Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meine Liebe (my love) (Darkness_Harbinger and SexyChick)

Micheal Brand got out of the cab and stepped onto the campus. America, he thought. A place for me to start anew. For me to find new life. He got his bags from the back of the cab and paid the driver. "Danke." He smiled at the driver, but the driver just shook his head and drove off.

He was grateful that his family helped him cover his expenses for him to go from Germany all the way to America. It gave him a chance to have a different life from the one his family has been in for generations, and he wasn't going to let them down.

He picked up his bag and began looking at the map of the campus that was given to him. He couldn't read English very well, so it was difficult to try and read the names of different buildings. He began to wander the campus, hoping to find something or someone that'll lead him to the dorm rooms.

Elizabeth was pleased with how the semester was starting out so far, even having to work two jobs just to cover the tuition. It was worth to get all that she needed from her college experience. Already she had met so many new people and even made a few friends.

Walking along the carved out path leading back in the direction of her residence hall, the young woman noticed a rather confused guy wandering around. Common sense dictated that she lend a hand if possible. Approaching him with a friendly smile, the girl folded her arms loosely across her chest before addressing him. "Hey, are you lost?" She asked politely, tilting her head at the German fellow and raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

Micheal turns to see a beautiful American girl approach him. Back in Germany, American girls were seen as the most beautiful girls in the world, and looked like celebrities, and this girl didn't disappoint. I smile and nod, "Ja, I'm looking for......." He tries to find the right word to say to her. "d-dorms, you say?" His face blushed a little as he tried to not embarrass himself in front of the girl. He scratched his head, brushing his hand against his short hair.

He had been a little shy around girls, and this was no exception. He takes a big swallow, and tries to talk. "C-c-can you help me find dorms?" He asked, his face still very red. "I'm new to America, and I'm here for school."

It was pretty obvious this guy was new on campus, and even more so clear he wasn't even from America. His shy attitude only had her more interested, not to mention that he was very handsome. "Yes, of course. You come with me." Elizabeth said with a smile, taking Micheal by the hand. Leading him along the path where she had originally been headed, it was a good thing they were headed to the same place.

"So what's your name?" She asked, looking back to him with a polite expression. Hoping she wasn't being too forward.

He held his bad tightly as she pulled him to where he needed to go. Micheal had only been in America for a few hours, and he was already holding hands with a pretty American girl. "Thank you." He smiled at the girl, grateful for her help even when they had just met. "My name is Micheal. What is your name?" He asked, wanting to get to know this girl. He had already begun thinking about how to ask her out. Thinking it would be rude to just go out and ask her out on a date, he decided on wanting to be her friend first. She could be dating someone for all he knew, and he was afraid to get into a fight with an American man, seeing how violent they are in movies.

"Elizabeth." She answered as they went inside, starting down the hallway and after a moment the girl let go of his hand and turned to face him again. "What's your room number?" She asked next, knowing they had reached the dorms but they still had to find out where his room was before proceeding any further. This German boy seemed nice enough not to mention handsome. She was definitely interested in getting to know him better.

He thought about her name as it echoed in his mind. Elizabeth. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. He looked around as she pulled him into the dorm, trying to remember where everything is and where to go. He pulled a paper from his pocket with all of the information he needed. "It says, zwei-null-drei." He then paused for a moment, then his face turned red, forgetting that she most likely didn't understand him. "Sorry, I think it's 2-0-3, 203." He corrected himself, hoping he didn't make a complete fool of himself.

She found his evident accent rather charming, smiling as he spoke. "203, got it." Elizabeth nodded, taking Micheal by the hand once more and leading him down the hall. Keeping an eye out for the room number and after a few minutes they found it. ""Here it is." The girl informed him with some excitement in her voice. "Do you have your key?" She asked, looking to him again with an eager smile.

He nodded. "Yes, I have key here." He opened the door to an empty room. A single bed, a bathroom, a small closet for clothes, a small tv, and a mini fridge. Just enough for him to live peacefully in. Micheal pulled his bag into the room and threw it on the bed. He then turned to face Elizabeth, and smiled. "Thank you very much. I would still be running around if you didn't help me." He gently held her hand as he thanked her.

Elizabeth blushed just a little when he kept holding her hand once they were in the room. "It's no problem really. Everyone needs help at some point or another." She remarked with a soft smile, stepping a little closer to the handsome German boy. "Do you need any help unpacking, or should I just leave you to relax?" Part of her wanted to stick around but didn't want to intrude.

Micheal opened the bag and began unpacking things. I started putting clothes in the small dresser next to his bed. Socks, boxers, pajamas, that sort of thing. He wanted to get unpacked and relax, but he didn't want Elizabeth to leave. "Ja, I could use help unpacking." He turned and smiled at her, his face still a little red. He then began taking shirts out of his bag and started hanging them in the closet.

"Great." Elizabeth smiled again, glad he didn't mind her sticking around. Opening one of his other bags she started to put some of the clothes away and arrange some of the things on his desk for him, hoping it was okay with him.

Back
Top Bottom