Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

"Well, I don't think you'll have any problem with Simba or Ginger so I was thinking I'd bring out Faith and Anderson out here so they could meet you or we could do it in the back yard. I just want them to meet you before I take you inside, if that's okay."

"okay." He says confidently. "so I'm guessing Faith and Anderson are the dogs?" He asks after she has said this.

She nodded. "Faith and Anderson are Siberian Huskies, you'll be safe though, I have complete control of them." She said as instead of moving to the front door she began to move to the gate to the back yard.

As she did this he walks after you. "cool I've had a good encounter with that breed." He says nicely.

She opened the gate and let him in first before following behind, closing and locking the gate behind her. "If the cats come out feel free to pet them but when I bring Hope and Andy out just let them sniff you. I'll let you know when it's okay to pet or approach them." She said, smiling at him before kissing him on the cheek as she had done earlier.

"okay." He says calmly. "so how big are these dogs?" He asks innocently.

"Anderson is about seventy pounds and Faith is about sixty. They are big and look intimidating but they both are sweethearts once they see you as a member of their pack." She said with a smile. "I'll go ahead and get them, if you're ready."

"I'll be right back, then." She said, flashing him a smile before go to the back door and disappearing inside. When she came out minutes later Faith and Anderson were following behind her. They both spotted Peirce and Faith was the first to approach him while Anderson stayed back, observing the stranger.

He scratches her ear gently. "hey big girl." He says nicely.

Faith panted happily as he scratched her ear and it made Roxy smile to see Faith taking to him right away. Roxy moved off of the back porch and Anderson followed her, staying close to her side as if he thought Pierce were going to hurt her. "Go on boy, he won't hurt you or me." She said to the dog who looked at her for a moment before slowly inching away from her and getting closer to Pierce. "Be careful when you're petting him. "He's go a scar on his chest." She said, although she was sure the X shaped scar was visible, even through his fur. He also had a scar that looked like he had been scratched. "He got into a fight with a German Shepherd a few weeks ago when the dog lunged at me."

As you did this he pet the dogs after a few minutes the dogs warm up to him nicely. "So what now?" he asks normally.

"We could try going inside and you can decide what you would like to eat." She said with a smile, not that she would say it but despite hardily knowing Pierce and knowing of his curse, she was still allowing herself to become attached, even when she didn't know if he felt the same way.

"I don't really care what we eat but anything to very little is fine." He says wandering how she feels around him or if she feels the same as him.

"Well, what do you like to eat?" She asked, finding herself curious as to if he liked the same thing cats did, such as salmon. "C'mon guys, let's go inside." She said to the dogs before taking Pierce's hand and beginning to lead him to the back door.

"I've grown custom to alot of wild meals but my favorite modern meal was a sandwich." He says as you pull him in.

"And what kind of meat do you want on your sandwich?" Roxy asked as they made it onto the porch and she opened the door, letting the dogs get in first before taking him inside. Once the door was closed behind them she let go of his hand and turned to him, trying to keep the feelings she was having for him out of her eyes, not wanting him to know how she felt. "Feel free to mention any kind of meat. I have about every kind you can think of."

"just turkey is fine." He says and realizes your insecurity and he takes your hand looking into your eyes. "is something wrong?"

Roxanne had an almost shocked look in her eyes as he took her hand while looking into them. As Pierce questioned her if something was bothering her she shook her head and looked away from him, looking to the floor. "I'm fine." She said softly, although her tone told she was lying. It wasn't that she was scared of Peirce she just seemed insecure and nervous suddenly.

As she had said this to him he knew it was a lie she made. "I find it hard to believe that." He says leaning in only centimeters from your face. "please tell me what is wrong." he whispers.

As he leaned in so that there were only a few centimeters between them she found she didn't have much of a choice but to look at him. "Pierce, it's nothing. I'm just trying not to think about certain things." Roxanne said with a sigh before gently pulling her hand away from his and turning to go make him a sandwich, half expecting him to keep her from walking away.

He grabs your hand before you can walk away completely. "please i can tell there is something wrong," he says dreamily. "please, is it that you don't trust me?"

As he grabbed her hand Roxy didn't turn back to face him. "Pierce.. If it wasn't that I didn't trust you I wouldn't have brought you here or offered you food. I think it's best you not worry about what's going on with me, though. Anything I might tell you could scare you away." She said, not pulling her hand away from his just yet.

After she had said this he turned her around and kisses you gently. "You cant scare me away that easy."

Back
Top Bottom