Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

:▐ Justice Time ██ ﹙ Original DC && Marvel styled RP ﹚

• Hi hi, everyone~!

I don't know how many of you are as desperate for a superhero / vigilante RP as I am, but I figure that I would try my hand at seeing who else is interested in a group RP for one!

As a foreword, I'm planning on this being based on a younger gen, but older characters are certainly welcome! Our focus will be on superheroes, vigilantes, anti-heroes and villains, super and non alike. The primary influences for this RP will be the Teen Titans and Young Justice cartoon series (with some comic bits), as well as the general DC and even Marvel universes. A lot of the main concept also owes itself to Young Avengers. And, should the opportunity present itself, I'd love to incorporate bits of Tiger & Bunny as well. If any of this sounds interesting to you so far, then please do stick around!

I will be making a few posts below to cover important factors and details, such as : rules and guidelines, interested parties (and potentially taken characters) as well as some minor plot and storyline ideas.

Should there be enough interested parties, I'll go ahead and create an official OoC thread with all the necessary info! And eventually, I hope that we can get this beauty going~.

edit : Please note, this is not canon or AU! It is based on/influenced by canon, but not related to it outside of that.

:▐ Rules Time ██ ﹙ Every hero has their limits! ﹚

• x x x x P O S T I N G x R U L E S x x x x

• O1. ) Quantity ██ ▌

• I'm sure this will make me sound like a stickler, but I'm going to have set some rules about posts. First off, I ask that everyone has at least two, sizable paragraphs to their posts. It may sound like a lot to some, but it's not as tedious as it seems. Setting up and detailing a scene, giving your character some real action, responding to other RPers; all of this should contribute to your posts' length. I would absolutely love if everyone was able to offer even more than two paragraphs, but that's entirely up to you all. Besides, the more detail in your posts, the more there is to understand and respond to. And vice versa~.

O2. ) Quality ██ ▌

• Probably saw this one coming too, right? Well, this is even more important than the quantity! And as such, I want everyone to use proper grammar and punctuation. Posts should be clear and flow well. I know I have problems with typos fairly often, and so I don't expect perfection, but I do hope that everyone has a handle on their homonyms, homophones and such (they're/their/there, etc). Even if you're not entirely confident but still interested (and willing to improve and are trying), this shouldn't be a problem.

O3. ) Dedication ██ ▌

• This goes without saying, but if you join, I expect that you'll stick with us. If you get bored or just can't hang around, that's fine. As long as you're giving us a warning before leaving, that's understandable (and if you feel that you may want to return again, we'll see about keeping your role or making another available). But do note, if you simply fail to post on the IC and OoC every once in a while (or when someone is waiting for a response from you), I'll give you a warning or two before yyour character will meet some ill fate or go missing to never be heard from again. And I don't want to do something like that.;o; (Not that much~!)

• x x x x G E N E R A L x R U L E S x x x x

• O1. ) Curteousy ██ ▌

• When I say curteousy, I don't just mean being polite, but also being a mindful RPer. There should be no auto-hitting, god-moding/modding, power playing or any such silliness. If you're thinking of killing off a character, it should only be your own. Be polite and mindful of each other at all times. If I see anyone being an idiot or a douchebag, you'll get a warning before you're kicked out.

O2. ) Plotting && Storylines ██ ▌

• Please do plot away! I'm glad if all of us work toward developing the RP, individually or in groups (and as a whole group!). However, we also need to be mindful of where we go with storylines and ideas. Should any plotting take place privately (IM, PM, other site, etc), I need to be told before anything is enacted. And should there be something top secret, I'll do my best to help move things along and keep it quiet to everyone else. Sometimes, this won't apply for everything though, and it's important to notify everyone on things that would impact other people's characters. In the end, creativity should interact alongside consideration.

O3. ) Characters ██ ▌

• A lot of this shouldn't need mentioning, but I'll do so anyway just to cover everything. I'll be placing limits on characters to ensure that no one has an invulnerable or all-powerful character. Also, I hope we all have some variety to our characters. There only need to be so many orphans, or amnesiacs, etc. (I certainly don't expect that from any of you though).

( ★ ) As of now, these are the rules. They may editted or added to, but I will make sure everyone is aware should either happen.

:▐ Player & Character Time ██ ﹙ Every hero has a guiding force ﹚

• [ Everyone interested will be listed here, and probably the character / role type they're interested in. ]

:▐ OPEN! ██ ﹙ It's okay to post now? :'); ﹚

• Wahoo ~ ! Klonoa time! I mean. . .! Ahem. Everything is pretty much done for now.

If you have any questions, concerns or simply want to voice your interest, please feel free to post here or even PM me! I'll be adding as much as I can to the necessary places.

At the moment, I'm thinking five to seven people is a nice, clean number to go with for people interested. When there are that many (or more!) interested people, I'll get started on a snazzy OOC thread that will have all of this information and more!

While I have ideas for things like settings and such, I'm always glad to have everyone's input. :')

Happy posting~ ?

• EDIT » »

Hah! I totes forgot to add, there's also a general idea of how characters and such work. Now, this is just my general ideas, and I'm leaving it up to democracy to decide things.

﹥ I was thinking roles are similar to the Young Avengers, in that a member is something of the younger counterpart to an older/established hero, but we'd use DC and Marvel characters for this. It works a lot like the TT and YJ as well. So basically, instead of Superman, Wonder Woman and Iron Man, it'd be Superboy, Wonder Girl and Iron Lad. Of course, everyone is free to choose the names how they please, but that's the gist. You can use the heroes' name, and their powerset if you choose. Of course, I'd also want you to take their weaknesses and add a couple of your own.

﹥ Even though I had that in mind, I think it'd be fun to have original heroes too. Whether we go with one or the other, or both is up to everyone else.

﹥ Risky as it is, I was considering furthering the crossover. However, this would have to be handled very carefully if anyone is interested. (Essentially, character names and/or powers from outside canon.)

﹥ This all applies to villains and anti-heroes as well!

:▐ Bump Time ██

I had to make a note about how this RP relates to canon in the OP, but no significant changes so far.

Hopefully we'll get some interested peoplez, yes~?

I don't see why incorporating different universes is a bad idea. Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, etc. I may be wrong, but it seems like a good fuel for storytelling as we can tie in characters from different universes. (I would imagine Batman wouldn't care for Spiderman). I'd be interested in Playing Nightwing, The Joker, or an original character, who would probably be a villian.

Well I might thought a OC or a Cannon Character in this rp as well seems as if it could be rather fun

Back
Top Bottom