Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Dream Alittle Dream of Me~ [BBC's Sherlock Craving]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dreamer-

.::Dream Alittle Dream of Me::.

And, ergo my first Request Thread. I hope it to be long and lengthy in the end.. Just to annoy you.

Nah, not really.

…Maybe just alittle…​

RE: ~Dream Alittle Dream of Me~ ((Work in Progress))

.::Table of Contence::.

Information about Myself

What to Expect from Me

What I Expect from You

Underline Rules

Kinky and What I Love <3

Turn Offs and No-No's

Maybes and Other Possibilities

Possible Pairings

Current Cravings

Active Roleplays

.::Information About Myself::.

Hello everyone! You can just call me Dreamer, or any 'variation' of Dreamer you would prefer. I'm a 20 some years old Bi-sexual female. I work two jobs but still find the time to roleplay. My art, writing, roleplaying, video games, and pets are my main obsessions. I'm an active roleplayer, whose been rping for 7 odd years. I can be a hard-ass, but it just means I care <3. My friends and family mean the world to me and I'll always be there for them.

I'm not a social-butterfly (read: outside of the internet) and coop myself up in my house until friends or work pull me back out. I enjoy company.. to a point. Silence is bliss... But, there are my odd 'cuddly' moments.

I'm Supernatural fan, obsessed till the end <3. Dean and Castiel are like gods... he-he.

All in all, I'm a pretty nice and relaxed gal, and enjoy the sort of nonsence chit-chat of everyday life. So don't be shy, talk to me! ^-^​

.::What to Expect from Me::.

~My Respect: Weather or not I roleplay with you doesn’t matter; I will respect you either way. I will respect your boundaries and always take you into consideration. I'm here to make friends, and enjoy a little roleplaying. And if ever I slip in this department, feel free to slap me over the head. It won't happen again <3.

~Atleast Once-a-Day Posts: Hopefully, unless other whys busy with something, I will respond to our roleplay one time each day. This dose in fact matter on how much I’m currently interested in this said rp. If I’m really enjoying it, and we're both online, then expect me to respond frequently. If I’m not very interested, or having writers block for this roleplay, then maybe one a day to once every 3-4 days. If that’s a problem for you just note me and I’ll try being more punctual. But, as a side note, to really know if I love our roleplay, I’ll post more than once a day x3.

~2-6 Full Paragraphs: I'm fairly literate and will post quite a few paragraphs if given the chance. I do not like posting back one-liners nor writing a book. (Unless inspiration hits) If I ever still below 2 FULL paragraphs, then I’m probably not enjoying the roleplay as much and we should talk to fix something. But take in mind, that if I’m only given a one paragraph response, its hard writing my usual amount. So for those of you that can't write as much don't expect my same promised amount here. It just can't be done.

~Honesty: I will be honest with you, if I'm not comfortable or enjoying the roleplay. Except me to point out things that aren’t of my approval, but I won't do so in a rude manor mind you. I just feel that it is best to be completely honest with the person your rping with, that way you both get the best out of the experience. But don't think that this will always be in a negative fashion; sometimes I love the way people write and their posts and will express that. Or if I have an idea for something about the plot/characters I’ll tell you via suggestion. I'll also be honest with you about enjoying the roleplay, if I'm not really 'feeling' it anymore... I’ll let you know.

~Friendliness: No, not in the 'creepy-stalker' way. Like I said before, I'm here to make friends. And I would like to have that sort of relationship with the people I rp with. I think it makes everything so much better and relaxed. I'm not going to prod you about your life but having small chit-chat from time to time would be nice. I want my roleplay partners to enjoy talking to me, at the very least, rping with me... Other whys, what the point?

.::What I Expect from You::.

~Your Respect: Basically, this is a two-way street. Give a little, get a little. I expect for you to respect me and my boundaries as well. If I say no, that means no. And please don't undermine me like I’m some child, I hated that when I was a kid. I'm going to hold you in respect, and I expect the same from you. Again, weather we roleplay together or not, it doesn’t matter. I promise I’m nice.

~Understanding: This goes hand in hand with respect, I might or might not be into something and that will have to be alright with you. Well... if you want to continue or start an rp that is. I'm willing to try things, even if it goes sour the first time I’ll probably be up to trying again. Because, it might have just been the plot or characters to blame. I also would like understanding on the fact of if I need to take a break. Be it for real life matters or I've bitten off more than I can chew with my roleplays and have to pause some of them. But, on the other side of the coin, if you don't want to wait for me, that’s fine! Just tell me and I’ll be cool. Just don't bitch or nag at me is all I want.

~Posting Once Everyday Or So...: Since I wouldn't want the rp to come to a standstill or have either of us lose interest in it, I would be very great full for a post at least once every day. If you can't swing that, just tell me, other whys this is what I’m going to expect from you. And if it’s been a week and you've given me no notice (reads: still logging on but not posting) then I might just drop the roleplay completely. That being said, if you go away suddenly for ever how long I won't drop the rp, even if you haven’t given me a notice. Since, things do happen and real life comes first. But a note would be lovely.

~Literacy: I am expecting ATLEAST one FULL paragraph from my roleplaying partners. I don't mind typos or spelling errors (cause go knows I make then to) just so long as they aren’t constant. I prefer someone posting around 2-6 paragraphs, what I post, since I like to mirror my partner. But if it happens to be a smutty since where allot of detail can't be placed, or the accursed writers block then exceptions are of course maid. But under no circumstances, will I be willing to receive a one-liner. That is one of my biggest pet peeves and I will drop this roleplay right then and there. Come on guys... All I’m asking for here is a little effort... just a little...

~Friendliness: Okay... I don't 'expect' it but it would be lovely. Like I mentioned, I would like to be at least slightly open and comfortable with my writing buddy...

~Honesty: Yes... I would like this as well. I don't want my partners to suffer. If I do anything to put you off or upset you in anyway shape or form, just tell me. And, if you aren’t enjoying the roleplay intern, just tell me. I'll understand. Who knows, maybe we could make another one? Or have some friendly banter on occasion. ^^​

.::Underline Rules::.

~Be Literate: It feels like I’m beating a dead horse by now...

~Leadership: I believe in team work, brain storming is a must. I promises not to dwell in your posts, please do not dwell in mine.

~Method of Roleplay: PMs are preferred, but I’m also open to threads. So don't let that scare you away. But I will not rp outside BM.

~No under Age Characters: I am keeping mine above 18, please do so with yours.

~Keep Real Life and RP Separate: I'm fine with a little talking about thing out of rp, just don't confuse things with the rp. I'm here for 'fictional fun', let’s keep it that way.

~Bugging: Please... Please don't constantly bug me about replying to the roleplay. If it becomes a long-term issue, I might end up dropping the plot... BUT if haven't posted in around a week, poke me. Poke me to death. Because then, chances are, I forgot. But if I don't post for a couple of hours and you send me a PM asking where my next reply is... Then that will get on my nerves.

~No God-Modeling: Who likes their characters being controlled?

More more, I'm sure there was more....

.::Kinks and What I Love <3::.

Here is my F-List

Well, lets begin with what pairings i'm comfurtable with includeing the Dom and Sub roles ^^. It'll be easyer for me to just list them. (Bold is my part)

Female(Being Dom or Sub) x Male

Male(Being Dom or Sub) x Female

Female(Dom or Sub) x Female

Futa(Dom or Sub) x Futa

Futa(Dom) x Female

Female(Sub) x Futa

Male(Most likely Sub) x Male

Any other pairings you suggest will be a Maybe.

Now on to my Kinks:

~Breast/Nipple Play

~Teasing

~Biting

~Futa on Females or regular Het pairings.

~Yuri

~Light Bondage

~Pleasure control

~Pleasure Denial

~Hand/Finger Jobs

~Oral Sex(giving and receiving)

~Vaginal Sex

~Monster Girls(either playing one or against one)

~Anthros: Especially Wolves and Tigers/Lions/Leopards

~Romance

~Rough but passionate Sex

.::Turn Offs and No-No's::.
~Watersports or Scat

~Any type of Vore. So don't ask

~Cunt-boys

~Vomit

~Swallowing of Piss, Scat, Vomit

~Calling my Character a Bitch or a Cunt. Some dirty talk of Slut and such are fine though.

~Extremely muscled men

~Cross-dressing

~Rape... usually. Unless its pseudo-rape.

~Extreme amounts of Cum and Semen

~Macro/Micro Anything

~Second-Person PoV

.::Maybes and Other Possibilities::.

If Interested in ANY of these, Feel Free To Ask. I'm always open.​

~
~First-Person PoV

~Blood-play

~A little Sexual Pain

~Any Anthros besides Wolves and Large Cats

~3+ Penetration

~Anal Sex

~Growth of Any Kind

~Humiliation

~Vaginal Gapping

~Foot Play(Just not extreme)

~Instant Hook-Ups

~Monsters​

.::possible Pairings::.

These are more Genaric then anything else... Feel free to suggest Others!

~Babysitter/Man or Women of the house

~Sibbleings or Step Sibbleings

~Co-Workers

~Boss/Worker

~Master/Slave

~Mater/Pet

~Anthros

~Vampires

~Werewolf/Human

~Vampire/Human

~Cop/Criminal

~Bodyguard/Charge

Blah blah blah... Really, most of these on their own hold no interest to me. Seriously, pitch me a pairing and plot idea, we can brainstorm from there! ^-^

.::Current Cravings::.

BBC's Sherlock​

Mostly just a Sherlock x John pairing xD. I'm currently really obsessed with this show right now. I'll play eather John or Sherlock(Though leaning more twords John). But if anyone wants me to actually play Sherlock, i'm going to live up to his sociopathic name... hopefully :3 Otherwhys then I have failed.

RE: ~Dream Alittle Dream of Me~

Active Roleplays

Snake Girls Catch - Deerpood
Suprize! - Eclipse Jalorda
Alittle Fun In The Forest - Your One Desire
There Is A Light this Darkness Can't Hide - Wreckless
Fun in the Woods - ChrisGabriel
Lost in the Woods- Invalid Nickname​

i was going to correct you on some typos but there is actually a lot (And although i am not a grammar nazi certain things bother me. Usually words i find should be incredibly easy to spell.) So I am actually hoping they are misspelled on purpose.

Also I was wanting to RP but 2-6 paragraphs per post is going to be tough for me to keep up with. So good luck.

I know >_> I was very tired when doing this... And I just woke up from a couple hours sleep ^-^. But I'm of course going to be going over everything and fixing things. But thanks for reminding me! :D

And if you would like to talk more about roleplaying, just pm me with the details and any ideas you have :3.​

RE: ~Dream Alittle Dream of Me~ [Craving: Anthro Futa x Female Human pairing!]

Added in a New Craving! ^^

Wow what a thread, I would love to play a anthro role with you. We could work out the details in a pm, hope to hear from you soon.

I'd be interested in doing a sibling role play with you! I have a plot idea so please PM me!

This seems to be quite the thread. Perhaps we could do an rp along the likes of something like hybrids? Half human half vampire or lycan or something? Pm me if your interested

Well I've sent you a Pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom