Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

Roxanne walked over to him, stopping once she was in front of him she reached out and took his hand. "Come on, let's go out to the living room. I have some anti-biotic cream somewhere. We can put some of that on those cuts and bandage your hand; it'll help your cuts heal faster."

As you took his hand he went into a daze staring at your face kindly. "okay....."

Roxanne lead him out of the bathroom and into the living room. "Take a seat on the couch, my love and I'll go find that ointment and get some bandage to wrap your hand up." She said, letting go of his hand and watching him.

She nodded and went off to get the ointment and bandages, throwing the washcloth and towel into the laundry. About five minutes passed and she came out with the supplies. "Do you want to put it on or should I?" She asked. "It feels really greasy on your skin but it helps heal cuts much faster."

She nodded and handed the tube for him, figuring when it came time to wrap it up in bandages once the anti-biotic was on. "What did Savage say to you in the bathroom?" She asked in a worried tone.

As he applied the ointment he said, "he said the exact opposite of what just happened." He says carefully

Roxanne looked at him with a confused look, it took a moment for her to figure out what kind of idea Savage had tried to put into his head, but a moment later she spoke. "He was trying to tell you that I'll never love you... That I will only hurt you by leaving you..." She said with a sigh.

He sat silent for a minute and responds with a unreadable expression and tone, "Yes it is exactly what he said..."

She sighed. "Maybe Savage is right about me. He seems to know me better than I do myself, after all." Roxy said as she shook her head and stood from her seat. "He may be right about us working out, too. Who knows?" She asked as she looked over at him with emotionless eyes, it seemed as if she were suddenly drained of all emotions.

He hadn't listened to that last part because he was remembering. Remembering that faithful night when savage had killed his family and then his friends in a instant. And when he comes back to reality a single tear escapes his right eye.

Roxanne sighed and got up from the couch. She walked into the kitchen and the back door could be heard sliding open and then closed as she went out into the back yard. She sat on the porch and Faith had followed her, worried when she could feel her owner was upset.

He comes out and stands at the door. "Is there anything you wanna do?" He asks nicely

"I don't care. Just do whatever you want." Roxy said in the same emotionless tone, her words coming out as almost a growl as she stroked Faith's fur. Something was definitely wrong with her and she didn't seem to want to tell Pierce.

"Is something wrong." He asks in a worried tone. "Its okay if you dont want to tell me

"I feel weird... Like Savage is... doing something to me. I'm starting to care less and less about everything and anything and I feel this weird hunger for blood. Even just saying it or talking about it makes me mouth water." She said. "Must kill... Must prove loyalty.." She said to herself, it was the words that were being whispered in her mind repeatedly by Savage and little did she know each time she repeated them she weakened Pierce and strengthened Savage.

As you said this he finally heard savage's voice and gets him to stop for now. "Ill help your craving." He says as bites his arm hard enough to draw blood. "ow..." He manages to suppress the rest of the pain.

As the smell of Pierce's blood filled her nostrals she could feel her mouth watering more, like a dog would when being given it's favorite treat. She stood and walked over to him, watching as blood pooled in the bite marks and began to run down his arm. She then began to lick his arm, finding the blood tasted sweet and only made her want more. "Must kill... Must prove loyalty.." She continued to repeat even as she fed, able to hear Savage whispering to her still, adding in more commands as time went on.

After about 16 minutes he begins to turn pale and savage's commands become distant because he needs my body to command you. "feeling dizzy..." He says in a loopy tone.

Roxanne quickly sealed the cuts and licked up what blood was on his arm she then began to kiss at Pierce's neck. "Shh... You won't be dizzy soon. Rather sleepy and it's okay to sleep." She said to him as she began repeating Savage's words to her once more, wanting to drain him of his energy so Savage could be in control.

Determination lights in his eyes and finds new strength. "NO must not let savage have control," But as he feels your lips on his neck he gets a feeling that normally doesn't occur around him. The feeling of being horny. As this feeling came he started to kiss you lightly, then it became more hunger filled as he deepens the kiss.

Roxanne couldn't help but smile to herself as Pierce grew horny. She knew demons fed off arousal, lust and hunger. She seemed to have some kind of new powers as she was being made into a vampire. "Sleep." She ordered him, looking into his eyes as she said it, her eyes glowing a blood red color, having gained Savage's powers of hypnosis and trance. "Have happy dreams of our future and know that you will not wake until called, my love." She said in a dreamy tone.

He collapses but savage doesn't show. "Why do you keep fighting pierce, when you know you cant win?" says savage's voice. "back off!" says pierce with the rest of his strength sends savages spirit deep into hell to where he wont come back for at least a few days.

When Savage doesn't show Roxanne begins to talk to Savage through thought. "Did I do good, my love?" She asked, clearly seeking his approval and wanting to be controlled by the demon. She didn't know what Pierce had done yet.

Back
Top Bottom