling in love with Character B. Who is this nameless man? Character A is hoping to find out soon enough.

Plot 2:
Character A has been really into dancing ever since he was little, so his parents put him into ballet classes and he's been going ever since. When he was in high school he met a guy (Character B), ready to go big, using guitar all the way. However, Character A's friends at the ballet school tell him to stay away from Character B, everyone thinks that this guy is going nowhere. So Character A forgets about him. 5 years later he flings out this man is on his way to fame, already on tour in America. Character A decides that he might as well go to the concert, after the concert he goes to say hey and turns out he still has feelings for somewhat famous Character B. What will happen next? Will Character B still have feelings for Character A? Will they end up together? Or will Character B give Character A some pay back for breaking his heart all those years ago?

Plot 3:
Character A is a water elf. He is soft and beautiful and completely ignorant to the horrors of mankind. While he is bathing in his favorite spring he is found by a cruel human (Character B) who captures him to sell this magnificent beauty as a slave. Character A is still weak from helping the forest from the night before. Character b has heard of how water elves could take everything that you threw at them and still stay as tight as a virgin. However, what he hasn't heard is that elves can only do this for one person and after that one person they are linked forever. What shall Character B do once he finds this out? What will Character A do when he realizes he's doomed to be mated to Character B for the rest of his days?

Plot 4:
Character A was kidnapped when he was 18 by a stalker (Character B). Character B, though he loved Character A, didn't understand the meaning of love and forced Character A to be his masochistic slave. Now Character A has been sold into a sex slave ring by this former lover. A painful world is all he knows now and all he wishes to know. Who shall be his new sadistic master (Character C)?
Additional Info: Character B does not need to exist in this one, if you only want to play out Character C that is fine.

Plot 5:
Character A ran away from home and like all cliche runaways he ran away to the circus. He has no latent that he knows of, but the ring master (Character B) has taken a fancy to him and is willing to help Character A find his talent. What shall they become? Just a business deal, or something a little bit more?

Plot 6:
Character A is from a happy family, he has a mom and a dad and a little sister who he adores. He sleeps around with lots of other men, and enjoys doing it. One day, as all cliche stores as this go, it all turns upside down. When Character A goes home with the wrong person and is kidnapped and sold into a sex slave ring. Character B buys Character A and takes him home to Character A's 5 other new masters.
Additional info: I would very much like for there to indeed by a total of 6 masters in this roleplay. If you are wanting to have another slave, just let me know.

Plot 7:
Charcter A is 18 and wanting a much, much, much older man. He notices that his science teacher (Character B) is exactly what he is looking for. So Character A starts to flirt with Character B. Character A wants Character B so badly, he is willing to do anything to get him. Anything.

Plot 8:
Character A has lived in his home town for all his life, but what happens when a wizard from the 8th century kidnaps Character A into his time? Character A is lost and confused, all he knows is this wizard wants to kill him so that he can use his body to kill the prince (Character B) of the country! Character A manages to get away only to stumble upon Character B, who is with another...man? In order to keep Character A quiet Character B throws him into his castle and forces him to stay there. However, Character A starts to fall in love with Character B. And maybe Character B is starting to fall for Character A as well. Darkness looms around every turn as the wizard is unwilling to give up on killing Character A. Will Character A survive and make it back to his own time or will evil triumph over good for once and the wizard kill him?
Additional info: Totally would be willing to play wizard as an actual character either both of us playing him or one of us taking him over.

Plot 9:
Character A is a prince mistaken for a princess. The poor boy has taken the eye of a royal family trying to marry off their son (Character B), a not so charming one at that. Character B is obsessed with war and hard to impress. Not that Character A minds too much, since he is really a he and not a she. So what happens when Character A's parents decide that they aren't rich enough and tell them he has to marry the prince or be disowned from the family? Can Character A woo Character B's heart?

Plot 10:
Character A's lover has decided to bet him in a poker match. This wouldn't be that huge of a deal if his lover hadn't lost and had perhaps told him about betting Character A before hand. Now Character A is Character B's new pet. Character A, understandably so, isn't so happy about this. Character B is rather determined though to keep Character A under control.
Additional info: Either Character A or Character B would not be human and the other would.

Plot 11:
Character A is in an abusive relationship with Character B. Character A soon persuades Character B to allow him to have a job. So Character A starts work at a cafe, where he meets Character C. Character C starts to befriend Character A because he thinks that he is cute. Character A starts to also befriend Character C, simply because he's friendly like that. Character C takes notice that Character A has more bruises on him then the average person. What happens between the three males?
Additional info: This plot would require you to play both Character B and Character C

Plot 12:
Character A is half wolf kin and loves to hunt, which is where he met Character B. Character B rather finds Character A attractive and wants to enjoy Character A. Character A is a bit skittish around Character B, simply because Character B is a part of a world that Character A has been trying to run away from ever since he was little. Character B is part of the magical and loves being apart of it. This of course presents a problem between the two, but they do seem to like each other. Whatever are they supposed to do?

Plot 13:
Character A is a cross dresser. A very convincing cross dresser. So convincing that when Character B sees him on the street he decides to do what any horny man would do. He tries to court Character A. Character A doesn't realize that Character B doesn't know he is male, considering the day they met he was in his most manly outfit he owned (which really isn't all that manly). When Character A finally does figure out that Character B doesn't know, he is unsure how to bring up the subject and whether or not, supposedly straight Character B will react.

Plot 14:
Character A has a secret, he is in love with Character B...who just so happens to be dating Character C, Character A's best friend. He wants Character B so bad, but he doesn't want to betray Character C. However, what he doesn't realize is that Character B and Character C have a little secret of their own. Character B isn't a girl like Character A thinks he is. Character B is a man indeed, one that loves to walk around in women's underwear...and shirts...and shoes...and dresses. Character C knows and loves Character B anyway, though they both keep the knowledge hidden. Not because they are ashamed, but because Character B asked Character C to let the people think as they wish and not tell anyone. So when Character A starts to make advances, Character B is rather amused, but doesn't say anything. Character B wants to see how far he can take this and starts to flirt and tease Character A, all right under Character C's nose.
Additional info: In this plot I would actually prefer to play Character B. As for Character C, we can make him a big part of the plot or not. I would be willing to play Character C if you didn't want to.

Plot 15:
Character A has caught the distress signal of a soon to explode star ship. He communicates this to his captain who decides that he will save the ship because that is what captains do. He charges Character A with getting to know the people of this ship and to communicate with them their impending savor. Character A does his job and is connected with Character B on the other ship (he can be in whatever position you want him to be). They get to talking and getting to know one another, actually finding they are both excited to meet each other face to face. However, little do they know they are actually both the males of their species and there may be a few more complications into their excitement.
Additional info:I would very much like for their species to be very different from each other; they can be humanoid, but if one is more humanoid than the other must be less so. Which ever is which does not bother me.

Plot 16:
Character B is dead. He has been for a very long time. Drowned in a swamp. Character A only just found out. Why is this a problem? Because secretly Character A loved Character B. They were separated because of this love by their parents at the age of 15. Character B found this out when he turned 21. Character A never knew this was why Character B killed himself in the swamp. To attend the funeral Character A goes back to where it all started, now at the age of 21. Who does he find there but Character B...looking rather alive...
Additional info: This can go either way, a faked death to be back with his loved one. Or a real death and the swamp is now haunted by a ghost of the past

Plot 17:
"Character A is a normal young adult. He has his life going for him, until three men attempt to rape Character A in an alley way. Character A escapes, but is hit by a car. Character A wakes up to see his dead body under the car and Character B. Character B explains that he was said that Character A died unfairly, and gives a chance for Character A to come back to life. The rules are to obey Character B and Character A must NEVER leave his home for 10 years. Character A knows there is more to this, but agrees to Character B's rules. Character B takes Character A to Character B's home. Character B tells Character A not to go into his special room. Character A curiously tries to take a peak, but finds out it's filled to the brim with kinky clothes, toys, pet stuff, and even a heart shaped bed. Character B is demon prince of the Lust level of hell. Character A has no choice but to follow his commands, he doesn't like it, but it's better than purgatory...."Additional info: This plot belongs to WolfDare, it is placed here with their permission. It is based off their comic called Fan Service. Thanks so much WolfDare for the plot! Can't wait to try it out.

Plot 18:
Character A is a puppet, has been all his life, however he found he was a bit like Pinocchio...though a tad bit more evil? He was real and he was alive, however this came with a cost. That cost being he had to take the souls and life energy away from the people that came to see his show. Then the humans would all be wooden and he would be a human. His whole troupe was like this. However one day, Character B shows up and Character A thinks he's just too cute to kill. So he works on taking less, just enough that Character B would only stay wooden for a short time, and he packed him away. The troupe heads off to the next down and low and behold they have a new employee... the leader of the troupe doesn't like this at all. Character A says that he'll take responsibility for him. What are they both supposed to do? And will they manage to have a bit more feelings for each other?
Additional info: This is based off of this lovely animated short, please have a look

Basic Pairings
Notes for this section: 1) If it's in bold I would really like to play that character 2) I want to play uke on all of these pairings. The order is Seme x Uke...however this being said I'm willing to switch the order. (I am also willing to play them as Seke) 3) If possible please bring a plot to the table for all pairings you are wanting to try
Vampire x Human
Hatter x Alicer -M/M version of Alice in Wonderland
Human x Neko
Hunter x Magical Creature
Magical Policeman x Dragon
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Bullied x Bully
Stereotypical Uke x Stereotypical Seme

Potential Openings
Opening 1:
"Akira had had a rough day. The cafe had been short a waiter so he had to fill in on his day off, but then a waitress got sick and had to call out early, this left him and one other waitstaff working the entire cafe. Of course as the universe goes that meant it was also going to be a very unusually busy day. On top of it, he was groped a good twenty times and asked out by another seven males. He didn't completely mind this but he knew how this was going to go. They would go out, expect sex...find out that he indeed wasn't what they thought he was and leave being pissed off at him. It wasn't like he was trying to hide that he had a cock or anything. It wasn't his fault that he was born effeminate looking. It was his fault that on occasion he dressed in women's clothing though...today was not one of those days though.

Today he had on skinny jeans, the cafe's logo t-shirt and his hair up in a pony tail. He looked at himself in the mirror of the cafe's bathroom and sighed. Everything about him screamed female and he knew it. He supposed he could always cut his hair, but he liked it longer. Plus, there was that time that he had it short and people just thought he was a lesbian artist. In his 25 years of living he just couldn't catch a break. He washed his hands and grabbed his bag before heading out and saying good night to the cafe's owner. He was guaranteed tomorrow off, which he was at least thankful for. So he decided to take the long way home.

Akira lived in a relatively safe neighborhood, so walking around at night with the way he looked, was pretty safe to do. At that's where he was, walking home and a beautiful evening, hoping that the universe would decide to be a bit kinder to him on the way home. One day he was sure he would find a nice guy that liked him for him...a male, for once."

Opening 2:
"Oliver had heard the doctors the first thousand times. 'Stop. You can't do this any more. Get clean. Your body can't handle it. Stop, now.' He...just chose not to listen. At least until this last batch of a thousand signs of needing to stop. He sat in the hospital bed and looked at the needle in his arm. Overdose...again. He licked his lips and looked around the hospital room. This had become all to familiar. Pass out, wake up in the hospital, stomach pumped or needle in the arm to get whatever was in his system out. He didn't even really remember what it had been this time. He was assuming it wasn't pills this time, at least judging by the fact that his stomach wasn't trying to kill him.

He huffed as the doctor came in and gave his little speech, this was the last time...one more and it was over for Oliver. His body couldn't take this anymore. He winced as the needle was taken out of his arm and he was released. This meant he needed medication to take off the edge. Medication he couldn't get, pick pocketing just wasn't getting him enough. So off he went for a job. With the little to no skill set he had. Honestly, even he wasn't all that shocked when door after door was slammed in his face. He glanced at his resume. High school, some college...that was it. He was so close to ending it there, there was just no hope in this.

He stopped and leaned up against the wall of a building and sighed, "Fuck me..." he mumbled. He licked his lips and glanced down at his arms. He needed his next fix. Hell, he needed it hours ago. His arms felt like they were about to come off at this rate. He scratched his arm once and closed his eyes, feeling tears start to form. "Fuck..." he groaned as he grabbed a hold of the arm instead. He took a deep breath and begged for this one to pass. It took longer than the last time, but it passed. He pushed himself back off the wall and glanced at the building. "Lux...yeah, fine, whatever." he mumbled to himself and entered the club.

He winced at the music but quickly found the bartenders trying to find a way to get his resume to whoever he needed to get it to.

RE: Fucking Good Times -Plots for M/M only-

Hm....I could be interested in a few plots. I do like the idea of your character being confused for a girl only to end up with a man in the process, it could end up with some heartwarming in the end and a nice smut scene as well. Or perhaps your character trying to swoon a guy as a girl only to find out he has no affection until the reveal that he really is a man. *Shrug* Hit me up, I could use another RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom