Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I feel so..melty.

Snowe

Star
This is a pretty random thread, but I thought I should make one in case anyone wonders why I hadn't been posting; That is, the people who RP with me.

In short, my health fails and I've realized that I get too annoyed when people constantly cause my roleplays to die, and as such I've decided that I am going to quit Blue Moon.

I have no ill will towards anyone, I have to stress that first of all. I love all of you so much it's a little weirdness. *Stalkerface*

But, yeah, in all reality it's just not something I want to do anymore. It's not the forum itself, it's just small numbers of people that, throughout the two years since I first joined on my other account, have kind of limited my fuck-give'age to an all time low.

Now! On to the important things. I don't want the roleplays I've started to just die, neither do I want those that I started and enjoyed previously to disappear, so I had a thought.

I'd like to give the 'copyright' as it were, at least the ability to take all the codes, ideas and storylines of my threads to these people, if they'd like to have them.

My old X-Men thread: Lunarlight

One Piece and Dragon Age stories: Anji, if you want them.

You Do For Family: Tiffy, I'd like you to take over if you want to?

The Lust Bus: Wildkat. I think you'd do a damn good job, better than me.

Naruto: Annie. 'Cus you rock which'yo epicness.

---

Well'p, that's about all I needed to say, other than a huge thank you to the divine Darkangel76 and the rest of the staff for creating and maintaining such an epic-hax little corner of the interwebs.

And that's it.

See'ya, and have fun.

Snowe.

P.S: Did anyone else think that sounded sorta like a miss? Iknoright, de-puh-ressing.​

I will do my best Snowe I have never run any RP like this before. But I will do the best I can. Thank you for choosing me.

Thanks for choosing me for lust bus i hope to do you justice when making a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom