Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

His words made her smile and she kissed him back. "Now, what would my man like to do with his baby girl?" She asked, her eyes suddenly turned dark with hunger as her mind became fixated on his heartbeat rather than his words. "So hungry Master..." She murmured to herself, trying to fight her urges.

When she asked him this and her eyes filled with hunger he just couldn't help but to be aroused. "What do you wanna do?" He asks without hearing her last comment.

"Roxxane! calm please! Your losing it again." He says before kissing your neck gently with the feeling of arousal still in him.

"I suppose but you will be limited this time." He says softly before reopening his earlier wound. "Here you hun." He says sweetky.

After a few minutes he cut her off before he was depleted of blood. "that's enough okay...." He says calmly.

When he said it was enough Roxanne closed the wound and when she had pulled back and look up to him, her lips were stained red with his blood. "My love, your blood tastes so sweet." She purred before licking her lips clean.

He just smiles and kisses you a few times his arousal growing for a unknown and uncontrollable reason.

"I would rather leave that up to you honey." He lies because a few pop into his head but you would probably resent him for them.

"Babe, I love when you call me that." She said with a smile before kissing him. She then stayed silent for a moment as she thought. "Well, how about we start off with one question: what exactly are we now?" She asked before taking his hand, not completely sure of where they stood with each other.

"to me your....." He pauses trying to think of a good term. "Your my glittering star, My only lifeline, My one and only true love." He says sweetly into your ear.

At first when he paused Roxanne found herself nervous, scared that he would end up saying what so many other men had said to her: that she was just a good time to them and meant nothing to him but when he moved his lips to her ear and he spoke those sweet words into her ear, she smiled. "Y...You still love me?" She asked, wandering why he did when she was some kind of Monster that Savage was using as his pawn.

"But I'm a monster. I'm a human who's drug of choice is blood. I'm a freak." She said, looking away from him. What she didn't realize was she wasn't human, that Savage was turning her into a vampire and when he was done she would be his slave, ready to do anything he asked like a dog would for it's Master.

"You aren't a monster your not a a freak you are my Roxy, my soul mate, my lover." He says as something long,silver and striped, furry and soon after a few minutes it is easily noticed as a tail.

"How am I not? I'm a human who craves blood and that's not normal therefore I'm a freak." She said and as his tail began to move her eyes followed it as if she were captivated by it. "Such a pretty tail." She said, as if she was in some kind of trance. She reached out and stroked it. "So soft too." She purred.

"Im not entirely sure your human any more....." His sentence is cut off as you stroke his tail and his face becomes red. "uh um er...." He stammers.

Roxanne continued to stroke it and as she did she used her free hand to grab one of the cats toys. "Purr for me, baby." She said in a soft, seductive voice.

"My tail its....sensitive." But he falls for your seductive tone and ignores the cat toy,purring loudly for her with noticeable form of arousal.

Roxanne let go of his tail and showed the ball to him, shaking it so the bells inside it jingled. "I want to try something my love." She said as she began to toss the ball up and down. "I want to see if you, my handsome little neko, enjoys the same things a normal cat does." She said before leaning in and kissing him, noticing his eyes were following the ball as it went up and came back down.

He leaps at it but soon after he realizes he is degrading himself. "I'm pathetic." He says but then starts eying you kindly.

"Shh.. You want to be a good kitten, don't you? Play with the ball, you find it so captivating, don't you?" She asked, using her free hand to stroke his ears. "Good kitties let simple toys captivate them. If you can't let yourself enjoy being a neko perhaps some cat nip would help?" She suggested, wanted to see his reaction to just the mention of it.

Back
Top Bottom