Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

Roxanne looked ahead as she walked now and shook her head. "I don't think I will, honestly. I'm just a hopeless romantic." She said with a shrug, keeping her gaze ahead rather than looking back at him, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

He matches his pace with yours with a kind expression. "you will never no the person you could be looking for could be right under your nose.." he says in a daze and looks ahead with glossy eyes.

His words caused her to look over at him. "I highly doubt it. But he could be." She said with a shrug before allowing her gaze. A few minutes later she heard a meow and then could feel a cat rubbing against her leg. "Hey Daisy!" She said with a smile, looking down at the Maine Coon. It was one of her cats.

He looks down and sees daisy. "hey there little kitty." before he could finish his sentence hit hisses at him. "okay ll back off cat..." he says with a hint of surprise.

Roxanne stopped walking for a moment and picked up the large cat. "Shh... He's not going to hurt me." She said softly then began stroking the cat. "Sorry... She's protective over me."

as you stroked the cat he said. "I can see that." he says kindly. "at least it wasn't like that one cat who brought a mountain lion with it." he laughs.

Roxanne giggled at his comment. "That's due to the fact that she seems to think she's a mountain lion." She said. When Daisy calmed down she allowed the large cat to climb on on her right shoulder; the one closest to him. "Now be nice." She said to her as the cat looked at Pierce.

He seems to calm and tries to come closer to you, as he did this he ever so gently tried reaching for her hand.

Roxanne smiled at him as he came closer to her and as he reached for her hand she didn't pull away. "You're not going to scare me away, if that's what you think." She said softly and she watched as Daisy moved from her shoulder to Pierce's. "Are you okay with her being there?" She asked, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

He looks into your eyes for a few moments as you asked him a question it took him a couple seconds to register. "ummm ya im fine" he holds your hand knowing your ok with it.

Roxanne smiled at him as the two continued to walk. "She must like you, usually it takes a while for her to warm up to people." She said, watching as the cat tried to bat as his ears. "Didn't I say be nice?" She asked the cat as she rolled her eyes.

He shrugs. "normally animals hate me because..." He cuts himself off before he revealed his curse completely.

"because of a curse i have....there is this demon named savage." he says as his eyes stare off into the distance. "he controls me from time to time to kill and animals tend to sense this," he says carefully. "so they try making sure i stay away."

"So that's why you were so hesitant to follow me... Because I'm guessing you have no control or no way of really knowing he's taking control until it's about to happen." She said as she watched him while he stared off into the distance. "Pierce... I don't care what you are, whatever "curse" you may have, or what that curse can do to harm me. It's not going to scare me off. I offered my friendship to you and that won't change." She said, lacing her fingers with his and smiling at him weakly.

As she said this he looked into you eyes with a look of gratitude and smiles back as you smile. "Just as i expected you can be trusted as a friend." He looks as if he had made a long time goal.

"Peirce, I'm loyal to a fault and I mean what I say so no matter what this curse of yours tries to do to me I'm not leaving." She said as she looked at him, then found herself worried when the look on his face changed. "Is everything okay?"

"i just need to warn you if you see my eyes turn red he is coming..." He says with a tone of warning.

"You run like hell is coming for you....." He pauses then continues. "well technically It is." he says with a slight amusement.

As she asked him this he thought. "It's fine without me he cant live.." He says. After you kissed him a major blush comes over his face.

She smiled at him, a blush on her face as well. "Just promise me you'll be careful." She said as she continued to walk by his side as they turned onto the street she lived on. "We're almost there."

As her face reddened he smiled. "You look cute when you blush." He says evenly and notices your street. "You don't know how much this meens to me you helping in all."

"T..Thanks." She said, smiling at him as she accepted his compliment. "I think I do know, at least on some level. When I first moved here with my parents when I was five people looked at me the same way they do you, because I looked different. I was treated like shit however I was lucky enough to have three kids be kind to me and want to be my friends and to this day those people are my best friends. I wanted to make you feel welcome at least by one person." She added and as they got about half way down the street she began to walk up a driveway to a two bedroom house. As she did Daisy jumped off Peirce's shoulder and walked up the driveway to the porch. "Hey Pierce.. How do you think we should approach my other animals?" She asked as she took out her keys. Roxy wanted to keep him as comfortable as possible.

Back
Top Bottom