Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinda looking for furry. (enough for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
As the title suggests, I've been craving a good furry RP of some sort. Looking for more smut than plot for now, though that may change. Who knows. As for pairings, furry/furry and furry/anthro will do. If interested, feel free to send a PM and we can discuss. I have some ideas in mind, and it would be great if you did too. ^.^

Some cravings:

I'm craving furry/anthro more, and if you can do some male furry with that lovely catgirl, Felicia, then more points to you.

So I found an interesting little picture here that I'd like to work with. I don't have a set idea, but in some way I was thinking my partner's character would end up receiving a picture like this, or perhaps stumbling upon it online or whatever. I'm sure we can come up with some interesting ideas. :3

NOTE: Yes, I've got a good number of requests already, so for now, I won't accept any more for this request.

RE: Kinda looking for furry.

Mmmm. If I wasn't totally maxed out on RPs myself, I'd probably go for this. So, a free bump for you, and a question for perhaps others who come after me:

You say you'd like "furry/furry" or "furry/anthro". I've hung around a few furry communities, but I've never seen anyone actually differentiate the two terms, so this is slightly confusing. What -is- the difference and definition of the two, in your books?

RE: Kinda looking for furry.

^ I'm aware of that, but it's a habit of mine to use anthro rather than kemonomimi, such as neko, kitsune, etc. >.<

I'd love to play something! Also, I have heeded your warning, I think I'd like to become fancy >.>

Btw, Anthro means animal, but walks and talks upright like a human. Furry just means (using cat/neko as an example) ears, tail, paws, claws, etc. Human body, but with animal features.

I'd be up for some furry on furry action. I love nekos. <3 Please take a look at my rabbit hole in my signature and pm me whether you'll do a roleplay with me or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom