Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Night Mistress

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemptingNeko

Super-Earth
Sherri stared down the building infront of her. It was four stories high, and had the appearance that it was ancient, though her research had found it was only now reaching its 25th year in being open. As she mulled it over, Sherri reasoned that the Academy of the Supernatural could've only opened then, as Vampires had finally been given rights in the States around that time. Though they had existed for thousands of years, no one had been willing to consider them anything but monsters up until the late 21st century, when a synthetic blood had been created. With the need to feed off of humans taken care of, many had come out of the shadows ans begun grouping together to better their way of life.
Sherri had only joined their ranks within the last two weeks of summer before her final year of highschool, when a gruesome car accident had put her at death's door. She was thankful to be a live, but starting over at a new school was unnerving for a senior. Taking a deep breathe, she pulled one of the huge doors open and walked into the mostly empty halls. It was 10 pm, early by her new school standards, but she had to get her papers in order with her new principal, along with getting a uniform and meeting her guide who'd be sticking by her side to help her familiarize with the school. She ran her fingers through her dark, chocolate colored hair, which sat just above her shoulders in a gentle curl. At 5"3', the blue eyed girl was by no means tall, but the heels she wore today pushed her up to 5"6'. Wandering down the twisting halls, she finally found the door marked 'principal', and knocked gingerly.

A tentative knock sounded at the door, but she had heard the clicking of the heels long before the girl had made it to her door. She wiped the blood from her lips and had the girl who she partook from disappear out a different door. Synthetic blood may have been created as a substitute, but there was nothing like the real thing. These poor newborns brought up only on the bottle were missing out, however that just went to show her age: six hundred and twenty three (but no one better be counting) and still looking eighteen. A hot eighteen if she did say so herself. Quickly she fixed her auburn hair, the length falling in waves down her back to reach the top of her ass. Her tri-colored green eyes highlighted by the artful swipe of black liner and mascara. Against popular belief, vampires could be reflected in mirrors. Not that that little secret would get out to the public.

Standing up from behind her desk, she pulled her pleated plaid short skirt down to bring out the wrinkles. Adjusted her white top and plaid matching tie, while making sure her thigh highs were in place. Slipping on her six inch stiletto's as she moved across the room. Picture perfect wet-dream naughty school girl. Of course, this was all accomplished within the span of a minute before she opened the door with a dazzling smile. "Hello, you must be Sherri. My name is Naomi, I will be your guide until you get settled in. Also, Mrs. Nightengale is in a meeting with the Supernatural Rights Board and told me to leave your papers on her desk and she will get to them as soon as she can," the lie fell easily from her lips as not one damn person in this school save a select few on the SRB had ever known that she, herself, was the Principal. Not even the teachers. And she liked to keep it that way.

Taking the papers from Sherri's hands, she walked with a sway of her hips and put the papers on her desk before turning around with a bright smile and exiting the room. Gracefully slipping her arm through Sherri's as if they were best friends and had known each other for years instead of a few minutes. "So, tell me Sherri, how are you adjusting to the life of the undead?"

Sherri was quickly occupied at the length of the other girl's skirt, if one could call it that. It just barely did it's job of covering her ass, and she had the inkling that if a breeze hit it she'd know exactly what color underwear Naomi had chosen for the day. Sherri didn't consider herself a prude, but compared to the navy blue skirt that stopped at below her knees, she wasn't exactly one to be willing to attract so much attention to herself. At least she had gotten the right idea to wear her button up white top, though she hadn't buttoned it all the way, leaving a modest amount of her own cleavage showing. Although Naomi's shirt was fully buttoned, it was obvious she was at least a cup size bigger then Sherri, her tie helping to accentuate her size.

Shaking her head a bit, she quickly walked out with Naomi, trying to keep up with the other girl's pace. Being arm and arm felt weird, but Sherri didn't quite care for the moment. "I'm doing OK... I do miss seeing my old friends, but most of them are not vampire-friendly. It is a bit weird being up all night long..." she said, trailing off as her thoughts took over. To say her friends weren't vampire friendly was an understatement. Most of them had freaked out and thrown crosses at her when they visited at the hospital. She was rather sure she'd be over them soon, since all their talk of everyone being the same and equal had obviously been hot air. Deciding to split from depressing thoughts, she looked over at Naomi, noting the beauty of her eyes, before realizing she had no idea where she was going.

"Uhm... Where exactly are you dragging me to?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow up. "Not that I'm ungrateful..." she added rapidly, hating to insult the lovely girl.

Naomi tilted her head to the side and gave a little pout that made her bottom lip pop out with a pink shine to it. She looked over at Sherri and then smiled, "If it would make you feel any better. My parents buried me alive. I had to claw my way out of my own grave and everything. Then when I tried to return home, they started screaming, calling me a demon, and tried to behead me. Obviously, I got away, but from then on, I lived my life on the run moving every ten years so people wouldn't notice that I hadn't aged a day. Of course, that was before we came out of the closet - so to speak." She gave a soft throaty laugh as if she had a secret joke. "However, you will get used to the nightlife and like every other high school and teenage drama. You'll make friends, lose friends, make some enemies, meet a special someone, and go on living forever unless a freak accident happens involving curtain rods, tripping on stakes, running through barbed wire, or flat out being murdered. Then again, a stake through the heart or getting ones head chopped off would kill anyone. Wouldn't you agree?"

Naomi stopped dead in her tracks, forcing Sherri to stop with her. "Oh yea, I'm supposed to be guiding you. So sorry, I get a little forgetful when meeting new people, especially cute ones like yourself. Anyways, we just walked down Wingrow Hall, where all of the faculty offices are." She pointed her way down a different hallway to the right that showed more doorways. "That way is going to lead you to the locker rooms, gymnasium, and pool area." Starting to walk again, she pulled Sherri up two flights of stairs, explaining that each level played host to two separate grades. Although the lower level was more of empty classrooms than anything, since there was a law put in place for age limits on changed vampires. Pretty much anything below legal was a big No-No in the vampire and human worlds. Still, it happened. There was also five more floors above them that catered to housing for the supernatural and then another floor at the top which was the cafeteria.

She stopped outside of a classroom door and pulled it open before walking them in. "This will be your classroom, we are in the same class so it will be cool. Our homeroom teacher is Mrs. Krynard, she is kind of an uppty bitch who thinks she is better than everyone else and tends to think she is always right - about everything. However, our language and history teacher Mr. Wilde is a complete and total dish, great eye candy. Heard a rumor going around that he turned down Mrs. K for the Principal and that he is at her every command. Totally awesome, don't you think? Maybe that's why Mrs. K is such a bitch, cause she needs to get laid." She stopped and looked over at Sherri, taking her outfit and appearance in for the first time. Maybe she was being a little bit to talkative for Sherri's conservative tastes.

Sherri immediately noticed that Naomi enjoyed talking. A lot. Although she felt loads better about her friends compared to Naomi's parents, she couldn't help but think it's sounded...medieval. She hadn't heard of anyone trying to bury vampires except in history books. She blew it off, thinking that Naomi could just have weird ass parents. What she couldn't blow off was just how pretty Naomi was. Her pout made her melt inside, and the way she swung her hips made her butt look great. She kept her glances to a minimum, trying to look only when Naomi was looking or pointing something out. She giggled here and there at some of the things Naomi said, but for the most part Sherri tried to absorb everything about how the building was set up. Eventually Naomi pulled her into a classroom and Naomi took a look around, while continuing to listen to what she said.

"Teachers can date the principal? How interesting." she said with wonder. "I have to say that if I was married and not getting any I think I'd be a bitch too." she said, laughing lightly. She left out the fact that she'd probably find Mrs. K more attractive then Mr. Wilde, she wasn't quite ready to reveal everything about herself to the only girl she knew so far. Although Sherri liked to dress conservatively, she had no issues with the way Naomi was talking. Before she had been changed, Sherri had always been the quiet one who knew some of the dirtiest stuff around. She wasn't sure she'd be able to match ancient vampires, but who knew? She thought back to something Naomi had said earlier. "I seriously doubt I'll meet someone special in high school, I'm not quite the eye catcher like yourself." Sherri let the last part slip out and blushed. Great, not even a full first day at her new school and she had already made a fool of herself.

Staring down the floor again, she quickly changed the subject. "Do you know where you go to get fitted for the uniforms? I haven't gotten mine yet and I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb for the rest of the day." Although they had paused in their guide of the school, Sherri had not let go of Naomi's arm, but rather had pulled herself closer, almost as though she was afraid of letting go.

The ironic thing that always got her was the fact that no one would ever expect someone her age to willingly put themselves through high school. So, why did she do it? Main reason being boredom and the fact that she wanted to keep up with the times. Playing at high school let her break away from the stiffness of her life as a Board member and one on the Consul. However, the other higher ups knew that she lived a double life and let her do what she wished. After all, she was considered one of the Old Ones and was the Heiress to one of the first Bloodlines. Most of the Board and the Consul helped to keep her dual identities a secret. None of the teachers here knew who she really was except for Mr. Wilde or rather, Nathan. Not that anyone would ever guess their connection to each other.

Naomi shrugged her shoulders and popped her ass down on top of a desk so that she could face Sherri, her arm slipping from hers as she did so. "We maybe undead, but we are still human and we all have needs. I know normally it would be frowned upon in the human world. But lets face it, we're going to live forever, we have to fill our wants and desires somehow. Although, Mrs. Krynard isn't married anymore, her husband left her when she got turned into a vamp. Surprisingly enough, she is still really young, only been a vamp for a decade. Mr. Wilde is nearing three centuries." She laughed softly and gave a shining smile at Sherri for the compliment. Naomi may have been straight for her first two hundred years, but after so long sex became boring and she had to find some way to spice up her life. She has been happily rocking the boats of both genders ever since. "Thank you for the compliment, but you know, you are pretty beautiful yourself, Sherri. So don't hold yourself back and don't be afraid to dress how you want to here or even to experiment with life. If you keep everything the same as when you were human, eternity is going to get boring really fast. Some vamps willingly go into the light in order to escape the boredom of forever because they don't know how to live it up. We all have to find something that will entertain us forever."

