Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello, looking for group aim roleplay

Hottybamagirl

Super-Earth
Hello everyone
First off thank you for reading my thread and I hope you will become interested in having a threeway roleplay via aim or yim.
I'd like this to involve ofcourse myself, a guy and another girl.
The story could be a variety of things...im quite open, i figure it would be best to get the three of us together and let us al brainstorm together.
If interested feel free to comment on this thread, pm, or go ahead and im me on aim or yim at Hottybamagirl.
If you go ahead and im me then please lemme know your looking to join this threesome roleplay idea..and if you had a fitting friend willing and able to join that would be fantastic.
I'll put my basic request thread here so you have a general idea of what im into and possibly get the ball rolling for story ideas.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=26620
Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Thats great.
Did you have anything in mind story wise...or a character you would like to play as?

Hottybamagirl said:
Thats great.
Did you have anything in mind story wise...or a character you would like to play as?

Well I typically play two characters but I can create another or pull from my bank. It would all depend on the story and story wise... Hmm... Well that would be based off your interests. It's your interest check after all sweetie.​

Scyle said:
Hottybamagirl said:
Thats great.

Well I typically play two characters but I can create another or pull from my bank. It would all depend on the story and story wise... Hmm... Well that would be based off your interests. It's your interest check after all sweetie.​
Well it would be so nice of you if you would play as two characters?
Would you also be able to play on either aim or yim?
That'd be great if you could..that my fav way to play.
If so feel free to im me at either one at Hottybamagirl.
If not then we can continue chatting either here or via pm's.
As for the story..just based off my interests...
Well im your typical sub type girl...maybe some like daddy/daughters...
Or like a husband and wife/gf take a young girl in to their household...but as she stays they train her to become their perfect personal housemaid/sexdoll.
lemme know whatcha think.

Added. Just shoot me a PM when you're on and I'll hop on Yahoo. ^^​

bumpity....looking for a girl who is interested....feel free to im me and we can discuss ideas.

bumping again...still looking for a fun girl as a third...please pm or im me at Hottybamagirl on Aim.

Back
Top Bottom