Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

A image a bloodied dragon like demon appears in your mind. "You tried but that insolent fool pierce sent me into hell." He says demonically. "but i will return."

He spits blood from his mouth. "He can be awake or asleep but i am to far to reach him he has become stronger than i anticipated." He says angrily/

"Is there anything I can do? Perhaps taking more of his blood would even the odds." She suggested, Roxy clearly wasn't herself but rather a pawn to be used by Savage. At the mention of blood her eyrd flashed blood red and she licked her lips. "I'm so hungry Master.."

"NO!!" He says angrily. "If you take more blood he will be dead and i wont have his body anymore!" He says with rage clearly showing.

It was a struggle for Roxanne but she managed to gain control over herself. She muttered a few words but didn't know where they had come from. They were from the ancient vampire language and roughly translated to "Wake Up" and would wake him from the sleep she had put him in. "Baby... I... I don't know what's going on with me.." She said when she saw he was starting to wake up.

"unnnnngh!" He says weakly. "Its okay hun...," He says alittle stronger. "What happen?" He asks woughly.

Roxanne sighed. "I don't know... At first I started feeling emotionally numb when we were inside then I felt this weird hunger for blood. Next I could hear Savage calling out to me, telling me I needed to get him full control of your body.. Even now I can hear his voice..I don't know what he's do to m though.." She said, sounding scared.

After she old him this he said, "its okay, its okay." He says soothingly.

"No it's not... I almost killed you and allowed him to control me... I'm a monster." Roxanne said as tears began to fill her eyes, her voice full of hurt. "M...Maybe it's best if we aren't together... Clearly he sees me as a pawn to use to hurt you and I refuse to hurt you anymore." She added, clearly it was going to take a lot to calm her down and Pierce was the only one who could do it.

"Don't say that! Your not a monster!" He says angrily, getting up. After he had stood he had grabbed you by the shoulders looking into your eyes. "Your not a monster." He says a bit quieter.

Roxanne watched as he stood up and as he took her by the shoulders, looking up into his eyes. "Yes, I am. Why else would I want to obey him when I'm told to kill the love of my life and crave the taste of blood?" She asked as she began to cry.

As she said this he pulled her close to him stroking her hair gently. "Its okay, he is gone for now." He says softly.

"But what about when he comes back?" She asked, still crying even as he stroked her hair. "I can't keep doing this to you because one day I may not be able to break free from hi control.."

"Its okay." He says soothingly. And then he kisses you gently on the cheek.

Even as he tried to calm her Roxy began to struggle against him. "Let me go... I.. I think it's best we're both alone." She said, her tone one of hurt. Clearly she didn't want to lose him but rather felt she had to let him go.

He has a hurt expression. "If that's what you wish." He says letting you go.

Roxanne looked at him. "You know that's not what I want, but it doesn't matter. What matters now is what is going to keep you safe now that I'm a monster.." She said as she moved away from him.

"Your not a monster remember that." He says kindly. "Your a beautiful woman."

"No I'm not, I never have been." Roxanne said with a sigh, clearly she didn't think very highly of herself. As her eyes stayed on him Roxy wanted to keep him from leaving but she knew Savage would only use her to hurt Pierce when he returned. With that Roxanne shook her head and began to get up off the ground.

He hesitates but turns around about to head for the door, but before that he looks over his shoulder to you and says. "please just stay safe." He says sadly.

Roxanne sighed and as he looked back at her over his shoulder quickly went to him and kissed him. "W...Why don't you stay?" She asked, not wanting to lose him. While it was true she knew next to nothing about the boy standing in front of her she knew she loved him and that he loved her in return. Roxanne also knew that they were soul mates and that this was the kind of love people waited their whole life for.

He looks longingly into your eyes. "Are......are sure?" He asks a little startled

She nodded before kissing him again. When their lips separated she finally spoke. "Yes, I'm sure. I love you, and while I don't know how long we'll have together I want to spend every moment I have left with you." Roxanne said, smiling weakly at him.

As she told him this happiness rose in him at the fact she truly did love him. "Well then your wish is my command." He says jokingly before kissing her.

Back
Top Bottom