Pushing herself off of the desk, she slipped her arm back through Sherri's once again and lead them from the classroom and up a flight of a stairs. She made a few turns and then they ended up outside of a door. Magically, Naomi withdrew a key from somewhere on her person and slipped it into the lock, then pushed open the door. It was a bedroom, there was a bed with a uniform laying out ready for Sherri, a desk with a lamp, a closet, and a few of the other student needs. "This is your room and your uniforms have already been made for you. Feel free to style them as you wish and you can decorate your room however you want. The majority of the students live on campus, because its just easier that way to get to class without someone trying to murder you when you walk in through the gates. Mobs do happen, but they are usually controlled within minutes." Letting her arm drop again, she sank down onto Sherri's bed next to the uniform and looked up at Sherri as she fell backwards to lay down. Placing her arms behind her head, her shirt raised up to reveal her flat toned stomach and pierced belly button. It also happened to strain against her breasts, her tie lay flat against the fully curved slopes. "Classes don't start for another thirty minutes, so what you do before and after school is over is completely up to you. But if you are going to spend the day resting elsewhere, you need to get it approved."

Sherri zoned out for a moment and thought about her old life. She hadn't been the most popular girl around, but she had friends, and people generally had liked her. She figured she wouldn't have any problem making new ones here, but it still hurt to have been so severely rejected. She had ran across vampires from time to time, and they had been some of the most respectful people around. She decided her old friends where just intolerant idiots, and she was better off making new ones now.

Sherri mulled over what Naomi was saying, and snorted. Three centuries old? It seemed so weird to her, to be ancient, and yet not look a day older then the day you had been turned. She paused for a moment and stared at Naomi again, considering the idea that the girl before her could easily be seventy and she would be none the wiser. She tossed the thought aside, reasoning that at seventy year old probably wouldn't want to waist time with high school drama and stupidity. She frowned for a moment and wondered what the other girl had meant by experiment with life. Did she mean sexually with both genders, or possibly with drugs? She decided it was just one of her new friend's quirks, to say things that didn't make much sense to her.

Looking about her new room, Sherri thought over remaking herself. The possibilities where literally endless. She could become whoever she wanted to be. But who did she want to be? She bit her lip in thought. "Maybe I'll get your help in trying some new styles and things, I've been pretty set in my way the last few years." she said, laughing lightly and smiling. She stopped as Naomi laid down upon the bed and Sherri had a new site to observe. She was tempted to warn the other girl that she was going to bust the buttons off her shirt, but what really caught her attention was the belly button ring. She reached down and ran her finger down it without asking, entranced. "Did that hurt? And what do you mean resting else where?" she asked.

Naomi smiled, "I am totally up to helping you revamp yourself." She giggled slightly when she said revamp, it always entertained her. She almost purred when Sherri traced her bellybutton ring. "Eh, it hurt a little when I was getting it done. The needle broke three times before we were able to get it through. Vampire skin has superfast healing. Thankfully, we now have vamps who do piercings and its done in a flash. Super strength and speed, you know? That way the skin won't try to heal over the needle." She shrugged her shoulders, "well, if you ever want a night out and you plan on staying somewhere else - with family, friends, a lover. Whatever. You just need permission to be gone during the day, so they can keep track of your death sleep. There have been a few that have left without getting permission and ended up never coming back because they were killed. Its all just a safety precaution. Nothing major."

Jumping up from the bed, she stood in front of Sherri and ran her hands down Sherri's sides and hips, getting a general shape of the girls body and curves. She realized that this could be considered sexual harassment, so she moved her hands away. "Sorry, force of habit. I was trying to see what your curves are like, and let me tell you, you have some killer curves. I can totally find any style for you that you want, but it would be up to you on how much about yourself you want to change. I would suggest keeping your hair though, because its gorgeous the way that it is. Still if you want to go out shopping for some new things, I'd be totally willing to help you buy things. Plus, I haven't had a girlfriend to go out shopping with in a long while. Or give a makeover to for that matter."

Sherri snickered at Naomi. "I doubt I'm going to have many lovers calling for me, I'm not the flirtatious type. I think I'll be fine with letting them know where I'm at." She jumped a bit at Naomi's touch, but relaxed when she explained what she was trying to do. "My curves? Hang on a second." Sherri went to her side and pulled down the zipper of her skirt, letting it drop to the floor, then unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall as well. There was a light blush upon her checks, but she was smiling as she stepped out of the skirt and gave a spin for Naomi. They were both girl's, and she was just helping her get dressed. Her underwear wasn't anything spectacular, but it did it's job of covering her. "Does that help? I might be willing to go shopping if you're any good at making me look good." she said. "Are you going to be taking me through each class as well? Or am I on my own when classes start?" Sherri hoped she could spend more time with her, Naomi was turning out to be a nice girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom