Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We escape a evil scientist's lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piasu

(bio 4 me o.c.) Name:luke freeman, age:15, body type:muscular, hair color: blond, limited bio: he is 92% human and 2 % avian (on to the rp)

He wakes in a dog crate looking out the holes and he sees you o.c. "hi...." He says calmly.

(sorry epic shortness)

((Is it okay if I drop in? If not, just ignore the post. :)))

((Bio (O.C.)- Name: Raina Cypher, Age: 15, Body type: slim but strong, Hair colour: Dark brown, Eye colour: Grey, Bio: Unknown - 98% human, 2% avian))

She is sitting in another dog crate tapping her fingers against the floor restlessly. She sees him and moves to see him better. "Who are you?" Her eyes are sharp and suspicious.

"The name is luke freeman..." He says as if it didn't matter to him. "the better question is who are you?"

(sorry my grammar is bad i just don't wright very much XD)

"I'm Raina Cypher," she replies, eyeing him somewhat warily. "What do you want?"

(I don't mind - I happen to love the fandom you seem to be putting into play here. :D)

"well I'm going to let you in on a little secret." He lowers his voice. "I'm going to bust us out of here." He smiles mischievously.

(thanks I'm a big fan of the maximum ride series and I'm a guy ;p)

Her eyes widen noticeably in the shadows of the dog crate, and she leans forward to peer out of the small holes in the box. "It's impossible. The whitecoats are everywhere - you wouldn't get more than fifty feet out that door," she says, flicking her eyes towards the door to the lab.

(Seriously? I've been looking for other fans for ages, but nobody's heard of the series! I'm so glad I've finally found someone who knows what it is, and actually likes it! :p)

"oh don't worry." He says calmly. "I can stand a very good chance I've become pretty amune to their tasers.

"There's no such thing as immune," she says, retreating back into the shadows of her crate. "And besides, why bother telling me you're going to leave? It's not as if I can get out of here, so you may as well just go and get killed on your own."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom