Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

Roxanne moved her hand to rest on the back of his neck and deepened the kiss, letting it last several moments before pulling back. "Just let him take over one more time, let me talk to him again and don't stop him until 'm done and then I'll drop it." She said before kissing his cheek.

As they broke he looks worried when you ask the question. "alright its the last time...." He says right before giving control to savage. "ahhahahahahahah finally I can attack you yet again. He says lunging but somehow missing hitting head off a wall.

She watched as he missed and git his head on the wall. "I'm here to get my questions answered. Now, are you here to claim me as your own, so that he is alone?" She asked as she looked at the demon with a glare. "Don't tell me I'm just prey or a way to hurt Pierce, either. We both know if you weren't wanting to claim me as yours you would have killed me already." She said, looking into his eyes this time, although she had no clue to the sheer amount of powers he possessed.

"I would've killed you by now if it wasn't for that insolent fool." He says standing back up. "but you are someone i can use to hurt and make him give up control forever." He says evilly.

"What do you plan to do to me?" Roxanne asked and as she saw the way Savage was looking at her. "If you hate me so much why are you looking at me the same way Pierce does and don't lie to me and say it's because of him or that you want full control." She said, her eyes still looking into his.

"Well he still has some control since he is watching you see his feelings through these eyes." He shrugs looking annoyed.

"You're a liar." She said, glaring at him. Roxanne then walked over closer to him and as she did she started to feel strange as she maintained eye contact with him. "W... What are you doing to me?"

"Never was sure it wold work on a human. but if you must know its called a hypnotic spell." He says calmly.

Roxanne wanted to stop moving closer to him but she found something about his eyes luring her in. "W... What's it doing to me?" She asked as she tried to look away from his eyes, even as her feet moved her closer to him.

Just before you reach him I regain control. "that was to close for comfort!" He says this and grips u tightly.

When Pierce regained control Roxy felt Savage's grip on her fade. "What the hell was he doing to me?" She asked as she rested her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

"He was trying to control you." He says softly. "but your safe."

Roxanne felt weak and looked as if Pierce wasn't holding her she probably would have collapsed. "No... I'm not and you aren't either. He wants full control and is going to use me to get it."

"i don't care!" He says and helps you up making sure you don't fall again. "are you okay?" He asks quietly.

He lays you down and begins to talk. "rest me dear." He says sweetly. "And i must to protect you."

"No I'm not tired and I don't want to rest." She said, trying to sit up but finding herself too weak. "Protecting me isn't your job.." Roxanne protested with a sigh. Then she rolled over so her back was to him.

Roxanne simply laid there, she was wide awake but she didn't really have anything to say to him. After moments a laying in silence she sighed. "Maybe you were right when you said we shouldn't get close."

He remains silent still in deep thought. You blew it pierce! You messed up big time! He thinks to himself

Roxanne sighed as she could hear the three cats in the living room. She soowly sat up, managing to keep herself from falling down onto her back. "I need to make sure they have enough food." She said as she went to get up, half expecting Pierce to stop her from leaving.

He sits there in a daze thinking he made you mad. "yeah okay....." He says blankly.

"Fine, sorry im not in the best mood." She,said with a,sigh as she looked at him. Her eyes stayed on him for a moment before she looked away from him and began walking, soon disappearing as she went down stairs to the basement.

Back
Top Bottom